FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Covid status

Covid status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elfastreal8 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

I’ve seen a lot of people putting up their “double vaccinated” status’. Does it actually bother people what “status” they are? Do you ask anyone their vaccine status before you meet them or ask to see their passport?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve seen a lot of people putting up their “double vaccinated” status’. Does it actually bother people what “status” they are? Do you ask anyone their vaccine status before you meet them or ask to see their passport? "

You should!! We are all in this together, shoulder to wheel and all that. No time to be selfish.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It wouldn't necessarily be something I'd ask because I don't ask all my customers etc when I meet then every day.

At the same time I wouldn't be using my vaccination status to encourage people to meet me.

Now that I think of it, I would actually skip on by any profile that does use that as their usp.

belfast

"I’ve seen a lot of people putting up their “double vaccinated” status’. Does it actually bother people what “status” they are? Do you ask anyone their vaccine status before you meet them or ask to see their passport?

You should!! We are all in this together, shoulder to wheel and all that. No time to be selfish."

All in what together??

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

To be honest I only ask if we're trying to decide where to go for a social meet because you have to factor in whether you can sit inside or not. After that it's none of my business.

I have no idea on wether people do look or ask for them but what l do know is double Vaccinated people have had Covid , double Vaccinated or not you can still carry it or get it.

belfast

"To be honest I only ask if we're trying to decide where to go for a social meet because you have to factor in whether you can sit inside or not. After that it's none of my business. "

Suppose that’s fair. Means you can at least plan to bring a coat and umbrella!

belfast

"It wouldn't necessarily be something I'd ask because I don't ask all my customers etc when I meet then every day.

At the same time I wouldn't be using my vaccination status to encourage people to meet me.

Now that I think of it, I would actually skip on by any profile that does use that as their usp. "

Yeah, it just doesn’t look right on a status, or on someone’s profile.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I haven't asked anyone if they are vaccinated or not and I can't see me doing it either.

I have had all of mine including the booster shot. If others chose to not have theirs that is their own decision I have no right to try and influence what others do.

If I am interested in meeting anyone new then maybe it will come up in conversation I don't know.

But I find the us verses them to do more damage than good from what I've seen over the last while .

Plus being fully vaccinated does not mean you won't catch covid or spread it.It just hopefully saves you from being really ill or hospitalised.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"It wouldn't necessarily be something I'd ask because I don't ask all my customers etc when I meet then every day.

Now that I think of it, I would actually skip on by any profile that does use that as their usp. "

Yes there is this as well.I find it very off putting when people use it as a reason why I should meet them.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

If it comes up in conversation that someone is not vaccinated (unless it’s for a medical reason) then I’m very unlikely to meet them as we would have very different opinions on things.

I have yet to ask anyone if they’re vaccinated though

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I’ve seen a lot of people putting up their “double vaccinated” status’. Does it actually bother people what “status” they are? Do you ask anyone their vaccine status before you meet them or ask to see their passport? "

Absolutely 100% would ask if they didn't already volunteer or state on their profile that they are vaccinated.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Doubt if meeting an unvaccinated person makes a blind bit of difference you can still carry covid vaccinated or not.. You shouldn't be meeting people at all if you're worried about covid.. 40% of people with covid have zero to very little symptoms.. I had a dry cough last summer for 2 weeks.. Didn't get tested and still want to work.. We will all get it eventually and it will kill all of us eventually When we are old and our immune systems are on the floor..

I apologise for getting involved in this joke of a discussion. The only reason we are getting back to some normality is because most have got vaccinated. Now the ones that haven’t, aren’t they great!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I apologise for getting involved in this joke of a discussion. The only reason we are getting back to some normality is because most have got vaccinated. Now the ones that haven’t, aren’t they great!"

Why is it a joke? I'm fully vaccinated but I don't feel the need to advertise it on here in the hope of getting the ride? That's the point of this thread.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I apologise for getting involved in this joke of a discussion. The only reason we are getting back to some normality is because most have got vaccinated. Now the ones that haven’t, aren’t they great!"

Not one person on here has said that so I don't know where you got that from.In fact most who commented ,if not all have been vaccinated so where you came to that conclusion is beyond me.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I helped organise a social in a pub

Everyone was checked going in so at least we knew

One fabber turned down an invite because he wasn't vaccinated

"I apologise for getting involved in this joke of a discussion. The only reason we are getting back to some normality is because most have got vaccinated. Now the ones that haven’t, aren’t they great!

Why is it a joke? I'm fully vaccinated but I don't feel the need to advertise it on here in the hope of getting the ride? That's the point of this thread. "

I apologise again, I may have misunderstood the post. I’ll move on.

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"I apologise for getting involved in this joke of a discussion. The only reason we are getting back to some normality is because most have got vaccinated. Now the ones that haven’t, aren’t they great!

Why is it a joke? I'm fully vaccinated but I don't feel the need to advertise it on here in the hope of getting the ride? That's the point of this thread. "

Everything that one has on their profile is said in the hope of the ride

By *ewrideMan  over a year ago

KK

Can't wait for the day we'll have moved on from this

I have my vaccination status on my profile. Wouldn't meet soneone who didn't get jabbed. Less risk. It would come up in conversation. It is important to me. Its just another part of it, Not the only or most important info.

I've seen plenty of profiles on dating sites stating they wouldn't meet someone who is thinking of or has taken the jabs. They publicly and overtly say it. Eh, that's their opinion of things.

You could liken it maybe to bi guys actually putting bi on their profile. Some look down on that, others have no desire to connect with that. Two different perspectives, same end result.

Or people who bareback. User preference. Or people who play away. The list goes on.

No one side will out talk/keyboard warrior on this or any other issue.

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

"I’ve seen a lot of people putting up their “double vaccinated” status’. Does it actually bother people what “status” they are? Do you ask anyone their vaccine status before you meet them or ask to see their passport?

You should!! We are all in this together, shoulder to wheel and all that. No time to be selfish.

All in what together??"

A gang bang / orgy type thing is it?

belfast

"No I haven't asked anyone if they are vaccinated or not and I can't see me doing it either.

I have had all of mine including the booster shot. If others chose to not have theirs that is their own decision I have no right to try and influence what others do.

If I am interested in meeting anyone new then maybe it will come up in conversation I don't know.

But I find the us verses them to do more damage than good from what I've seen over the last while .

Plus being fully vaccinated does not mean you won't catch covid or spread it.It just hopefully saves you from being really ill or hospitalised."

Glad to hear it. Everyone’s choice should be accepted

belfast

[Removed by poster at 21/10/21 22:05:45]

belfast

All in what together??

A gang bang / orgy type thing is it?"

Can I come??

belfast

Why is it a joke? I'm fully vaccinated but I don't feel the need to advertise it on here in the hope of getting the ride? That's the point of this thread.

I apologise again, I may have misunderstood the post. I’ll move on. "

I don’t think you actually bothered your hole reading it. Just took from it what you believed it to say, then got a bit angry. Thanks for your “joke” of a reply.

By *erticalMan  over a year ago

where the streets have no name

If someone brings to my attention they have been double jabed i would al least know they where at least no fool and my interest in jabing them myself might grow.

belfast

"If someone brings to my attention they have been double jabed i would al least know they where at least no fool and my interest in jabing them myself might grow."

So people who haven’t been jabbed are “fools”?

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"I helped organise a social in a pub

One fabber turned down an invite because he wasn't vaccinated "

Then again, we were sat out in what would be classed as outdoors so they could have come!

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

To be fair the vaccine status are on most if not all dating sites now a days. I myself didn't get vaccinated, its my choice and if someone doesn't wanna meet because of it that's their preference, good post OP

belfast

To be fair the vaccine status are on most if not all dating sites now a days. I myself didn't get vaccinated, its my choice and if someone doesn't wanna meet because of it that's their preference, good post OP "

Thanks bud. I’m not jabbed myself. Like yourself, if someone doesn’t want to meet me because of my vaccine status, that’s their call. Everyone stays happy

somewhere

Not trying to argue with ye both but wouldnt it save time for people who look at your profile to state your not vaccinated

naas

"

Not trying to argue with ye both but wouldnt it save time for people who look at your profile to state your not vaccinated "

If people wanna ask me thats fine but I don't feel the need to write that in my profile

somewhere

"

Not trying to argue with ye both but wouldnt it save time for people who look at your profile to state your not vaccinated

If people wanna ask me thats fine but I don't feel the need to write that in my profile "

Fair enough...its a bit of a minefield alright

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I don’t look for that status anymore but if someone brought up intentionally avoiding being vaccinated pre meet I would not go ahead and meet them for a minimum of 3 reasons

Then again, we were sat out in what would be classed as outdoors so they could have come! "

Person couldn’t have known ahead of time the group would sit outside

somewhere

Then again, we were sat out in what would be classed as outdoors so they could have come!

Person couldn’t have known ahead of time the group would sit outside "

You had to show cert going into the pub anyway so you would have been turned away

East / North, Cork

"If someone brings to my attention they have been double jabed i would al least know they where at least no fool and my interest in jabing them myself might grow.

So people who haven’t been jabbed are “fools”?"

Unless they have some medical diagnosis where a doctor recommended they didn't get vaccinated.... then I would definitely consider it foolish to not get it yes.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Its not an issue for me. I've never asked can't see myself asking I don't look for it on profile.. I'm pro choice ppl have their reasons for not been vaccinated I've mine for been vaccinated. I don't have the agree their opinions on it but I respect them. I don't fall into the vaccinated vs non vaccinated war.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

So far it has always come up in conversation. It was only an issue when one FB wasn’t vaxed and we were going to eat out (food - in a restaurant ). Then I knew he had had been tested. Unforch my health doesn’t allow for me to willingly expose myself to Covid so if someone isn’t vaxed, I’m less likely to meet them if they wouldn’t consider a test first.

I don't ask at all because the more i hear people getting covid after getting the jabs i'm honestly loosing faith. I have already stopped living for almost two years and people are entitled to refuse getting it. I don't judge them for it and it's my risk to take.

Hold on though, I know a person now on a ventilator as they didn’t believe in the vaccination. How many doctors, nurses does his care now require that should be helping others. Why didn’t he get the vaccine?? Why wouldn’t a person get it?? It’s not you, it’s about protecting everyone. Is it that some are just afraid of needles and that puts them off!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Jabbed or not jabbed, it makes no difference to me. Since vaccinated people can still transmit and get covid-19 I don't see the point of asking or even declaring it on the profile, besides I find the vaccine segregation is just totally unnecessary and awful.

And oh ja btw whatever is written on a fab profile, it's all true....

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Jabbed or not jabbed, it makes no difference to me. Since vaccinated people can still transmit and get covid-19 I don't see the point of asking or even declaring it on the profile, besides I find the vaccine segregation is just totally unnecessary and awful.

And oh ja btw whatever is written on a fab profile, it's all true.... "

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Hold on though, I know a person now on a ventilator as they didn’t believe in the vaccination. How many doctors, nurses does his care now require that should be helping others. Why didn’t he get the vaccine?? Why wouldn’t a person get it?? It’s not you, it’s about protecting everyone. Is it that some are just afraid of needles and that puts them off!"

No matter what decisions any one chooses to make is theirs alone. Its not for us to understand why they chose it. And like all life choices good bad or indifferent one has to deal with whatever consequences arise from those decisions still not anyones place to judge.

i travel all over

Not judge but we can choose to meet or not meet

I don’t judge bare backers but won’t meet any

I don’t judge people who like game of thrones but won’t meet any

Same with anti vaxxers if I become aware of their stance

By *elilahCouple  over a year ago

ballina

"Hold on though, I know a person now on a ventilator as they didn’t believe in the vaccination. How many doctors, nurses does his care now require that should be helping others. Why didn’t he get the vaccine?? Why wouldn’t a person get it?? It’s not you, it’s about protecting everyone. Is it that some are just afraid of needles and that puts them off!"

I know overweight people who do not eat healthy or exercise.. does your logic not apply to these people?

belfast

"If someone brings to my attention they have been double jabed i would al least know they where at least no fool and my interest in jabing them myself might grow.

Unless they have some medical diagnosis where a doctor recommended they didn't get vaccinated.... then I would definitely consider it foolish to not get it yes."

Foolish not to get a vaccine that is still on trial, and you can still catch/transmit the virus?

Galway

"Hold on though, I know a person now on a ventilator as they didn’t believe in the vaccination. How many doctors, nurses does his care now require that should be helping others. Why didn’t he get the vaccine?? Why wouldn’t a person get it?? It’s not you, it’s about protecting everyone. Is it that some are just afraid of needles and that puts them off!

I know overweight people who do not eat healthy or exercise.. does your logic not apply to these people?

"

What does weight have to do with anything?

on the hill NordWest of

If anyone is really serious about meeting only vaxxed people, you should check the cert with the checker app and then cross check name on cert with name on a id. Only then you have some certainty.

Sure most fabbers are happy to produce their passport or driving licence.

"Hold on though, I know a person now on a ventilator as they didn’t believe in the vaccination. How many doctors, nurses does his care now require that should be helping others. Why didn’t he get the vaccine?? Why wouldn’t a person get it?? It’s not you, it’s about protecting everyone. Is it that some are just afraid of needles and that puts them off!

"

Well since you brought that up, YES!! I try my best to keep fit, eat well. Our health services are preparing for a tough future due to obesity, but you’re right, people have a right to do their thing and have no social regard for the good of all. Sure I might as well through my litter on the the street, it’s my right!!

When someone is lying on an operating table due to issues caused by lifestyle, they are probably the ones the shout “ why didn’t my government advise me differently, that was my right”.

i travel all over

There is a massive difference between something complex as well like weight and smoking which arise out of complex reasons (and in the case of a higher BMI might actually be good for you in some ways ), and a refusal to get a bloody jab which takes literally few minutes to sort . There are qualified people whose job it is to tell you whether it’s good overall to get jabbed or not and they don’t think It’s experimental

Anyway this should be in the virus forum not the Irish one

"There is a massive difference between something complex as well like weight and smoking which arise out of complex reasons (and in the case of a higher BMI might actually be good for you in some ways ), and a refusal to get a bloody jab which takes literally few minutes to sort . There are qualified people whose job it is to tell you whether it’s good overall to get jabbed or not and they don’t think It’s experimental

Anyway this should be in the virus forum not the Irish one "

I need to pull back! It frustrates me when people expect everything to be their right and then when humanity needs to pull together to get an injection people say “NO” for no real reason, but they are quite happy to reap the benefits of reopening because we, got the jab.

naas

"There is a massive difference between something complex as well like weight and smoking which arise out of complex reasons (and in the case of a higher BMI might actually be good for you in some ways ), and a refusal to get a bloody jab which takes literally few minutes to sort . There are qualified people whose job it is to tell you whether it’s good overall to get jabbed or not and they don’t think It’s experimental

Anyway this should be in the virus forum not the Irish one "

The hospital close to me most doctors and nurses are refusing it so would any vaccinated people refuse to be treated by the unvaccinated doctors or nurses ? Now as far as I was told the hse are gonna start pushing the vaccine on them stating no jab no job that for me doesn't sit well at all.

Galway

The hospital close to me most doctors and nurses are refusing it so would any vaccinated people refuse to be treated by the unvaccinated doctors or nurses ? Now as far as I was told the hse are gonna start pushing the vaccine on them stating no jab no job that for me doesn't sit well at all. "

Given that 4 out of 5 adults in Ireland are fully vaccinated, that seems highly unlikely unless there’s magically a high concentration of unvaccinated people in Naas

The hospital close to me most doctors and nurses are refusing it so would any vaccinated people refuse to be treated by the unvaccinated doctors or nurses ? Now as far as I was told the hse are gonna start pushing the vaccine on them stating no jab no job that for me doesn't sit well at all. "

Most would suggest a high majority. Do you have any evidence of that?

Anyone I know in the medical profession was delighted to get the jab and eager for the wider population to do the same.

Suprised at the difference between areas

naas

The hospital close to me most doctors and nurses are refusing it so would any vaccinated people refuse to be treated by the unvaccinated doctors or nurses ? Now as far as I was told the hse are gonna start pushing the vaccine on them stating no jab no job that for me doesn't sit well at all.

Anyone I know in the medical profession was delighted to get the jab and eager for the wider population to do the same.

Suprised at the difference between areas"

I know a few that work in the hospital so yes I would have evidence of it, but it's their choice to get it or not so why try force it on them.

I know a few that work in the hospital so yes I would have evidence of it, but it's their choice to get it or not so why try force it on them. "

Well I would suggest that in the wider public its someone's choice if your employed as a health professional and possibly working with very vulnerable groups there is a case for mandatory vaccination in those exact scenarios.

I still find it very hard to believe "most" doctors and nurses are refusing to be vaccinated tbh

I know a few that work in the hospital so yes I would have evidence of it, but it's their choice to get it or not so why try force it on them. "

And here lies the problem!! You, stating you have facts.

naas

I know a few that work in the hospital so yes I would have evidence of it, but it's their choice to get it or not so why try force it on them.

Well I would suggest that in the wider public its someone's choice if your employed as a health professional and possibly working with very vulnerable groups there is a case for mandatory vaccination in those exact scenarios.

I still find it very hard to believe "most" doctors and nurses are refusing to be vaccinated tbh"

Yeah i didn't believe it at first but it's their choice to not get the vaccine.

naas

And here lies the problem!! You, stating you have facts. "

You don't have to listen to me you just gonna scroll on by but it's true most doctors or nurses in a hospital close by refuses to get vaccinated

I still find it very hard to believe "most" doctors and nurses are refusing to be vaccinated tbh

Yeah i didn't believe it at first but it's their choice to not get the vaccine. "

Of course it is. But someone's everyday choice and someone's life choices and how they relate to their employment are two different things.

How the hse go about it would be the key if it actually happens which I doubt

naas

Of course it is. But someone's everyday choice and someone's life choices and how they relate to their employment are two different things.

How the hse go about it would be the key if it actually happens which I doubt"

Well from what I'm been told it's get the jab or you won't have a job here

By *erticalMan  over a year ago

where the streets have no name

"

Not trying to argue with ye both but wouldnt it save time for people who look at your profile to state your not vaccinated "

Well said, and is only proper order. It is indirectly asked here if you are a smoker let others know. Ok smoking or covid may not kill you? But the prove is all over the world they both have killed millions as the saying goes if something can go wrong it will.

Well from what I'm been told it's get the jab or you won't have a job here "

People don't always tell the truth or know all the story. Let's wait and see

naas

Well from what I'm been told it's get the jab or you won't have a job here

People don't always tell the truth or know all the story. Let's wait and see "

Google no jab no job ireland its been reported already

East / North, Cork

I wouldn't not hire someone because they were unvaccinated... I'd find another reason not to hire them

naas

"I wouldn't not hire someone because they were unvaccinated... I'd find another reason not to hire them "

"

Google no jab no job ireland its been reported already "

Have you read the whole story or listened to the radio interview it originated from?

It's a big standard interview answer

somewhere

"I wouldn't not hire someone because they were unvaccinated... I'd find another reason not to hire them "

I've trained 40 new staff this week and interviewing 40 next week

They don't get an interview without a covid cert and they can't get past the website software if they don't upload it

Saves all the calls

"I wouldn't not hire someone because they were unvaccinated... I'd find another reason not to hire them

They don't get an interview without a covid cert and they can't get past the website software if they don't upload it

Saves all the calls "

Good stuff. They are the kind of staff you want, in fact this could be a way for HR to out certain types of personalities!! There is always a silver lining!!! Lol

"I wouldn't not hire someone because they were unvaccinated... I'd find another reason not to hire them

Saves all the calls

Good stuff. They are the kind of staff you want, in fact this could be a way for HR to out certain types of personalities!! There is always a silver lining!!! Lol "

Fcuk me sideways…..

Galway

Is it not illegal to discriminate based on vaccination status?

on the hill NordWest of

Let's assume we get the vaccination rate even higher, who do we blame then for rising infection figures and hospitalisation?

i travel all over

"Let's assume we get the vaccination rate even higher, who do we blame then for rising infection figures and hospitalisation? "

Imagine what it d be without

somewhere

I 100% agree with a persons right to say no to getting vaccinated

I also agree with blocking those that dont get vaccinated a route into a normal society

No pubs, restaurants,places of entertainment, offices,travel in fact

Wherever people congregate

Apart from a few places where it's absolutely necessary

Then the rest of us can get back to work and some sort of normality

"

"

Are we all just OK with this kind of discrimination?

What is our society coming to

Galway

"

What is our society coming to"

It’s sent me over the edge tbh

By *mmmm300Woman  over a year ago

cork

I wouldn't post it in an effort to get a ride, but people may post it so as to allow people make an informed choice as to whether they want to start a conversation with them. I am at the moment far more comfortable in the company of vaccinated people for everyone's safety. But that is just my choice.

"

It’s sent me over the edge tbh"

Woah, Woah, Woah. This is a delicate issue. It's not as simple as critical thinking antivaxxers being right or wrong .

If you support Got after season

6-ish, you could be considered deluded. Similar to liking the simpsons after maybe season 7 or 8.....

"

Woah, Woah, Woah. This is a delicate issue. It's not as simple as critical thinking antivaxxers being right or wrong .

6-ish, you could be considered deluded. Similar to liking the simpsons after maybe season 7 or 8....."

Nevermind all that what if your ASOIAF fab so you just sit half in and half out of a venue?

"

6-ish, you could be considered deluded. Similar to liking the simpsons after maybe season 7 or 8.....

Nevermind all that what if your ASOIAF fab so you just sit half in and half out of a venue?"

Actually received a mail from a woman in the UK here (she initiated contact) asking for info, what I like etc.. any more pics etc...

Proviso was she won't play with any who actually took the vaccination

i travel all over

"

Nevermind all that what if your ASOIAF fab so you just sit half in and half out of a venue?

Actually received a mail from a woman in the UK here (she initiated contact) asking for info, what I like etc.. any more pics etc...

Proviso was she won't play with any who actually took the vaccination "

Not everyone wants bill gates to know if they’re having sex in real time

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm vaxed since August. do I ask other people? never have!. were in a precarious position at the moment. all who want a vaccine are vaccinated yet ICU numbers are climbing rapidly. all of society looked to reopen, nightclubs etc and I don't blame them. they're closed over 600 days. I can honestly say once I have been asked to show my vaccine pass anywhere.

"

Proviso was she won't play with any who actually took the vaccination "

She didn't mind all your topless pics are Carl Froch then? Man those anti vaxers are a strange bunch

Galway

"

She didn't mind all your topless pics are Carl Froch then? Man those anti vaxers are a strange bunch"

Someone putting that much effort into their profile and then using fake pics makes me sad

"

She didn't mind all your topless pics are Carl Froch then? Man those anti vaxers are a strange bunch

Someone putting that much effort into their profile and then using fake pics makes me sad "

What's the point of using fake pics such a pity

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"

She didn't mind all your topless pics are Carl Froch then? Man those anti vaxers are a strange bunch"

She prob got tired of him mentioning knocking out groves in front of 80,000 at Wembley

Are all of those pics fake?

KK

"

Thought you might have been joking. Nope

It definitely matters to me because it’s very important in the job I do and I’m thinking of my family and people I look after so yes. Definitely important to me.

East / North, Cork

Wow... thats the most blatant photo stealing ive seen in a while.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

You don't have to listen to me you just gonna scroll on by but it's true most doctors or nurses in a hospital close by refuses to get vaccinated"

You have no idea how many dr or nurses got vax in naas hospital.

What you mean by "most"?

How many do you know?

I know some in naas hospital,family work there even and they are all vaxxed.

You post would be more suited for facebook to go along with all the other misleading shite on it

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Unless they have some medical diagnosis where a doctor recommended they didn't get vaccinated.... then I would definitely consider it foolish to not get it yes.

Foolish not to get a vaccine that is still on trial, and you can still catch/transmit the virus? "

What vaccine is still on trial?

Let me guess,you read that on some meme on facebook?

"I wouldn't post it in an effort to get a ride, but people may post it so as to allow people make an informed choice as to whether they want to start a conversation with them. I am at the moment far more comfortable in the company of vaccinated people for everyone's safety. But that is just my choice. "

naas

You don't have to listen to me you just gonna scroll on by but it's true most doctors or nurses in a hospital close by refuses to get vaccinated

You have no idea how many dr or nurses got vax in naas hospital.

What you mean by "most"?

How many do you know?

I know some in naas hospital,family work there even and they are all vaxxed.

You post would be more suited for facebook to go along with all the other misleading shite on it"

I too have family and friends that work in that hospital. When I was told about the situation there I didn't ask for how many doctors or nurses didn't want to get vaccinated . I was asked for my opinion on it as the HSE are trying to do the no jab no job policy. This is not misleading this is what I was told. So if you ask your family and friends that are vaccinated if the doctors and nurses are all vaccinated they shall tell you no not all have decided to get it "yet" some just don't trust it fully

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I still don't understand why vaccinated people worry about unvaccinated??

Galway

"I still don't understand why vaccinated people worry about unvaccinated?? "

Unvaccinated people are more likely to transmit the virus. They are also more likely to become sick if, say, I was carrying covid but was asymptomatic.

People who are willingly refusing to accept the vaccine are also giving the virus more chance to mutate if they become sick. These mutations could lead to vaccine resistant strains.

If you look at the numbers, it is unvaccinated people who are more likely to end up in hospital and in ICU, putting extreme stress on an already stressed system.

So yes, they concern me for a multitude of reasons.

If someone has a medical reason to not be vaccinated, fine. If someone is not getting the vaccine because they think they know better than scientists and medical professionals due to something they read online or heard from someone else, fuck them.

By *osyMan  over a year ago

athlone

"I still don't understand why vaccinated people worry about unvaccinated??

Unvaccinated people are more likely to transmit the virus. They are also more likely to become sick if, say, I was carrying covid but was asymptomatic.

People who are willingly refusing to accept the vaccine are also giving the virus more chance to mutate if they become sick. These mutations could lead to vaccine resistant strains.

If you look at the numbers, it is unvaccinated people who are more likely to end up in hospital and in ICU, putting extreme stress on an already stressed system.

If someone has a medical reason to not be vaccinated, fine. If someone is not getting the vaccine because they think they know better than scientists and medical professionals due to something they read online or heard from someone else, fuck them. "

Where was the scientists and medical professionals for the cervical cancer cases

Dublin

Right, i had covid few weeks ago, tbh i remember worse hangovers so i have natural immunity and i don't want to get vaccinated...even some people had twice and second time was much milder than first so i can expect just a little hangover

"Right, i had covid few weeks ago, tbh i remember worse hangovers so i have natural immunity and i don't want to get vaccinated...even some people had twice and second time was much milder than first so i can expect just a little hangover "

You mind yourself, that’s what counts!!

Dublin

"Right, i had covid few weeks ago, tbh i remember worse hangovers so i have natural immunity and i don't want to get vaccinated...even some people had twice and second time was much milder than first so i can expect just a little hangover

You mind yourself, that’s what counts!! "

Absolutely, you too man

naas

"I still don't understand why vaccinated people worry about unvaccinated??

If someone has a medical reason to not be vaccinated, fine. If someone is not getting the vaccine because they think they know better than scientists and medical professionals due to something they read online or heard from someone else, fuck them. "

Both unvaccinated and vaccinated people can spread covid its not just unvaccinated people and if people don't want to get vaccinated thats their call.

KK

"

"

Not true

"

If someone is not getting the vaccine because they think they know better than scientists and medical professionals due to something they read online or heard from someone else, fuck them. "

Kinda agree, but the vaccine has been pushed far more than it need to have been.

Healthy young people don't need to be vaccinated against a transient infection.

"Right, i had covid few weeks ago, tbh i remember worse hangovers so i have natural immunity and i don't want to get vaccinated...even some people had twice and second time was much milder than first so i can expect just a little hangover "

I had Covid last year(September)and it was horrible. A year later I’ve still not fully recovered from it. I’m really scared that I’m going to get it again but the fact I’m double jabbed hopefully will protect me.

naas

I'm just sharing a link here for both the unvaccinated and vaccinated people. It's an interesting video

https://youtu.be/_walPWEACsc

"I'm just sharing a link here for both the unvaccinated and vaccinated people. It's an interesting video

https://youtu.be/_walPWEACsc"

Thanks, but I prefer to listen to Luke!

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

We both fully vaxed... Thankfully our choice.

Both fully agree that vaccination is each individuals personal decision and can fully respect that.

100% population vaccination is a target which was never going to be achieved for many different reasons.

Driving a divide between vaxed/non vaxed is pointless. Last we knew, this virus was imported, like many more that will follow.

If the country 100% vaxed the population and closed the borders people would still find someone/something to shame.

A little maturity would go a long way to respecting other's decisions.

Let's be thankful (this time) it wasn't Ebola or a virus far more lethal.

With vaccination levels as they are on the island now, surely a little of live and let live is our hope.

naas

"I'm just sharing a link here for both the unvaccinated and vaccinated people. It's an interesting video

https://youtu.be/_walPWEACsc

Thanks, but I prefer to listen to Luke!"

Thats your choice and I respect that

naas

"We both fully vaxed... Thankfully our choice.

Both fully agree that vaccination is each individuals personal decision and can fully respect that.

100% population vaccination is a target which was never going to be achieved for many different reasons.

Driving a divide between vaxed/non vaxed is pointless. Last we knew, this virus was imported, like many more that will follow.

If the country 100% vaxed the population and closed the borders people would still find someone/something to shame.

With vaccination levels as they are on the island now, surely a little of live and let live is our hope.

"

100% agree with that

athlone

"Right, i had covid few weeks ago, tbh i remember worse hangovers so i have natural immunity and i don't want to get vaccinated...even some people had twice and second time was much milder than first so i can expect just a little hangover

But it won't unfortunately and getting a booster makes no difference either

I had Covid last year(September)and it was horrible. A year later I’ve still not fully recovered from it. I’m really scared that I’m going to get it again but the fact I’m double jabbed hopefully will protect me. "

KK

I had Covid last year(September)and it was horrible. A year later I’ve still not fully recovered from it. I’m really scared that I’m going to get it again but the fact I’m double jabbed hopefully will protect me. "

What protects against hypochondria?

Did you have any symptoms?

How long ago did you have it?

I had Covid last year(September)and it was horrible. A year later I’ve still not fully recovered from it. I’m really scared that I’m going to get it again but the fact I’m double jabbed hopefully will protect me.

What protects against hypochondria?"

A good dose of reality. Please don’t say you’re one of those Dees Army crowd!!

By *antona33Man  over a year ago

collon

https://youtu.be/_walPWEACsc"

Good link I agree

By *hyeyesMan  over a year ago

meath

With skyrocketing cases across Ireland and Europe , it does suggest that vaccinated people are contributing to the virus spreading .

I'm going to wait for 5- 7 years of scientific data before I consider getting jabbed

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I definetely would be asking if they are vaccinated,and this “not enough research “phrase is actually someting worse than not having a reason for taking it,after years of eating and drinking alcohol and soft drinks or whatever people do,nobody lived 100% healthy life and ate or drank or smoked bad things for their bodies so nobody can say “not enough research”and yeah from my life experience those to say that were very bad pupils in chemistry amd science classes.One more thing:if the “substances “”chip”or whatever will change you dna or your way of thinking,take it like a big help.

By *addyandhisslutCouple  over a year ago

Dublin City

"We both fully vaxed... Thankfully our choice.

"

Well said

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Ah sure look, I'll stick to doggy style just to be safe, and make sure I'm done within 15 minutes to be sure to be sure.

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Winter is coming so who doesnt have a runny nose stays on top ,or doggy of course

By *electmaleMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Anyone else notice a significant rise in ambulance / sirens on the road recently? Is it all those selfish Anti vaxers on their way to clogging up the ICU or could there be another reason?

naas

"Anyone else notice a significant rise in ambulance / sirens on the road recently? Is it all those selfish Anti vaxers on their way to clogging up the ICU or could there be another reason? "

Could be anything

athlone

"Anyone else notice a significant rise in ambulance / sirens on the road recently? Is it all those selfish Anti vaxers on their way to clogging up the ICU or could there be another reason? "

Muppet 50 percent of people in a ICU are fully vaccinated fact !!!!

"Anyone else notice a significant rise in ambulance / sirens on the road recently? Is it all those selfish Anti vaxers on their way to clogging up the ICU or could there be another reason?

Muppet 50 percent of people in a ICU are fully vaccinated fact !!!!"

Last reported figure I saw was more like 40% vaccinated people.

But even take it as 50% thats 50% of ICU patients not vaccinated thats a huge number

athlone

"Anyone else notice a significant rise in ambulance / sirens on the road recently? Is it all those selfish Anti vaxers on their way to clogging up the ICU or could there be another reason?

But even take it as 50% thats 50% of ICU patients not vaccinated thats a huge number "

I don't disagree with that at all but even 40% of vaccinated people is way too high for something they were told would protect them from serious sickness.

But even take it as 50% thats 50% of ICU patients not vaccinated thats a huge number

I don't disagree with that at all but even 40% of vaccinated people is way too high for something they were told would protect them from serious sickness."

But it clearly has worked by those figures....

East / North, Cork

Think about this.... even though there is a small proportion of people that are unvaccinated, they still make up the majority of the serious illness. Vaccination provides excellent protection.

"Think about this.... even though there is a small proportion of people that are unvaccinated, they still make up the majority of the serious illness. Vaccination provides excellent protection. "

60% of the seriously ill from 9% of the population you'd think would be a decent indication alright

athlone

I don't disagree with that at all but even 40% of vaccinated people is way too high for something they were told would protect them from serious sickness.

But it clearly has worked by those figures...."

It has slowed it down and I hope it continues To do so.but for people that don't get it I think it's unfair to slate them.

And when people say oh they refused the vaccine that's not through they just go and get it that not called refusing.

It has slowed it down and I hope it continues To do so.but for people that don't get it I think it's unfair to slate them.

And when people say oh they refused the vaccine that's not through they just go and get it that not called refusing."

To be fair I would encourage anyone to get it but I'm not going out of my way to insult them.

But you changed the point there a bit so let's get back to it talking about the ICU figures which clearly show the vaccine does help prevent serious illness from the virus.

Also calling someone a muppet as your opening probably doesn't encourage the most respectful of conversations around it if you want to avoid people being slated

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

80 percent of people who died last month we're double vaccinated according to the HSE. An additional 3 percent had one vaccination shot, and the rest unvaccinated.

The only reason to fear the unvaccinated isnif deep down you believe the vaccine you got does not work as advertised. If it works as advertised you are 95 percent protected from death regardless of what those around you do.

If some have decided the risks of vaccine are not for them, so what. Yes they they might clog up hospitals but so what they end up with a better immune system than the unvaccinated. And there are so few left without a vaccine that at the numbers they quote they should all have covid and be over it in a month or two.

Also I'm not going anywhere that asks for a cert. I think it's a fucking disgrace. Turns my stomach that we are just as bad as China and have lost all ability to complain about countries who create different class systems blocking people from things.

I really honestly thought Ireland was better than that. I'd never have sex with anyone who brought it up to me. I'd think they were revolting.

Lastly double vaccinated people are creating spikes in lots of diseases. STDs and virus outbreaks along with cancers and infertility linked to their unclean behaviour (taking off masks thinking immune), and poor immune responses when catching stuff. Due to a collapse of immune cells from the vaccine that might take longer to recover from than anticipated. They are going to clog up the hospital's for decades unless they get double vaccinated and remain isolating, socially distant, and wearing masks.

Even the HSE is saying this now. So only those who are double vaccinated who remain isolated, can really complain about unvaccinated taking up a hospital bed.

athlone

And when people say oh they refused the vaccine that's not through they just go and get it that not called refusing.

To be fair I would encourage anyone to get it but I'm not going out of my way to insult them.

But you changed the point there a bit so let's get back to it talking about the ICU figures which clearly show the vaccine does help prevent serious illness from the virus.

Also calling someone a muppet as your opening probably doesn't encourage the most respectful of conversations around it if you want to avoid people being slated"

80% of deaths last month were fully vaccinated that's not protection in my eyes.

Anyway everyones views are different.

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

"80% of deaths last month were fully vaccinated that's not protection in my eyes.

Anyway everyones views are different."

No it's not, they believe the death rate among fully faccinated will stabalize at a low level. And that it will protect the hse.

I was looking through the facts and I'm not gonna say they are a lie but I am gonna say we don't understand what's going on. There is something like 50,000 in the age range of concern. However they tell us it takes up 50 percent of cases in hospital and even more of positive tests.

So the big question is how? Are they all hanging out together? Are they catching it from asymptomatic vaccinated people? Are they attending events they are not allowed to?

At some point herd immunity should kick in, and the unvaccinated should be protected by the fact everyone else is.

So we need to figure out is it behaviour, or the vaccine. So we can advise people right. If it's the vaccine we can just do antigen tests before events. That's proven to cut transmission by 99 percent or something. If it's behaviour then we can find out and either accept it's like alcohol filling hospitals in the weekend or give great advice to help stop it.

Either approach would be fine with me, and would show a responsible govt that cares about freedom, I'm not fine with covid certs.

When covid certs fail and a new lockdown comes out who will they blame? Another minority group, maybe children between a certain age. But what happens when they run out of minority groups to blame. Cause all the signs show ifnee did a complete unlock now the hospital's would collapse with vaccinated people going in.

"

80% of deaths last month were fully vaccinated that's not protection in my eyes.

Anyway everyones views are different."

Breakdown is actually:

Fully vaxed 63.5%

One dose:20%

No dose:16.5%

The one dose people are not including the one shot vaccines.

So that's 16% of the deaths from about 8% of the population.

Any deaths is terrible and its someone's personal choice but the risks are higher for non vaxed people which is backed up by all the stats. Even if the vaccine isn't the magic pill everyone thought it would be or is people have other concerns around it all

"

Breakdown is actually:

Fully vaxed 63.5%

Any deaths is terrible and its someone's personal choice but the risks are higher for non vaxed people which is backed up by all the stats. Even if the vaccine isn't the magic pill everyone thought it would be or is people have other concerns around it all "

Don't be fooled. Vaccinated people are dieing too. You're basing your statistics on other statistics. That's like Chinese whispers

East / North, Cork

"

Breakdown is actually:

Fully vaxed 63.5%

Any deaths is terrible and its someone's personal choice but the risks are higher for non vaxed people which is backed up by all the stats. Even if the vaccine isn't the magic pill everyone thought it would be or is people have other concerns around it all

Don't be fooled. Vaccinated people are dieing too. You're basing your statistics on other statistics. That's like Chinese whispers "

That's idiotic. Unless you actually conduct the data gathering yourself then its Chinese whispers??

East / North, Cork

Even if we accept those figures then 16% of the deaths from 8% of the population means that those unvaccinated folks have double the risk of death.

Stats based on stats cant show a relevant view of the situation.

Take this one.

174 deaths out of 402 deaths. Between Apr 1st and Oct 16th this year were double vaccinated i4 days or more prior to death.

Ref. Hse website

But if you were to take that stat and another chosen stat,you can possibly eqaute it to that fits well to a narrative

By the way. Not anti-vaccination. I am fully vaccinated myself.

Just all the different spins on this whole thing are cruel.

East / North, Cork

"Stats based on stats cant show a relevant view of the situation.

Take this one.

174 deaths out of 402 deaths. Between Apr 1st and Oct 16th this year were double vaccinated i4 days or more prior to death.

Ref. Hse website

But if you were to take that stat and another chosen stat,you can possibly eqaute it to that fits well to a narrative

"

Wow so 8% of the population makes up more than half the deaths. If I were unvaccinated that would scare the shit out of me

Your 8% comment is irrelevant to me.

My only point is that statistics are calculated from raw data not generated from other statistics

"Your 8% comment is irrelevant to me.

My only point is that statistics are calculated from raw data not generated from other statistics "

What stat did I generate from another stat?

The death %'s are from raw data as are the vaccination rates I gave.

I used both in a sentence but I didn't generate any additional stats.

I also gave thr % for vaccinated people so I'm not sure where the "dont be filled vaccinated people are dying too" comment came from

Tipperary

also on vaccine. id say the protection rate is falling off of vaccines quicker then they thought. I saw them calling for Healthcare staff to be given the booster as big rise in case numbers in that area.

My only point is that statistics are calculated from raw data not generated from other statistics

I also gave thr % for vaccinated people so I'm not sure where the "dont be filled vaccinated people are dying too" comment came from "

I just re read your comment. Yup , read it wrong initially

I also gave thr % for vaccinated people so I'm not sure where the "dont be filled vaccinated people are dying too" comment came from

I just re read your comment. Yup , read it wrong initially "

There is one County in Ireland that has the highest % rate of vaccinated people..97.5% approx...and it also has the highest number of Covid Cases ..so there ya go... everything isn't all its cracked up to be .

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

"There is one County in Ireland that has the highest % rate of vaccinated people..97.5% approx...and it also has the highest number of Covid Cases ..so there ya go... everything isn't all its cracked up to be ."

That's crazy. Not the stat just that after all this time some people still dont get that the jabs protect you if you do get covid. You know by lessening symptoms, helping you be less likely to end up in ICU..... or you know dieing. But sure thats not overly important its only death

"There is one County in Ireland that has the highest % rate of vaccinated people..97.5% approx...and it also has the highest number of Covid Cases ..so there ya go... everything isn't all its cracked up to be .

That's crazy. Not the stat just that after all this time some people still dont get that the jabs protect you if you do get covid. You know by lessening symptoms, helping you be less likely to end up in ICU..... or you know dieing. But sure thats not overly important its only death "

It's grand. The amount of people dying from it is acceptable according to someone I know

Forget about longterm effects..

Tipperary

"There is one County in Ireland that has the highest % rate of vaccinated people..97.5% approx...and it also has the highest number of Covid Cases ..so there ya go... everything isn't all its cracked up to be ."
ye just shows u how easy u spread it still even if vaxed.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Have you ever seen the signs on the gates to site

No safety boots, no hard hat, no hi vis, no safety glasses.

, no job

It should be the same in our hospitals no jab no job people have lost their jobs suffered hard ships lost businesses to protect our health services.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Is it not illegal to discriminate based on vaccination status?"

The way I look at it its their choice not to vaccinate its mine not to work for or meet unvaccinated and yes i ask before starting every job

Dublin

Basically biggest problem is because irish people are naive and if they been told sky is purple they would say yes it's purple second thing is drama about covid, many countries living normal life with almost no restrictions but in Ireland they are opening night clubs after 600 days

I been travel a lot during last 18 months, been on sunny holidays, parties, festivals...and trust me we are not all together in this, not even close

belfast

Have you ever seen the signs on the gates to site

No safety boots, no hard hat, no hi vis, no safety glasses.

, no job

It should be the same in our hospitals no jab no job people have lost their jobs suffered hard ships lost businesses to protect our health services.

Wow. Just reading your comments on here. Safe to say, if everyone was like you, we would have a proper Gestapo. Fucking hell. I pray your views are never implemented. Shocking

"

i travel all over

The stays last week showed 58 per cent unvaccinated on icu

42 per cent vaccinated

92 per cent vaccinated overall in the population

I am not great at stats but does that not mean 16 times as likely to end up in icu if unvaccinated ?

The nearly equal mix in icu is very misleading as most people are vaccinated

i travel all over

Stats not stays

Tipperary

"The stays last week showed 58 per cent unvaccinated on icu

42 per cent vaccinated

I am not great at stats but does that not mean 16 times as likely to end up in icu if unvaccinated ?

The nearly equal mix in icu is very misleading as most people are vaccinated "

problem is people are back living normal lives and the vaccine doesn't stop u spreading it. the most important numbers now are hospital and ICU, not daily cases. were basically back to living without restriction so if it didn't happen now, when do you introduce it? as far as I can see whenever u open up fully covid will take off.

Double vaccinated or not you still pass it on and catch it... Everyone's immune system is different and the vaccines immunity drops drastically after two months so back to square one

[Removed by poster at 31/10/21 10:01:33]

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

"The stays last week showed 58 per cent unvaccinated on icu

42 per cent vaccinated

The nearly equal mix in icu is very misleading as most people are vaccinated "

Yup 100% and needs spelt out that way to some of the population as well.

Alot seem to think that because 40% of icu are vaccinated your almost as likely to end up in their with or without vaccine as proportion of population vaccinated isn't considered. You can lead a horse to water and all that!

Tipperary

"Double vaccinated or not you still pass it on and catch it... Everyone's immune system is different and the vaccines immunity drops drastically after two months so back to square one "
that's the issue. vaccine is wearing off in a short space of time.

belfast

"Double vaccinated or not you still pass it on and catch it... Everyone's immune system is different and the vaccines immunity drops drastically after two months so back to square one "

It’s never going to go away and whatever people think, being “vaccinated” 3 or 4 times a year isn’t gonna make the slightest difference. Maybe the government should be promoting healthy lifestyles, banning smoking, educating people on what they eat, drink etc. Leading a healthy lifestyle will help fight against COVID/FLU/COLDS. Time to stop letting smokers and unhealthy people into ICU maybe? Oooops, the government/pharmaceuticals make a lot of money on smokers and people who would rather rely on tablets to fix them instead of letting themselves make stupid mistakes in the first place?

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Double vaccinated or not you still pass it on and catch it... Everyone's immune system is different and the vaccines immunity drops drastically after two months so back to square one

It’s never going to go away and whatever people think, being “vaccinated” 3 or 4 times a year isn’t gonna make the slightest difference. Maybe the government should be promoting healthy lifestyles, banning smoking, educating people on what they eat, drink etc. Leading a healthy lifestyle will help fight against COVID/FLU/COLDS. Time to stop letting smokers and unhealthy people into ICU maybe? Oooops, the government/pharmaceuticals make a lot of money on smokers and people who would rather rely on tablets to fix them instead of letting themselves make stupid mistakes in the first place? "

Yet on your profile you're happy to meet "smokers".

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

"Basically biggest problem is because irish people are naive and if they been told sky is purple they would say yes it's purple second thing is drama about covid, many countries living normal life with almost no restrictions but in Ireland they are opening night clubs after 600 days

I been travel a lot during last 18 months, been on sunny holidays, parties, festivals...and trust me we are not all together in this, not even close "

Fully agree. We travel back and forward thru all Europe , and each time we return to Ireland we are puzzled how stuck Ireland us in a dirt of paranoid mass psychosis . That people even listening still to the shite coming out of the bunch of notorious liars in government abs their so called experts is beyond us

"Double vaccinated or not you still pass it on and catch it... Everyone's immune system is different and the vaccines immunity drops drastically after two months so back to square one

It’s never going to go away and whatever people think, being “vaccinated” 3 or 4 times a year isn’t gonna make the slightest difference. Maybe the government should be promoting healthy lifestyles, banning smoking, educating people on what they eat, drink etc. Leading a healthy lifestyle will help fight against COVID/FLU/COLDS. Time to stop letting smokers and unhealthy people into ICU maybe? Oooops, the government/pharmaceuticals make a lot of money on smokers and people who would rather rely on tablets to fix them instead of letting themselves make stupid mistakes in the first place?

Yet on your profile you're happy to meet "smokers". "

Ah a Detective

belfast

Yet on your profile you're happy to meet "smokers". "

So? What’s your point? I’m happy to meet “vaccinated” or “unvaccinated”.

belfast

Ah a Detective "

I do love the ones that look through your profile to try and find ANYTHING they can try and use against you Especially when it’s as useless as the statement she made.

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Ah a Detective

I do love the ones that look through your profile to try and find ANYTHING they can try and use against you Especially when it’s as useless as the statement she made. "

On the contrary, I was agreeing with your post up to a point and only looked at your profile out of interest, not to find "ANYTHING" to use against you. I just found you to be a tad hypocritical why you partly bashed smokers yet you will meet them

I apologise if you think I was playing "detective",purely viewing your profile.

Hope your Sunday gets a little brighter

Ah a Detective

I do love the ones that look through your profile to try and find ANYTHING they can try and use against you Especially when it’s as useless as the statement she made. "

Would you expect anything less

You can't even use dry humour on here, I've noticed you get blocked for that ? Why ? Do they expect I'm going to wink or message them or something ?

belfast

Ah a Detective

I do love the ones that look through your profile to try and find ANYTHING they can try and use against you Especially when it’s as useless as the statement she made.

On the contrary, I was agreeing with your post up to a point and only looked at your profile out of interest, not to find "ANYTHING" to use against you. I just found you to be a tad hypocritical why you partly bashed smokers yet you will meet them

I apologise if you think I was playing "detective",purely viewing your profile.

Hope your Sunday gets a little brighter "

Was there nothing else on my profile you liked or did you just focus on me meeting smokers? Anyways, hope you liked it. Enjoy your Sunday x

I have my scanner and sign in sheet ready to screen trick or treaters tonight

somewhere

"I have my scanner and sign in sheet ready to screen trick or treaters tonight"

Don't forget they need photo id if they go to eat the treats in your garden

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 31/10/21 11:42:25]

on the hill NordWest of

It’s never going to go away and whatever people think, being “vaccinated” 3 or 4 times a year isn’t gonna make the slightest difference. Maybe the government should be promoting healthy lifestyles, banning smoking, educating people on what they eat, drink etc. Leading a healthy lifestyle will help fight against COVID/FLU/COLDS. Time to stop letting smokers and unhealthy people into ICU maybe? Oooops, the government/pharmaceuticals make a lot of money on smokers and people who would rather rely on tablets to fix them instead of letting themselves make stupid mistakes in the first place? "

Who is going to decide what's a healthy livestyle? Where do you draw the line? Do you punish everyone with diabetes or obesity too on the grounds of their past diet habits? Plenty of more examples I could think of. Have you ever thought that yourself or one close to you could end up in the 'wrong' group?

It's called segregation and oppression politics what you're suggesting and totally unacceptable. The past (and present) of human history shows how much suffering and hatred such ideologies cause. We really don't need more division, quite contrary.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Don’t forget to mention people who require hospitalisation because of accidents and injuries, those in receipt of disability payments, those who require careers, those who suffer from mental health problems etc. etc. etc…..

Ya, educate people not to make stupid mistakes that may effect them or others……

Holy fuck, it’s no wonder I rarely read or post on threads like this……

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Another.....

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Covid