FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Madison motel pt 3

Madison motel pt 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oody500 OP   Man  over a year ago

far far away

We're back

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

looks at DublinGirl92v while descending down to the restaurant for breakfast:

do not get disheartened, we only fall so we can learn how to get up again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, that was the strangest red eye flight ever.... yesterday I left Schitts Creek Motel, got on the flight and then seemed to spend an eternity on some very strange Island, which at the end just seemed to be a dream of some sort....

Then I land here and am told I’ve got to spend my own cash in the quarantine hotel... The Madison... well. Here goes.

I prepaid for that room from last night there madam, and I’ll head straight up for a little kip. After that and a few good straighteners.... well quarantined and clean as a whistle I’ll be.

Feel free to knock after 10, I’ll be on the right time zone by then.

By *herry...Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Good morning

far far away

Voice from beyond

Fast lad wakes from his night on the tear, oh my head he says as he pulls himself upright and trys to figure out where he is tables and chairs strewn all over the place and in the dim light he can make out a stage and a podium, I'm in the vodoo lounge he realises.... I'm not alone though there's someone else asleep on the stage, he makes his way up on stage and using his phone torch shines it in the direction of the person, it's a woman he says and moves her hair from her face, holy fuck he mutters it's pleasure princess, a pool of blood beside her tells him she ain't asleep the empty poitín bottle smeared in blood beside her used to bludgeon her to death, who is this psycho killer he mutters to himself He heads for the exit to find help......

Good Morning fellow guests... I've gotten used to the 2 tall strange men who refused to leave my room with a view.. room 102. So I no longer require assistance in having them removed. Sharing is caring yea

far far away

BogM

s1ren

Cherry

_rproton

_iery minx

Easyfun021

not very shyguy

Fast lad

Kaizer

Madame B

peachbum

soft_sexy_sweet

CurvySingleLady

pleasureprincess2021

TheSmyths

BelfastD

Metta Man

Merlin of cork-opolis

TheFabGuy

adventurescpl

Miss3b

CazMurray

shameless

7inchMbigboobsF

Ulsterfry

tmountie

Devine destiny

aka... AgentK

Anya2020PT

Dublingirl92

JohnFK

Rob2895

ironheart666

texes

JB4099

fozzyo'clock

bare-necessity

Incandescent

Lia maria

Woody500

Ahh Jaysus lads, poor ould princess, she was an obliging ould crater. Wouldnt have minded giving her a spin.RIP Princess

Hmm was it FastLad... He was out if it on the alcohol... FastLad are you innocent???

"Hmm was it FastLad... He was out if it on the alcohol... FastLad are you innocent???"

Ya could be onto something there Lia

Damn.... appears ownership of this place is a serious curse... PP was likely practicing the high risk pole dance moves...

Knock knock room 102... appears that jet lag has other side effects too... and if there’s room for another tall fella... the gift of sharing can keep us all smiling through these dark mornings.

There be time enough for sleep when I’m dead....

"Damn.... appears ownership of this place is a serious curse... PP was likely practicing the high risk pole dance moves...

Knock knock room 102... appears that jet lag has other side effects too... and if there’s room for another tall fella... the gift of sharing can keep us all smiling through these dark mornings.

There be time enough for sleep when I’m dead...."

You're most welcome... The more the merrier eh...on one condition you bring me brekkie

Plenty of room here in the Super King Sized Bed

Is there any weetabix?

Police work is at its best when fueled by weeta

"Is there any weetabix?

Police work is at its best when fueled by weeta "

The last two were ate by bog m

I visited the bins early this morning incase the note slipped under my door yesterday meant 5am instead of 5pm.

Its not like Im desperate or anything, but I thought Id check.

The only other soul I saw was a naked Man running from the Voodoo Lounge towards the stairs.

Now with another death I fear the worst......

Could we have been visited last night by "Jack the Stripper"

"Is there any weetabix?

Police work is at its best when fueled by weeta

The last two were ate by bog m "

Goddam that motherfucking prick

Any of those small rice krispie boxes left?

far far away

message from beyond

Voting is now open for who you think is the killer, you must vote publicly on the thread for the resident you suspect, the person with the most votes is then removed from the game. Voting is until 5pm this evening, think carefully about who you vote for and stay safe

By *iery minxWoman  over a year ago

kildare

Princess noooooooooo.

I shout for Kaizer in all our years co existing in this god for saken place,death is a new one on me.

Mmm....have a sneaky feeling its our resident inspector Clouseau???. Sorry Kaiser

Oh no not another death...

Rip Princess

What's on the menu for breakfast

I think the dastardly murderer is Fozzy

"Is there any weetabix?

Police work is at its best when fueled by weeta "

I have shredded wheat?

I think it may have been Fast lad...as I said he was out of it on alcohol... How come he was the only one remaining in Voodoo club while Princess lay dead on the stage. Either he's guilty or is a major witness

I'm remaining in my room with a view ... room 102... for the foreseeable... awaiting my breakfast to arrive

Any frosties left, im starving.

Princess is brown bread?? Why do the good die so young... On the up side the bar is once again accepting lira and pesato ...

You cannot start police work on an empty stomach!

Now if the killer could make them self known to the nearest member of staff or police official, that would really help to knock a lump out of the day

The motive to this heinous act.... Jealousy

"Princess noooooooooo.

I shout for Kaizer in all our years co existing in this god for saken place,death is a new one on me."

Det. KT has obtained a crucial piece of evidence in this case.

Woodrow's camera

kildare

"Princess noooooooooo.

I shout for Kaizer in all our years co existing in this god for saken place,death is a new one on me.

Woodrow's camera

"

Det.Kaizer why is this happening?

We have all spent years here together and I have never seen the likes.

I work until four am trying to keep all these punters happy,when I arrive to my room I didn't switch the lights on I seen someone in bed and assumed it was Fast only to wake up and realise it was Easy beside me.

He must have given up on trying to sort his matress and bunked in with me.I go looking for Fast and find poor princess

2 dead already befor breakfast. Could it be a "Cereal" killer is on the loose??

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

I work until four am trying to keep all these punters happy,when I arrive to my room I didn't switch the lights on I seen someone in bed and assumed it was Fast only to wake up and realise it was Easy beside me.

He must have given up on trying to sort his matress and bunked in with me.I go looking for Fast and find poor princess "

What can I say? Our adjoining hole got big enough for me to fit in.. You were there.. A delectable delight on your bed.. What's a perv to do..?

"I think it may have been Fast lad...as I said he was out of it on alcohol... How come he was the only one remaining in Voodoo club while Princess lay dead on the stage. Either he's guilty or is a major witness

I'm remaining in my room with a view ... room 102... for the foreseeable... awaiting my breakfast to arrive"

That was Dtproton's empty bottle....But did someone pick it up from the bar after he left??

Why am I doing Kaizer's job?

"I think it may have been Fast lad...as I said he was out of it on alcohol... How come he was the only one remaining in Voodoo club while Princess lay dead on the stage. Either he's guilty or is a major witness

I'm remaining in my room with a view ... room 102... for the foreseeable... awaiting my breakfast to arrive

That was Dtproton's empty bottle....But did someone pick it up from the bar after he left??

Why am I doing Kaizer's job? "

Maybe to deflect attention from yourself Siren

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

He must have given up on trying to sort his matress and bunked in with me.I go looking for Fast and find poor princess "

Greed and jealously are two of the most vicious traits known to mankind.

Someone wanted this hotel and Pleasureprincess out of the way

Whilst everyone is a suspect, Det. KT would like to bring the following individuals in for questioning:

Fast Lad - a d*unk with a chip on his shoulder

Cherry - She's always wanted this hotel and had a frosty relationship with the deceased

Fiery minx - For years she looked on as Pleasureprincess got all the attention

Shameless - a self proclaimed kleptomaniac with an addiction to solvents

CazMurray - there's more than meets the eye with this lady

I'm remaining in my room with a view ... room 102... for the foreseeable... awaiting my breakfast to arrive"

I agree I think it was Fastlad.

I had an extensive chat with him last night and what he had to say shocked me.....

I think he is one of those "Eggstremists"

For the last time, leave the police work to the professionals.

You're actually interfering with a crime scene ma'am!

And that's male ejaculate you're sticking your finger in

And that's male ejaculate you're sticking your finger in "

Eh no....It appears to be the contents of a creme egg....

kildare

Like Siren I do not believe it to be Fast he neither had the motive or dexterity to harm anybody with the amount he drank yesterday. The killer was clean and meticulous there was no struggle,surely Fast would have messed it up with the amount of alcohol he had onboard

Eh no....It appears to be the contents of a creme egg.... "

FORENSICS

Like Siren I do not believe it to be Fast he neither had the motive or dexterity to harm anybody with the amount he drank yesterday. The killer was clean and meticulous there was no struggle,surely Fast would have messed it up with the amount of alcohol he had onboard"

Your knowledge of the crime is unnerving

kildare

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

He must have given up on trying to sort his matress and bunked in with me.I go looking for Fast and find poor princess

Whilst everyone is a suspect, Det. KT would like to bring the following individuals in for questioning:

Cherry - She's always wanted this hotel and had a frosty relationship with the deceased

CazMurray - there's more than meets the eye with this lady "

I am available to answer any questions you may have

FORENSICS "

I may have information regarding both murders detective Kaizy (twirling pigtails with my finger)

If you want to take me somewhere private and rough me up a bit I might be persuaded to talk

kildare

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

What can I say? Our adjoining hole got big enough for me to fit in.. You were there.. A delectable delight on your bed.. What's a perv to do..? "

I pretty much guessed this would happen what with Fast being too d*unk

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

I am available to answer any questions you may have"

Excellent, can you account for your whereabouts last night?

Has anyone seen officers DG and 3B?!

FORENSICS

I may have information regarding both murders detective Kaizy (twirling pigtails with my finger)

If you want to take me somewhere private and rough me up a bit I might be persuaded to talk"

No problem young lady, just wait for the two female officers to join us

Ugh! You're no lady

kildare

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

I am available to answer any questions you may have

Excellent, can you account for your whereabouts last night?

Has anyone seen officers DG and 3B?!"

I started working in the voodoo lounge at 10:30 and didn't finish up until 4 am. This new crowd seem to be very horny Det.i found it extremely difficult keeping them at bay Fast as always was there to try help me like he has done for years.

When i got off stage Fast left the lounge i assumed he headed up to bed but later found out he was in the bar and Easy was in my bed

FORENSICS

If you want to take me somewhere private and rough me up a bit I might be persuaded to talk

Ugh! You're no lady "

Oooops! He did it again....

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

RIP PleasurePrincess. Rest assured Madison's finest are on the case!

"RIP PleasurePrincess. Rest assured Madison's finest are on the case! "

Let's crack this case wide open

FORENSICS

Ugh! You're no lady

Oooops! He did it again.... "

He's not a girl, and not yet a woman!

Toxic

Is that a case of Bulmers by any chance Kaiser??

"Is that a case of Bulmers by any chance Kaiser??"

Book him

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

.Ireland..

..look at the time my bed was comfortable, I think someone spiked my drink last night..now who took my clothes,whoes room is this..

Dublin

"I started working in the voodoo lounge at 10:30 and didn't finish up until 4 am. This new crowd seem to be very horny Det.i found it extremely difficult keeping them at bay Fast as always was there to try help me like he has done for years."

Madam, I am sorry to say that your entertainment was not of the quality you might believe it to be.

@s1ren: quite observant, seems that nobody else noticed that detail.

Now that the successor of the ownership of the establishment has passed away, I wonder who gets to benefit from it, and in what manner?

And since it seems nobody is around to provide service, I am afraid we will have to revert to training.

I will have sausages and scramlbed eggs prepared shortly, with a side of bacon, OJ, coffee, tea and milk.

Will be ready in 15 minutes.

*walks away into the kitchen*

far far away

message from beyond

During a routine search of the hotel by the police 3 more bodies have been found adventurescpl and bare necessity were found asphyxiated in room 22 at first kaizer though the killer had struck again but on closer examination of the deceased it would appear that some kinky sex game went south adventurescpl were bound and gagged and bare necessity was found in the sex swing, it would appear he tied the couple up and then the excitement of it all caused him to have a heart attack

far far away

BogM

s1ren

Cherry

_rproton

_iery minx

Easyfun021

not very shyguy

Fast lad

Kaizer

Madame B

peachbum

soft_sexy_sweet

CurvySingleLady

pleasureprincess2021

TheSmyths

BelfastD

Metta Man

Merlin of cork-opolis

TheFabGuy

adventurescpl

Miss3b

CazMurray

shameless

7inchMbigboobsF

Ulsterfry

tmountie

Devine destiny

aka... AgentK

Anya2020PT

Dublingirl92

JohnFK

Rob2895

ironheart666

texes

JB4099

fozzyo'clock

bare-necessity

Incandescent

Lia maria

Woody500

Auto erotic asphyxiation!

Its a killer lads, just wank normally

"

You're most welcome... The more the merrier eh...on one condition you bring me brekkie

Plenty of room here in the Super King Sized Bed "

A hot brekkie.... on delivery. You got it.

I’m wondering about this Britney look a like (dubious on that front too).... any toxicology tests...

I think she (he) might be TOXIC...

far far away

message from beyond

Seems Madame B has brought some of her biker friends back to her room judging by what kaizer saw on the hidden cameras she's a big fan of leather and chains

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

Noooo not pleasureprincess she gave this motel so much....Boss KT we have to find out who took her away from us

"Noooo not pleasureprincess she gave this motel so much....Boss KT we have to find out who took her away from us "

Please forward your list of suspects office 3B.

We'll have a meeting in lobby are in 45 minutes.

And if you could pick up a flat white for the Detective on your way that would be most pleasing

north down

"Noooo not pleasureprincess she gave this motel so much....Boss KT we have to find out who took her away from us

And if you could pick up a flat white for the Detective on your way that would be most pleasing "

Yes Sir, certainly Sir, am I wearing my suspenders again today

"Noooo not pleasureprincess she gave this motel so much....Boss KT we have to find out who took her away from us

And if you could pick up a flat white for the Detective on your way that would be most pleasing

Yes Sir, certainly Sir, am I wearing my suspenders again today "

Yes please, and open those top buttons it's quite stuffy in here

kildare

Yes please, and open those top buttons it's quite stuffy in here "

I have made my report to 3B and my resoning behind it Kaizer. Now I am off to find Fast and Easy I had an awful sleep something was prodding into my back the whole time I was in bed and Fast wasn't there so it must have been Easy

north down

Yes please, and open those top buttons it's quite stuffy in here "

Yes Sir certainly

I've a list of 3 suspects in my head I will need to examine there movements before I cast my vote

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I thought I was dead when I woke up there

Looked down and I was covered in red, turns out I fell asleep with a glass of red wine in my hand that’s the white boxers ruined again!

I did see a certain SSS lady hanging about reception for a long time yesterday eyeing up everyone and seeing where they were going

hello people!

What a wonderful morning!

Eh... More dead bodies found?!

I swear that seen somebody around 6 am climbing on to get into the room 22 but I was still half sleeping so not sure who it was

Room service is bad but the garden and lake nearby are beautiful. I think that will stay a little longer

Oh does anyone seen Mr BogM?

Dublin

I surmise that Woodie killed himself overdoing things with the dildo

KK slipped on the bottle which broke her fall and her skull.

All auto-inflicted.

kildare

Yes Sir certainly

I've a list of 3 suspects in my head I will need to examine there movements before I cast my vote "

Having spoken to 3B I have told her I believe Dr.P to be the perpretator my reasoning behind this is as follows:

1.He was rather miffed over the appauling service upon his arrival,he asked for my help but I don't allocate rooms.

2.He was very quick on the scene of Woodys body.

3.Even though he publically complained about my stripping last night,he was the one person Fast had to keep reminding to leave his hands where they could be seen.

@Detective Kaizer...

If I may suggest... Please look closer on Mr BogM

His behavior last night is suspicious to me

I might be wrong... But even nice man can be a serial killer

north down

"I surmise that Woodie killed himself overdoing things with the dildo

KK slipped on the bottle which broke her fall and her skull.

All auto-inflicted."

Hmmm you seem to deduce a lot from being there for a very short time and don't know the names of the victims.....where were you last night ?

I keep missing all the excitement. RIP the poor deceased I hope they got to have some fun before being chopped.

Not sure who to vote for, all seem decent people, but you never know. I'll wait a bit to read some alibi. Most are still hiding by the looks of it.

"@Detective Kaizer...

If I may suggest... Please look closer on Mr BogM

His behavior last night is suspicious to me

I might be wrong... But even nice man can be a serial killer "

Serial killers are always nice men

Its their facade... What suspicious behaviour do you speak of?

Its the quiet ones you gotta watch

By *urvySingleLadyWoman  over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

Yes Sir certainly

I've a list of 3 suspects in my head I will need to examine there movements before I cast my vote

Having spoken to 3B I have told her I believe Dr.P to be the perpretator my reasoning behind this is as follows:

1.He was rather miffed over the appauling service upon his arrival,he asked for my help but I don't allocate rooms.

3.Even though he publically complained about my stripping last night,he was the one person Fast had to keep reminding to leave his hands where they could be seen."

I think so too. Plus he was the one who took the bottle of poitín from the bar last night. But is bad service enough of a motive?

Any forensic evidence this morning Detective KT?

greetings from the other side

Shite craic to wake up dead lads! Wtf??? Anyways it's seems purgatory was working in that hotel heaven in here back in the arms of my Woodrow! Yis can have the hotel ye filthy dirtbirds. I knew someone was after me and my man, I could feel it in my bones. I was on the look out constantly but grief took a hold and I let my guard down. Right before I was to meet my master I did get a sneak at my assailant. All I saw was a birth mark in the shape of a rampant rabbit on their right wrist!

If the filth ever decide to stop horsing the doughnuts into themselves and actually do their job they will find my last will and testiment under the keyboard on the welcome desk.

The hotel and all its debt I have left too.........

Fiery Minx

It's all yours now toots xxx

"

Any forensic evidence this morning Detective KT?"

Unfortunately, the hotel is riddled woth male ejaculate so it is making the investigation all the more slower.

Officer 3B found some over there, over there and there in the communal OJ tank served at breakfast.

Can you account for your whereabouts all night?

" greetings from the other side

Shite craic to wake up dead lads! Wtf??? Anyways it's seems purgatory was working in that hotel heaven in here back in the arms of my Woodrow! Yis can have the hotel ye filthy dirtbirds. I knew someone was after me and my man, I could feel it in my bones. I was on the look out constantly but grief took a hold and I let my guard down. Right before I was to meet my master I did get a sneak at my assailant. All I saw was a birth mark in the shape of a rampant rabbit on their right wrist!

If the filth ever decide to stop horsing the doughnuts into themselves and actually do their job they will find my last will and testiment under the keyboard on the welcome desk.

Fiery Minx

It's all yours now toots xxx"

Did you just refer to the Police department as "filth"?

kildare

Fiery Minx

It's all yours now toots xxx"

Nooooooo!! Don't leave it to me I was happy enough just staying here and working away.

To try and keep this place in order I am gonna have to bring in the other two live in residents to help Kaiser and Fast pretty please

Fiery Minx

Nooooooo!! Don't leave it to me I was happy enough just staying here and working away.

To try and keep this place in order I am gonna have to bring in the other two live in residents to help Kaiser and Fast pretty please "

Let's hope the killer doesn't have eyes on you next FM

You need 24/7 security for safety

kildare

Fiery Minx

To try and keep this place in order I am gonna have to bring in the other two live in residents to help Kaiser and Fast pretty please

Let's hope the killer doesn't have eyes on you next FM

You need 24/7 security for safety"

Exactly S1ren I think it is time to go write my will because it would seem owning this motel is a death warrant on the persons head

@ Detective Kaizer...

Hmmm Mr BogM was just standing and waiting for something or somebody.

He is very quiet man!

Definitely a gent jut no way a serial killer?

Im just curious who was the person who climbed up on the wall.

Maybe Mr BogM seen more early night than I saw around 6 am?

Oh wait! FastLad! He might be the killer! I have seen something on his wrist! Not sure it was tattoo or birth mark...

I need a bath after jogging

And probably have to go to eat somewhere else as there is nothing to eat actually...

north down

"@ Detective Kaizer...

He is very quiet man!

Oh wait! FastLad! He might be the killer! I have seen something on his wrist! Not sure it was tattoo or birth mark...

And probably have to go to eat somewhere else as there is nothing to eat actually...

"

I'll share my mint aero flavoured donuts with ya

What who when where . It wasn’t me honest

far far away

message from beyond some new information has come to light about the Madison motel or more importantly the land it is built on, it turns out that whole part of downtown is being secretly bought up for a new luxury holiday complex

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Fiery minx I have a room full of leather clad bikers who are willing and able...for maintenance as well

Poor PP, we shared a smoke and coffee on the patio and that girl had attitude but was under pressure because woody wouldn't hire anyone extra.

I got back late with my entourage and spent the night being entertained by them...those lads are a scream

I have my suspicions about a few characters but am keeping my lips sealed as this killer is amongst us!

" message from beyond some new information has come to light about the Madison motel or more importantly the land it is built on, it turns out that whole part of downtown is being secretly bought up for a new luxury holiday complex "

Well the final owner is in for a nice cash windfall!

And with all these murders taking place here, and the disgusting info from forensics of Detective KT .... this place needs to be rubble...

Would definitely tell the new developers to keep the voodoo lounge... everyone needs a place to get down and durty!

I’m looking at the conversation here.... and can’t help but think a collection of Female assassins are in our mix.... it’s like the Femme Nikita and her finishing school have been in hiding in plain sight (with sexy apples) to hide their modesty...

Not all serial killers are men detective kaiser.

C'est moi Boudoir

Thrown out by 2 of the main suspects...smoke and mirrors

C'est moi Boudoir

"2 dead already befor breakfast. Could it be a "Cereal" killer is on the loose?? "

5 cheerios who are toast and a whole load of fruit loops!

belfast

"2 dead already befor breakfast. Could it be a "Cereal" killer is on the loose??

5 cheerios who are toast and a whole load of fruit loops! "

Does the glove fit on the OJ?

far far away

message from beyond don't forget folks 5pm deadline to vote out who you think is a killer

C'est moi Boudoir

"2 dead already befor breakfast. Could it be a "Cereal" killer is on the loose??

Does the glove fit on the OJ?"

Yep and it packs a punch

Happy hours cocktail today will be a Singapore schlong swinger... Any one who can pronounce the name of it after 3 of them.. Gets a 4th free.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm beginning to feel like Benny out of crossroads motel and not Bman from The madison motel

north down

You need the OJ after all that wine you consumed

Dublin

"Having spoken to 3B I have told her I believe Dr.P to be the perpretator my reasoning behind this is as follows:

3.Even though he publically complained about my stripping last night,he was the one person Fast had to keep reminding to leave his hands where they could be seen."

Sister Fiery Mix, it is erroneous to laid blame at the foot you emotionally do not respond kindly to.

Everyone was miffed, as you put it at the substandard service of this establishment.

I was in room 102 which was triple occupied (additional testament to substandard service) and happened to notice the alarmed commotion at the time when the death occurred.

I am not sure why you would consider your disgarment as entertainment, and with my 2.2m height, 240kg of muscles, the short table, inadequate seating hight, keeping my hands flexed at all times to keep them in plain sight is a task.

kildare

"Happy hours cocktail today will be a Singapore schlong swinger... Any one who can pronounce the name of it after 3 of them.. Gets a 4th free. "

Im surprised you are even out of bed yet Easy surely you were awake considering when i was lying with my back to you something kept prodding me

north down

"Happy hours cocktail today will be a Singapore schlong swinger... Any one who can pronounce the name of it after 3 of them.. Gets a 4th free. "

You appear to have landed on your feet as a guest, taking control of the bar

"I'm beginning to feel like Benny out of crossroads motel and not Bman from The madison motel "

At least we done have to deal with the Bates motel and its Master ..... all those letters piling up there to Master Bates....

And thinking of those who enjoy a wig and dress up... where’s that fella from up the Shannon gone... very quiet is Shameless man... like he’s got a day job...

belfast

Does the glove fit on the OJ?

You need the OJ after all that wine you consumed

"

Consumed and spilt all over me

Care to help with cleaning it up?

I’ll need to peel off these no longer white boxers

Oh yeah.. What better place to observe the comings and goings in this place... Oh if my shaker could talk.

belfast

What time does happy hour start Easy?

About 8 30 this morning..

Gwan so slip me a singapore schlong there barman and a pack of dry roasted nut please.

C'est moi Boudoir

"Princess noooooooooo.

Woodrow's camera

"

That's you busy perving for the day...don't suppose you will actually find time before 5 to detect those without an alibi!

3b, fozzy and Madame B have d*unk themselves sober twice over..

"Gwan so slip me a singapore schlong there barman and a pack of dry roasted nut please."

Coming right up squire..

kildare

"Having spoken to 3B I have told her I believe Dr.P to be the perpretator my reasoning behind this is as follows:

3.Even though he publically complained about my stripping last night,he was the one person Fast had to keep reminding to leave his hands where they could be seen.

Sister Fiery Mix, it is erroneous to laid blame at the foot you emotionally do not respond kindly to.

Everyone was miffed, as you put it at the substandard service of this establishment.

I was in room 102 which was triple occupied (additional testament to substandard service) and happened to notice the alarmed commotion at the time when the death occurred.

I am not sure why you would consider your disgarment as entertainment, and with my 2.2m height, 240kg of muscles, the short table, inadequate seating hight, keeping my hands flexed at all times to keep them in plain sight is a task."

My disgarment as you so put it is for the entertainment of the guests in agreement with the original owner Woody.

I am in no way purturbed by your distain for what I do but what I cannot comprehend is if it was so awful why sit there until well after the show has finished,even after I had left you still remained seated

Dublin

"Hmmm you seem to deduce a lot from being there for a very short time and don't know the names of the victims.....where were you last night ? "

Looks down at 3B as he screws his face in light dismay.

I do not know the names of the victims, as you put it, although it has not been detected that these are murders or not.

I was trying to be helpful, but did not want to interfere with your job.

I was in the room where a lady took her clothes off, there was no bar service, so I self served and compensated for the cost, after which, I have progressed to my room and recuperated my energy.

Since there seems to be a monitoring in the rooms, feel free to corroborate my statement.

C'est moi Boudoir

"3b, fozzy and Madame B have d*unk themselves sober twice over.."

Your shaker told me to...we had a schlong conversation

Could the killer please pm Det. Kaizer

It appears you have an African Cousin who is air to the throne of Lesotho and he would like to share his inheritance of 50,000,000 loti with you.

Which roughly equates to €28,000,000.

Thanks

Has anyone seen Officer DG

She left earlier with a large volume of "DNA"

"3b, fozzy and Madame B have d*unk themselves sober twice over..

Your shaker told me to...we had a schlong conversation"

That durty bastard

Jaysus them women can fairly shift the ould cocktails. Be a lucky man who gets caught up with them.

C'est moi Boudoir

"RIP PleasurePrincess. Rest assured Madison's finest are on the case! "

Why are you pleased at Pp's passing Dublingirl...looks a tad shady

Dublin

*takes out a latex glove, extends it across the mouth of the flagon*

affirmitive, it fits.

I'm going to vote for Bogm.. He's been acting shifty around the cigarette machine all day..

C'est moi Boudoir

That durty bastard "

A smooth criminal perhaps

"I'm beginning to feel like Benny out of crossroads motel and not Bman from The madison motel

At least we done have to deal with the Bates motel and its Master ..... all those letters piling up there to Master Bates....

And thinking of those who enjoy a wig and dress up... where’s that fella from up the Shannon gone... very quiet is Shameless man... like he’s got a day job... "

Has been a day of horrendous wardrobe malfunctions.

Had a sexy little number on earlier, a real head turner, but just as I was about to leave my room I spied I was showing more than a bit of side moob

So I've gone with my trusty red leather look jumpsuit.

Only problem is if I get aroused its more than a little visible

Dublin

"Gwan so slip me a singapore schlong there barman and a pack of dry roasted nut please."

double for me, please

That durty bastard

A smooth criminal perhaps "

Touche

C'est moi Boudoir

"I'm beginning to feel like Benny out of crossroads motel and not Bman from The madison motel

And thinking of those who enjoy a wig and dress up... where’s that fella from up the Shannon gone... very quiet is Shameless man... like he’s got a day job...

Has been a day of horrendous wardrobe malfunctions.

Had a sexy little number on earlier, a real head turner, but just as I was about to leave my room I spied I was showing more than a bit of side moob

So I've gone with my trusty red leather look jumpsuit.

Only problem is if I get aroused its more than a little visible

"

Well we can certainly hear you coming in that

Dublin

"

My disgarment as you so put it is for the entertainment of the guests in agreement with the original owner Woody.

I am in no way purturbed by your distain for what I do but what I cannot comprehend is if it was so awful why sit there until well after the show has finished,even after I had left you still remained seated "

*blushes, a twitch starts dancing across his right eye lid*

I was... stuck... the space between the chair and table somehow contracted during the course of your disgarment, and the surface of the seat was coated with some Emperor confounded substance that is stickier then a nargle's spleen content!

"

I am in no way purturbed by your distain for what I do but what I cannot comprehend is if it was so awful why sit there until well after the show has finished,even after I had left you still remained seated

I was... stuck... the space between the chair and table somehow contracted during the course of your disgarment, and the surface of the seat was coated with some Emperor confounded substance that is stickier then a nargle's spleen content!"

Think Kaiser was sitting there just before you!! Nuff said.

C'est moi Boudoir

"

I was... stuck... the space between the chair and table somehow contracted during the course of your disgarment, and the surface of the seat was coated with some Emperor confounded substance that is stickier then a nargle's spleen content!

Think Kaiser was sitting there just before you!! Nuff said."

Was that why the detective put a rush on the DNA evidence...or is it a cover up of his whereabouts!

I have decided I need a drink barman give me a porn star and make it a double

"

Think Kaiser was sitting there just before you!! Nuff said."

Kaizer ain't the one leaving skid marks all around the lounge area

"@ Detective Kaizer...

He is very quiet man!

I'll share my mint aero flavoured donuts with ya "

Thank you my dear. I can always count on you

"

Was that why the detective put a rush on the DNA evidence...or is it a cover up of his whereabouts! "

It was hard to see what he was covering with that ould Columbo jacket.

north down

"Oh yeah.. What better place to observe the comings and goings in this place... Oh if my shaker could talk. "

Was you working or poking on the job last night ??

C'est moi Boudoir

"

Was that why the detective put a rush on the DNA evidence...or is it a cover up of his whereabouts!

It was hard to see what he was covering with that ould Columbo jacket."

Yes, he does have an occasional flash of brilliance

Don't worry folks, my cousin Fred and his girlfriend Daphne are keen amateur detectives.

They will be here sometime tomorrow they are just picking up some friends en route

They will get to the bottom of this

Walks of singing............

"You see my problem is this

I'm dreaming away

Wishing that heroes, they truly exist

I cry, watching the days

Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways

But to lose all my senses

That is just so typically me

Oh baby, oh................ "

"

Yes, he does have an occasional flash of brilliance "

Hmm whatever about the flash, brilliance and kaiser in same sentence is not possible

C'est moi Boudoir

"Don't worry folks, my cousin Fred and his girlfriend Daphne are keen amateur detectives.

They will be here sometime tomorrow they are just picking up some friends en route

I'm dreaming away

I cry, watching the days

Oh baby, oh................ ""

You can't rely on some pesky kids to sort this mess out!

"Don't worry folks, my cousin Fred and his girlfriend Daphne are keen amateur detectives.

I'm dreaming away

I cry, watching the days

Oh baby, oh................ ""

Ffs shameless ,howmany more will dead by the time they get here??

I'm dreaming away

I cry, watching the days

You can't rely on some pesky kids to sort this mess out! "

What are you afraid of?

This broken down cop has had nothing to live for these past few years.

Woodrow was the only one that cared, he let KT stay in this joint until life became meaningful again.

His death and that of anyone else with hot be in vain.

Officer 3B has a passion for police work like no other, and Officer DG's unlimited knowledge of male ejaculate is a blessing in this clusterfuck

There is a killer among us, no one can leave this Hotel.

DTA folks

C'est moi Boudoir

"

Hmm whatever about the flash, brilliance and kaiser in same sentence is not possible "

Depends on how you look at it and whether you have a front row seat

I'm dreaming away

I cry, watching the days

What are you afraid of? "

This is a crime scene

Nobody is coming or going until we solve this mystery.

Inviting mercenaries in, is both reckless and futile!

Anyone on hotel grounds without police permission will be shot.... In the face... Twice

Dublin

"

Was that why the detective put a rush on the DNA evidence...or is it a cover up of his whereabouts! "

*approaches detective KT and towers over him for 10 seconds with a stern look on his face, looking at this from top to bottom*

"Unlikely", he mutters to himself as he traces a step back and walks away to the other corner of the room, his left arm twitching, grabbing for something on to the side of his leg.

"

Hmm whatever about the flash, brilliance and kaiser in same sentence is not possible

Depends on how you look at it and whether you have a front row seat "

Are you saying that you have to be up very close to actually see his brilliance??

"

*approaches detective KT and towers over him for 10 seconds with a stern look on his face, looking at this from top to bottom*

"Unlikely", he mutters to himself as he traces a step back and walks away to the other corner of the room, his left arm twitching, grabbing for something on to the side of his leg."

Don't eyeball a detective son!

Dublin

"

"Unlikely", he mutters to himself as he traces a step back and walks away to the other corner of the room, his left arm twitching, grabbing for something on to the side of his leg.

Don't eyeball a detective son! "

Locks his eyes with KT, and mutters "That is unlikely as well".

@DT Kaizer...

I need your permission to leave the motel asap.

Its urgent. Please have mercy

north down

"This broken down cop has had nothing to live for these past few years.

Woodrow was the only one that cared, he let KT stay in this joint until life became meaningful again.

His death and that of anyone else with hot be in vain.

Officer 3B has a passion for police work like no other, and Officer DG's unlimited knowledge of male ejaculate is a blessing in this clusterfuck

There is a killer among us, no one can leave this Hotel.

DTA folks "

It seems noone ever leaves the Madison Motel

I'm dreaming away

I cry, watching the days

What are you afraid of?

This is a crime scene

Nobody is coming or going until we solve this mystery.

Inviting mercenaries in, is both reckless and futile!

Anyone on hotel grounds without police permission will be shot.... In the face... Twice "

When you say "shot in the face"

Do you mean what I think You mean

(Erection now fully visible through jumpsuit)

belfast

I need a Singapore Schlong Swinger barman

In fact make it two since it’s happy hour

belfast

Who’s about the bar?

Don’t be shy, come and join me at my table, free nuts

C'est moi Boudoir

"

Depends on how you look at it and whether you have a front row seat Are you saying that you have to be up very close to actually see his brilliance?? "

He has a habit of getting up in your face and likes waving his authority around

north down

"Who’s about the bar?

Don’t be shy, come and join me at my table, free nuts "

Oh nuts you say

C'est moi Boudoir

"Who’s about the bar?

Oh nuts you say "

Ooooh those nuts are about to get roasted

"

Depends on how you look at it and whether you have a front row seat Are you saying that you have to be up very close to actually see his brilliance??

He has a habit of getting up in your face and likes waving his authority around "

Arent you ladies lucky??

"Who’s about the bar?

Oh nuts you say

Ooooh those nuts are about to get roasted "

Move over ther girl..live roasting nuts

Hic',-..

north down

"Who’s about the bar?

Oh nuts you say

Ooooh those nuts are about to get roasted "

I near chocked on the nuts

C'est moi Boudoir

"Who’s about the bar?

Oh nuts you say

I near chocked on the nuts "

Wash that taste right outta your mouth girl and don't spit here or you will be ran out of town

Oh look Fozzy is still under our table! Drinks are on him

north down

"Who’s about the bar?

Oh nuts you say

I near chocked on the nuts

Wash that taste right outta your mouth girl and don't spit here or you will be ran out of town

Oh look Fozzy is still under our table! Drinks are on him "

Oh its very rude to spit

By *urvySingleLadyWoman  over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

"I need a Singapore Schlong Swinger barman

In fact make it two since it’s happy hour "

I’ll take one too barman! I’m exhausted after that dominatrix photo shoot last night with Cherry. I need to recharge for tonight’s session

far far away

message from beyond voting for to vote out a killer has been extended to 8pm

I’ll take one too barman! I’m exhausted after that dominatrix photo shoot last night with Cherry. I need to recharge for tonight’s session

"

Can I adorn your cherry with a little paper umbrella?

north down

Quit poking and more schlonging I work better d*unk

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Im taking a guess that the murderer is Rob2895

He moves silently among us

north down

"Im taking a guess that the murderer is Rob2895

He moves silently among us "

Who

Somewhere

"

I'm only crawling out from my slumber, crazy night

Poor pleasure princess who is the new receptionist?

north down

I'm stuck between two and awaiting Easy to confirm his alibi for last night pre poking all night

[Removed by poster at 31/03/21 15:39:49]

Is there anyone serving drinks ?

Somewhere

"Is there anyone serving drinks ? "

Let's just serve ourselves

"@DT Kaizer...

I need your permission to leave the motel asap.

Its urgent. Please have mercy "

Negative ma'am! Murder never has mercy.

Respect the law and KTs authoritaaay 

Im looking to buy some suitable gloves for the funerals.

Does anybody know where I can get them giant foam fingers from ?

Dublin

"Is there anyone serving drinks ?

Let's just serve ourselves "

"And on that note", reaches for a bottle of Souther Delight, and pours him self a glass.

"

Locks his eyes with KT, and mutters "That is unlikely as well"."

Book him

Let's just serve ourselves "

Ahem

belfast

"Who’s about the bar?

Oh nuts you say

I near chocked on the nuts "

In that case you better stay away from the breadstick

Somewhere

Ahem "

What you having easy I'll pour you a drink don't go poking your umbrella around in it

Yet

Ahem

What you having easy I'll pour you a drink don't go poking your umbrella around in it

Yet "

Oh ill have a Hawaiian mojito

Dublin

"

Locks his eyes with KT, and mutters "That is unlikely as well".

Book him "

Grins slyly and extends his two hands forward.

C'est moi Boudoir

"I'm stuck between two and awaiting Easy to confirm his alibi for last night pre poking all night "

He ain't so Easy with his poker face

Im doing my own investigation

And I have two solid guesses