FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Food - Sexy or Messy

Food - Sexy or Messy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A place or no place?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Its like whats the difference between kinky and perverted?

Kinky you use the feather...

Perverted, it's the whole chicken..

Food can be fun to share intimately but within reason

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is food that can boost your libido and get you in the mood but honestly I don't think I'd enjoy a messy or perverted play with food in the bed. But a nice treat after, yes. Like berries and chocolate or, now its getting warmer, something cold, like icecream or a passion fruit sorbette

The so called aphrodisiacs are subjective i think, oysters and chocolate have their roles but i doubt any real science can back up their so called powers. Even the south American and Korean roots are all just folklore.

I mean using food as in an aid or a prop even, coconut oil is a great lubricant and massage oil, caramel nipples are pretty damn good too.

"There is food that can boost your libido and get you in the mood but honestly I don't think I'd enjoy a messy or perverted play with food in the bed. But a nice treat after, yes. Like berries and chocolate or, now its getting warmer, something cold, like icecream or a passion fruit sorbette "
... That messy perverted play with food is called sploshing... I only discovered that recently and yes I had to Google it!!

Sploshing sounds like you need rubber boots

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Is this about spare ribs

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I guess it would depend on what's on the menu

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Is this about spare ribs "

Yes it is, and they are both sexy and messy......

"Sploshing sounds like you need rubber boots "
.. From my research you don't need any apparell.. Just plastic sheeting and a tonne of messy food... Each to their but i would just up eating everything instead of rolling around in it

"Is this about spare ribs "

Its about whatever you want it to be about, for me personally, after reading about sploshing, i cant stop laughing thinking about a big red neck bbq and them all sploshing around in beans and ribs,

Not very sexy....

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Dunno about you lot but I LOVE a pizza break half way through a ferocious shag session.

Is that what we mean?

"Dunno about you lot but I LOVE a pizza break half way through a ferocious shag session.

Is that what we mean?"

Best time for pizza have to get the carbs in

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Dunno about you lot but I LOVE a pizza break half way through a ferocious shag session.

Is that what we mean?"

A meat feast no doubt

Is that what we mean?"

... Is it OK that I actually laughed out loud reading this?!

"Sploshing sounds like you need rubber boots .. From my research you don't need any apparell.. Just plastic sheeting and a tonne of messy food... Each to their but i would just up eating everything instead of rolling around in it "

Can't you roll about in it a little first so I can lick it off you?

A marmite & peanut butter mix would be excellent

I enjoy food play, sometimes it's fun to be turned into a human dessert and eaten all up

"Sploshing sounds like you need rubber boots .. From my research you don't need any apparell.. Just plastic sheeting and a tonne of messy food... Each to their but i would just up eating everything instead of rolling around in it

A marmite & peanut butter mix would be excellent "

.. Ha!! that's a very precise request! Are you sure you want to see me rolling around in peanut butter!! Haha! Would you prefer melted chocolate no?... No that hersheys crap... Proper chocolate like Lindt or Butlers!

"Sploshing sounds like you need rubber boots .. From my research you don't need any apparell.. Just plastic sheeting and a tonne of messy food... Each to their but i would just up eating everything instead of rolling around in it

A marmite & peanut butter mix would be excellent .. Ha!! that's a very precise request! Are you sure you want to see me rolling around in peanut butter!! Haha! Would you prefer melted chocolate no?... No that hersheys crap... Proper chocolate like Lindt or Butlers! "

Don't have a sweet tooth I'm afraid, will have to be something savoury

its pretty obvious im food obsessed... yes its feckin sexy lol

If I'm having great sex, food is the last thing on my mind

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My company run events/exhibitions and I was asked to help with a BDSM / Swingers night may years ago & I sorted out venue, audio visual and equipment etc.

There were around 300 attending and as well as having fun they intended to raise some money for charity.

I got one of the ladies I knew to be a "human trifle" and so she was naked then covered in custard & cream etc with all at event offered the chance to pay to eat it off her for the charity using mouth, fingers or if they really wanted spoons....Very hot to watch

I have to also say the poor girl nearly caught hypothermia and we had to warm her up

"its pretty obvious im food obsessed... yes its feckin sexy lol "

Too right....

I totally agree with you, obviously certain things will work better than others but anything that involves licking and sucking normally is fun, certainly can spice up the later rounds of a busy evening

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"My company run events/exhibitions and I was asked to help with a BDSM / Swingers night may years ago & I sorted out venue, audio visual and equipment etc.

There were around 300 attending and as well as having fun they intended to raise some money for charity.

I got one of the ladies I knew to be a "human trifle" and so she was naked then covered in custard & cream etc with all at event offered the chance to pay to eat it off her for the charity using mouth, fingers or if they really wanted spoons....Very hot to watch

I have to also say the poor girl nearly caught hypothermia and we had to warm her up "

If you're ever stuck for a crew in Ireland on that one

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

This is one of my absolute nos, I think it just ruins two of life's best things!! I prefer to give both food and sex my full attention

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Food can be sexy ... food and sex can go together... absofuckinglutely...

Melted chocolate dripping on skin... licking it off.... eating after having ravenous sex.... hell yes ....

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Considering my kids are gourmands and can telle that I've used too much X spice in something, I consider myself a bit of a chef.

No food has ever made me more amorous, that I can recall.

Now beer, that's a whole different discussion

» Add a new message to this topic