FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > New to the scene, in a committed relationship, any tips?

New to the scene, in a committed relationship, any tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ultiO OP   Man  over a year ago

Galway

I am a 29 year old guy, totally committed to my missus, however she is letting me play around a little (within certain limits of course) as our libidos don't quite match up, I would love to meet a few people, couples etc. for new experiences, perhaps a fuckbuddy or even a gym buddy for fun afterwards (when the sun calms down a bit ha!)

Of course, the biggest hurdle I've had to face is that it seems quite difficult to get into a conversation with women on this site, but that's more than understandable considering how swamped they get, and I've seen it with my own eyes since the missus has an account as well.

I would love to meet some people, even for just a social meet, or just through messages even to get to know the scene a little, where to start, what to actually expect, and perhaps even have some new experiences. Depending on interest of course.

So I put it to the community, where do I start?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your Missus has an account here too ? ...so whats her take on things here ?...as in is she also looking for something extra while you do too ?

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I guess the difficulty at first will be that she will get loads of offers here, while as a single male you probably won't. Understand that that's sheer weight of numbers and doesn't reflect on you oersonally. Perhaps you two could attend events together which will help. You've made a good start from contributing here on the forums because this will help you too. Good luck!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Your Mrs seems to have left the site

Did you tell her you were going to post a thread

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Yes ..something doesnt fit right .she gone

Galway

She wasn't interested in partaking in anything herself, and got so many messages so she closed that account. I'd be happy to prove it if necesary though this thread wasnt supposed to be about her haha.

The best thing you can probably do as a single male profile is to engage on the forums so people can get an idea of your personality and look out for any social events in your area (or further afield) although you will most likely need to be meet verified for the latter

Also, you might want to remove that link to the other profile, it doesn't inspire confidence

Galway

"The best thing you can probably do as a single male profile is to engage on the forums so people can get an idea of your personality and look out for any social events in your area (or further afield) although you will most likely need to be meet verified for the latter"

Yeah that makes sense, I would definitely enjoy getting verified via a normal social meet, so even if someone just wakted to grab a coffee i'm game.

As for social events/clubs that would be interesting, I really have no basis for what to expect in one or even how to find them.

Ideally someone takes a liking to me like you said and we can explore a little. Even better if they're a little experienced and can set my expectations and guide me a bit since even with everything considered I havent had a sexual partner outside my current relationship in 9~ years or so.

Galway

"Also, you might want to remove that link to the other profile, it doesn't inspire confidence "

Good point, I've done that. I hadnt been on the site on a month because when I opened the account I couldnt post to the forum, and I'm not in massive rush. She had deleted the account after.

» Add a new message to this topic