FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > payPal

payPal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

anyone know when you withdraw money from an account back to your PayPal, how long it takes to be back in your PayPal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

AFAIK PayPal doesn't hold money like a bank account.. Its merely a safe tool used to transfer money between accounts.. So if you purchase an item online.. x amount of money is transferred through PayPal to the payees account.. If you cancel transaction or get a refund it could take upto 4 days for the money to be transferred from payees account through PayPal and back to your account if you get me

Tipperary

"AFAIK PayPal doesn't hold money like a bank account.. Its merely a safe tool used to transfer money between accounts.. So if you purchase an item online.. x amount of money is transferred through PayPal to the payees account.. If you cancel transaction or get a refund it could take upto 4 days for the money to be transferred from payees account through PayPal and back to your account if you get me "
its a paddy power account. I'm withdrawing winnings back to PayPal. it says pending approval on paddy power. I'm just wondering how long it takes to get into PayPal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Takes a couple of hours to go from PP to PayPal, they will send you an email to say it was sent.

Can take up to 2 working days to go from PayPal back to a back account.

Tipperary

"Takes a couple of hours to go from PP to PayPal, they will send you an email to say it was sent.

Can take up to 2 working days to go from PayPal back to a back account."

cheers

» Add a new message to this topic