FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Digital Cert

Digital Cert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

when you get the covid digital cert, can you just take a picture of it and leave it on your phone?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"when you get the covid digital cert, can you just take a picture of it and leave it on your phone?"

Not sure if if it need to be a live digital scan.

But you can scan it on the covid 19 tracker app and use that so you don't need the paper copy

I've it scanned onto the covid app.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I opened the pdf on my tablet and using the covid app on my phone I scanned the code off my tablet. No printer required.

I don't think I'll be needing to use it any time soon but that's another argument I guess so i thought it best to be prepared.

Tipperary

obviously when u put it on covid tracker app, that app has to stay on your phone, ye?

"obviously when u put it on covid tracker app, that app has to stay on your phone, ye?"

I would say so , I have the app since it came out .

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I got mine in an email so I just downloaded it into my phone

Anyone got the second vaccine recently? How long does it take for HSE to email the cert? Already shows as complete on the HSE website

By *rowser79Man  over a year ago

Cork

Any other way to get it digitally onto your phone other than getting the Covid app?

Tipperary

I had covid app downloaded on relations phone but they then deleted it as it was eating their battery. I heard that u can take a pic of it but where will you realistically be using it.

You can store it inside a Pokeball. So I'm lead to believe

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

https://covid19passbook.netlify.app/

Try this one

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Anyone got the second vaccine recently? How long does it take for HSE to email the cert? Already shows as complete on the HSE website"

I got my second vaccine june 26th and got my cert by email last Wednesday

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"You can store it inside a Pokeball. So I'm lead to believe"

When ya go into the pub ya can throw it and say corrs light I choose you.

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"I got mine in an email so I just downloaded it into my phone "

Not techy here so where is it stored then once downloaded? How do you locate it?

Tipperary

"I got mine in an email so I just downloaded it into my phone

Not techy here so where is it stored then once downloaded? How do you locate it? "

it'd probably in your downloaded documents on phone.

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

can i use the paper form which i printed off .

"Anyone got the second vaccine recently? How long does it take for HSE to email the cert? Already shows as complete on the HSE website"

Got my 2nd shot on the 3rf of July.. cert came in the post yesterday

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

No idea myself I had assumed you can just screen shot the thing as well.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I've it scanned onto the covid app. "

Ooh thanks for this, I knew they were building this into the app but didn't realise it had launched!

Dublin

"I had covid app downloaded on relations phone but they then deleted it as it was eating their battery. I heard that u can take a pic of it but where will you realistically be using it. "

I suppose it depends on how it will be checked. If they are scanning it, a photo is just fine. If they want to check that it's yours (see your name etc etc) they might want the paper one.

I'd opt for just using the Covid app but turning off location services, notifications, scanning for close contacts etc so it's not draining battery.

"You can store it inside a Pokeball. So I'm lead to believe

When ya go into the pub ya can throw it and say corrs light I choose you. "

*A wild Fabber appeared.

"I've it scanned onto the covid app.

Ooh thanks for this, I knew they were building this into the app but didn't realise it had launched! "

You just need to make sure the app is updated to the most recent release. Check your app/play store

*A wild Fabber appeared."

Gives Handjob a Slutstone

Yes

No

Handjob is evolving into a....

Blowjob.

.. also couldn't you just get a copy of one of these certs and like 50% of pubs won't care.?

dublin

*A wild Fabber appeared.

Yes

No

Blowjob.

.. also couldn't you just get a copy of one of these certs and like 50% of pubs won't care.?"

Perhaps so, that's why I won't be using it to get inside a bar any time soon.

*A wild Fabber appeared.

Yes

No

Blowjob.

.. also couldn't you just get a copy of one of these certs and like 50% of pubs won't care.?

Perhaps so, that's why I won't be using it to get inside a bar any time soon. "

A wild Wilder disappeared.

dublin

*A wild Fabber appeared.

Yes

No

Blowjob.

A wild Wilder disappeared."

A wild _ilder masks up and puts on 2 condoms just incase

*A wild Fabber appeared.

Yes

No

Blowjob.

A wild Wilder disappeared.

A wild _ilder masks up and puts on 2 condoms just incase "

Make sure you leave some air holes in the fuckers

Tipperary

if indoor hospitality opens next Monday, I can see anyone who wants to go in been allowed especially if you know bar/restaurant owners.

"if indoor hospitality opens next Monday, I can see anyone who wants to go in been allowed especially if you know bar/restaurant owners. "

In some places perhaps.

But I think they will have enough business to start that they will fill bookings with people providing proof.

Not everywhere will run the risk of fines and losing licences id imagine.

Although to be honest I'm not even sure what the penalty for non compliance is

By *electmaleMan  over a year ago

Dublin

If anyone thinks that these vax passports are the keys to regaining their freedoms then you could not be more wrong. You dont hold the key, you have the lock.

"If anyone thinks that these vax passports are the keys to regaining their freedoms then you could not be more wrong. You dont hold the key, you have the lock. "

Which freedoms would they be?

By *ustjon1950Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Any other way to get it digitally onto your phone other than getting the Covid app?"
You can scan the the posted copy to PC and then transfer to phone using bluetooth

"If anyone thinks that these vax passports are the keys to regaining their freedoms then you could not be more wrong. You dont hold the key, you have the lock. "

I wouldn't say key. We obviously will all gain our freedom soon enough anyway when I high enough percentage of the population are vaccinated. I don't think every buisness in the country can support having a full time staff member at the door at all times.

But in the meantime, it will help us go out and live our lives with minimal risk to others.

Tipperary

"if indoor hospitality opens next Monday, I can see anyone who wants to go in been allowed especially if you know bar/restaurant owners.

In some places perhaps.

But I think they will have enough business to start that they will fill bookings with people providing proof.

Although to be honest I'm not even sure what the penalty for non compliance is"

u think guards etc are going to come in looking for digital certs?

Dublin

"If anyone thinks that these vax passports are the keys to regaining their freedoms then you could not be more wrong. You dont hold the key, you have the lock.

Which freedoms would they be?"

Freedom to travel, to use public services, freedom of speech, right to privacy, freedom to conduct transactions; etc basically every freedom we all enjoy today is about to be taken away via your freedom pass.

Dublin

"if indoor hospitality opens next Monday, I can see anyone who wants to go in been allowed especially if you know bar/restaurant owners.

In some places perhaps.

Although to be honest I'm not even sure what the penalty for non compliance is u think guards etc are going to come in looking for digital certs?"

€2500 fine. They wont need guards soon, they have the technology.

"If anyone thinks that these vax passports are the keys to regaining their freedoms then you could not be more wrong. You dont hold the key, you have the lock.

Freedom to travel, to use public services, freedom of speech, right to privacy, freedom to conduct transactions; etc basically every freedom we all enjoy today is about to be taken away via your freedom pass."

How? And to what end?

Also do you have a date for this cause I need to do some birthday shopping for my dog

In some places perhaps.

Although to be honest I'm not even sure what the penalty for non compliance is u think guards etc are going to come in looking for digital certs?"

I wouldnt think it would be the guards but auditing businesses following public safety guidelines is literally the HSA's job so ya I think places will get spot checked and also reported by disgruntled customers/employees as they always have in the past precovid

Tipperary

In some places perhaps.

Although to be honest I'm not even sure what the penalty for non compliance is u think guards etc are going to come in looking for digital certs?

I wouldnt think it would be the guards but auditing businesses following public safety guidelines is literally the HSA's job so ya I think places will get spot checked and also reported by disgruntled customers/employees as they always have in the past precovid"

ill wait to see how much this will happen in small towns. thats if they get the go ahead on Monday next.

Freedom to travel, to use public services, freedom of speech, right to privacy, freedom to conduct transactions; etc basically every freedom we all enjoy today is about to be taken away via your freedom pass."

If in a years time, this thread resurfaces, and none of these things happen. Literally, the digital cert was scrapped after a couple of months when they opened up the country for everyone.

Would you then admit that you were incorrect?

Dublin

I always thought you were just on a wind-up. Obviously I now realise I was mistaken.

Dublin

Freedom to travel, to use public services, freedom of speech, right to privacy, freedom to conduct transactions; etc basically every freedom we all enjoy today is about to be taken away via your freedom pass.

How? And to what end?

Also do you have a date for this cause I need to do some birthday shopping for my dog"

How:every public service and many private businesses will require a vax pass in order to be accessible, even the internet, no bio ID then no internet, no banking, no travel, no getting into a night club. Your access to everything requires the government s permission

The plan is to get it up and running asap so I would guess sooner rather than later. It's a ten year plan but we will see the roll out of the technology. They need the 5G masts up and running for real time verification first. But those masts are springing up everywhere.

How old is your dog going to be?

How? And to what end?

Also do you have a date for this cause I need to do some birthday shopping for my dog

How:every public service and many private businesses will require a vax pass in order to be accessible, even the internet, no bio ID then no internet, no banking, no travel, no getting into a night club. Your access to everything requires the government s permission

The plan is to get it up and running asap so I would guess sooner rather than later. It's a ten year plan but we will see the roll out of the technology. They need the 5G masts up and running for real time verification first. But those masts are springing up everywhere.

"

Christ thats impressive...

I mean they can't fix the potholes down the road from me but I guess they can pull this off..

She is gonna be 5... im thinking a new bed and some treats

Why do they need 5G masts?

Dublin

I always thought you were just on a wind-up. Obviously I now realise I was mistaken. "

It's no wind up, the technology is currently in use in China.

Dublin

"Why do they need 5G masts? "

Afaik they need 5G for additional bandwidth and higher speeds that allow for real time verification and facial recognition.

"Why do they need 5G masts?

Afaik they need 5G for additional bandwidth and higher speeds that allow for real time verification and facial recognition. "

Well at least I can watch better quality pornhub on the go.

Thats a solid compromise

Dublin

How? And to what end?

Christ thats impressive...

I mean they can't fix the potholes down the road from me but I guess they can pull this off..

She is gonna be 5... im thinking a new bed and some treats "

I dont think it's the local council introducing stakeholder capitalism but I could be wrong.

She will over the moon

Dublin

But I thought the vacation injected the 5g into us? That's the only reason I got the thing ffs.

Afaik they need 5G for additional bandwidth and higher speeds that allow for real time verification and facial recognition. "

You realise that processing power has absolutely nothing to do with bandwidth? All the data crunching will be done on server farms. We already have bandwidth to have several tvs in your house streaming 4K resolution simultaneously. Why would you think we need extra bandwidth to upload a picture of someone's face? We surpassed that point several years ago

Dublin

Afaik they need 5G for additional bandwidth and higher speeds that allow for real time verification and facial recognition.

Thats a solid compromise "

You can, and now your search history will be linked to your vax pass

Thats a solid compromise

You can, and now your search history will be linked to your vax pass "

Great I can get better targeted ads and viruses..

Not gonna lie this all sounds great. What's the down side?

Dublin

You realise that processing power has absolutely nothing to do with bandwidth? All the data crunching will be done on server farms. We already have bandwidth to have several tvs in your house streaming 4K resolution simultaneously. Why would you think we need extra bandwidth to upload a picture of someone's face? We surpassed that point several years ago"

I do but the more devices ( QR code reader / facial recognition) you add the more bandwidth you need, every access point will require 5G . The volume of data will be increasing.

Dublin

Thats a solid compromise

Not gonna lie this all sounds great. What's the down side?"

Prion disease

Thats a solid compromise

Prion disease "

Anyone in particular or can I pick one?

Dublin

Thats a solid compromise

Prion disease

"

How many are there ?

"

How many are there ? "

Seriously? This is suppose to be your theory and you don't know there is more than one disease caused by prions?

I expected more

Dublin

"

How many are there ?

Seriously? This is suppose to be your theory and you don't know there is more than one disease caused by prions?

I expected more"

Pmsl... had you heard of prion disease before I posted it.

"

How many are there ?

I expected more

Pmsl... had you heard of prion disease before I posted it."

It's prion diseases bud. It's not an original theory and your not my first crackpot

Dublin

"

How many are there ?

I expected more

It's prion diseases bud. It's not an original theory and your not my first crackpot "

Plural, so how many prion diseases are you getting bud? Do you think prion disease is a theory? Are the experts who are sounding the alarms about prion disease in humans (singular) crackpots?

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Anyone knows how to get covid recovery certificate? Just recovered from covid and going on holidays soon so it would be nice to have so don't have to do tests

"

How many are there ?

I expected more

It's prion diseases bud. It's not an original theory and your not my first crackpot

Plural, so how many prion diseases are you getting bud? Do you think prion disease is a theory? Are the experts who are sounding the alarms about prion disease in humans (singular) crackpots? "

I'm sorry I assumed you were talking about the CJD links that were being falsely reported to the vaccines.

CJD being a disease (but not the only one) that is caused by the prion protein.

I wasn't aware there was a disease actually called prion. Do you have a link to any information about it so I can learn more about it

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"

How many are there ?

I expected more

Plural, so how many prion diseases are you getting bud? Do you think prion disease is a theory? Are the experts who are sounding the alarms about prion disease in humans (singular) crackpots?

I'm sorry I assumed you were talking about the CJD links that were being falsely reported to the vaccines.

I wasn't aware there was a disease actually called prion. Do you have a link to any information about it so I can learn more about it"

Dunno if you’re allowed to link to 4chan!

"

Dunno if you’re allowed to link to 4chan!"

http://www.2chainz.com/

Does 2chainz work?

It's mad how many people became infectious disease experts over the last year and a half. You think with this many experts we could cure covid and it's variants. Oh shit I forgot, pharmaceutic companies and medical facilities don't accept degrees from Facebook, YouTube or 4chan

"It's mad how many people became infectious disease experts over the last year and a half. You think with this many experts we could cure covid and it's variants. Oh shit I forgot, pharmaceutic companies and medical facilities don't accept degrees from Facebook, YouTube or 4chan "

Tbf they do but the bandwidths aren't big enough to download the attachments yet...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Anyone knows how to get covid recovery certificate? Just recovered from covid and going on holidays soon so it would be nice to have so don't have to do tests "

You've to get on to hse but it seems the helpline can't cope with all the phone calls they're getting.

Anyhow here's the link with the phone no:

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/travel_and_recreation/travel_abroad/digital_covid_certificate.html#l247f3

Dublin

"

How many are there ?

I expected more

I wasn't aware there was a disease actually called prion. Do you have a link to any information about it so I can learn more about it"

I was talking about mad cow disease, in humans. I was waiting to hear which one of the prison diseases you were going to choose?

Dublin

"

"

I love that four out of the five things you mentioned already require a government issued ID to access.

Want a home Internet service? Provide government issued photo ID and proof of address.

Bank account? Same.

Travel? Government issued passport, which requires your entire birth cert, proof of address AND a Garda endorsement).

Pubs/Clubs? Proof of age via government issued ID.

As for the Covid cert being a "bio ID"... It's not. It's a fucking QR code that says the date you were vaccinated. Ticketmaster has more advanced technology. The phone you're probably using to post this nonsense has more of your personal details and bio information than the HSE or the government ever will.

The thing that gets me about these theories is the concept that the government NEEDS MORE INFO on us to enact this dastardly plan. Do u have a job? A car? Receive any benefits? TV licence? A passport? They have it all already.

dublin/galway

"

I love that four out of the five things you mentioned already require a government issued ID to access.

Want a home Internet service? Provide government issued photo ID and proof of address.

Bank account? Same.

Travel? Government issued passport, which requires your entire birth cert, proof of address AND a Garda endorsement).

As for the Covid cert being a "bio ID"... It's not. It's a fucking QR code that says the date you were vaccinated. Ticketmaster has more advanced technology. The phone you're probably using to post this nonsense has more of your personal details and bio information than the HSE or the government ever will.

The thing that gets me about these theories is the concept that the government NEEDS MORE INFO on us to enact this dastardly plan. Do u have a job? A car? Receive any benefits? TV licence? A passport? They have it all already. "

Dublin

"It's mad how many people became infectious disease experts over the last year and a half. You think with this many experts we could cure covid and it's variants. Oh shit I forgot, pharmaceutic companies and medical facilities don't accept degrees from Facebook, YouTube or 4chan "

Did Dr.Bakhdi get his degree from FB ?

dublin/galway

"

Bank account? Same.

The thing that gets me about these theories is the concept that the government NEEDS MORE INFO on us to enact this dastardly plan. Do u have a job? A car? Receive any benefits? TV licence? A passport? They have it all already.

"

Im just wondering where is muttley in the dastardly plan?*?? I always liked him

"It's mad how many people became infectious disease experts over the last year and a half. You think with this many experts we could cure covid and it's variants. Oh shit I forgot, pharmaceutic companies and medical facilities don't accept degrees from Facebook, YouTube or 4chan

Did Dr.Bakhdi get his degree from FB ? "

Which are you referring to as they seem to be several?

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Anyone knows how to get covid recovery certificate? Just recovered from covid and going on holidays soon so it would be nice to have so don't have to do tests

You've to get on to hse but it seems the helpline can't cope with all the phone calls they're getting.

Anyhow here's the link with the phone no:

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/travel_and_recreation/travel_abroad/digital_covid_certificate.html#l247f3"

Thanks so much

I found that info but considering how organised they are it looks like i will go on holidays without my certificate and tbh only thing that made me happy when i was tested positive recently is that i won't need to do tests for travel

on the hill NordWest of

Download greenpass on android or

Covid19passbook.netlify.app on your phone’s Safari browser for iphone.

Dublin

"

Bank account? Same.

The thing that gets me about these theories is the concept that the government NEEDS MORE INFO on us to enact this dastardly plan. Do u have a job? A car? Receive any benefits? TV licence? A passport? They have it all already. "

I could have mentioned more, insurance, life assurance.

I think you are missing the point. The government will soon control your access to All these services. How can the government stop me shopping or getting on a bus or going to a club. Wait and see.

somewhere

"

Bank account? Same.

I think you are missing the point. The government will soon control your access to All these services. How can the government stop me shopping or getting on a bus or going to a club. Wait and see. "

Feck the wait and see...tell us

Dublin

"It's mad how many people became infectious disease experts over the last year and a half. You think with this many experts we could cure covid and it's variants. Oh shit I forgot, pharmaceutic companies and medical facilities don't accept degrees from Facebook, YouTube or 4chan

Which are you referring to as they seem to be several? "

The one that warned you about vaccines. He's thai/german.

Dublin

"

Bank account? Same.

I think you are missing the point. The government will soon control your access to All these services. How can the government stop me shopping or getting on a bus or going to a club. Wait and see.

Feck the wait and see...tell us "

Keep up Bogman, I just told you.

By *haggy_bearMan  over a year ago

Sligo

"

I think you are missing the point. The government will soon control your access to All these services. How can the government stop me shopping or getting on a bus or going to a club. Wait and see. "

This guy is hilarious

He's gone so deep down the rabbit hole.

The one that warned you about vaccines. He's thai/german. "

Don't recall a Dr. Bakhdi warning me about any vaccine but my memory isn't the best. I'm waiting for the "do your research" I always hear from far right/anti vaxxers on twitter. That's some rabbit hole

"

Bank account? Same.

Feck the wait and see...tell us "

Ah the likes of him never tell.

"

Bank account? Same.

"Ticketmaster has more advanced technology"

Class

Dublin

"

Bank account? Same.

Feck the wait and see...tell us

Ah the likes of him never tell. "

I already told.

Dublin

Don't recall a Dr. Bakhdi warning me about any vaccine but my memory isn't the best. I'm waiting for the "do your research" I always hear from far right/anti vaxxers on twitter. That's some rabbit hole "

Tell me about the research you did before you took the vaccine.

Dublin

"

This guy is hilarious

He's gone so deep down the rabbit hole."

Someone still believes this is about a virus and a vaccine lol.

Don't recall a Dr. Bakhdi warning me about any vaccine but my memory isn't the best. I'm waiting for the "do your research" I always hear from far right/anti vaxxers on twitter. That's some rabbit hole

Tell me about the research you did before you took the vaccine. "

I did plenty on reputable sites including hse and others. Where did you do your research? Go on tell us where your getting this information from

By *rowser79Man  over a year ago

Cork

"

Ah the likes of him never tell. "

At least you can be sure he’ll be discreet when it comes to meeting people off here and he’ll never tell anyone!!

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

what about the paper one which a lot got in post can it be scaned

Dublin

I did plenty on reputable sites including hse and others. Where did you do your research? Go on tell us where your getting this information from"

Which reputable site?

So did you l research any Data about deaths in Irleand in 2020 and previous years. Did you notice anything ?

Dublin

"

Ah the likes of him never tell.

At least you can be sure he’ll be discreet when it comes to meeting people off here and he’ll never tell anyone!! "

I already told them...

I did plenty on reputable sites including hse and others. Where did you do your research? Go on tell us where your getting this information from

Which reputable site?

So did you l research any Data about deaths in Irleand in 2020 and previous years. Did you notice anything ? "

I already told you. Reputable sites. Hold on let guess the deaths were the same or less? Did you count deaths from cancer and other terminal diseases as well? Road deaths? Murders? Suicides? I would find it hard to believe you did considering many of the others aren't easily available information to find outfor around a year.....

Dublin

Which reputable site?

So did you l research any Data about deaths in Irleand in 2020 and previous years. Did you notice anything ?

I already told you. Reputable sites. Hold on let guess the deaths were the same or less? Did you count deaths from cancer and other terminal diseases as well? Road deaths? Murders? Suicides? I would find it hard to believe you did considering many of the others aren't easily available information to find outfor around a year..... "

"All cause mortality" numbers are available for years up to 2020. More people died in 2018 in Ireland than in 2020 when a deadly virus was circulating killing thousands.

Do you know what percentage of covid deaths in kildare had a co morbidity? 99%

Which reputable site?

I already told you. Reputable sites. Hold on let guess the deaths were the same or less? Did you count deaths from cancer and other terminal diseases as well? Road deaths? Murders? Suicides? I would find it hard to believe you did considering many of the others aren't easily available information to find outfor around a year.....

"All cause mortality" numbers are available for years up to 2020. More people died in 2018 in Ireland than in 2020 when a deadly virus was circulating killing thousands.

Do you know what percentage of covid deaths in kildare had a co morbidity? 99% "

And you not think lockdown had a part to play in that?

Galway

Which reputable site?

Do you know what percentage of covid deaths in kildare had a co morbidity? 99% "

So because they had diabetes/heart disease/another illness, it doesn’t matter that they died?

I love how conspiracy theorists pick and choose the information that best suits their deluded narrative - gives my eyeballs a great workout with all the eye rolling

Which reputable site?

So because they had diabetes/heart disease/another illness, it doesn’t matter that they died?

I love how conspiracy theorists pick and choose the information that best suits their deluded narrative - gives my eyeballs a great workout with all the eye rolling "

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

At this stage do you just spend your day refreshing Fab for new covid/vaccine threads to waffle in?

I mean 10 of the last 11 threads you posted in is all just this type of nonsense...

somewhere

At this stage do you just spend your day refreshing Fab for new covid/vaccine threads to waffle in?

I mean 10 of the last 11 threads you posted in is all just this type of nonsense...

"

Same with the person who starts the threads to be honest

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Mother of God!

I've just spent half an hour reading through this.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey, it's fucking hilarious and tragic at the sane time.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Mother of God!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey, it's fucking hilarious and tragic at the sane time. "

Hmmm, will I?

"Mother of God!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey, it's fucking hilarious and tragic at the sane time. "

Sane is not a word I'd use

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Mother of God!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey, it's fucking hilarious and tragic at the sane time.

Sane is not a word I'd use"

The most inappropriate typo ever!

By *Whiskey Guy 2.0Man  over a year ago

Ballynaughty

"I've it scanned onto the covid app. "

Do have to print it from email to scan?

"Why do they need 5G masts? "

To hang the white coats on, its roasting out. Thats down to global warming tho, see someone left the hotplate turned on under this saucer

Galway

Do have to print it from email to scan?"

Not if you can open it on a screen other than your phone screen (tablet/laptop/pc) and scan it from that

Do have to print it from email to scan?"

If you can access you email on another device you can scan it off that

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I got the paper copy as they don't have my email address

Tipperary

is it true that somebody out on "sick certs" can somehow claim the covid payment?

Dublin

Which reputable site?

I love how conspiracy theorists pick and choose the information that best suits their deluded narrative - gives my eyeballs a great workout with all the eye rolling "

Ffs... when have I ever said that it doesn't matter that someone died. It does matter. And it also matters why they died. Are they doing autopsies on covid deaths? You do know that they have been recording deaths as covid deaths even though no test was ever carried pre or post death.

Does the HSE website tell you how many people have died because they took the non approved vaccines ? The numbers from Scotland are shocking. Have you seen the number of deaths in Irish care homes post vaccination. Is that on the HSE website ? BTW, what is in the jab that is missing from your own immune system? Also I have a 99.98 percent chance of surviving covid' now that you are part of the trial, are you chances higher or lower than mine ? Imagine, a government lying to citizens.

Galway

"… BTW, what is in the jab that is missing from your own immune system? "

Spike proteins that trigger an immune response and teach your antibodies to deal with covid

Time and time again you’re showing that you haven’t a notion what you’re talking about. It seems that you and your fellow conspiracy theorists are the real sheeple

Dublin

"… BTW, what is in the jab that is missing from your own immune system?

Spike proteins that trigger an immune response and teach your antibodies to deal with covid

Time and time again you’re showing that you haven’t a notion what you’re talking about. It seems that you and your fellow conspiracy theorists are the real sheeple "

it doesn't contain any spike proteins it contains a piece of synthetic code to produce the spike proteins you thought were in it...

Tipperary

I have no problem with people refusing or taking vaccine. thats their choice. I do have an issue with creating a two tiered society. "you will be allowed do x if your vaccinated but if you're not, you cant". thats going to cause mayhem in the long run unless you get a huge number in society vaxed, including children and somehow covid dies out.

"I have no problem with people refusing or taking vaccine. thats their choice. I do have an issue with creating a two tiered society. "you will be allowed do x if your vaccinated but if you're not, you cant". thats going to cause mayhem in the long run unless you get a huge number in society vaxed, including children and somehow covid dies out. "

It really won't. The small few will shout and moan and the rest of us will get on with it.

Zero essential services will be affected.

You have been talking about mayhem since March 2020 and it still hasn't started

Galway

Time and time again you’re showing that you haven’t a notion what you’re talking about. It seems that you and your fellow conspiracy theorists are the real sheeple

it doesn't contain any spike proteins it contains a piece of synthetic code to produce the spike proteins you thought were in it... "

Oh you’ve tested it have you?

on the hill NordWest of

it doesn't contain any spike proteins it contains a piece of synthetic code to produce the spike proteins you thought were in it... "

That applies to the mRNA vaccines only.

By *osyMan  over a year ago

athlone

Just wondering are we still allowed to stay in any hotel in the country,eat in the hotel,drink in the hotel and mix with everyone in hotel where there could be up to 300 people staying without a cert.

By *hyeyesMan  over a year ago

meath

Will there be schools for vaccinated and unvaccinated now ?

"Just wondering are we still allowed to stay in any hotel in the country,eat in the hotel,drink in the hotel and mix with everyone in hotel where there could be up to 300 people staying without a cert."

Stay eat and drink yes. Mix with everyone no.

You need to book tables for everything.

It's not a perfect system but I can see the logic behind allowing people get the break away in a hotel but having additional restrictions on something far more casual that could be used and abused more

somewhere

"Will there be schools for vaccinated and unvaccinated now ? "

There is at the moment..they're called schools..

athlone

"Just wondering are we still allowed to stay in any hotel in the country,eat in the hotel,drink in the hotel and mix with everyone in hotel where there could be up to 300 people staying without a cert.

It's not a perfect system but I can see the logic behind allowing people get the break away in a hotel but having additional restrictions on something far more casual that could be used and abused more"

But can't book a table in the pub or restaurant where the tables are the same distance apart and same measures are in place.just doesn't make sense and I'm not again the vaccine.

on the hill NordWest of

"I have no problem with people refusing or taking vaccine. thats their choice. I do have an issue with creating a two tiered society. "you will be allowed do x if your vaccinated but if you're not, you cant". thats going to cause mayhem in the long run unless you get a huge number in society vaxed, including children and somehow covid dies out.

It really won't. The small few will shout and moan and the rest of us will get on with it.

You have been talking about mayhem since March 2020 and it still hasn't started"

Hmmm yeah not sure how this will pan out, just alone from a logistics point of view, not to mention the potential division it can cause and the tracking/collecting of personal data. W

But let's just stick with the logistics to start with. Will there be some sort of custom at each restaurant? I mean it's easy enough to copy a pdf cert from a person (similar age and same gender) and use it. The CovPass was meant for travel and in conjunction with a real passport it proves that the person carrying the cert is identical with the one vaccinated. It was never meant for what the government is lining up now.

"Just wondering are we still allowed to stay in any hotel in the country,eat in the hotel,drink in the hotel and mix with everyone in hotel where there could be up to 300 people staying without a cert.

It's not a perfect system but I can see the logic behind allowing people get the break away in a hotel but having additional restrictions on something far more casual that could be used and abused more

But can't book a table in the pub or restaurant where the tables are the same distance apart and same measures are in place.just doesn't make sense and I'm not again the vaccine."

I get your point and as I said it's not perfect but I'd say 3 things

1) look at the difference in cases before and after indoor hospitality opened in December (remember that hotels had been operating for months before that)

2) if people wanted to take the piss with this and be out with different groups every night and doing doing whole load of mixing it's alot easier and cheaper to do than to do the same booking hotel rooms.

4) indoor hospitality means alot more than going out for a meal. Ot will be groups of people out on the piss and with all good intentions in the world people will not stick to their tables in a local like they would in a hotel surrounded by mostly strangers.

"I have no problem with people refusing or taking vaccine. thats their choice. I do have an issue with creating a two tiered society. "you will be allowed do x if your vaccinated but if you're not, you cant". thats going to cause mayhem in the long run unless you get a huge number in society vaxed, including children and somehow covid dies out.

Hmmm yeah not sure how this will pan out, just alone from a logistics point of view, not to mention the potential division it can cause and the tracking/collecting of personal data. W

But let's just stick with the logistics to start with. Will there be some sort of custom at each restaurant? I mean it's easy enough to copy a pdf cert from a person (similar age and same gender) and use it. The CovPass was meant for travel and in conjunction with a real passport it proves that the person carrying the cert is identical with the one vaccinated. It was never meant for what the government is lining up now. "

Logistics wise it's a nightmare no arguments but I dont believe that's the type of mayhem Willie has been peddling since day one in my opinion.

somewhere

Vaccinated people will be delighted to show their certs and book in

Some unvaccinated people will turn up and cause as much hassle as possible for a business thats struggling cause thats what they see happening on social media and they're rude gobshites in real life anyway

Other people unvaccinated will turn up with fake cards/letters and hope to get in anyway and will keep quiet if they do

The business owner will get a pain in their hoop and go back to outdoor hospitality

Some pubs are already posting on their social media that they are only staying outdoor to save on the hassle

athlone

But can't book a table in the pub or restaurant where the tables are the same distance apart and same measures are in place.just doesn't make sense and I'm not again the vaccine.

I get your point and as I said it's not perfect but I'd say 3 things

1) look at the difference in cases before and after indoor hospitality opened in December (remember that hotels had been operating for months before that)

2) if people wanted to take the piss with this and be out with different groups every night and doing doing whole load of mixing it's alot easier and cheaper to do than to do the same booking hotel rooms.

4) indoor hospitality means alot more than going out for a meal. Ot will be groups of people out on the piss and with all good intentions in the world people will not stick to their tables in a local like they would in a hotel surrounded by mostly strangers."

I get the points your making as I said I'm not again it I really do hope it works for everyone that gets it but time and time again our government make a mess of it by bringing in this law, more staff needed at the doors to police it and people will get in without certs so imagine the abuse the young staff are going to get when they have to tell people to leave.

on the hill NordWest of

But let's just stick with the logistics to start with. Will there be some sort of custom at each restaurant? I mean it's easy enough to copy a pdf cert from a person (similar age and same gender) and use it. The CovPass was meant for travel and in conjunction with a real passport it proves that the person carrying the cert is identical with the one vaccinated. It was never meant for what the government is lining up now.

Logistics wise it's a nightmare no arguments but I dont believe that's the type of mayhem Willie has been peddling since day one in my opinion.

"

Yeah sillywrapper should just get on with his life .

Anyhow it's going to cause problems, it's not right imo and I feel sorry for the hospitality and entertainment sector, it's another governmental mess.

And in the meantime how do we deal with the under 18years ones?

Does anyone have the projected numbers of unvaccinated by the start of August?

"

And in the meantime how do we deal with the under 18years ones? "

They will have to start socialising with their families.. christ that might be the worst part.

I'm not sure why I always end up being a government apologist on here... I just do try to look for the logic in some of the policies at times. It's not always easy

"

Some unvaccinated people will turn up and cause as much hassle as possible for a business thats struggling cause thats what they see happening on social media and they're rude gobshites in real life anyway

Other people unvaccinated will turn up with fake cards/letters and hope to get in anyway and will keep quiet if they do

The business owner will get a pain in their hoop and go back to outdoor hospitality

Some pubs are already posting on their social media that they are only staying outdoor to save on the hassle"

This 100%

I'm not in a rush to go anywhere so will wait , even this week few people giving out that they haven't got their certs and have flights booked for this week.

somewhere

The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants "

I don't understand the problem there?

somewhere

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants

I don't understand the problem there?"

They haven't been vaccinated yet....anyone over that age must be vaccinated to eat in a restaurant but served by people not vaccinated

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants

I don't understand the problem there?"

Well put it this way. I'm vaccinated but can't sit in a restaurant with my son who is in his 20s and has had his first vaccine but I can be served by staff who haven't been vaccinated.

Well put it this way. I'm vaccinated but can't sit in a restaurant with my son who is in his 20s and has had his first vaccine but I can be served by staff who haven't been vaccinated."

Staff who will be wearing masks and not sitting with any group for more than 15mins so has very little risk of catching or passing on the virus to be fair.

Also once they open the under 18s can go woth vaccinated people anyway. And you just need to wait for another few weeks for an indoor meal with your son.

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"

Some pubs are already posting on their social media that they are only staying outdoor to save on the hassle"

Another sweeping generalisation on vaccinated people. I'm sure there are those who are vaccinated who, for whatever reason, are not happy to show vaccination status to gain entry for indoor dining.

Possibly because they are aware of the division and segregation it causes, not only within their families and friends circles but in society too.

The legislation passed by government, which does not accommodate for negative tests to be permissible for access to indoor dining, is just another move on their part, which can give an impression that this divide is promoted.

In my opinion, a very dangerous move, as it feeds the already extreme views out there and causes further insecurity among the population.

somewhere

So as well as vaccinated people delighted to show a cert to go out for dinner there's another group that won't be.

They can either stay outdoors and eat as they are at the moment ...nothing stopping that as far as I know

And to be honest it will be nice to be able to sit away from them with all their moaning

And I'm sure they'll feel the same about me....such is life

Dublin

"So as well as vaccinated people delighted to show a cert to go out for dinner there's another group that won't be.

They can either stay outdoors and eat as they are at the moment ...nothing stopping that as far as I know

And to be honest it will be nice to be able to sit away from them with all their moaning

And I'm sure they'll feel the same about me....such is life "

Bogman... You would do well to remember the pendulum swings both ways. What if all the vaccinated start getting sick? You might need their help.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I’m not sure I understand the whole vaccinated/unvaccinated divide.

My understanding of the vaccine is that it offers greater protection from serious illness if the person contracts the virus but does not protect them from contracting or passing on the virus, so if this is the case, and I’m open to correction, then surely the decision to partake in indoor dining should be up to each individual?

They’re no more likely to either contract of pass on the virus than a vaccinated person so it’s only themselves they’re putting at risk, and of course the associated implications this may have on the health system if they were to require hospitalisation.

Or is that the problem or the real issue, the associated potential strain on the health system?

I’m sure it’s this.

I think the real problem will be the staff, and although some have said these are often younger people, this isn’t always the case, so, are people who aren’t, haven’t been, can’t be, or don’t want to be vaccinated, for whatever reason, being forced to work in an environment they many not be happy with?

As an employee I can say that from the very start (and I’m surprised I haven’t heard more about this), that the thing that has always been on my mind is the risk of an employee making a claim against their employer after contracting the virus claiming that they weren’t provided with a safe working environment.

Dublin

Well put it this way. I'm vaccinated but can't sit in a restaurant with my son who is in his 20s and has had his first vaccine but I can be served by staff who haven't been vaccinated."

Thankfully your son has 0% statistical chance of death from covid. Under 24's, according to Mike Yeadon, are 50 times more likely to die from the vac. We dont give experimental drugs to a cohort for a disease that doesn't affect them. Be careful.

somewhere

"So as well as vaccinated people delighted to show a cert to go out for dinner there's another group that won't be.

Bogman... You would do well to remember the pendulum swings both ways. What if all the vaccinated start getting sick? You might need their help. "

What happens if the non vaccinated get sick...they will need the ICU nurses who are vaccinated or would you refuse it

I see online there's a campaign to have a seperate blood donor bank of non vaccinated blood

Bonkers

Look its your decision if you don't want to be vaccinated....its fine

Its the crazy people shouting 5G or chips in the vaccine or the great reset or the government is tracking you or stopping you from shopping or traveling or fecking anything ...while they're all happy to use smart phones that I laugh at.

Grown adults

How embarrassing for them

Dublin

But let's just stick with the logistics to start with. Will there be some sort of custom at each restaurant? I mean it's easy enough to copy a pdf cert from a person (similar age and same gender) and use it. The CovPass was meant for travel and in conjunction with a real passport it proves that the person carrying the cert is identical with the one vaccinated. It was never meant for what the government is lining up now. "

Each premises will need to have a qr scanner, for now, it's an app.

Well put it this way. I'm vaccinated but can't sit in a restaurant with my son who is in his 20s and has had his first vaccine but I can be served by staff who haven't been vaccinated.

Thankfully your son has 0% statistical chance of death from covid. Under 24's, according to Mike Yeadon, are 50 times more likely to die from the vac. We dont give experimental drugs to a cohort for a disease that doesn't affect them. Be careful. "

He has made his own choice to get the vaccine, has been researching and reading about it for months. He even had been warning us that we be in a pandemic and lockdown when it all started.

Dublin

Thankfully your son has 0% statistical chance of death from covid. Under 24's, according to Mike Yeadon, are 50 times more likely to die from the vac. We dont give experimental drugs to a cohort for a disease that doesn't affect them. Be careful.

He has made his own choice to get the vaccine, has been researching and reading about it for months. He even had been warning us that we be in a pandemic and lockdown when it all started. "

He should reconsider but as you say it's his choice.

somewhere

Linden

I did think of that also as an employer

I do think it would be impossible to prove where the virus was picked up but can imagine a test case is being prepared by someone

By *oejoxxxMan  over a year ago

anywhere

YES. Download Covid Tracker on to your smartphone(if you don't already have it),

click on Settings and then click Digital Covid Certificate.

Stored on the Covid Tracked App.

"Linden

I did think of that also as an employer

I do think it would be impossible to prove where the virus was picked up but can imagine a test case is being prepared by someone "

So long you have the procedures in place to keep them safe and are doing what you can to enforce them it doesn't really matter where they pick it up you will be covered

Dublin

Bogman... You would do well to remember the pendulum swings both ways. What if all the vaccinated start getting sick? You might need their help.

What happens if the non vaccinated get sick...they will need the ICU nurses who are vaccinated or would you refuse it

I see online there's a campaign to have a seperate blood donor bank of non vaccinated blood

Bonkers

Its the crazy people shouting 5G or chips in the vaccine or the great reset or the government is tracking you or stopping you from shopping or traveling or fecking anything ...while they're all happy to use smart phones that I laugh at.

Grown adults

How embarrassing for them "

I have no issue being treated by a person who has been vaccinated. The issue is medical professionals not offering services to unvaccinated people.

It is my decision, until they try to make it mandatory. Are you in favour of mandatory vaccinations for all including children and infants, yes infants. The president just signed legislation to stop unvaccinated people from eating indoors so where is the conspiracy. I'm going to continue to stick up for the kids be cause I dont think they can rely on the grown adults like you.

somewhere

The issue is medical professionals not offering services to unvaccinated people.

Sorry didnt want to post the whole paragraph

Where has a hospital refused to treat a patient thats not vaccinated

somewhere

The president just signed legislation to stop unvaccinated people from eating indoors so where is the conspiracy

This is the conspiracy

In our constitution The president must sign a law that comes before him unless it doesn't comply with the constitution

Do you agree with the people shouting that Michael D is a paedo because of signing the law

South County Dublin

"The president just signed legislation to stop unvaccinated people from eating indoors so where is the conspiracy

This is the conspiracy

In our constitution The president must sign a law that comes before him unless it doesn't comply with the constitution

Do you agree with the people shouting that Michael D is a paedo because of signing the law"

He's a paedo BECAUSE he signed the law? I thought the definition of a paedo was something else

I'm getting my popcorn

"The president just signed legislation to stop unvaccinated people from eating indoors so where is the conspiracy

This is the conspiracy

Do you agree with the people shouting that Michael D is a paedo because of signing the law

He's a paedo BECAUSE he signed the law? I thought the definition of a paedo was something else

I'm getting my popcorn "

Share the popcorn and I'll share my minstrels

South County Dublin

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Share the popcorn and I'll share my minstrels "

Oh, I love popcorn mixed with Minstrels Deal!!!

This is the conspiracy

Do you agree with the people shouting that Michael D is a paedo because of signing the law"

PLEASE provide a link I need a laugh today

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Oh, I love popcorn mixed with Minstrels Deal!!! "

Oh same here and a few malteasers to mix it up

South County Dublin

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Oh same here and a few malteasers to mix it up"

Mmmmmh, or peanut M&Ms

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Mmmmmh, or peanut M&Ms "

Be rude not to have a gin too.. Such entertainment should be celebrated

South County Dublin

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Mmmmmh, or peanut M&Ms

Be rude not to have a gin too.. Such entertainment should be celebrated "

I'm waiting for the entertainment, they've gone quiet I'd murder a cold beer or West coast Cooler sitting in the backgarden soaking up the sunshine

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Bonkers

Grown adults

How embarrassing for them

I have no issue being treated by a person who has been vaccinated. The issue is medical professionals not offering services to unvaccinated people.

It is my decision, until they try to make it mandatory. Are you in favour of mandatory vaccinations for all including children and infants, yes infants. The president just signed legislation to stop unvaccinated people from eating indoors so where is the conspiracy. I'm going to continue to stick up for the kids be cause I dont think they can rely on the grown adults like you.

"

I will stick up for the kids too. Vaccinate them. That's the absolute best thing we can do for them.

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Mmmmmh, or peanut M&Ms

I'm waiting for the entertainment, they've gone quiet I'd murder a cold beer or West coast Cooler sitting in the backgarden soaking up the sunshine "

Omg haven't had west coast cooler in years might treat myself to one this evening while in the hot tub

South County Dublin

This is the conspiracy

I'm getting my popcorn

Mmmmmh, or peanut M&Ms

I'm waiting for the entertainment, they've gone quiet I'd murder a cold beer or West coast Cooler sitting in the backgarden soaking up the sunshine

Omg haven't had west coast cooler in years might treat myself to one this evening while in the hot tub"

Aw, delighted to have been of some inspiration I'm jealous of the hot tub, though I'm jealous of any access to hot water as my gas supply has been switched off yesterday and they're taking their time getting here

Can we book seats in the hottub? I can scan my vaccination record!

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I like chocolate

South County Dublin

"I like chocolate "

As long as it's not Terry's Orange, I'm with ya

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"I like chocolate

As long as it's not Terry's Orange, I'm with ya "

Obvious heatstroke.....I dont even know a Terry,so what would I be doing with his chocolate

Tipperary

You have been talking about mayhem since March 2020 and it still hasn't started"

so you agree with a two tiered society.? they're is opposition to what you can and can't do with months and months.

Tipperary

"The issue is medical professionals not offering services to unvaccinated people.

Sorry didnt want to post the whole paragraph

Where has a hospital refused to treat a patient thats not vaccinated

"

what they're trying to do is push the vaccination on people. for eg they know young people love socialising out, mixing indoors. if you want to do that get vaccinated. thats their agenda. id still doubt even with 80% upwards vaccinated that we will see normality if NPHET have their way.

Tipperary

"

its exactly what I'm saying. it's a nightmare for staff and owners.

By *cerlass321Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

got mine 3 days after my 2nd jab

Tipperary

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants "
they can work in a restaurant and serve people but they can't go indoors themselves for a drink, am I right?

South County Dublin

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants they can work in a restaurant and serve people but they can't go indoors themselves for a drink, am I right? "

Non-vaccinated can work in hospitality, and any other industry that has close contact, essential or non-essential - doctors, psychologists, hairdressers, tattoo parlours, massage therapists etc - yet non-vaccinated over 18s can not partake in indoor hospitality for 90 minutes at a designated table within a designated group distanced safely apart...

Makes complete and utter sense

South County Dublin

"I like chocolate

As long as it's not Terry's Orange, I'm with ya

Obvious heatstroke.....I dont even know a Terry,so what would I be doing with his chocolate"

I might have had a Terry with ya, but no thanks to the orange chocolate any day

Tipperary

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants they can work in a restaurant and serve people but they can't go indoors themselves for a drink, am I right?

Non-vaccinated can work in hospitality, and any other industry that has close contact, essential or non-essential - doctors, psychologists, hairdressers, tattoo parlours, massage therapists etc - yet non-vaccinated over 18s can not partake in indoor hospitality for 90 minutes at a designated table within a designated group distanced safely apart...

Makes complete and utter sense "

its complete and utter horseshit

South County Dublin

"The problem with dealing with the under 18 yr olds is that they're working in the pubs and restaurants they can work in a restaurant and serve people but they can't go indoors themselves for a drink, am I right?

Makes complete and utter sense its complete and utter horseshit "

I'm with ya - my voice is dripping with sarcasm - I know that doesn't necessarily translate to text

Tipperary

Makes complete and utter sense its complete and utter horseshit

I'm with ya - my voice is dripping with sarcasm - I know that doesn't necessarily translate to text "

I know, I get your drift