FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Play with my Clit Not with my Heart

Play with my Clit Not with my Heart

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Girls , for those of you experience at NSA .... and manage to leave your emotions at the door and enjoy some really hot fun with out complication

What advice would u give to the Novice women here and novice men that don't know how to play the game ?

Stating wheather u fall under monogamous/ poloyamerous or any of the other titles

Kara x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If you find a fwb and you want to keep it at that, don't meet too often and go on meeting others. The more regular you meet the bigger the chance it becomes something different or falls appart in shortest time because one feels locked in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Compartmentalise!

I see those interactions as beautiful, welcomed moments to be seized when possible and embraced.....then back to my life.

It's escapism. It fulfills many needs. It can be intimate and affectionate, hot and raw and still not allow for feelings to develop. I care for the guys I've repeatedly met and established connections/friendships but all kept at arm's length from the rest of my life.

My only other advice is to set the rule 'when it stops being fun, it stops altogether'.

Enjoy OP x

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Compartmentalise!

I see those interactions as beautiful, welcomed moments to be seized when possible and embraced.....then back to my life.

It's escapism. It fulfills many needs. It can be intimate and affectionate, hot and raw and still not allow for feelings to develop. I care for the guys I've repeatedly met and established connections/friendships but all kept at arm's length from the rest of my life.

My only other advice is to set the rule 'when it stops being fun, it stops altogether'.

Enjoy OP x"

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

What an exceedingly good way of looking at it ..very good

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I don't fuck people whose company I don't enjoy, so if I like someone enough to fuck them regularly, I probably like them enough to date them, so this is a really tricky one for me.

If someone is looking for a regular FWB, I let them know that's not something I'm interested in upfront.

If I meet them and don't like them the problem resolves itself!

If I do, I try see if (in general) they're open to the possibility of something more developing from a casual meet - if not, I shut it down.

I have zero interest in trying to change myself or how my heart works though! This is just how I am, there's nothing wrong with it, anyone who's not cool with that is free to not fuck me

By *l CaballeroMan  over a year ago

limerick

"If you find a fwb and you want to keep it at that, don't meet too often and go on meeting others. The more regular you meet the bigger the chance it becomes something different or falls appart in shortest time because one feels locked in. "

Could not agree more!!

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

We can't really advise. We didn't manage to keep things NSA and are now in what seems to be a poly setup with another couple

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Being human you can't stop your emotions are feelings there has to something attraction intentions instincts....

For me only I can't run on instincts I can set my intentions in what I want and bring to the person my emotions can't become me.....which in turn lessing the emotional entanglement that can happen if you let your emotions and instincts run wild

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Interesting points. I get the impression from a lot of people i chat to on here, they want more thN fb. They just havent stated that. There are a core of fabers, who do live that lifestyle and are very very happy with it. Im not sure its the majority though

This is something that was on my mind. I'm completly new to this. Only ever had sex in relationships and found this. I've been chatting to someone for a long time now but we going to meet when lockdown ends. It's been nice getting to know them but always wondered what if either one of us developed feelings and what to do. She is in an open relationship and I am single. Good thread for me to read

Sounds like a Country and Western music song title to me

'Play with my clit, not with my heart '

"I don't fuck people whose company I don't enjoy, so if I like someone enough to fuck them regularly, I probably like them enough to date them, so this is a really tricky one for me.

If someone is looking for a regular FWB, I let them know that's not something I'm interested in upfront.

If I do, I try see if (in general) they're open to the possibility of something more developing from a casual meet - if not, I shut it down.

I have zero interest in trying to change myself or how my heart works though! This is just how I am, there's nothing wrong with it, anyone who's not cool with that is free to not fuck me "

What works for one my not work for everyone I think it's just each to there own I no I try not to see them too much but I could see them every day if wanted

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"I don't fuck people whose company I don't enjoy, so if I like someone enough to fuck them regularly, I probably like them enough to date them, so this is a really tricky one for me.

I have zero interest in trying to change myself or how my heart works though! This is just how I am, there's nothing wrong with it, anyone who's not cool with that is free to not fuck me "

Completely agree with this. People all have different goals here and being upfront about them is the key to success. I've had some fairly successful long term fb situations and I've also had some where feelings developed over time. It happens.

"If you find a fwb and you want to keep it at that, don't meet too often and go on meeting others. The more regular you meet the bigger the chance it becomes something different or falls appart in shortest time because one feels locked in. "
Brilliant advice , this is definitely a good rule to keep intact...that is if u have good willpower ha ha ha

"Compartmentalise!

Enjoy OP x"

escapism... gosh isn't that what it's all about, having a little binge on something only to come out full to the belly after wards of what u desire . Perhaps not to share to much personal information that cud building that romantic connection

Setting some ground rules to protect u and them from the offest is a great way of keeping things straight.

Consistency is key with this , sometimes we don't make this clear as we get carried away.

Going into it with no guidelines can get messy indeed.

"This is something that was on my mind. I'm completly new to this. Only ever had sex in relationships and found this. I've been chatting to someone for a long time now but we going to meet when lockdown ends. It's been nice getting to know them but always wondered what if either one of us developed feelings and what to do. She is in an open relationship and I am single. Good thread for me to read "
For ME this spells danger , I feel building that connection , chatting for a long time , is veering more away from sex and more towards romance if your share more day to day details as to jsut pure sex talk . You might get lucky , meet and its a 1 off , but if there's something abit more there , it sounds like someone may come out a little bit hurt . But hey that's just my spin

"Interesting points. I get the impression from a lot of people i chat to on here, they want more thN fb. They just havent stated that. There are a core of fabers, who do live that lifestyle and are very very happy with it. Im not sure its the majority though"
yes and this is where we seperate into Polyamourous and Monogamous. Alot of long swingers are living the poly life , where singles perhaps are Monogamous or unsure . Knowing which one you are make things much more simple as does asking these questions

nearby

"Interesting points. I get the impression from a lot of people i chat to on here, they want more thN fb. They just havent stated that. There are a core of fabers, who do live that lifestyle and are very very happy with it. Im not sure its the majority though yes and this is where we seperate into Polyamourous and Monogamous. Alot of long swingers are living the poly life , where singles perhaps are Monogamous or unsure . Knowing which one you are make things much more simple as does asking these questions "

I agree. Saving any future stress!

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

It is interesting just best keep it simple...

"Compartmentalise!

Enjoy OP x escapism... gosh isn't that what it's all about, having a little binge on something only to come out full to the belly after wards of what u desire . Perhaps not to share to much personal information that cud building that romantic connection "

The only thing we can give each other is time.. Gotta grab that and appreciate it.

"This is something that was on my mind. I'm completly new to this. Only ever had sex in relationships and found this. I've been chatting to someone for a long time now but we going to meet when lockdown ends. It's been nice getting to know them but always wondered what if either one of us developed feelings and what to do. She is in an open relationship and I am single. Good thread for me to read For ME this spells danger , I feel building that connection , chatting for a long time , is veering more away from sex and more towards romance if your share more day to day details as to jsut pure sex talk . You might get lucky , meet and its a 1 off , but if there's something abit more there , it sounds like someone may come out a little bit hurt . But hey that's just my spin"

This is interesting as i only joined in lockdown so its a totally different Fab environment, no turnover essentially lol, and how to maintain interest over months of not being able to meet... without it going friendzoney/more caring & sharing than it should be

"This is something that was on my mind. I'm completly new to this. Only ever had sex in relationships and found this. I've been chatting to someone for a long time now but we going to meet when lockdown ends. It's been nice getting to know them but always wondered what if either one of us developed feelings and what to do. She is in an open relationship and I am single. Good thread for me to read For ME this spells danger , I feel building that connection , chatting for a long time , is veering more away from sex and more towards romance if your share more day to day details as to jsut pure sex talk . You might get lucky , meet and its a 1 off , but if there's something abit more there , it sounds like someone may come out a little bit hurt . But hey that's just my spin

This is interesting as i only joined in lockdown so its a totally different Fab environment, no turnover essentially lol, and how to maintain interest over months of not being able to meet... without it going friendzoney/more caring & sharing than it should be "

Yeah that is very difficult! Well when u do get back out there meeting peeps... maybe have w few on rotate so u don't get attached to any of your penpals

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

This is a really interesting thread.

I would have struggled with managing feelings when I first started out here but after 9 years I feel that I am better at controlling things. I now have some genuine friends here that I love dearly and used to meet regularly enough pre covid. But we are all playing this fab game long enough to have an idea what we're at.

For me communication is key. You need to be open with whoever you are meeting about what it means to you and what you are looking for and hope that they are open and honest with you too. Also be honest with yourself. There is nothing wrong with wanting a commitment with a little kink added to it.

It can be a minefield at first. I have been burned in the past and have unintentionally hurt people that I cared about. But the good totally makes up for the bad.

Sorry for rambling on. xx

Emotionless and cold encounters would not mean anything for anyone really. We are naturally impulsed to feel and now we all crave this more than ever. But perhaps its better to keep a good balance of things. Don't get too attached or dependant. At the end it has to be a joyful experience. I personally love intense experienses. Its worth the cost.

Dublin

"Setting some ground rules to protect u and them from the offest is a great way of keeping things straight.

Consistency is key with this , sometimes we don't make this clear as we get carried away.

Going into it with no guidelines can get messy indeed. "

Emotions don't follow rules though. I just don't get myself involved with men who aren't on the same page as me ¯\__/¯

[Removed by poster at 24/03/21 16:37:28]

"This is a really interesting thread.

I would have struggled with managing feelings when I first started out here but after 9 years I feel that I am better at controlling things. I now have some genuine friends here that I love dearly and used to meet regularly enough pre covid. But we are all playing this fab game long enough to have an idea what we're at.

For me communication is key. You need to be open with whoever you are meeting about what it means to you and what you are looking for and hope that they are open and honest with you too. Also be honest with yourself. There is nothing wrong with wanting a commitment with a little kink added to it.

It can be a minefield at first. I have been burned in the past and have unintentionally hurt people that I cared about. But the good totally makes up for the bad.

Sorry for rambling on. xx"

yes, it's tricky , trying not to hurt the feelings of the other , but it can happen, but there.are generally warning signs , and thats when one with experience decides to exit stage, but once a disclaimer is given at the start , it's only the fault of the person who gets hurt , well that is, if they are of Sound mind!

"Emotionless and cold encounters would not mean anything for anyone really. We are naturally impulsed to feel and now we all crave this more than ever. But perhaps its better to keep a good balance of things. Don't get too attached or dependant. At the end it has to be a joyful experience. I personally love intense experienses. Its worth the cost. "

Emotionless is safer is ur a monogamous kind, you can build a strong connection souly on your love for sex , without getting into person stuff , once personal non sexuql stuff comes into play , your building a non sexual relationship as well with the person .

"This is something that was on my mind. I'm completly new to this. Only ever had sex in relationships and found this. I've been chatting to someone for a long time now but we going to meet when lockdown ends. It's been nice getting to know them but always wondered what if either one of us developed feelings and what to do. She is in an open relationship and I am single. Good thread for me to read For ME this spells danger , I feel building that connection , chatting for a long time , is veering more away from sex and more towards romance if your share more day to day details as to jsut pure sex talk . You might get lucky , meet and its a 1 off , but if there's something abit more there , it sounds like someone may come out a little bit hurt . But hey that's just my spin

This is interesting as i only joined in lockdown so its a totally different Fab environment, no turnover essentially lol, and how to maintain interest over months of not being able to meet... without it going friendzoney/more caring & sharing than it should be "

Yeah I get what you both saying. I only joined in lockdown too. Yeah we pretty much always talk about sex, but also just getting to know each other too, we have quite a list of things we want to do going!! But yeah we have chatted everyday for about couple months now. Like we are both like, yeah no relationship just fun. We know the position we both in. I will be super careful that we on same page and neither get hurt. I dont like hurting anyone or getting hurt. Like I said all this is really new to me and this is an interesting thread to read

Personally i think talking everyday is a bad idea as it becomes a habit/expectation of regular contact. Especially over an extended period. Even that can cause hurt or confusion if it doesnt happen then.

By *iamo69Man  over a year ago

South

It's hard to leave at door if it's an ongoing fb thing

I have had one perticaular girl I was a fb too for over a year.. The odd text during the week nothing much we would meet every 2 weeks or so.

Went on for over a year. We would meet for fun but most times spend the entire weekend with each other buzzing

Was out one night after we hadn't seen each other bar few texts and I bumped into her with another guy in a bar.. I was with someone too..

We both got realy embaresed and could barely look at each other.

I text her saying look I'm leaving in few to go somewhere else relax.

She text me later that night saying she got all flustered like seeing her bf with another girl.. And too be honest I was kinda same. We did meet again after a few coffees and odd drink but never as a rule went home with each other as it was obviously effecting us.

But then again we were over a year as fbuddys not couple months so maybe why was getting to us

Now we just say hello in street when we early meet. That's life tho

nearby

I wonder how much of the “feelings” side stems from religion and the fact were taught “sex is bad” from an early age. Therefore people need to have a reason to have sex. Ie feelings or connections.

Theres cultures out there that are more evolved in sexual predilections. “Hookup” culture is becoming normalised with the youth. Its brings no commitment. They, in general, dont seem to have the issue of separating the 2.

Great advice, I totally agree !

So if u were to write a list of rules/ guidelines for NSA

Maybe somewhere between 1-5 rules just to play it safe !

What would ur

No.1 - No.5 .... be?

nearby

1st rule about no feelings- do not talk about feelings

(Fight club)

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"Perhaps not to share to much personal information that cud building that romantic connection "

Avoid asking the 36 questions in this article :

https://www.her.ie/life/study-shows-this-test-can-make-anyone-fall-in-love-with-you-213371

"Emotionless and cold encounters would not mean anything for anyone really. We are naturally impulsed to feel and now we all crave this more than ever. But perhaps its better to keep a good balance of things. Don't get too attached or dependant. At the end it has to be a joyful experience. I personally love intense experienses. Its worth the cost.

Emotionless is safer is ur a monogamous kind, you can build a strong connection souly on your love for sex , without getting into person stuff , once personal non sexuql stuff comes into play , your building a non sexual relationship as well with the person . "

Well I think you can have a strong personal connection with someone without getting into a drama. A FWB scenario where both parts are in an equal understanding of what they want and it doesn't have to be exclusive either..... But yeah that in an ideal world

Dublin

"Emotionless and cold encounters would not mean anything for anyone really. We are naturally impulsed to feel and now we all crave this more than ever. But perhaps its better to keep a good balance of things. Don't get too attached or dependant. At the end it has to be a joyful experience. I personally love intense experienses. Its worth the cost.

Emotionless is safer is ur a monogamous kind, you can build a strong connection souly on your love for sex , without getting into person stuff , once personal non sexuql stuff comes into play , your building a non sexual relationship as well with the person .

Well I think you can have a strong personal connection with someone without getting into a drama. A FWB scenario where both parts are in an equal understanding of what they want and it doesn't have to be exclusive either..... But yeah that in an ideal world "

Agree! "Strings" doesn't always equal drama and some people don't want to avoid the non sexual part... connection, intimacy etc is a good thing for me!

I don't do FB Fwb or anything casual , for me those type of setups are a waste of time and really don't see the point in putting any time or effort in to a set up like that at all . When we could I enjoyed the social side of the parties clubs etc. However I will occasionally met the odd single guy if they take my fancy but I'd very rarely do a repeat.

so what is FWB if its not a connection? personally im with Peachbum on this one, I dont want to/cant seperate the two as i like getting to know people. Ill go with any scenario that suits in the moment and is agreeable to both, bar monogamy or co-dependancy!

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

It's a tightrope as the more you meet, the better the sex because you are figuring out each others likes and dislikes also emotions may blur the lines. I have had two fab founded relationships but I have also had regular people who I can meet up with and I think there is no black and white answer here except if you are going to connect with someone on an emotional level that is going to happen regardless.

"so what is FWB if its not a connection? personally im with Peachbum on this one, I dont want to/cant seperate the two as i like getting to know people. Ill go with any scenario that suits in the moment and is agreeable to both, bar monogamy or co-dependancy!"
This would be a interesting forum for u to post again on, perhaps in a year's time and see if the perspective is the same

"It's a tightrope as the more you meet, the better the sex because you are figuring out each others likes and dislikes also emotions may blur the lines. I have had two fab founded relationships but I have also had regular people who I can meet up with and I think there is no black and white answer here except if you are going to connect with someone on an emotional level that is going to happen regardless. "
yes . So perhaps the advice is to scrafice your feeling for that much better sexual connection

Or

Get your fix for sex that is just nearly as good with out making that emotional connection ( be like a Dog not like a Swan lmao)

I choose the latter!

Brilliantly put.

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"so what is FWB if its not a connection? personally im with Peachbum on this one, I dont want to/cant seperate the two as i like getting to know people. Ill go with any scenario that suits in the moment and is agreeable to both, bar monogamy or co-dependancy!"

Yes I'm the same, a friend with benefits is surely in the name?

To be friends, any type of friend you need a connection. I don't want to separate either. I like it.

I enjoy the connection, I want that connection, again the same though I don't want monogamy or co-dependency.

Dublin

" yes . So perhaps the advice is to scrafice your feeling for that much better sexual connection

Or

Get your fix for sex that is just nearly as good with out making that emotional connection ( be like a Dog not like a Swan lmao)

I choose the latter! "

But...why not both? Feelings and sexual connection?? You can have both!

"so what is FWB if its not a connection? personally im with Peachbum on this one, I dont want to/cant seperate the two as i like getting to know people. Ill go with any scenario that suits in the moment and is agreeable to both, bar monogamy or co-dependancy! This would be a interesting forum for u to post again on, perhaps in a year's time and see if the perspective is the same "

oh for sure it would be. i could come limping back all battle scarred and hard hearted tutting at my naivete lol

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

As previously said by some here emotionless and cold encounters would not appeal to me at all and this is where communication is the key. Be open and honest at all times. Don't let there be any blurred lines and respect feelings at all times.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"As previously said by some here emotionless and cold encounters would not appeal to me at all and this is where communication is the key. Be open and honest at all times. Don't let there be any blurred lines and respect feelings at all times. "

This is spot on.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

only certain people in life can do the no strings thing and keep it purely no strings. you don't want a whole heap of overriding emotion and seeing a tonne of one another. thats more than no strings.

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

Different things work for different people. Personally I prefer one off meets if I'm meeting alone. If I enjoy chatting to them and we want to meet again then it's just friendly and no naughty stuff.

C'est moi Boudoir

"It's a tightrope as the more you meet, the better the sex because you are figuring out each others likes and dislikes also emotions may blur the lines. I have had two fab founded relationships but I have also had regular people who I can meet up with and I think there is no black and white answer here except if you are going to connect with someone on an emotional level that is going to happen regardless. yes . So perhaps the advice is to scrafice your feeling for that much better sexual connection

Or

I choose the latter! "

Good for you.

I find if I don't know the person at all...that's fucking. I enjoy more connected interactions and this can be achieved casually.

And no, it's no where near as good.

Dublin

I'm actually surprised by the number of people who aren't looking for fully NSA ... I definitely thought I was in the minority!!

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Does 'NSA' apply to friendship forming as well, or just to romantic relationships? Hookups wouldn't be our thing so I guess we're not looking for NSA either

"Does 'NSA' apply to friendship forming as well, or just to romantic relationships? Hookups wouldn't be our thing so I guess we're not looking for NSA either "

NSA, to me, means no romantic feelings forming. Friendships forming isn’t a bad thing as long as the sex doesn’t ruin it for anybody.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Does 'NSA' apply to friendship forming as well, or just to romantic relationships? Hookups wouldn't be our thing so I guess we're not looking for NSA either

NSA, to me, means no romantic feelings forming. Friendships forming isn’t a bad thing as long as the sex doesn’t ruin it for anybody."

Romantic would be my understanding of it as well like FWB.

It is absolutely possible to be friends and have amazing sex. Yes it can be a slippery slope if emotions come into it. But there is a difference between being emotionally connected to someone and having a connection with someone sexually that you get on well with.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

From my life 20yrs ago.

I had friendships with the women I slept with but they all knew I had a girlfriend.

Difference being I loved her and liked them.

I never loved any of them but I loved being with them during our time together.

I think males can separate emotions between people like this.

All of them had other partners, some permanent and some not quite.

Didn't matter.

We knew we were together just for sex and discovering.

I knew they were trying things with me before trying with their other half and I was happy to be their guinea pig as it were.

My mind has absolutely no problem differentiating between the people I fuck and the people I make love to but I don't see why I can't be friends with both.

I always have been but made sure that the two didn't meet.

Well, actually, 2 of the women I used have sex with regularly did know each other and knew I was sleeping with both of them.

Wish I'd been more adventurous then and brought them together for a threesome.

And I thought I was kinky then

By *ucky.Mr.FMan  over a year ago

Right Here

I started off here as a couple which began away from the site. I'm not sure I'd imagine meeting a partner on here as anyone I'd meet, some distance would usually be preferred. I always found sex better after getting to know how each others bodies work, so a FWB situation appeals to me. Life can be life away from this and a certain need can be filled through connections on this then. For sure it has the potential to be a minefield as we're all human. I guess starting off with some guidelines is always a good start

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"So Girls , for those of you experience at NSA .... and manage to leave your emotions at the door and enjoy some really hot fun with out complication

What advice would u give to the Novice women here and novice men that don't know how to play the game ?

Stating wheather u fall under monogamous/ poloyamerous or any of the other titles

Kara x

"

Don’t be a bitch of an asshole as word gets around.

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

City

Totally Agree with the Above Lol!!

I'm a very connective person.. dont get me wrong i enjoy aesthetics as much as the next person.. but i know when i connect with someone it brings a heightened level of euphoria and pleasure for both.. you dont need to be in love with the person or anything of the like, but to be connected and considerate to another person will alway heighten intensity and stimulation

Less we forget that your brain is by far and large your greatest sexual organ!

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

visiting

"Compartmentalise!

Enjoy OP x"

I think you have nailed it there..its about fun not pain

» Add a new message to this topic