Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"[Removed by poster at 25/03/21 14:21:23]"

Full agree pal

By *uess.who30 OP   Man  over a year ago

City

Just realised there was a recent thread on this.. so didnt want to annoy everyone... for those of you who may think it was deleted due to controversy lol

Subject was onlyfans

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Damn am I late for the debate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting debate but as always it has two sides.

People are commodifying and monetising themselves more and more in the digital realm - there’s a subtle pressure (or maybe just an aggressive suggestion) that we should share more of our hobbies and possessions for monetary value.

Have a hobby? Make it into a small business with social media.

I don’t think we need 10k personal trainers, life coaches, fashion influencers and make up artists trying to sell us “packages” every time we log in to social media.

YouTubers/streamers too, most just started streaming liittle clips of them playing video games or their other hobbies/interests and now sink 40 hours a week into making content.

Even if it isn’t your full time job, we now have options to do things like Deliveroo or Uber to pay off our cars on evenings/weekends, or AirBnB to make money renting out our house. Fiverr let’s anyone turn a hobby into a “business”.

In many ways it’s just a sign of the times, technology and capitalism merging.

Maybe our sex lives coming into the question will make us think harder, not just about the sellers but also the “product” and buyers on the market (aka all of us)....

By *uess.who30 OP   Man  over a year ago

City

Sorry Lolly, it would have been fascinating, but i know how frustrating it can be seeing the same subjects come up on multiple threads in A short space of time.

However we could debate if the women of fab are seen in moat peoplea eyes to be more sexy or rather stunning!? lol

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"Damn am I late for the debate "

psst... nod your head and agree

"Interesting debate but as always it has two sides.

People are commodifying and monetising themselves more and more in the digital realm - there’s a subtle pressure (or maybe just an aggressive suggestion) that we should share more of our hobbies and possessions for monetary value.

I don’t think we need 10k personal trainers, life coaches, fashion influencers and make up artists trying to sell us “packages” every time we log in to social media.

YouTubers/streamers too, most just started streaming liittle clips of them playing video games or their other hobbies/interests and now sink 40 hours a week into making content.

Even if it isn’t your full time job, we now have options to do things like Deliveroo or Uber to pay off our cars on evenings/weekends, or AirBnB to make money renting out our house. Fiverr let’s anyone turn a hobby into a “business”.

Maybe our sex lives coming into the question will make us think harder, not just about the sellers but also the “product” and buyers on the market (aka all of us)...."

I saw a recent article about irish college students, females, advertising for sugar daddies to cover some costs, ranging from accommodation to their 'expensive lifestyles' in return for a variety of arrangements.

Maybe our sex lives coming into the question will make us think harder, not just about the sellers but also the “product” and buyers on the market (aka all of us)....

I saw a recent article about irish college students, females, advertising for sugar daddies to cover some costs, ranging from accommodation to their 'expensive lifestyles' in return for a variety of arrangements.

"

Wonder how that works out for both parties

We could debate something else rather than let the thread waste away!

The price of turnips.....

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"

I was asked recently on here to become a sugar daddy to a pregnant 26 yr old woman

In return for getting a special friend I could help her buy baby stuff was the offer

"

Its the 21st century version of 'the kept woman' i guess

» Add a new message to this topic