FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Write a story with me

Write a story with me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's about a story about a 38 year old woman just after getting out of a global pandemic. The island of Ireland opens up and the swinging world is her oyster.

Chapter 1 - the opening

Chapter 2 - the world of fab

Chapter 3 - the first meet

Chapter 4 - the hotel room

Chapter 5 - dear diary

Chapter 6 - the verification

Chapter 7 - new fantasies

Chapter 8 - a journey of self discovery

Chapter 9 - first club night

Chapter 10 - swinging post pandemic

Each chapter should have 4-6 posts before moving onto the next chapter

Our main characters name is Fionnuala Feelgood

Be as creative as you like

Opening line to the book is

It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon when she received the news. The country was finally coming out of lockdown and restrictions would be eased from tomorrow. ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could this be the end to this seemingly never-ending nightmare of recurring lockdowns. Finally she could plan, and fulfill them.

But where to go? What to do? Who to see?

Her mind raced with a thousand ideas in the blink of an eyes.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

She had showered and shaved and was now moisturising every inch of herself,paying particular attention to the delicate areas,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She logged onto her phone and noticed an advertisement for Fabswingers.com.

Hmmm what's that she wondered, she had heard of swinging before but wasn't sure if it was something she would be interested in. Oh well a look won't hurt she thought!

By *herry...Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

She sets up an account, gets over a hundred messages without even a picture upload

so many interests to choose from, gets her thinking, What kind of sexual interests do I have, she writes a bio and uploaded a picture

The sense of empowerment was incredible. She knew she has opened a door into a world of sensuality and physical desire.. Who would be her first message

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

After receiving countless number of messages and with her heightened sense of self esteem she takes it upon herself to review some potential profiles and one really takes her interest ,so she doesn't waste any time and sends her first message

The first meet ...

After countless of messages back an forth from alot of potentials, her mind was turned on by one.

Tall rugged country boy

Jackson was his name, and came from a little village in the arsehole of no man's land.

But his charm an witty sense of humour won her over! Plus the fact he wasn't a pest with unslaught of messages of send a nude or talk dirty or what you wearing type msgs that she would have got from 70 percent of the men on fab

So as the evening approached her nerves were shot to bits,3 pairs of stockings later finally a pair that hooked an didn't rip.

Hair make up sexy lbd on. She was ready to rock up to meet Jackson!!

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

But alas to her surprise and eternal horror Jackson wasn't a rugged country boy at all

What met her hanging from the ceiling, gimped masked and expectant was an entitled city boy. A young urban professional..

a yuppy on a rope!!

She made clear that she wanted a sensual one on one meet

She wanted nothing to do with Jackson and that Mars bar... was that just chocolate... ewwwhh

By *ony85sMan  over a year ago

Dublin

She checked her phone and found another man nearby and they immediately set up a coffee meetup.

This was the man she was trying to meet tall and dark. He had lovely touches. There was the chemistry. They were touching each other while having the coffee with sexy smile. They then had their first kiss. A deep sexy sensual kiss. They are ready to explore each others body

Yes this guy was perfect she thought but there was also a little apprehension and a small bit of doubt in the way he touched ,something just not right ,

It wasn't right, as it gave her electricity flowing through her body,it wasn't right it was supposed to be the other guy that she built the chats up with. But this guy,was more mysterious,there was just something about him that got her juices flowing in just the touch of his ...

The hair of the back of ur neck began to tingle as he caressed her inner thigh with the tips of his fingers, which he had made me lick. As his hands rose so the did the sensation in my thighs. Till he reached my now wet panties. I clinched in anticipation...

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

As he pulled a hamster out of his pocket i recoiled in horror. Wtf i said. "Harry wants to play too he replied". You need help you sick fuck. I ran from his place and jumped on the forum to write a strong worded post of disgust

But as thd afternoon passed and mood mellowed, my thoughts were strangely drawn to Harry. He was a victim of the crossfire... I mulled over the memory of his little face over my coffee and wondered if I could help him in any way...Then suddenly..

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I realised what I was to do... if Harry was to get in on the action he couldn't be a normal hamster

Signing Harry up to an experimental regraft operation were Harry's paws were swapped for 4 synthetic penis'. The OP was a resounding success. I never seen the little fella so happy

Surely the ladies would let him in on the action now

I mean sex with a hamster is disgusting but sex with a hamster who has 4 cyborg penis' for legs was something else

It was...

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

only the start of her descent into hell. hell I tell you. A hell spawned from a dark obsession with penis transplants and animal body modifications. And if that wasn't enough, now PETA are gunning for her

From out of nowhere, Morgan Freeman's voice is heard in the background.

"It's all fun and games until one of those poor little critters is hurt."

How truly bizarre she thought to herself....

» Add a new message to this topic