FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Brazilian Waxing for men...

Brazilian Waxing for men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey folks,

as a friend of clean, bold, blank pussies and cocks i have to go through the shaving thing at least once per week.

so, as we know, ingrown pubic hair, etc... is not great so i am thinking to go for waxing.

anyone in the galway area who knows a good waxing studio who is actually waxing men too?

i mean i've tried a few, straight forward asking and the reactions are hilarious!

well, turns out that non of them would do it for a gent...

so again, anyone in the area with a suggestions?

ciao

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Try lazer hair removal herapy clinics huni u mite have to travel tho dnt think there down ur way mite b in dub one in belfast r just diy if that fails easy once u get through pain barrier a lot of Ooches tho lol lazer best tho hope that helps x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey,

thanks, guess you're might be right there, would not mind the ouches to be honest, is an experience. and to be honest, if the ladies can do it, so why not gents? haha..

dunno about the lazer thing, heard it irretates the skin more than waxing as such.

waxing gets easier from session to session tho...

but here, never thought about the "diy" lol, might give this a go... any helping hand out there?

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Yeah diy best huni waxing so easy just make sure and exfoliate area prep before and after best results r u cud try threading if lazer nt for u lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fair play to anyone who is able to wax themselves in that area. I could never. Just the anticipation of pain stops my hand from pulling the wax strip.

I'm sure there are places who wax men too. Keep an eye out for places which offer beauty treatments/massages for men.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The old back, crack and sack is pretty popular in the male gay community. So they must be getting it done somewhere. I'd say if there's anywhere that would wax a guy it would be Dublin or Belfast.

Good luck mate I think your bonkers

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

Try the Advanced Waxing Clinic in Botanic Avenue Belfast. They don't advertise it but I know of a few males who have had this done here. It was a while ago mind you so they may no longer do it any more but google them and give them a call.

» Add a new message to this topic