FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What a woman

What a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mum appreciation post

Many moons ago my boyfriend who I was madly in love with or thought so at the time at least broke up with me on the morning of my 20th birthday. I was living over 120km away from home. After hearing me bawling down the phone my mother promptly booked into a local B&B and jumped into the car, took me out to the cinema and for dinner. She wanted to make sure I wouldn't spend my birthday on my own.

What a woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Awe the mammy

I miss mine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mum appreciation post

Many moons ago my boyfriend who I was madly in love with or thought so at the time at least broke up with me on the morning of my 20th birthday. I was living over 120km away from home. After hearing me bawling down the phone my mother promptly booked into a local B&B and jumped into the car, took me out to the cinema and for dinner. She wanted to make sure I wouldn't spend my birthday on my own.

What a woman "

Wow.

Ahaaa you just can’t replace a mammy

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Think mammy is every guys favourite woman

"Mum appreciation post

What a woman "

What a legend!

By *exy Ruby 100 300Couple  over a year ago

unknown

Well God bless mothers you got a good one there xx

The Ma is 82. Lately she's taking to cursing. She throws the odd feck around. The grankids think it's a hoot.

She farts like a tractor and shrugs her shoulders. My son has given them names. HGV is in the top ten atm. The desire for a Double Decker or a truck to pass by in public so she can let one go without being caught. When you're my age she says you'll be glad of a Bus.

When her day comes she won't have any pennies left in her purse as she will have given it all away. She thinks she's posh but her Dublin accent keeps her rooted.

The more I watch her the more I learn about what it is to have dignity, kindness and Empathy. Mammy Fozzy is a rockstar. She's a kich ass, bus pass carrying, Discount shopping, roast chicken cooking, mini marathon champion, late late show watcher, vote equality advocate and all round Devine Bad Ass . That's why she's "The Ma"....xxxxxx

"The Ma is 82. Lately she's taking to cursing. She throws the odd feck around. The grankids think it's a hoot.

She farts like a tractor and shrugs her shoulders. My son has given them names. HGV is in the top ten atm. The desire for a Double Decker or a truck to pass by in public so she can let one go without being caught. When you're my age she says you'll be glad of a Bus.

When her day comes she won't have any pennies left in her purse as she will have given it all away. She thinks she's posh but her Dublin accent keeps her rooted.

The more I watch her the more I learn about what it is to have dignity, kindness and Empathy. Mammy Fozzy is a rockstar. She's a kich ass, bus pass carrying, Discount shopping, roast chicken cooking, mini marathon champion, late late show watcher, vote equality advocate and all round Devine Bad Ass . That's why she's "The Ma"....xxxxxx

"

Love it!

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"The Ma is 82. Lately she's taking to cursing. She throws the odd feck around. The grankids think it's a hoot.

"

We can learn a lot from her and from people like her, good luck to her

"

now im bawling... i think we all love Fozzy Ma now - and her divine son.

"Mum appreciation post

What a woman "

your ma too. You cant beat the ones that dont hesitate to pick you up and kiss your hurts when you fall, no matter what age you are.

I love my own mammy. The most selfless person I know. Would literally give away her food if you asked for it.

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Think all of are mothers are so thoughtful and selfless to do anything for there kids my mam is my rock and every Mother’s Day I spoil her and bring her out for nice 3 course meal but today I’ll be cooking at home due to covid hope you all are having great Mother’s Day

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

"Mum appreciation post

What a woman "

Pure love...all powerful and wraps around you...cant beat that feeling

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

"Mum appreciation post

What a woman

your ma too. You cant beat the ones that dont hesitate to pick you up and kiss your hurts when you fall, no matter what age you are. "

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"

Brilliant Fozzy!

A treasure of a Mum

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Mum appreciation post

What a woman "

Love this PP

She knew you needed her but you didn't.

Typical Irish Mammy

Brilliant Fozzy!

A treasure of a Mum "

That she is the Aul Biddy. But don't be shocked but she sent me this for you..

"If I was 40 years younger you would be in trouble young man. In the mean time respect your elders and just be lovely ever day...xx"

» Add a new message to this topic