FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pictures of penises

Pictures of penises

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Stolen from the lounge: Has fab ruined dick picks for the ladies ? Were you previously turned on by them and now sick of them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Never appealed to me ever...

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

never appealed to me either..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, doesn't bother me,

I would assume unsolicted dick pics of any kind fab or not are whats off putting not the source of them

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"I would assume unsolicted dick pics of any kind fab or not are whats off putting not the source of them "

Had this conversation recently with someone on here who sent me a load of dick pics and his view was... Well this is fab, what do you expect!?

kildare

"I would assume unsolicted dick pics of any kind fab or not are whats off putting not the source of them

Had this conversation recently with someone on here who sent me a load of dick pics and his view was... Well this is fab, what do you expect!?

"

I actually hate when they say that!! had a guy speak absolutely awful to me in a first message and when I called him out what was his reply?

' sure its fab'

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Dick pics don’t bother me. I prefer profile pics that are something other than a dick but everyone can choose what pics they want to display.

I would say that 10 different angles of a cock is unnecessary but then I have several versions of lips/boobs combo posted so who am I to talk

in the waves

"I would assume unsolicted dick pics of any kind fab or not are whats off putting not the source of them

I actually hate when they say that!! had a guy speak absolutely awful to me in a first message and when I called him out what was his reply?

' sure its fab' "

It's a common attitude on this site unfortunately.

' sure its fab' "

I've heard the same story's from tinder and other apps so it's not fab exclusive obviously the difference is you need to move to a chatting app on tinder before it starts

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"Stolen from the lounge: Has fab ruined dick picks for the ladies ? Were you previously turned on by them and now sick of them ? "

No, Fab hasn't ruined dick pics for me I just don't look at the ones I don't want to see .

That depends on the dick in question .

I'll never get sick of the sight of a nicely shaped cock (see above - I just won't look at those I find unattractive )

"Dick pics don’t bother me. I prefer profile pics that are something other than a dick but everyone can choose what pics they want to display.

I would say that 10 different angles of a cock is unnecessary but then I have several versions of lips/boobs combo posted so who am I to talk "

Trying to come up with varied pics in general is more difficult than you'd think

Love dick pic bring them on

in the waves

' sure its fab'

I've heard the same story's from tinder and other apps so it's not fab exclusive obviously the difference is you need to move to a chatting app on tinder before it starts "

No its not exclusively a fab issue, I've experienced it elsewhere too, just not daily. And the keyword here is unsolicited. I don't have an issue with dick pics per se, but if I don't ask then it's uncalled for.

kildare

' sure its fab'

I've heard the same story's from tinder and other apps so it's not fab exclusive obviously the difference is you need to move to a chatting app on tinder before it starts "

you are absolutely right, all the apps and fab you will get some guys speak to you like you are nothing! but I don't sweat it I just block and move on, although if I'm in bad form then they get it lol

By *oubtingtomasMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

It grinds my gears when women denigrate dick pics on their profile when realistically alot of them just have pics of their breasts or ass and no face pics either. Its the same thing really and if a guy like myself has tattooes on his arms and torso, too maintain some sort of privacy his dick is pretty much the only thing he can have as a public pic unless women want to see my feet or my hairy legs. Double standards really.

in the waves

"It grinds my gears when women denigrate dick pics on their profile when realistically alot of them just have pics of their breasts or ass and no face pics either. Its the same thing really and if a guy like myself has tattooes on his arms and torso, too maintain some sort of privacy his dick is pretty much the only thing he can have as a public pic unless women want to see my feet or my hairy legs. Double standards really."

It would grind your gears given you only have d pics try the ass or boobs

kildare

"It grinds my gears when women denigrate dick pics on their profile when realistically alot of them just have pics of their breasts or ass and no face pics either. Its the same thing really and if a guy like myself has tattooes on his arms and torso, too maintain some sort of privacy his dick is pretty much the only thing he can have as a public pic unless women want to see my feet or my hairy legs. Double standards really.

It would grind your gears given you only have d pics try the ass or boobs "

' sure its fab'

I've heard the same story's from tinder and other apps so it's not fab exclusive obviously the difference is you need to move to a chatting app on tinder before it starts

No its not exclusively a fab issue, I've experienced it elsewhere too, just not daily. And the keyword here is unsolicited. I don't have an issue with dick pics per se, but if I don't ask then it's uncalled for. "

I was the one who said unsolicited why are you shouting at meeee

in the waves

' sure its fab'

No its not exclusively a fab issue, I've experienced it elsewhere too, just not daily. And the keyword here is unsolicited. I don't have an issue with dick pics per se, but if I don't ask then it's uncalled for.

I was the one who said unsolicited why are you shouting at meeee "

I'm not shouting at anyone. Chillax moobs.

"It grinds my gears when women denigrate dick pics on their profile when realistically alot of them just have pics of their breasts or ass and no face pics either. Its the same thing really and if a guy like myself has tattooes on his arms and torso, too maintain some sort of privacy his dick is pretty much the only thing he can have as a public pic unless women want to see my feet or my hairy legs. Double standards really."

Will you Shhhhh ffs before they hide the boobies

I posted very recently about pussy pics, and I got attacked shot at, ,and blocked by a good number of females.

So this is the same post but with the opposite sex.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"It grinds my gears when women denigrate dick pics on their profile when realistically alot of them just have pics of their breasts or ass and no face pics either. Its the same thing really and if a guy like myself has tattooes on his arms and torso, too maintain some sort of privacy his dick is pretty much the only thing he can have as a public pic unless women want to see my feet or my hairy legs. Double standards really.

Will you Shhhhh ffs before they hide the boobies"

If the boobs go I go

Galway

"I posted very recently about pussy pics, and I got attacked shot at, ,and blocked by a good number of females.

"

The difference here is that no one is being derogatory, merely stating their preference.

If your thread had stuck to preferences rather than body shaming, it would have been fine.

If someone does become derogatory, I’m sure they will be questioned on it.

Galway

Will you Shhhhh ffs before they hide the boobies

If the boobs go I go"

Don’t panic the boobs are going nowhere…too feckin hard to hide.

kildare

"I posted very recently about pussy pics, and I got attacked shot at, ,and blocked by a good number of females.

"

this was not the same as your post!!

Ladies don't like discusting cock pics

I don't like discusting pussy pics.

Same thing in my world.

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I like boob and ass and lingerie pics etc but I think some women have too many that are similar and repetitive. If there's 20, 30, 40 plus I just find I scroll down through them and they all roll into eachother

"Ladies don't like discusting cock pics

Same thing in my world.

"

A male started the thread.

Nobody used the word disgusting.

Nobody described people's bodies in any negative way.

But sure bud same thing 100%

kildare

Same thing in my world.

"

it was the way you worded your post that made this very different!! everything doesn't need to be a battle on this..chill out , enjoy yourself, relax, all of the above maybe

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Dick pics absolutely do nothing for me...I have always like leaving something to the imagination

B x

Same thing in my world.

"

Thread is about penis pics, not disgusting penis pics. Big difference.

Ladies, do ye hate all penis pics or just raging hardon pics.

Same thing in my world.

it was the way you worded your post that made this very different!! everything doesn't need to be a battle on this..chill out , enjoy yourself, relax, all of the above maybe "

I will of course lol.

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

If I'm honest dick pics do nothing for me either

Same thing in my world.

But sure bud same thing 100%"

thank you.

That's all I wanted to hear.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Im not fussed either way. I just dont need 4 or 5 of em attached to a message. The ones where the fella is squeezing it so hard i think it might just explode altogether is just no lol.

City Centre

Might I add I feel the same about pussy pics and all the butt plug pics recently...

The sexist thing is leaving something to the imagination

B x

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I think... " Less is more" is the phrase here, and I agree...

"Might I add I feel the same about pussy pics and all the butt plug pics recently...

The sexist thing is leaving something to the imagination

B x"

Same here, the diamond doesnt

help either

kildare

"Im not fussed either way. I just dont need 4 or 5 of em attached to a message. The ones where the fella is squeezing it so hard i think it might just explode altogether is just no lol. "

this

City Centre

"I think... " Less is more" is the phrase here, and I agree..."

Totally agree

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

A pic that leaves something to the imagination

By *mmmm300Woman  over a year ago

cork

Dick pics do nothing for me, a sexy torso, a beardy chin, strong arms, are far more pleasing to my eye.

i travel all over

Same thing in my world.

But sure bud same thing 100%thank you.

"

Also , I assume you don’t get sent loads of pussy pics . If you do then ignore the next bit. You searched for them , they disgusted you , then you posted about them .

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

"A pic that leaves something to the imagination "

This

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Dick pics do nothing for me, a sexy torso, a beardy chin, strong arms, are far more pleasing to my eye. "

You ladies never fail to amuse me. Ye don't like pics of it but love it between yere legs

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Dundalk

"A pic that leaves something to the imagination "

I've taken your advice and updated my profile. No more dick pics.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Nope

By *rblue5kyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

What about helicopter videos? Asking for a friend

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"What about helicopter videos? Asking for a friend "

Even better

By *ustyBrunette100Woman  over a year ago

City

It's the profiles that have loads of pics with their cock at different angles

Turn off for me personally

Hate when they send it in a msg even those I state in my profile, they will be deleted

By *ustyBrunette100Woman  over a year ago

City

To those guys, one or two is fine but not like 10 haha

Some great male profiles here, no harm in looking at their profiles and getting ideas for pics

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"What about helicopter videos? Asking for a friend "

Ah I wish I could helicopter.

Mines more the personal fan JR Ewing took out when someone started smoking in front of him

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Cock pics are fab, love them, no I don't want to keep that body part to the imagination, I prefer my imagination run with that information .....

By *iss WillowWoman  over a year ago

Galway

"Stolen from the lounge: Has fab ruined dick picks for the ladies ? Were you previously turned on by them and now sick of them ? "

I'd never be turned on by a dic pic but I do appreciate a nice clean shaven decent dic pic.

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

[quote

the stupidity of some people......

Same thing in my world.

Also , I assume you don’t get sent loads of pussy pics . If you do then ignore the next bit. You searched for them , they disgusted you , then you posted about them . "

I search for women and look at their profile.

If I like what I see ,I drop them a pm.i didn't name or shame anyone in my post.just said it like it is,not sugar coated.no I don't get such pics in pm,or do I want them.

That the last of it now I'm saying about the matter..

I try and come back next time with a sweater thread.or then again ,could I be bothered,

Cyber-Flashers are rife here... yup

I do Luuuuuvve a good Cock-Shot though...& I did say A Good One

i travel all over

Same thing in my world.

Also , I assume you don’t get sent loads of pussy pics . If you do then ignore the next bit. You searched for them , they disgusted you , then you posted about them . I search for women and look at their profile.

If I like what I see ,I drop them a pm.i didn't name or shame anyone in my post.just said it like it is,not sugar coated.no I don't get such pics in pm,or do I want them.

That the last of it now I'm saying about the matter..

I try and come back next time with a sweater thread.or then again ,could I be bothered,

"

Not meeting your standards for what genitals should look like isn’t shameful for anyone . But fair is fair you didn’t name anyone nor give any identifiable info and did get caught a bit in the storm . Now , back to women getting unsolicited pics , which is a very different topic

Dick pics from random guys do absolutely nothing for me, if i get one from a guy im meeting/interested in meeting however..that's different altogether

"Dick pics from random guys do absolutely nothing for me, if i get one from a guy im meeting/interested in meeting however..that's different altogether "

Yup unsolicited dick pics in a first msg total turn off...stop shoving it in our faces please without permission... some times I honestly feel like I'm being assaulted...with the F`uglys...zoom in lads before posting...I've literally not being able to eat with the sick dicks I receive sometimes True...some images I have difficulty erasing from my mind

I tell most people that I'm not going to chat to a close up extremely graphic explicit dick pic...

One guy I said this to recently pointed out that I had boob pics on mine... which I did at the time....He was calling me a hypocrite etc ...

My reply ... I said boob pics are little different now to dick pics...which they are...I don't regard boob pics as explicit material...but he just wasn't getting it...like wtf

Dundalk

In your opinion their different but in reality their not.

"In your opinion their different but in reality their not."

How can you say boob pics are equivalent to very close up magnified graphically explicit erect dick pics.? Mine included full body & clothed with one tit out & further down in my gallery...

Graphic vagina pics are equivalent to the dick pics however but defo not boob pics.

Unsolicited dick pics are also classed as Cyber-Flashing also

Dundalk

Try thinking about it from a legal perspective and you might understand

"Try thinking about it from a legal perspective and you might understand "

Oh ok so do you mean indecent exposure in public...when you say Quote - "from a legal perspective"? I'm not sure it is illegal to flash boobs in public... Cos that would be a very sensitive issue re-breast feeding in public. Anyway boobs imo should never have been sexualised... They're main function are mammary glands...

But you do have to agree close up erect dick pics are way more explicit than boob pics yea...that's what I was referring to the explicitly of it

"Try thinking about it from a legal perspective and you might understand

Oh ok so do you mean indecent exposure in public...when you say Quote - "from a legal perspective"? I'm not sure it is illegal to flash boobs in public... Cos that would be a very sensitive issue re-breast feeding in public. Anyway boobs imo should never have been sexualised... They're main function are mammary glands...

But you do have to agree close up erect dick pics are way more explicit than boob pics yea...that's what I was referring to the explicitly of it"

Definitely agree with you totally x dick pics are more explicit than any pics of boobs x well said

Dundalk

But you do have to agree close up erect dick pics are way more explicit than boob pics yea...that's what I was referring to the explicitly of it"

If both myself and yourself exposed ourselves, me flashing my dick and you your tits at a play ground full of kids you think you're not going to end up on the same list I would end up on because their only breasts? You're having a laugh

I only really posted on this thread about privacy due to having so many tattoos on my upper body that my dick and feet are the only things left to have as a profile picture.

By *ornygal2000Woman  over a year ago

countryside

But you do have to agree close up erect dick pics are way more explicit than boob pics yea...that's what I was referring to the explicitly of it

If both myself and yourself exposed ourselves, me flashing my dick and you your tits at a play ground full of kids you think you're not going to end up on the same list I would end up on because their only breasts? You're having a laugh

I only really posted on this thread about privacy due to having so many tattoos on my upper body that my dick and feet are the only things left to have as a profile picture.

"

I think you're missing the point. You would never have opened a newspaper and seen a dick or vagina but plenty of boobs.. because they aren't as explicit.

"

Quote - "Me flashing my dick and you your tits at a play ground full of kids you think you're not going to end up on the same list" of course I know we'd be prosecuted equally...ha I'm not that thick jasssuuusss. My initial comment was about profile photos here. But you brought the legalities into it, & I gave my view in a previous comment.

In my opinion,when it comes to pussy pics on their own,they do nothing for me....add in more of the body and it gets me going....i think the general opinion on dicks are similar ,obviously we all have different opinions....have never hear a woman ask for a picture of a man's feet before though

"In my opinion,when it comes to pussy pics on their own,they do nothing for me....add in more of the body and it gets me going....i think the general opinion on dicks are similar ,obviously we all have different opinions....have never hear a woman ask for a picture of a man's feet before though "
thats exactly my way of thinking.nice to see the whole package ,of course not showing the face.that goes with out saying for privacy.

"In my opinion,when it comes to pussy pics on their own,they do nothing for me....add in more of the body and it gets me going....i think the general opinion on dicks are similar ,obviously we all have different opinions....have never hear a woman ask for a picture of a man's feet before though thats exactly my way of thinking.nice to see the whole package ,of course not showing the face.that goes with out saying for privacy."

Yup it can be very difficult to tell a body type from very close up photos of certain body parts... thankfully some of ye guys understand what it's like to be bombarded with unsolicited dick only photos...it's kinda nuts-crazy tbh

"In my opinion,when it comes to pussy pics on their own,they do nothing for me....add in more of the body and it gets me going....i think the general opinion on dicks are similar ,obviously we all have different opinions....have never hear a woman ask for a picture of a man's feet before though thats exactly my way of thinking.nice to see the whole package ,of course not showing the face.that goes with out saying for privacy.

Yup it can be very difficult to tell a body type from very close up photos of certain body parts... thankfully some of ye guys understand what it's like to be bombarded with unsolicited dick only photos...it's kinda nuts-crazy tbh "

I meant to add...I'm well aware many guys on here receive the dick pics too...

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

We can choose to look or not look,depends on the dick and the persons it's attached to ,for me anyway.

Have seen a few really good pics and plenty of not so good ones. .Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"We can choose to look or not look,depends on the dick and the persons it's attached to ,for me anyway.

Have seen a few really good pics and plenty of not so good ones. .Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say "

Of the pee-holder

Think it depends mate

A dick pic I’m sure is useless if your a bloke with zero personality or chat !

The only people in my opinion that’s maybe ruined dick pics is the blokes that feel the only way they will get any type of attention on here is by banging one up as there profile !

I don’t judge how people choose to get recognized on here it just wouldn’t be for me

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"We can choose to look or not look,depends on the dick and the persons it's attached to ,for me anyway.

Have seen a few really good pics and plenty of not so good ones. .Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say

Of the pee-holder"

Dick pics most be the most popular topic of conversation on fab

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

Nothing better than dick in your face when opening up your phone

But on serious note

Make some effort

Same goes for the ladies