FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Its not good

Its not good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Decided would put some tan on as always makes me feel better but just had enough to do legs and arms and upper body let's hope I just moon anyone tomorrow it will be a total eclipse

Come on fess up your beauty disasters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Definitely tan related, tangoed is not the word also got my hair cut short once, it was the early 2000s and the pixie cut was popular. I've not got the face to pull that off

"Definitely tan related, tangoed is not the word also got my hair cut short once, it was the early 2000s and the pixie cut was popular. I've not got the face to pull that off "

Oh I cut my hair really short in 96 and when flying to the states you want to see the explaining at customs as my passport pic had shoulder length hair

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

During the first lockdown last year had way too many beers one Sat night and decided to put a grade 4 shave all over my head..In fairness didn't do a bad job.... This lockdown did a grade 5 wasn't as short

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Walked into my house as a 16 yr old with a feather ear ring and my hair dyed white....baggy jeans,leg warmers and mesh tea shirt

My mother got such a shock that she actually threw my dinner on a plate at me but it hit the wall

"Walked into my house as a 16 yr old with a feather ear ring and my hair dyed white....baggy jeans,leg warmers and mesh tea shirt

My mother got such a shock that she actually threw my dinner on a plate at me but it hit the wall "

Please tell me there's a pic

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Walked into my house as a 16 yr old with a feather ear ring and my hair dyed white....baggy jeans,leg warmers and mesh tea shirt

My mother got such a shock that she actually threw my dinner on a plate at me but it hit the wall

Please tell me there's a pic "

Camera's were very rare those days but I'll send you another one on k that I'll never discuss

What about the dodgy perm? With the perming solution that would burn the nostrils off ya

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put bleach in my hair when I was younger...said I’d watch a bit of tv while it was developing...fell asleep and woke up the next morning with a burning head...and white hair. Totally worth it!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Back in the day I used to do modeling for a couple of salons, I think I've had every colour known to man and every style to boot.

Think new romantics and +1 it.

Though I was the dogs bollox. In hindsight I probably looked like a dogs bollox

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"What about the dodgy perm? With the perming solution that would burn the nostrils off ya"

Yup went for a perm wave look in my teens, didn't like it when I came home and washed it again (the thing you shouldn't do straight after) to restyle and made it worse. Looked like and exploded hay bale.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I have, more than once, burned my upper lip with hair removal cream and given myself an angry red Ronnie

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Shared house many years ago.

Showering and used what I thought was shower gel but was actually hair removal stuff belonging to another.

Not a good look but thankfully I hadn't washed my hair with it.

I can say that I have a hairy body for good reason and the smooth look definitely doesn't suit me

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Used to get perms... I already had/have curls... I got bullied in school because of my hair ...

I'll stick to the ironing ...

"Decided would put some tan on as always makes me feel better but just had enough to do legs and arms and upper body let's hope I just moon anyone tomorrow it will be a total eclipse

Come on fess up your beauty disasters"

I'm a disaster when it comes to tan!! I've never managed to get the all over glow..

After growing out a beard over lockdown... not sure if it’s considered a disaster or not but it could possibly be!

"Decided would put some tan on as always makes me feel better but just had enough to do legs and arms and upper body let's hope I just moon anyone tomorrow it will be a total eclipse

Come on fess up your beauty disasters

I'm a disaster when it comes to tan!! I've never managed to get the all over glow.. "

I really never got the obsession women seem to have with mock tan ,fake nails fake eyelashes etc , hate it all and have never used it and never will embrace your natural beauty is what I say .

This only happened 3 weeks ago...decided to buy a box colour and do my own hair...

I cried when I saw it ...black as soot lol

Rang my boss and asked for help, was allowed to go to the salon to strip it out and go back to the colour I love..

I was lucky I work in a hair salon

» Add a new message to this topic