FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Edging Coach

Edging Coach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

Something I've been experimenting with lately is the act of edging, and I'm bloody useless at it, too greedy I guess

Could anyone give me some pointers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Don't cum

By *erticalMan  over a year ago

where the streets have no name

Personally i have very strong staying power. In fact i have been pleaded with to stop messing about and deliver the goods. But i would think that if you could think something you dislike maybe even hate(strong word i know) but needs must and all that. And as the train gets closer to the station, think of this awful thing, or even think of a smelly/ sweaty/ unkept guy learning at you? Try it over the week end maybe? Enjoy yourself tho.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Now almost cum but stop..

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Don't do it is the main advice I want to give.

But... If you are very keen on it. From my experience the past way to get someone to change their behaviour is to reward them for doing it. So just come up with a rewards system for yourself. Obviously it was to be something more than an orgasm.

Even better if you can get your playmate involved. For example she'll do X if you hold off on cumming for whatever length of time. Ideally X is something she has been willing to try but has also been reluctant. Works a treat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just try relax and breathe deeply. If you are stressed or nervous and carry a lot of tension in your body, you will climax much sooner. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable, it's not a competition.

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

The best way to do it is to have her tie you to the bed and do her thing as she sees fit. You have to have the mental fortitude to tell her when to stop. If you do it right it's possible to ejaculated twice within a minute when you're ready to.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I practise this a lot. I prefer to edge, than to ejaculated. After about a week, or more of edging, you may have full body orgasm. The constant arousal without release can affect your prostate, it an feel very full, swollen. But this will go away after you ejaculated. Can you edge to ejaculation, but not orgasm.? That's the way to endless arousal, as its the orgasm that releases the hormone that causes sleepiness, and loss of arousal. So, patience, a slow hand, an easy touch, and pulling back before the edge. Oh, and breathing.. But that's a lesson in itself.

"I practise this a lot. I prefer to edge, than to ejaculated. After about a week, or more of edging, you may have full body orgasm. The constant arousal without release can affect your prostate, it an feel very full, swollen. But this will go away after you ejaculated. Can you edge to ejaculation, but not orgasm.? That's the way to endless arousal, as its the orgasm that releases the hormone that causes sleepiness, and loss of arousal. So, patience, a slow hand, an easy touch, and pulling back before the edge. Oh, and breathing.. But that's a lesson in itself. "

I concur, have experienced the full body of internal orgasm twice over a two hour period, but no way could I do my self. There are experts out there to help with this. I’ll never forget it.

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"Hi All

Something I've been experimenting with lately is the act of edging, and I'm bloody useless at it, too greedy I guess

Could anyone give me some pointers?"

It takes time and practice, of course.

Start by numbering the intensity of the feeling, from 1-5, where 5 is the point of ejaculation.

Practice bringing yourself to level 1, then 2, then 3, then slow down and go back to level 2. Do that a few times and then try to bring yourself to level 4 and back down to 3, then 2.

Mindfulness practice can help with it immensely, but focusing on your breathing can help as well. And when the intensity is reaching 4 you might need to take your hand off your cock completely and just focus on your breathing.

I do the same with a fry....I cook it and throw it in the bin!

"I practise this a lot. I prefer to edge, than to ejaculated. After about a week, or more of edging, you may have full body orgasm. The constant arousal without release can affect your prostate, it an feel very full, swollen. But this will go away after you ejaculated. Can you edge to ejaculation, but not orgasm.? That's the way to endless arousal, as its the orgasm that releases the hormone that causes sleepiness, and loss of arousal. So, patience, a slow hand, an easy touch, and pulling back before the edge. Oh, and breathing.. But that's a lesson in itself. "

Do you ever come to Cork?

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"I practise this a lot. I prefer to edge, than to ejaculated. After about a week, or more of edging, you may have full body orgasm. The constant arousal without release can affect your prostate, it an feel very full, swollen. But this will go away after you ejaculated. Can you edge to ejaculation, but not orgasm.? That's the way to endless arousal, as its the orgasm that releases the hormone that causes sleepiness, and loss of arousal. So, patience, a slow hand, an easy touch, and pulling back before the edge. Oh, and breathing.. But that's a lesson in itself.

Do you ever come to Cork? "

He's tried but never quite made it

"Hi All

Could anyone give me some pointers?"

----------------

Everything is fueled by your imagination

So maybe think of a politician in conservative clothes talking in a boring, monotonous voice about inflation who doesn't do it for you e.g. Angela Merkel or Theresa May

...that may help, hinder or in most cases kill a hard on but should work

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"I practise this a lot. I prefer to edge, than to ejaculated. After about a week, or more of edging, you may have full body orgasm. The constant arousal without release can affect your prostate, it an feel very full, swollen. But this will go away after you ejaculated. Can you edge to ejaculation, but not orgasm.? That's the way to endless arousal, as its the orgasm that releases the hormone that causes sleepiness, and loss of arousal. So, patience, a slow hand, an easy touch, and pulling back before the edge. Oh, and breathing.. But that's a lesson in itself.

Do you ever come to Cork? "

I'd love to but they won't let me in... ?? Them Corko ians want all their beauties to themselves.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I tend to chat to everyone in the room to stop myself . The more neutral the subject matter , the better.

If you’re a more traditional type and prefer , god forbid , 1:1 type encounters , I have no idea what you could do

Thanks to this thread I have just found out that there is such a thing as a "Masturbation Coach"

Just imagine being at a party and someone asking...

"So, what do you do for a living?"

...God bless these days that we're living in!

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"

Thanks to this thread I have just found out that there is such a thing as a "Masturbation Coach"

...God bless these days that we're living in! "

There's also deep throat coaching... you'll find all sorts to pay the bills

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"

There's also deep throat coaching... you'll find all sorts to pay the bills "

Ah you're just trolling now

"

There's also deep throat coaching... you'll find all sorts to pay the bills "

-----------------

You do realise everyone who reads will Google that??!!

» Add a new message to this topic