FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > SHOCKING

SHOCKING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the shocking amount of Fabers asking or looking to meet "Bi" male on their profile,sometime it makes me wish I was bi" then again when you see bi males aren't even have the proported meets,it makes u think you aren't doing bad after all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's shocking about meeting bi males? Touch of homophobia about your post Op..

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Maybe you should check and filter your thoughts before you share them here OP??

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Maybe you should check and filter your thoughts before you share them here OP??

"

Green arrow click bait

"What's shocking about meeting bi males? Touch of homophobia about your post Op.. "

I dont get the homophobic comment here to be honest.

I think its more a case of poorly chosen phrasing which judging from thos and some other OPs posts is probably a language barrier.

To me it reads the OP is suprised at the demand for bi meets that's all

Is there really any demand fot bi males?

"Is there really any demand fot bi males?"

Don't think it's a question of demand.. If someone is bi then that's, their sexual preference. If they meet others here that want to meet then all the better... Its not a commodity but rather a life choice.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Is there really any demand fot bi males?"

Why wouldn't there be ? Plenty of women like to meet bi men .

"Is there really any demand fot bi males?

Don't think it's a question of demand.. If someone is bi then that's, their sexual preference. If they meet others here that want to meet then all the better... Its not a commodity but rather a life choice. "

Is it a choice?

I don't see an issue with calling it demand either though

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Why wouldn't there be ? Plenty of women like to meet bi men ."

I've seen numerous women's profiles stating no bi men as a prerequisite

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

I've seen numerous women's profiles stating no bi men as a prerequisite "

And for every one of them, there’s a woman happy to meet a bi man. We just don’t all feel the need to state it on our profiles.

Everyone’s allowed to have preferences

"What's shocking about meeting bi males? Touch of homophobia about your post Op.. "
You definitely couldn't read, maybe by the time you read it 100 more times you might understand

"Maybe you should check and filter your thoughts before you share them here OP??

"

maybe you should read property to understand.

"What's shocking about meeting bi males? Touch of homophobia about your post Op..

I think its more a case of poorly chosen phrasing which judging from thos and some other OPs posts is probably a language barrier.

To me it reads the OP is suprised at the demand for bi meets that's all"

I'm not surprised by it, I'm surprised by the demand but when I spoke with bi" by guys they said they aren't having much luck meeting either, that's what I mean.

Don't think it's a question of demand.. If someone is bi then that's, their sexual preference. If they meet others here that want to meet then all the better... Its not a commodity but rather a life choice. "

you are really getting everything wrong

What’s wrong with bi guys ? Seems every couple is expected to have a bi curious woman but a bi man is shocking .

Now I believe women when they say, most guys have their brains in their dick, with this type of comments

[Removed by poster at 31/07/21 12:04:04]

Ok to make easy for those that got the Post all wrong, here I will simplify it, read below.

I'm surprised by the amount of profile asking for bi" male, but when I spoke with bi" guys they said they aren't having no much in luck meeting either, why is that?

"Ok to make easy for those that got the Post all wrong, here I will simplify it, read below.

I'm surprised by the amount of profile asking for bi" male, but when I spoke with bi" guys they said they aren't having no much in luck meeting either, why is that?

"

Too much food at parties?

And for every one of them, there’s a woman happy to meet a bi man. We just don’t all feel the need to state it on our profiles.

Everyone’s allowed to have preferences"

yes but what I'm saying his, is see a lot of bi" males, without meetings, which I think it should be the other way round by the amount of demand for bi" males

"Ok to make easy for those that got the Post all wrong, here I will simplify it, read below.

Too much food at parties?"

you are living in the past

Too much food at parties?you are living in the past"

Oh that problem got solved? That was quick

"What's shocking about meeting bi males? Touch of homophobia about your post Op..

To me it reads the OP is suprised at the demand for bi meets that's all"

There's no language barrier here in the post, he just read it differently, it's English grammar, unless English is a language which it isn't.

Too much food at parties?you are living in the past

Oh that problem got solved? That was quick"

You need to get you some pussy to calm down you know

"What’s wrong with bi guys ? Seems every couple is expected to have a bi curious woman but a bi man is shocking . "
you don't understand

Too much food at parties?you are living in the past

Oh that problem got solved? That was quickYou need to get you some pussy to calm down you know "

I cant argue with that

MY APOLOGIES, WHAT IM SAYING WAS , PEOPLE ASKING FOR "Bi" male bi male, WITHOUT ACTUALLY MEETING THEM, WHY IS THAT?

hope everyone get it now?

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Ah look hey it is what it is .

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"

There is a seperate site for bi guys to find other bi guys, so they are probably all verifying each other there instead of here.

If you mean couples who arr looking for other bi guys..m then there are a lot more bi guys than there are couples looking for them.

Sure look at the amount of guys on the site in general, Ohpee, with the amount of women and couples looking for men. By your logic most, if not every guy, ought to have had a meet; however, we know that's not the case.

There's more to being interested in meeting someone beyond each others sexual preferences. However, I know you already realise that.

There is a seperate site for bi guys to find other bi guys, so they are probably all verifying each other there instead of here.

If you mean couples who arr looking for other bi guys..m then there are a lot more bi guys than there are couples looking for them. "

Thank you for making some simple,even for me the Op

"Sure look at the amount of guys on the site in general, Ohpee, with the amount of women and couples looking for men. By your logic most, if not every guy, ought to have had a meet; however, we know that's not the case.

There's more to being interested in meeting someone beyond each others sexual preferences. However, I know you already realise that."

yes of course you right about, and did realize it,sum folks just need to calm down, its a fun site, but some want to fight, they probably having a bad day

"

Everyone’s allowed to have preferencesyes but what I'm saying his, is see a lot of bi" males, without meetings, which I think it should be the other way round by the amount of demand for bi" males"

Your point is clearer now.

I see

Most of the guys we've met have induged in some bi play. And some of those have straight on their profiles. If we post a meet that says bi guys only, a large percentage of those who reply have straight on their profiles.

This may also feed into what you see OP perhaps?

Added to that, if we post a meet looking for a bi guy we can only meet one even if 5, 10 or 20 reply because there are simply more men on the site whether they're bi, straight or otherwise

"Sure look at the amount of guys on the site in general, Ohpee, with the amount of women and couples looking for men. By your logic most, if not every guy, ought to have had a meet; however, we know that's not the case.

There's more to being interested in meeting someone beyond each others sexual preferences. However, I know you already realise that."

Jesus christ Pete your profile pic is confusing this subject further for me

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Everyone’s allowed to have preferencesyes but what I'm saying his, is see a lot of bi" males, without meetings, which I think it should be the other way round by the amount of demand for bi" males"

There is no logic to this whatsoever. The majority of women on the site are looking for men, but that doesn't mean men have an easy time getting a meet.

It's almost as if simply being here is no guarantee of anything and you have to actually have something to offer to potential partners beyond simply existing...

Everyone’s allowed to have preferencesyes but what I'm saying his, is see a lot of bi" males, without meetings, which I think it should be the other way round by the amount of demand for bi" males

There is no logic to this whatsoever. The majority of women on the site are looking for men, but that doesn't mean men have an easy time getting a meet.

It's almost as if simply being here is no guarantee of anything and you have to actually have something to offer to potential partners beyond simply existing... "

Awww dammit

Everyone’s allowed to have preferencesyes but what I'm saying his, is see a lot of bi" males, without meetings, which I think it should be the other way round by the amount of demand for bi" males

It's almost as if simply being here is no guarantee of anything and you have to actually have something to offer to potential partners beyond simply existing... "

Oh so that's what I'm doing wrong

» Add a new message to this topic