FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Spontaneous meets

Spontaneous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laveish OP   Man  over a year ago

kildare

Though frowned on by many. They do serve a purpose!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they frowned upon? Would have though be plenty of spontaneous meets on here

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Though frowned on by many. They do serve a purpose!!!!"

I wouldn't say they are frowned on by many. It's just that many people have busy lives and need babysitting (or sneaking away from a hubby/wife) so last min meets are tricky to do.

We have had a few spontaneous meets over the years,last minute meets on a weekend when we suddenly felt the urge.

Not frowned upon by ourselves or those we met,and that's what matters,not what others may think.

By *laveish OP   Man  over a year ago

kildare

Nice to hear the positive angle

It's not the spontaneity we have issue with...it's people off their face at stupid o'clock in the morning who have the horn & message (having had zero contact with us before) saying come to ours that make me roll my eyes hard.

Aye right. We'll just abandon the children here and do a 60 mile round trip in the middle of the night just for the ride with people we known zilch about

Reading profiles and compatibility still have a place in spontaneous meets

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

We had a spontaneous meet last weekend, couple we were to meet for cold feet, another couple in similar situation contacted have a met had a couple of drinks and then some fun, nothing wrong with spontaneous for us. Sometimes the energy in setting up a meet is wasted.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Majority of mine have not worked. Much prefer slowly getting to know people online . Longing is very important

But occasionally have been excellent

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't know why they would be frowned upon .

I don't do them I prefer to get to know someone before arranging to meet. The only time I met faster and it was after chatting a couple of days was the worst meet I've had on here so I won't do it again.

But it has worked out well for plenty on here and I really don't see why they are frowned upon if both parties are happy to meet. It's only annoying if someone is sending I'm in your area or FAF messages to people who state they aren't interested .

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 10:08:29]

Nothing wrong with them, per se. They just don't really work for us and people messaging out of the blue with "meet now" is a bit irritating, some of us have lives.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Spontaneous as in meeting someone you know already but it wasn't planned, just very short notice, no prob if it suits both.

Someone new - I wouldn't frown upon it - but for me as a woman I'd rate it at higher risk for a mismatch or worse, cos there's not enough time to get a feel for the person.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

My first meet broke all the rules that people normally mention on here

Totally spontaneous

To be honest I'm delighted it happened that way because I didnt get a chance to worry or be anxious beforehand

Now I prefer to chat for a while but not against a spontaneous one again as long as we get on and there's some attraction between us

Had once but was just a few drinks.

We were out drinking.whos near on left on fab. Got a message . Couple were actually in same late bar.nice couple but no sexual attraction.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've had one spontaneous social meet and one play meet.

I remained fully dressed throughout both and the social meet lasted longer.

Broke my own rules and no regrets but not something I'd be doing often.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I've had one or two, including ones that were meant to be a social meet but one or the other of us went 'let's take it further' and it went from there. Generally, though, I prefer to get to know someone first.

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Had a couple but only one we’d count as a positive experience.

Logistically challenging and doesn’t really allow sufficient time to enjoy the build up which is a big part of the fun for us.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Didnt think the comments would be as positive when I read the post ..had 2 socials that turned spontaneous n still in touch with both to this day..probably prefer to chat n get to know first but they do have good outcomes for some

I’ve had spontaneous meets and both were awesome

"I've had one or two, including ones that were meant to be a social meet but one or the other of us went 'let's take it further' and it went from there. Generally, though, I prefer to get to know someone first. "

Ah, having a social meet that turns into a sex meet isn't really "spontaneous" if the social was pre-planned

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

Some of my most spontaneous meets have been very memorable...but it's always a social first - take it from there

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I hate it when a forum thread makes me want to have a spontaneous meet !

belfast

"I've had one or two, including ones that were meant to be a social meet but one or the other of us went 'let's take it further' and it went from there. Generally, though, I prefer to get to know someone first.

Ah, having a social meet that turns into a sex meet isn't really "spontaneous" if the social was pre-planned"

I suppose, though when you're sitting chatting and having what just seems to be a pleasant first chat and coffee and she goes 'so will we get a room?' it feels pretty spontaneous!

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We've had a couple and some have been good

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Nothing wrong with them if all happy and click

"I've had one or two, including ones that were meant to be a social meet but one or the other of us went 'let's take it further' and it went from there. Generally, though, I prefer to get to know someone first.

Ah, having a social meet that turns into a sex meet isn't really "spontaneous" if the social was pre-planned

I suppose, though when you're sitting chatting and having what just seems to be a pleasant first chat and coffee and she goes 'so will we get a room?' it feels pretty spontaneous!"

Hehe I've sprung that one on a guy, made him wait 3 hours though until the hotel bar closed

belfast

I suppose, though when you're sitting chatting and having what just seems to be a pleasant first chat and coffee and she goes 'so will we get a room?' it feels pretty spontaneous!

Hehe I've sprung that one on a guy, made him wait 3 hours though until the hotel bar closed "

I'm sure you're worth that wait and more!

Hehe I've sprung that one on a guy, made him wait 3 hours though until the hotel bar closed

I'm sure you're worth that wait and more!"

The amount of Heineken Zero a man is prepared to consume in one sitting has got to count for something!!

belfast

The amount of Heineken Zero a man is prepared to consume in one sitting has got to count for something!!"

I'm glad he had better taste in women than he had in beer.

The amount of Heineken Zero a man is prepared to consume in one sitting has got to count for something!!

I'm glad he had better taste in women than he had in beer. "

Haha

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Hehe I've sprung that one on a guy, made him wait 3 hours though until the hotel bar closed "

Tease or what!

"Spontaneous as in meeting someone you know already but it wasn't planned, just very short notice, no prob if it suits both.

Someone new - I wouldn't frown upon it - but for me as a woman I'd rate it at higher risk for a mismatch or worse, cos there's not enough time to get a feel for the person."

Totally agree with this

Looking for girl to join me and gf

Every best meet I've ever had on fab have been short notice

» Add a new message to this topic