FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cuckolding...

Cuckolding...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rproton OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

So typically it is the act of the lady having sex with other man/men in front of or telling about it to her gent.

However,what would the same be called in a reverse situation? The lady getting turned on by the sight/idea that her gent is getting their living daylights screwed out of by some other lady/ladies?

Are there any ladies like that here? If so, what is it about it that actually turns you on? What is the principal, driving emotion behind it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"So typically it is the act of the lady having sex with other man/men in front of or telling about it to her gent.

However,what would the same be called in a reverse situation? The lady getting turned on by the sight/idea that her gent is getting their living daylights screwed out of by some other lady/ladies?

Are there any ladies like that here? If so, what is it about it that actually turns you on? What is the principal, driving emotion behind it? "

Alas your idea of cuckolding is incorrect

Dublin

"Alas your idea of cuckolding is incorrect "

I stand corrected. What would the correct idea be then?

South Dublin Area

"Alas your idea of cuckolding is incorrect

I stand corrected. What would the correct idea be then?"

you are possibly looking at cuckqueen. Or as a friend remarked tepid husbanding

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So typically it is the act of the lady having sex with other man/men in front of or telling about it to her gent.

Are there any ladies like that here? If so, what is it about it that actually turns you on? What is the principal, driving emotion behind it? "

Peter and Gemma are correct.

The term you're searching for is cuckquean/cuckqueen/cuckqueening.

A quick Google of these terms will bring you to a litany of films showcasing the act - not very many of them appear to be "genuine" amateur couples however.

The term cuckolding as used in the fetishistic sense covers a broad range of sexual interests and behaviours.

This paragraph sums it up quite sufficiently;

"A cuckold is someone who takes pleasure in watching their partner have sex with someone else. Traditionally, it's a man whose wife or girlfriend is having sex with other people, and there's an element of the man being mocked for his wife's lack of sexual interest in him. But of course, cuckolding can be enjoyed by couples of any sexual orientation, genders, and roles, and there's a wide spectrum of ways that the couple views the affairs with the third party. In some instances, it's more like an open relationship where only one partner has another lover or lovers, in others there is a strong central element of domination and submission... "

There's also a strong psychosexual or evolutionary argument to explain why so many people find it stimulating (as any couples who've experienced the thrill of 'reclaim' sex will attest to) but that's far too long a diversion to get into here.

I hope this information helps OP.

Dublin

Thanks for the feedback guys.

It is the psychosexual aspect of it that intrigues me, since I personally cannot relate to the phenomenon, but am curious to learn and understand it. Hence the query in forum where some might be inclined to discuss their perspective and experience on the matter.

I stand corrected. What would the correct idea be then?you are possibly looking at cuckqueen. Or as a friend remarked tepid husbanding "

Tepid...

South Dublin Area

I stand corrected. What would the correct idea be then?you are possibly looking at cuckqueen. Or as a friend remarked tepid husbanding

Tepid... "

tis a cracker

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Are there any ladies like that here? If so, what is it about it that actually turns you on? What is the principal, driving emotion behind it?

A quick Google of these terms will bring you to a litany of films showcasing the act - not very many of them appear to be "genuine" amateur couples however.

The term cuckolding as used in the fetishistic sense covers a broad range of sexual interests and behaviours.

"A cuckold is someone who takes pleasure in watching their partner have sex with someone else. Traditionally, it's a man whose wife or girlfriend is having sex with other people, and there's an element of the man being mocked for his wife's lack of sexual interest in him. But of course, cuckolding can be enjoyed by couples of any sexual orientation, genders, and roles, and there's a wide spectrum of ways that the couple views the affairs with the third party. In some instances, it's more like an open relationship where only one partner has another lover or lovers, in others there is a strong central element of domination and submission... "

There's also a strong psychosexual or evolutionary argument to explain why so many people find it stimulating (as any couples who've experienced the thrill of 'reclaim' sex will attest to) but that's far too long a diversion to get into here.

I hope this information helps OP. "

I would disagree with the quoted paragraph, it lazily lumps a group of very different dynamics together. Cuckolding contain an element of degradation of the cuck. We identify as stag/Vixen, which is very different

South Dublin Area

I hope this information helps OP.

I would disagree with the quoted paragraph, it lazily lumps a group of very different dynamics together. Cuckolding contain an element of degradation of the cuck. We identify as stag/Vixen, which is very different "

I agree its the main difference.

In 5 years here not sure we have ever met a cuck

This is something I joined Fab to learn more about and hopefully experiment with myself - couples that choose to explore these ideas are so attractive to me!

Seems like there are key differences between cuckolding, hotwifing and stag/vixen arrangements. Even with these loose definitions, I think each couple has important limits and kinks that want to establish and explore. It makes chatting to these couples even more interesting, knowing that they might have one very specific fantasy they want to explore...

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

"This is something I joined Fab to learn more about and hopefully experiment with myself - couples that choose to explore these ideas are so attractive to me!

Seems like there are key differences between cuckolding, hotwifing and stag/vixen arrangements. Even with these loose definitions, I think each couple has important limits and kinks that want to establish and explore. It makes chatting to these couples even more interesting, knowing that they might have one very specific fantasy they want to explore... "

technically every couple playing with both spouses playing are stags and vixen , hard core cuckolding is a BDSM version including psychological and some times even physical abuse . Each to their own . We enjoy our lady playing out or in front of him, occasionally we also enjoy the other way around . For a stag the thrill is to compete like all man, but he happily competes for one and the same lady again and again

"

In 5 years here not sure we have ever met a cuck "

I, thankfully, have

South Dublin Area

"

In 5 years here not sure we have ever met a cuck

I, thankfully, have "