FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sexual

Sexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amien88 OP   Man  over a year ago

wicklow

Trisexual, quadsexual etc.....just curious if they exist. Just thinking after all the bisexual forums recently. For example TV/TS is a sexual orientation, so if you enjoy male, female and trans...that not trisexual?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

wicklow

Just wondering....don't want to offend anyone

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Sure if you want to call yourself trisexual then you go ahead, just the same as anyone else is free to describe their sexuality anyway they like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Transsexual is not a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is about gender identity

wicklow

"Transsexual is not a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is about gender identity "
mmm...now there is a very debateable topic

wicklow

"Transsexual is not a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is about gender identity mmm...now there is a very debateable topic"
I think it could be

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Transsexual is not a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is about gender identity mmm...now there is a very debateable topic"

Um, no... It's fact. Gender and sexual orientation are different things.

Also, trans isn't a third gender. There are many genders under the trans umbrella (nonbinary, agender, genderqueer, genderfluid, as well as male and female).

Generally, bisexual is now defined as attraction to your own and other genders (and gender is a factor in attraction). Pansexual is attraction to all genders, or attraction regardless of gender. A term for attraction to multiple (but not all) genders is polysexual.

Of course, everyone is free to identify themselves however they like, but there are lots of terms already existing that encompass some of what you're describing.

Not sure how debatable it is really, it is my understanding that transgender people can consider themselves straight, bisexual or gay or whatever else they consider themselves, just like everyone one else. As the previous poster has said transgender is about gender identity and not sexual orientation.... but I'm always open to learn if I misunderstand things

wicklow

"Transsexual is not a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is about gender identity mmm...now there is a very debateable topic

Not sure how debatable it is really, it is my understanding that transgender people can consider themselves straight, bisexual or gay or whatever else they consider themselves, just like everyone one else. As the previous poster has said transgender is about gender identity and not sexual orientation.... but I'm always open to learn if I misunderstand things "

yeah its a grey area...I mean could a bisexual fancy a trans, as well as male and female? If not then why? - because its a third option of preference/attraction...Hence my question

"Transsexual is not a sexual orientation. Transsexualism is about gender identity mmm...now there is a very debateable topic

Not sure how debatable it is really, it is my understanding that transgender people can consider themselves straight, bisexual or gay or whatever else they consider themselves, just like everyone one else. As the previous poster has said transgender is about gender identity and not sexual orientation.... but I'm always open to learn if I misunderstand things yeah its a grey area...I mean could a bisexual fancy a trans, as well as male and female? If not then why? - because its a third option of preference/attraction...Hence my question"

I am bi and yes I find I can be attracted to trans girls as well as biological girls and also some males. I have never met a trans man so I can't comment there.

wicklow

Not sure how debatable it is really, it is my understanding that transgender people can consider themselves straight, bisexual or gay or whatever else they consider themselves, just like everyone one else. As the previous poster has said transgender is about gender identity and not sexual orientation.... but I'm always open to learn if I misunderstand things yeah its a grey area...I mean could a bisexual fancy a trans, as well as male and female? If not then why? - because its a third option of preference/attraction...Hence my question

I am bi and yes I find I can be attracted to trans girls as well as biological girls and also some males. I have never met a trans man so I can't comment there. "

nice to have an input...cheers

Not sure how debatable it is really, it is my understanding that transgender people can consider themselves straight, bisexual or gay or whatever else they consider themselves, just like everyone one else. As the previous poster has said transgender is about gender identity and not sexual orientation.... but I'm always open to learn if I misunderstand things yeah its a grey area...I mean could a bisexual fancy a trans, as well as male and female? If not then why? - because its a third option of preference/attraction...Hence my question"

It's not a grey area nor is it a debatable topic. Transsexualism is about gender identity. Transsexualism isn't a sexual orientation. I'm not sure how I can make it more simple. Gender identity and sexual orientation are two completely different things. As the mother of a transgender child I speak from experience. There is information abound on respected websites which can help you understand this should you wish to educate yourself.

wicklow

Not sure how debatable it is really, it is my understanding that transgender people can consider themselves straight, bisexual or gay or whatever else they consider themselves, just like everyone one else. As the previous poster has said transgender is about gender identity and not sexual orientation.... but I'm always open to learn if I misunderstand things yeah its a grey area...I mean could a bisexual fancy a trans, as well as male and female? If not then why? - because its a third option of preference/attraction...Hence my question

It's not a grey area nor is it a debatable topic. Transsexualism is about gender identity. Transsexualism isn't a sexual orientation. I'm not sure how I can make it more simple. Gender identity and sexual orientation are two completely different things. As the mother of a transgender child I speak from experience. There is information abound on respected websites which can help you understand this should you wish to educate yourself. "

depends I think

On what? Elaborate?

» Add a new message to this topic