FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Porkies

Porkies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the biggest lie you've ever told be it well intentioned or otherwise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I know the biggest lie i was told was when I was young was to eat all my food and id get big and strong.. well all I got was fucking fat.... what a porkie there....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was restaurant manager in a castle and was working Christmas day. The very last table to be served the waitress forgot to order one main course and only realised right when all the others had just been delivered to the table and it was a kid's meal. To prevent the family from complaining that we ruined their Christmas I grabbed two side plates and went to the door from the kitchen to the restaurant. I dropped them hard on the floor, and broke one but caused a clatter. I had caught my tights easier in the day and had a ladder at the knee. I limped out to the table and said I was really sorry but I had fallen whilst carrying their sons dinner even tore my tights. They were so worried about my knee they didn't care about the sons dinner. Had to pretend limp for the rest of service but avoided a complaint

A local moron was complaining/bragging how the gaurds raided his house in the midde of the night, but they couldnt touch him because his handyman uncle laid carpet for The Queen in Buckinham Palace, so he could pull some strings.

Not the brightest chap. Had no idea how to judge the extent of his lies, but is fun to humour him.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I was restaurant manager in a castle and was working Christmas day. The very last table to be served the waitress forgot to order one main course and only realised right when all the others had just been delivered to the table and it was a kid's meal. To prevent the family from complaining that we ruined their Christmas I grabbed two side plates and went to the door from the kitchen to the restaurant. I dropped them hard on the floor, and broke one but caused a clatter. I had caught my tights easier in the day and had a ladder at the knee. I limped out to the table and said I was really sorry but I had fallen whilst carrying their sons dinner even tore my tights. They were so worried about my knee they didn't care about the sons dinner. Had to pretend limp for the rest of service but avoided a complaint "

Now that just simply deserves an Oscar

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"I swear I will not cum in your mouth.. "

Told an ex-girlfriend that my Mum is deaf so speak loud and slow.

Told my Mum that the girl wasn't the full shilling .

Till death do us part

"I know the biggest lie i was told was when I was young was to eat all my food and id get big and strong.. well all I got was fucking fat.... what a porkie there...."

You are a sexy!! Swxy!! Woman.

» Add a new message to this topic