Anyone you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lwayshard OP   Man  over a year ago

south dublin

Has anyone met anyone they know on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *relad01Man  over a year ago

South Wick

Yeah I have wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be. We know that quiet connection between us if we walk down the street

By *an25Man  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Yeah met my first girlfriend on here, it was a laugh, she had just turned 16 when we 1st met

By *an25Man  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

[Removed by poster at 07/07/21 03:27:03]

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

I met someone I used to work with. Also seen plenty I know on here too

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I often wondered if people turned up to a meet that knew eachother would they play? If ye knew eachother very well, even friends. Would ye play with eachother? Ever happen to anyone?

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"I often wondered if people turned up to a meet that knew eachother would they play? If ye knew eachother very well, even friends. Would ye play with eachother? Ever happen to anyone? "

Yup

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I often wondered if people turned up to a meet that knew eachother would they play? If ye knew eachother very well, even friends. Would ye play with eachother? Ever happen to anyone?

Yup "

Please elaborate Miss3B.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 07/07/21 07:41:38]

My town

Yes but it didn’t go too well

The person knew me family and friends, thought in his mind easy ride. Didn’t take rejection well and I didn’t take I wonder what your family and friends would think you being here

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes but it didn’t go too well

The person knew me family and friends, thought in his mind easy ride. Didn’t take rejection well and I didn’t take I wonder what your family and friends would think you being here "

Sorry about that!

Oh no, wait, it wasn't me... I wanted to ride you sideways though!

My town

"Yes but it didn’t go too well

The person knew me family and friends, thought in his mind easy ride. Didn’t take rejection well and I didn’t take I wonder what your family and friends would think you being here

Sorry about that!

Oh no, wait, it wasn't me... I wanted to ride you sideways though! "

your devil Michael

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Has anyone met anyone they know on this"

Yeah, we just blocked to avoid any awkwardness.

By *quirtloveerMan  over a year ago

Wexford Dublin

I meet one of my más friends lol was a great night but lol ??

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Yeah lady I meet at school gate every morn sent me her pics I quietly disappeared. She doesnt know twas me ..lol

"Yeah lady I meet at school gate every morn sent me her pics I quietly disappeared. She doesnt know twas me ..lol"

This happened me too.. A dad from kid's school sent face pic with first message. He's no idea I know but he doesn't know it was me, ya know?!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Yeah lady I meet at school gate every morn sent me her pics I quietly disappeared. She doesnt know twas me ..lol

This happened me too.. A dad from kid's school sent face pic with first message. He's no idea I know but he doesn't know it was me, ya know?! "

Could have been worse if it was one of the teachers

By *urfer DudeMan  over a year ago

Cobh

Had a few fun meets with a local woman, and everything was fine until she began gossiping to her pals about our sessions. Unfortunately some people just aren't capable of a bit of discretion.

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

Nope, have always wondered how I'd react if I did recognise someone or be told I've been recognised... nothing beats having a sense of humour, is my motto

"Nope, have always wondered how I'd react if I did recognise someone or be told I've been recognised... nothing beats having a sense of humour, is my motto "

Sense of humour can cure most things. At the end of it all, majority are here for similar reasons.

Came across a couple I know in the past few weeks but it wouldn't bother me if they knew or not.

We're all on here for the same reasons

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Came across neighbours, at vanilla, was funny as was sharing pics in the kik group an they were dropping hints but never copped but until the mask was removed (Halloween fancy dress)

Terry spotted his old employer and he still fabs her pics

Its not that bad, we keep it as secret as we can, but I'm sure people know.

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

"Had a few fun meets with a local woman, and everything was fine until she began gossiping to her pals about our sessions. Unfortunately some people just aren't capable of a bit of discretion.

"

Unforgiveable

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Yeah lady I meet at school gate every morn sent me her pics I quietly disappeared. She doesnt know twas me ..lol

This happened me too.. A dad from kid's school sent face pic with first message. He's no idea I know but he doesn't know it was me, ya know?!

Could have been worse if it was one of the teachers "

Or worse still if it was one of the pupils.

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

I am chatting with a couple who turns out live in my little local village. They know who I am but I’m in the dark as to who they are. She is teasing me with tiny clues every now and then.

I had a coffee meet with a lady that my wife knows really well. They met and chatted at a social shortly after that and I’ve played with her since. No issues at all.

By *unlovingcouplehereCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Found out after the meet he was a good friend of my dads

"Has anyone met anyone they know on this"

Always made me wonder how people would react if they walked into a party and met someone they knew ..

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

Recieved a message from a couple and i recognised her through work..thought about blocking but felt disingenuous that id know that about her and her not know about me and ive nothing really to hide so i messaged her and fessed up who i was...we mwt fir lunch the following week and she gave me a beautiful jewelled butt plug as a gift...as u do...was such a raucous lunch and we are still pals

"Recieved a message from a couple and i recognised her through work..thought about blocking but felt disingenuous that id know that about her and her not know about me and ive nothing really to hide so i messaged her and fessed up who i was...we mwt fir lunch the following week and she gave me a beautiful jewelled butt plug as a gift...as u do...was such a raucous lunch and we are still pals"

That is an excellent story!!

Last week I received a late night d*unken declaration of lust with an oblique reference to us possibly knowing each other. I asked them to clarify, they confirmed that we may know each other but no more detail.

I told them that i wasn’t happy that they seemed to know me but I in turn had no clue who they were, asked if we could just be adults about it… they disappeared, have either deleted their profile or blocked me. Mature

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

Yip, a guy from our local pub

Been sent a few messages by guys I'd know to see, have met people I know at mNg.

I found someone I know on another similar site years ago. I reached out to them, and they were embarrassed, but I promised to keep her secret.

I found her on here too, using the same profile pic, but didn’t reach out to her, as she never indicated she was interested

By *lternative_guyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Someone once messaged me out of the blue with "I know who you are","see you at the office" and the like. They talked as though they knew me. Turns out she had read my username wrong, mistaken identity. I did walk around the office like Sherlock Holmes for a few hours

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Someone messaged me on a previous profile and started talking in riddles and I had no idea what she was on about.

When I asked her to explain she said oh so you're playing hard to get? She then continued using acronyms that meant nothing to me and she finally got the message that I genuinely had no clue.

Apparently she was a policewoman and was convinced I was someone she knew from the station. She wasn't entirely convinced that I wasn't and said she would drop a few hints on the next shift. I told her to work away as that would be 3 of us confused then.

"Someone messaged me on a previous profile and started talking in riddles and I had no idea what she was on about.

When I asked her to explain she said oh so you're playing hard to get? She then continued using acronyms that meant nothing to me and she finally got the message that I genuinely had no clue.

Apparently she was a policewoman and was convinced I was someone she knew from the station. She wasn't entirely convinced that I wasn't and said she would drop a few hints on the next shift. I told her to work away as that would be 3 of us confused then. "

Hopefully she wasn't a detective

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

The person I met on Tuesday that I feared I knew I actually didn’t know at all which was great

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I met a friends Mum

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

We were chatting to a couple for a while, eventually sent the facepics, turns out me and the other guy played soccer for the same team years ago!! Lovely couple, we all went out for dinner and had a good laugh!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Someone messaged me on a previous profile and started talking in riddles and I had no idea what she was on about.

Apparently she was a policewoman and was convinced I was someone she knew from the station. She wasn't entirely convinced that I wasn't and said she would drop a few hints on the next shift. I told her to work away as that would be 3 of us confused then.

Hopefully she wasn't a detective "

She was looking for a wee donkey fella !

Now that I think of it I can see how she got confused

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Nah more less the opposite they blocked me

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

.Ireland..

Yep but thankfully just twice

My brothers ex fiancee was on this,we chatted and when i knew it was her i told her who i was,we had a good laugh about it,shes in a relationship so i told her that her secret was safe,shes hot too

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I was chatting to a couple for a bit, they asked me for a pic and then replied saying they know me but won't say who they are. We still chat from time to time and get on really well

A couple out of the blue messaged me recently ..yup..it really did surprise me..the female gave me her kik..told me they were from another county..cool....and would arrange a social meet when it would suit them so that was also cool..we chatted...swapped photos ..her husband knew me...and l knew him...the social meet never happened..

By *ouple VCouple  over a year ago

South East

Yes, we met a couple we seen at the VC never spoke, but we recognise them at a friends birthday party. Nothing was said to each other.

It’s always a fear, but if we all want we want out of a meeting happy days. Be it a club or party.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I made a list of aspirations in December 2020, one of which was to take more risks. I think fab is one of those areas where if you were hold back because

-face pics might compromise you

-booking accommodation might compromise you

- meeting people in busy pubs might compromise you

And so on and so forth then you ll end up not really putting yourself out there .

There is a chance you ll meet someone you know. There is also a chance that by really committing to meeting people that you ll get more out of the site .

By *ake osheaMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Figured out the male half of a couple I’m texting is a guy I know to see in the same sports club as me. It was based on the “whos near” and some public pics. Won’t mention it but as someone new, it’s nice to see someone else with very similar interests outside of fab enjoying themselves.

Yes my ex’s sister and niece, mother and daughter, nether knew the other was on here,

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

This concept was dealt with in a famous James Stewart film called:

The Shop around the Corner, (set in Hungary)

in which two people correspond with each other, not realising that it is someone they know, but do not like in real life.

» Add a new message to this topic