FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Body appreciation....

Body appreciation....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Last wee while seen quiet a few negative comments made towards people,because of how they look...

Overweight,scars,or stretchmarks...

This thread is for all those people who have gained a few kgs,don't feel 100%, you are sexy,you are amazing,you put yourself out there,do not be put off by some few negative people..

We all go through tough times,when we don't feel 100% happy with ourselves... thats okay... dont let others put you down....

MsLittleRedRidingHood

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

These are tough times.. We can let ourselves go a little.. We've made it through the worst shit storm in a century.. Embrace who you are.. Ya made it through.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I've been getting nasty ones from people I don't even know they seem to take it that's it's there business to inform me that I don't look like my pics and that I'm fat and new one is I'm a big slut..

We are all beautiful and sexy feck the begrudge I'm finally starting to love my body as it is

By *iery minxWoman  over a year ago

kildare

Look the way i see it,nobody is perfect especially after being in lockdown for a year and gyms closed,there is only so many times we can walk around our locality within the 5km radius before it becomes monotonous.

I for one have never claimed to be perfect but have had to learn to accept who i am and what i've got.

Believe me it took alot of work on my part to finally accept the scars,the stretch marks and non existant boobs.

Love who you are and others will too xx

"I've been getting nasty ones from people I don't even know they seem to take it that's it's there business to inform me that I don't look like my pics and that I'm fat and new one is I'm a big slut.."

I get the fat ones and think seriously lads I know I'm fat I ain't walking around thinking I'm Kate moss.

"These are tough times.. We can let ourselves go a little.. We've made it through the worst shit storm in a century.. Embrace who you are.. Ya made it through. "

Absolutely - we are all beaten and bedraggled by the brutal year, try not to beat yourself up as well

unfortunately there are enough other shitebags willing to do that - and they need their ears slapped.

The comments of others don't bother me, they only lash out because they can't deal with their own issues

The bog

Oh I just block there are plenty out there that will take me as I am..

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I cant even imagine why anyone would try to body or slut shame anyone on here

There's something wrong in the head with anyone that trys

Unfortunately I've only ever seen men do it ( even in a thread last night by someone asking for advice )

I'm uncomfortable with my weight but I'm comfortable enough in my own head not to take it out on anyone else

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

Galway/Dublin/London

Sometimes its the imperfections that are most attractive, i for one find beauty in uniqueness/ difference.. and at times those "imperfections" can put me at ease, otherwise i may be intimidated as i think they're pretty perfect regardless!

I had a girlfriend years ago that had skin cancer as a child and recovered, only a few dot like marks on her arm really left as scars.. she hated them and I loved them, i used to take her arm randomely and kiss them softly.. she asked me once why i do that.. my answer was deep but true and made her cry.... "I appreciate them because without them, you are not you... and if they weren't here, neither would you"

Imperfections are only noticed and judged by those seeking perfection... and they're usually seeking perfection as they're far from it themselves.

"Beautiful" by Christina Aguleira was ahead of its time and didn't get the full recognition it deserved likely down to society's perception of her alone... which is hugely ironic given the song context

Stay safe.. Stay beautiful All x

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

"Last wee while seen quiet a few negative comments made towards people,because of how they look...

Overweight,scars,or stretchmarks...

This thread is for all those people who have gained a few kgs,don't feel 100%, you are sexy,you are amazing,you put yourself out there,do not be put off by some few negative people..

We all go through tough times,when we don't feel 100% happy with ourselves... thats okay... dont let others put you down....

MsLittleRedRidingHood "

Well said _slittleredridinghood I can stand people giving shit to anyone, I go by the rule if you don't have anything nice to say then keep it to yourself,everyone is beautiful in there own way, looks dont make a person beautiful.

"Look the way i see it,nobody is perfect especially after being in lockdown for a year and gyms closed,there is only so many times we can walk around our locality within the 5km radius before it becomes monotonous.

I for one have never claimed to be perfect but have had to learn to accept who i am and what i've got.

Believe me it took alot of work on my part to finally accept the scars,the stretch marks and non existant boobs.

Love who you are and others will too xx"

But even if you never darkened the door of a gym, you are who you are... Tall.. Short.. Curvy.. Thin.. Way too much emphasis is placed on body image..

"These are tough times.. We can let ourselves go a little.. We've made it through the worst shit storm in a century.. Embrace who you are.. Ya made it through.

Absolutely - we are all beaten and bedraggled by the brutal year, try not to beat yourself up as well

unfortunately there are enough other shitebags willing to do that - and they need their ears slapped."

Slapped with a stocking full of their own shite at that

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

We're all beautiful in our own we way

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

It's best to be who you are on here rather than photoshop your pics to an inch of there life to please others...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I don’t get why someone needs to send anyone a nasty message from a profile if you don’t like what you see move on. The person don’t know you or your journey in life regards to if your over weight underweight have scars. No one is perfect and for someone to judge you by pictures on your profile and on what you have written on your profile in relation to your profile on here is very shallow. ... if your happy with what your profile and pictures say about you don’t let some keyboard twat run you down it says more about them then you so ignore them be you don’t let others run you down ....

kildare

"Look the way i see it,nobody is perfect especially after being in lockdown for a year and gyms closed,there is only so many times we can walk around our locality within the 5km radius before it becomes monotonous.

But even if you never darkened the door of a gym, you are who you are... Tall.. Short.. Curvy.. Thin.. Way too much emphasis is placed on body image.. "

This is true also gyms are not for everyone and i fully support that because i lasted about a year at the gym a couple of years ago,have not set foot in one since and i only lasted the year because i paid for the year

"I cant even imagine why anyone would try to body or slut shame anyone on here

Unfortunately I've only ever seen men do it ( even in a thread last night by someone asking for advice )

I'm uncomfortable with my weight but I'm comfortable enough in my own head not to take it out on anyone else

"

Only men ?

somewhere

Only men ?"

No I said I've only seen men.....completely different

Only men ?

No I said I've only seen men.....completely different "

I remember a certain woman who had no problem slagging off other women whose physiques didn't match up to hers

But even if you never darkened the door of a gym, you are who you are... Tall.. Short.. Curvy.. Thin.. Way too much emphasis is placed on body image..

This is true also gyms are not for everyone and i fully support that because i lasted about a year at the gym a couple of years ago,have not set foot in one since and i only lasted the year because i paid for the year "

A gallant effort all the same

This is true also gyms are not for everyone and i fully support that because i lasted about a year at the gym a couple of years ago,have not set foot in one since and i only lasted the year because i paid for the year "

In fairness I think a lot of people pay for the year and last until the 10th January

The BAMQS are all about body positivity and encouraging ourselves and others to embrace our imperfections and love ourselves.

We love how the women on Fab support and empower each other to be more confident.

kildare

This is true also gyms are not for everyone and i fully support that because i lasted about a year at the gym a couple of years ago,have not set foot in one since and i only lasted the year because i paid for the year

A gallant effort all the same "

Lol it was torture,i really did not want to waste the money i spent on membership

"Well said saggy tits "

Like your perfect - NOT

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Aye I think that’s one of the good things about this site is that you see people of all shapes and sizes letting themselves loose.

Real bodies not the implanted, botoxxed, liposuction crowd that ye see online

Only men ?

No I said I've only seen men.....completely different "

That's amazing for a guy like yourself that spends a lot of time on the forums and have never seen a woman body shame another man or woman.

Lol it was torture,i really did not want to waste the money i spent on membership "

Guess it's something you have to try to see if you like it. I found the gym eternally biting and repetitive...plus the testosterone there with some of the lads was pretty intense.. "Huuurrrr... I'm in the zone.. Maxing my gluts"..

Lol it was torture,i really did not want to waste the money i spent on membership "

BTW.. You look stunning

Magical Forrest

Got to love yourself just the way you are... gym bunny or not...

I love my Chicken legs hahaha

By *rish CougarWoman  over a year ago

Bray

I think its despicable for someone to post nasty comments about someones weight gain or loss.How are they to know what anyone is going through ???? And comments like saggy tits or any derogatory comments just shows them up for what they are.

The best thing is report block them.

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"I've been getting nasty ones from people I don't even know they seem to take it that's it's there business to inform me that I don't look like my pics and that I'm fat and new one is I'm a big slut.."

Ahhh I've missed seeing ya pics and especially your live ones B

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I am what I am, yes I've plenty of wobbly bits that I'd prefer not to have but it's a work in progress and I'll never have the body that I had when I was in my 20s again but people can either like me or not as long as the ones I like feel the same about me I don't care what others say really to me .They just get blocked .At the end of the day they are not people I'd want to meet anyhow .

somewhere

Only men ?

No I said I've only seen men.....completely different That's amazing for a guy like yourself that spends a lot of time on the forums and have never seen a woman body shame another man or woman. "

Id say it if I had,or if I have I don't remember being honest

If you want to point something out Ive missed that you saw before your latest profile of 5 weeks go ahead...I stand to be corrected.....

I didnt say it never happens just doesn't stick in my mind

Only men ?

No I said I've only seen men.....completely different That's amazing for a guy like yourself that spends a lot of time on the forums and have never seen a woman body shame another man or woman.

Id say it if I had,or if I have I don't remember being honest

If you want to point something out Ive missed that you saw before your latest profile of 5 weeks go ahead...I stand to be corrected.....

I didnt say it never happens just doesn't stick in my mind "

Yes funny how certain things don't stick in your mind.

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

As my granny used to say. When someone points a finger at someone else. Their other 3 fingers are pointing back at themselves. For me personally, give me a real lumps and bumps woman any day. The gym bunny's spent way too much time looking in the bloody mirror..

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Great to see all the body positivity on this thread and good to know that so many are willing to call people out in future when both men and women are body or performance shamed.

"I am what I am, yes I've plenty of wobbly bits that I'd prefer not to have but it's a work in progress and I'll never have the body that I had when I was in my 20s again but people can either like me or not as long as the ones I like feel the same about me I don't care what others say really to me .They just get blocked .At the end of the day they are not people I'd want to meet anyhow . "

I like your "wobbly bits" Bo

Lovely thread

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I appreciate each and every one of ye

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

"The BAMQS are all about body positivity and encouraging ourselves and others to embrace our imperfections and love ourselves.

We love how the women on Fab support and empower each other to be more confident. "

Good on ye, hadn't seen the profile until now but fair play to ye. Three stunners!

Magical Forrest

More and more women of fab sticking together...

Encouraging and being there for one another...

"Aye I think that’s one of the good things about this site is that you see people of all shapes and sizes letting themselves loose.

Real bodies not the implanted, botoxxed, liposuction crowd that ye see online"

Amen to that, we are bombarded fr a young age by images of perfection , it's good to see what real bodies of all ages, shapes and sizes look like.

Id an accident over Christmas which resulted in the loss of a few of my bottom teeth, it's going to be a long journey to get them sorted so when people ive been chatting with ask for a a selfie or video i start panaking in case it effects them wanted to meet me down the line even tho ill be well sorted before then.....

"Great to see all the body positivity on this thread and good to know that so many are willing to call people out in future when both men and women are body or performance shamed. "
But unfortunately that don't happen. Sure if a you disagree with a woman the white knights are all over it. But it's turned into a joke if a man gets body shamed.

Magical Forrest

"Id an accident over Christmas which resulted in the loss of a few of my bottom teeth, it's going to be a long journey to get them sorted so when people ive been chatting with ask for a a selfie or video i start panaking in case it effects them wanted to meet me down the line even tho ill be well sorted before then..... "

Awk thats terrible... hope you are not in any pain

By *iablo soloWoman  over a year ago

Southside

As my mom always says..."if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I got a message yesterday from a man asking why my tits were saggy if I was only 28. Rocked my confidence a little bit. But this thread is great! All bodies are beautiful in their own way.

"I got a message yesterday from a man asking why my tits were saggy if I was only 28. Rocked my confidence a little bit. But this thread is great! All bodies are beautiful in their own way. "

Nothing whatsoever wrong with your boobs... Or any other part

"I got a message yesterday from a man asking why my tits were saggy if I was only 28. Rocked my confidence a little bit. But this thread is great! All bodies are beautiful in their own way. "

I got one today telling me I have put on weight

Magical Forrest

Thats horrible... dont let anyone say you have saggy breasts ...

Fuck it - since we are sharing honestly. i have thinning hair its a family condition and no treatment for it.

This site suits as theres no head shots but like _s lolly i dread a video call

sometimes i feel like never going out again but hey - like the rest of humanity, no one is perfect. chin up crack on.

"Fuck it - since we are sharing honestly. i have thinning hair its a family condition and no treatment for it.

sometimes i feel like never going out again but hey - like the rest of humanity, no one is perfect. chin up crack on. "

Fair play for the courage shown.. I'd video chat with ya anytime.

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"Sometimes its the imperfections that are most attractive, i for one find beauty in uniqueness/ difference.. and at times those "imperfections" can put me at ease, otherwise i may be intimidated as i think they're pretty perfect regardless!

I had a girlfriend years ago that had skin cancer as a child and recovered, only a few dot like marks on her arm really left as scars.. she hated them and I loved them, i used to take her arm randomely and kiss them softly.. she asked me once why i do that.. my answer was deep but true and made her cry.... "I appreciate them because without them, you are not you... and if they weren't here, neither would you"

Imperfections are only noticed and judged by those seeking perfection... and they're usually seeking perfection as they're far from it themselves.

"Beautiful" by Christina Aguleira was ahead of its time and didn't get the full recognition it deserved likely down to society's perception of her alone... which is hugely ironic given the song context

Stay safe.. Stay beautiful All x "

Omg... I actually cried when I read your comment. This world has very few men like you & your ex girlfriend lost a good man. Thank you for your very kind words towards all women who are ashamed or embarrassed by something of their body. (Me included)

"Fuck it - since we are sharing honestly. i have thinning hair its a family condition and no treatment for it.

sometimes i feel like never going out again but hey - like the rest of humanity, no one is perfect. chin up crack on. "

Love the honesty... Nobody is perfect..... We are all fab in our own little ways and have to remember that... Big hug

belfast

"Id an accident over Christmas which resulted in the loss of a few of my bottom teeth, it's going to be a long journey to get them sorted so when people ive been chatting with ask for a a selfie or video i start panaking in case it effects them wanted to meet me down the line even tho ill be well sorted before then..... "

Lolly you’re a beautiful woman!! Don’t let that put you off, I met a man when I first joined here, he was lovely, looked different to his pic. Caught off guard in moment of passion, he wore a toupee... I didn’t care. His personality was worth more. When they see your ass they’ll never notice your missing teeth anyway!! Stay strong lolly pop

If they constantly keep asking for facepics or video chat I just phase them out let them think im fake my time on them is over and ive lost interest the" What ever" approach from them isn't respectful....

belfast

And I’m far from beautiful like my pics apparently show. Since I took covid last year & was so ill, I’ve struggled even more with my weight. I think I’ve gained around 2/3 stone... not sure as I don’t weigh myself. But I’m working hard on getting my life back never mind losing weight. I’m upfront about my size to anyone here & I’ve always been given compliments. But.... I still feel embarrassed to show my true self in pics. I feel ashamed of how I look. So the ladies in here that post love & encouragement help me to get off my sorry sad ass & think more of myself.

Magical Forrest

"And I’m far from beautiful like my pics apparently show. Since I took covid last year & was so ill, I’ve struggled even more with my weight. I think I’ve gained around 2/3 stone... not sure as I don’t weigh myself. But I’m working hard on getting my life back never mind losing weight. I’m upfront about my size to anyone here & I’ve always been given compliments. But.... I still feel embarrassed to show my true self in pics. I feel ashamed of how I look. So the ladies in here that post love & encouragement help me to get off my sorry sad ass & think more of myself. "

You are beautiful

Without out a doubt a confident woman is the Pinnacle of truly sexy.

Magical Forrest

"Without out a doubt a confident woman is the Pinnacle of truly sexy."

No matter what she looks like

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Everyone is beautiful in their own ways (apart from those with the really ugly personalities!)

I love appreciating the beautiful parts of peoples bodies and always try to make sure people know what I feel. Unfortunately I can’t take my own advice, people are always their own worst critic, and don’t see their own beauty

Oh I definitely think so. No doubt physical attraction is the first thing some one feels purely form an evolutionary perspective but in terms of wanting a seriously passionate session with some one requires something far more than skinny waists, porno pussy and six packs.

"Oh I definitely think so. No doubt physical attraction is the first thing some one feels purely form an evolutionary perspective but in terms of wanting a seriously passionate session with some one requires something far more than skinny waists, porno pussy and six packs. "
.... Well said mate

Nice thread. Lockdown hasn't been particularly kind to me, well ive been too kind to myself! My belly has got bigger, and i have an arse the size of a small country at the best of times. The prospect of meeting an amazing guy here that I've become close to is pretty scary. Im hoping his eyesight isnt the best

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

As someone who is normally very body confident, I'm definitely finding lockdown a struggle. I don't feel as comfortable in my skin as usual and I do worry about "living up to" the image someone has of me from my pics... even though I'm already visibly fat and my body hasn't changed significantly!!

It's definitely a mental challenge, not a physical reality. I just know that I won't let my body or my insecurities stop me from doing ANYTHING I want to do - I'm much too stubborn!

"As my mom always says..."if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all""

She sounds like a very wise lady!

By *ligoMan  over a year ago

East Mayo

If you only look half as good as your pics or are twice the size you would still look fabulous.

This is not Hugh heffners mansion. We are from all walks of life here. Mother's daughters fathers and sons. Courtesy and manners is easy to carry.

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

A beautiful body will last for years but a beautiful personality will last a lifetime.

Magical Forrest

"A beautiful body will last for years but a beautiful personality will last a lifetime. "

Very very true

You can have an amazing body but an ugly personality

"A beautiful body will last for years but a beautiful personality will last a lifetime.

Very very true

You can have an amazing body but an ugly personality "

Well said DJ

Or you can be beautiful and awesome in equal measures just like the Manbeast

The bog

Ladies and gents u are all stunning sexy people..,

By *uriousVoyeurMan  over a year ago

Northside

What defines beauty? As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Every one of us is different and in our own ways every one of us is beautiful! Sounds like a typical cliche but it's actually true! I learned a long time ago to love myself as I am. I'm no gym bunny...I'm not to everyone's taste and I'm average looking at best! But I'm absolutely fine with that!!!! Ive known people over the years that would make comments about others they'd see and I'd ask them if they have any mirrors at home...that usually shuts them up! Body shaming is usually done by people with a superiority complex and they'll never change! They feel great by putting others down. And that's actually really sad! People like that are never truly happy so I just say Fuck them,serves them right! As for everyone on here with body issues,please don't let your insecurities define you. Be proud of who you are. Learn to love yourself and ta fuck with the begrudgers!!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Indeed and the banishing of the ridiculous stereotypes associated with body types would be most welcome also.

Southside

"As my mom always says..."if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

She sounds like a very wise lady! "

She does come out with some meaningful words of wisdom.

Yes yes yes! I spent years feeling awful about how I looked always put down by those around me. Recently though I’ve done a lot of work on loving myself and it’s finally paying off. I can look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted and that means so much. I’m free and it’s the best feeling.

Southside

"Nice thread. Lockdown hasn't been particularly kind to me, well ive been too kind to myself! My belly has got bigger, and i have an arse the size of a small country at the best of times. The prospect of meeting an amazing guy here that I've become close to is pretty scary. Im hoping his eyesight isnt the best "

Redhott I've a serious girl crush on you, your photos are amazing, Just thought id add that in to the mix!

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

Every curve and scar tells a story about us. Some may not be happy memories but they are part of our lives and should be embraced

DaisyInTheWind. You most definitely are a hottie my dear. Drop me a message. I’m out of your age range

"Nice thread. Lockdown hasn't been particularly kind to me, well ive been too kind to myself! My belly has got bigger, and i have an arse the size of a small country at the best of times. The prospect of meeting an amazing guy here that I've become close to is pretty scary. Im hoping his eyesight isnt the best

Redhott I've a serious girl crush on you, your photos are amazing, Just thought id add that in to the mix! "

We are the same total girl crushes on Redhott and so many of the beautiful ladies of Fab.

"Nice thread. Lockdown hasn't been particularly kind to me, well ive been too kind to myself! My belly has got bigger, and i have an arse the size of a small country at the best of times. The prospect of meeting an amazing guy here that I've become close to is pretty scary. Im hoping his eyesight isnt the best

Redhott I've a serious girl crush on you, your photos are amazing, Just thought id add that in to the mix!

We are the same total girl crushes on Redhott and so many of the beautiful ladies of Fab. "

Jaysus, 3 in 1 of yas, how's that profile not been shut down from over heating!?

If people are too shallow to like someone as they are, then you dont need them in your life. Just Block tge shit out of them.We are all beautiful in our own ways. Just own it.

We are the same total girl crushes on Redhott and so many of the beautiful ladies of Fab. "

Wow im very flattered, thank you x

"Nice thread. Lockdown hasn't been particularly kind to me, well ive been too kind to myself! My belly has got bigger, and i have an arse the size of a small country at the best of times. The prospect of meeting an amazing guy here that I've become close to is pretty scary. Im hoping his eyesight isnt the best "
... You are one of the hottest women on Fab Redhott and one of the nicest too..Keep the stunning photos coming

Your avatar caught my eye yesterday

Stunning figure

"Yes yes yes! I spent years feeling awful about how I looked always put down by those around me. Recently though I’ve done a lot of work on loving myself and it’s finally paying off. I can look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted and that means so much. I’m free and it’s the best feeling. "

Ah here there's more hotties in here than imaginable

Ladies ye rock and don't fucking forget it

I've got a guy crush on lots of girls in here does that count ?

Southside

"Yes yes yes! I spent years feeling awful about how I looked always put down by those around me. Recently though I’ve done a lot of work on loving myself and it’s finally paying off. I can look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted and that means so much. I’m free and it’s the best feeling.

Ladies ye rock and don't fucking forget it "

Your not doing too bad yourself Mr thunderkiss!!

"Yes yes yes! I spent years feeling awful about how I looked always put down by those around me. Recently though I’ve done a lot of work on loving myself and it’s finally paying off. I can look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted and that means so much. I’m free and it’s the best feeling.

Your not doing too bad yourself Mr thunderkiss!! "

This is not news to anyone

Southside

This is not news to anyone "

ever the prima Donna

ever the prima Donna "

Ah you're not

Southside

ever the prima Donna

Ah you're not "

that made me giggle!

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

Galway/Dublin/London

"I got a message yesterday from a man asking why my tits were saggy if I was only 28. Rocked my confidence a little bit. But this thread is great! All bodies are beautiful in their own way.

I got one today telling me I have put on weight "

Hey White, i think i know who that is as they attempted to refer to the same on a forum but failed.. main thing is im sure they were just trying to play on your insecurties as when you returned i think you proudly referenced it on your own profile out of honesty?... so dont be concerned by someone who is so pathetic i think you're stunning.. and I'm hotter than they are hahaha lol

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

About time we had a thread like this. Melts my ickle heart so it does.

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I'm loving this thread. I've always said that all bodies are beautiful and everyone has value. If one person isn't attracted to you another will be. We should all just try to treat eachother with respect.

"I'm loving this thread. I've always said that all bodies are beautiful and everyone has value. If one person isn't attracted to you another will be. We should all just try to treat eachother with respect. "
So true.... There is too much knocking each other these days. A compliment costs nothing and could give someone that lift. I'm guilty of just complimenting the ladys but the guys look great too so big shout all to the dudes out there too

Magical Forrest

"I'm loving this thread. I've always said that all bodies are beautiful and everyone has value. If one person isn't attracted to you another will be. We should all just try to treat eachother with respect. So true.... There is too much knocking each other these days. A compliment costs nothing and could give someone that lift. I'm guilty of just complimenting the ladys but the guys look great too so big shout all to the dudes out there too "

We most certainly appreciate the gents

"I'm loving this thread. I've always said that all bodies are beautiful and everyone has value. If one person isn't attracted to you another will be. We should all just try to treat eachother with respect. So true.... There is too much knocking each other these days. A compliment costs nothing and could give someone that lift. I'm guilty of just complimenting the ladys but the guys look great too so big shout all to the dudes out there too

We most certainly appreciate the gents "

....This is a feel good Saturday night!! I'm cracking open the booze and junk food now to celebrate in guilt free pleasure!!

"I'm loving this thread. I've always said that all bodies are beautiful and everyone has value. If one person isn't attracted to you another will be. We should all just try to treat eachother with respect. So true.... There is too much knocking each other these days. A compliment costs nothing and could give someone that lift. I'm guilty of just complimenting the ladys but the guys look great too so big shout all to the dudes out there too

We most certainly appreciate the gents "

You're welcome

"I got a message yesterday from a man asking why my tits were saggy if I was only 28. Rocked my confidence a little bit. But this thread is great! All bodies are beautiful in their own way.

I got one today telling me I have put on weight

Hey White, i think i know who that is as they attempted to refer to the same on a forum but failed.. main thing is im sure they were just trying to play on your insecurties as when you returned i think you proudly referenced it on your own profile out of honesty?... so dont be concerned by someone who is so pathetic i think you're stunning.. and I'm hotter than they are hahaha lol"

Thank you

You must be a very sad decrepit individual if you sink so low as to insult or shame someone on their appearance. It shows you're insecurities and lack of respect for others.

I think some people are jealous of all you ladies. But not into nasty part.

Messing around on cam one night last year and a guy watching typed saggy tits . So I don’t go on cam anymore .

My photos have always been throughly scrutinized by myself before I put them up and whether I match up to them in real life well I don’t really care if I do or don’t

"Messing around on cam one night last year and a guy watching typed saggy tits . So I don’t go on cam anymore .

My photos have always been throughly scrutinized by myself before I put them up and whether I match up to them in real life well I don’t really care if I do or don’t

"

Very sorry to hear that..

...dont let some very small minded person stop you from having your fun...fyi you look great ..Beautiful body ...

None of us are perfect that’s for sure and that includes myself, just be yourself and remember someone outside wants a bit of what you have regardless of what shape or size you are .

No one should ever put you down for being you

"Messing around on cam one night last year and a guy watching typed saggy tits . So I don’t go on cam anymore .

"

‘Saggy tits’...... then he needs glasses and if he already has them they need changing. Hope you gave him a good reply like ‘droopy balls’ before blocking him.

By the way you have a fantastic body.

In a world where you can be anything...be kind.

Simple x

‘Saggy tits’...... then he needs glasses and if he already has them they need changing. Hope you gave him a good reply like ‘droopy balls’ before blocking him.

By the way you have a fantastic body."

Responding with a kneejerk insult just reduces you to the same level. Rise above it

somewhere

"

I'll be very disappointed if you really own a Dyson to be honest

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"The comments of others don't bother me, they only lash out because they can't deal with their own issues"

Casey and others hit the nail on the head. Insults are a reflection of how they feel about themselves, plain and simple. It has nothing whatsoever to do with you or how you look

By the way you have a fantastic body.

Responding with a kneejerk insult just reduces you to the same level. Rise above it"

Of course you are correct Casey. I personally think that everyone is unique and beautiful and I would NEVER belittle or comment with negativity

Magical Forrest

Saggy tits ... fat ass.... beer belly ... you need a brown paper bag over your head.... some of the comments I have received in the last 24hours....

Doesn't bother me.... they wouldn't have the courage to say that to my face....

Have to have a thick skin nowadays....

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Ladies and gents u are all stunning sexy people.., "

I’m taking this

Thank you Boglady

By *rblue5kyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Saggy tits ... fat ass.... beer belly ... you need a brown paper bag over your head.... some of the comments I have received in the last 24hours....

Doesn't bother me.... they wouldn't have the courage to say that to my face....

Have to have a thick skin nowadays.... "

Totally agree with people having to be thick skinned these days

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Iv never understood the people who send nasty messages. Its vile, and should be addressed in a better way by the site.

» Add a new message to this topic