FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > RONALDO doesnt track back

RONALDO doesnt track back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is Ronaldo a passenger , no off the ball work, no pressing , and i bet a hindrence in the dressing room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

His legs are gone.. He's 36.. Still a threat but pace is gone..

"His legs are gone.. He's 36.. Still a threat but pace is gone.. "

But the fucker gets in great positions,, especially against Ireland

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Ronaldo is not to blame for them goals. Even if he tracked back them two goals would be scored

"Ronaldo is not to blame for them goals. Even if he tracked back them two goals would be scored "

True,, maguire is useless

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Kicking out the lazy cu*t

naas

"Ronaldo is not to blame for them goals. Even if he tracked back them two goals would be scored

True,, maguire is useless "

I was saying awhile ago that UTD hadn't gelled properly as a team but I'm not sure thats the case anymore after seeing that first half, we started the game and could of been 1 up after a few mins

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ronaldo is not to blame for them goals. Even if he tracked back them two goals would be scored

True,, maguire is useless

I was saying awhile ago that UTD hadn't gelled properly as a team but I'm not sure thats the case anymore after seeing that first half, we started the game and could of been 1 up after a few mins "

Maguire has been horrible recently. Was the same against Atalanta. Even if it had of went 1 up first, you'd still have a few pool goals. Being carved up.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I wouldn’t judge him with Ole as a manager

louth

Maguire is desperate.. The manager is worse totally out of his depth.. 4-0 down at half time is truly awful

Henderson has just hit the greatest pass of all time

"Kicking out the lazy cu*t "

Thiscould hit 7

"Henderson has just hit the greatest pass of all time "

Cant see Ole surviving now

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin

"Henderson has just hit the greatest pass of all time

Cant see Ole surviving now"

He only got a 3 year contract a few weeks ago

I think the only reason why the board are “happy” and not looking to sack him is that it makes them look bad.

They done the same thing with Jose, he got a new contract and the wheels came off shortly after

I think the only reason why the board are “happy” and not looking to sack him is that it makes them look bad.

They done the same thing with Jose, he got a new contract and the wheels came off shortly after"

Looking bad vs missing out in the top4...

Conte in before Christmas.

Tbf I feel for him he got landed with Ronaldo who he can't drop or take off.

But a result like this has been coming a long long time

Belfast, Dublin

They done the same thing with Jose, he got a new contract and the wheels came off shortly after

But a result like this has been coming a long long time "

Without doubt, Utd have been stinking the place out for weeks, they were going to get battered sooner or later

With regards Ronaldo, he was a vanity signing for the board but at the same time ole has always been a stooge so he was always going to go with what they said

Wouldn’t be too keen on conte, he’ll give ye 2 good years and then leave the place in flames. A long term appointment is necessary

Without doubt, Utd have been stinking the place out for weeks, they were going to get battered sooner or later

With regards Ronaldo, he was a vanity signing for the board but at the same time ole has always been a stooge so he was always going to go with what they said

Wouldn’t be too keen on conte, he’ll give ye 2 good years and then leave the place in flames. A long term appointment is necessary"

Agree with Conte but I think there is alot of talent there they need someone to come in and be a c**t for a year.

I'd agree with along term appointment to I just dont see any realistic available options atm. Conte is available

Belfast, Dublin

Wouldn’t be too keen on conte, he’ll give ye 2 good years and then leave the place in flames. A long term appointment is necessary

Agree with Conte but I think there is alot of talent there they need someone to come in and be a c**t for a year.

I'd agree with along term appointment to I just dont see any realistic available options atm. Conte is available "

Aye I’d say you’re right, board will take the quick fix and sign conte on a 6 year contract....

"H

Aye I’d say you’re right, board will take the quick fix and sign conte on a 6 year contract...."

Are you a United fan? Who would you like to see get it?

Belfast, Dublin

"H

Aye I’d say you’re right, board will take the quick fix and sign conte on a 6 year contract....

Are you a United fan? Who would you like to see get it? "

I am indeed

I think they missed a trick and not signed poch when spurs turfed him out. I think he’d have been perfect. He’s finding it hard going at the minute to get PSG’s superstars to muck in so there could be another chance soon enough.

Nagelsman again would have been a good choice but they missed the boat.

I just think they need a long term strategy and way of playing. The best managers these days have the best systems e.g pep, Klopp, Tuchel

Talking about the Utd way and the clubs dna is pure shite.

True,, maguire is useless "

He not useless...he's f**king WORSE THAN USELESS...he's an insult to the great players that played for United and they made him Captain...FFS !!!

naas

"H

I am indeed

I think they missed a trick and not signed poch when spurs turfed him out. I think he’d have been perfect. He’s finding it hard going at the minute to get PSG’s superstars to muck in so there could be another chance soon enough.

I just think they need a long term strategy and way of playing. The best managers these days have the best systems e.g pep, Klopp, Tuchel

Talking about the Utd way and the clubs dna is pure shite."

Conte is a great defensive manager I really wouldn't wanna see him at Manchester United, you seen what the fans were like when we had Jose incharge "attack, attack, attack" and if conte was incharge they would shout that aswell. Now I can't for the life of me I can't think of a manager that would suit us at all. I do like how Graham Potter sets up his teams to play but would Manchester United be a big ask for him to manage not sure

"H

I am indeed

Conte is a great defensive manager I really wouldn't wanna see him at Manchester United, you seen what the fans were like when we had Jose incharge "attack, attack, attack" and if conte was incharge they would shout that aswell. Now I can't for the life of me I can't think of a manager that would suit us at all. I do like how Graham Potter sets up his teams to play but would Manchester United be a big ask for him to manage not sure "

Rodgers?

Ole looks like he's about to cry....

Any top manager would look like he is ready to rip the heads off the players

Belfast, Dublin

"H

I am indeed

Conte is a great defensive manager I really wouldn't wanna see him at Manchester United, you seen what the fans were like when we had Jose incharge "attack, attack, attack" and if conte was incharge they would shout that aswell. Now I can't for the life of me I can't think of a manager that would suit us at all. I do like how Graham Potter sets up his teams to play but would Manchester United be a big ask for him to manage not sure

Rodgers?"

Great idea, as good a candidate as any

But appointing an ex Liverpool manager....

I do think potter is doing a fantastic job at Brighton but I’d be afraid of him getting swallowed up like Moyes

naas

"H

I am indeed

Rodgers?

Great idea, as good a candidate as any

But appointing an ex Liverpool manager....

I do think potter is doing a fantastic job at Brighton but I’d be afraid of him getting swallowed up like Moyes"

Rodgers I'd a good shout most fans I have seen are mentioning him but I think he spoke to sky when asked about the Newcastle managers position and he said he was waiting for the man City position. I will agree Graham could end up like moyes alright so thats why I said its a hard to pick a manager to take over if Ole gets the sack. Poch for me when he was at spurs seemed a great manager but hasn't done much with psg while managing there

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Pogbas cameo was about a long as a Tic Tock clip....

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

As a Liverpool fan I won't have a bad word said about ole or Ronaldo

The saddest part of all this is probably Olé's head will roll..if it doesn't it's really saying the worst ever premier League defeat in everyway is ok ....BUT that Maguire's head won't .. he'll still be there ..still get paid huge amounts .. and still be the useless wanker he is ..l honestly knew United were fucked when they signed him ..they were so desperate ..£80 Million.. Leicester City laughed ALL the way to the bank ..and stuffed United ..again ..2 weeks ago 4-2... have always said players contracts protect them too much ..if Maguire was a Carpenter..Plummer..or a blocklayer in an every day job and turning out what's he's turning out in a trade what he's turning out as a soccer player he'd be sacked ages ago , he is without a doubt one totally useless center half ,as Roy Keane would say " this Is Man Utd "..and he's United's center half and Captain ...and leave it all to Fred and lindelof..some collection of wasters .. seriously..how the fuck did those become professional footballer's ?? and end up playing for Man Utd ??

"The saddest part of all this is probably Olé's head will roll..if it doesn't it's really saying the worst ever premier League defeat in everyway is ok ....BUT that Maguire's head won't .. he'll still be there ..still get paid huge amounts .. and still be the useless wanker he is ..l honestly knew United were fucked when they signed him ..they were so desperate ..£80 Million.. Leicester City laughed ALL the way to the bank ..and stuffed United ..again ..2 weeks ago 4-2... have always said players contracts protect them too much ..if Maguire was a Carpenter..Plummer..or a blocklayer in an every day job and turning out what's he's turning out in a trade what he's turning out as a soccer player he'd be sacked ages ago , he is without a doubt one totally useless center half ,as Roy Keane would say " this Is Man Utd "..and he's United's center half and Captain ...and leave it all to Fred and lindelof..some collection of wasters .. seriously..how the fuck did those become professional footballer's ?? and end up playing for Man Utd ?? "

The anger grown men show towards sports people for having a bad day at work always intrigues me.

"The saddest part of all this is probably Olé's head will roll..if it doesn't it's really saying the worst ever premier League defeat in everyway is ok ....BUT that Maguire's head won't .. he'll still be there ..still get paid huge amounts .. and still be the useless wanker he is ..l honestly knew United were fucked when they signed him ..they were so desperate ..£80 Million.. Leicester City laughed ALL the way to the bank ..and stuffed United ..again ..2 weeks ago 4-2... have always said players contracts protect them too much ..if Maguire was a Carpenter..Plummer..or a blocklayer in an every day job and turning out what's he's turning out in a trade what he's turning out as a soccer player he'd be sacked ages ago , he is without a doubt one totally useless center half ,as Roy Keane would say " this Is Man Utd "..and he's United's center half and Captain ...and leave it all to Fred and lindelof..some collection of wasters .. seriously..how the fuck did those become professional footballer's ?? and end up playing for Man Utd ??

The anger grown men show towards sports people for having a bad day at work always intrigues me."

It's not just " a bad day "..it's very much all the time .....like l said if you were a building contractor and they were your tradesman and you paying them top buck and they returning the amount of ..or the quality they did..you'd sack them .. because you'd very soon be broke ...and it's not anger btw ..it's an opinion ..lm watching them for years sauntering around and picking up their lotto style wages and not giving a fuck....it's the guy that goes to work and saves the money to bring his kid over there to see them for maybe ..maybe ..only once in his life ..and they throw out that crap...l've been involved in sport all my life , to a high standard in this Country and l think their attitude as professionals sucks ...and their results prove it .

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I just love a proper meltdown

Tra la la la la

louth

They should never have resigned Ronaldo.. Since he's came back things just don't look right.. Seems like he's upset the team dynamic.. Cavani should start ahead of Ronaldo everytime for his work rate.. His tracking back and yes goals.. Ronaldo and his god complex should go someplace else..

"The saddest part of all this is probably Olé's head will roll..if it doesn't it's really saying the worst ever premier League defeat in everyway is ok ....BUT that Maguire's head won't .. he'll still be there ..still get paid huge amounts .. and still be the useless wanker he is ..l honestly knew United were fucked when they signed him ..they were so desperate ..£80 Million.. Leicester City laughed ALL the way to the bank ..and stuffed United ..again ..2 weeks ago 4-2... have always said players contracts protect them too much ..if Maguire was a Carpenter..Plummer..or a blocklayer in an every day job and turning out what's he's turning out in a trade what he's turning out as a soccer player he'd be sacked ages ago , he is without a doubt one totally useless center half ,as Roy Keane would say " this Is Man Utd "..and he's United's center half and Captain ...and leave it all to Fred and lindelof..some collection of wasters .. seriously..how the fuck did those become professional footballer's ?? and end up playing for Man Utd ??

The anger grown men show towards sports people for having a bad day at work always intrigues me.

It's not just " a bad day "..it's very much all the time .....like l said if you were a building contractor and they were your tradesman and you paying them top buck and they returning the amount of ..or the quality they did..you'd sack them .. because you'd very soon be broke ...and it's not anger btw ..it's an opinion ..lm watching them for years sauntering around and picking up their lotto style wages and not giving a fuck....it's the guy that goes to work and saves the money to bring his kid over there to see them for maybe ..maybe ..only once in his life ..and they throw out that crap...l've been involved in sport all my life , to a high standard in this Country and l think their attitude as professionals sucks ...and their results prove it ."

Opps my bad I usually associate phrases like usless wanker with anger.

Milner is same age give or take, puts in a shift every time he plays. Does nt seek all the glory tho than Ronaldo does...

Utd s problem is they are the galacticoes of premier league, big names but no identity or cohesion, balance or togetherness.

Buy players to keep fans happy, but don't buy players to fit the jigsaw

Funny wonder if Fergie and ferdinand are still patting each others back for taking Ronaldo from man City only weeks ago...

Working on it during summer, such vision

It's not just " a bad day "..it's very much all the time .....like l said if you were a building contractor and they were your tradesman and you paying them top buck and they returning the amount of ..or the quality they did..you'd sack them .. because you'd very soon be broke ...and it's not anger btw ..it's an opinion ..lm watching them for years sauntering around and picking up their lotto style wages and not giving a fuck....it's the guy that goes to work and saves the money to bring his kid over there to see them for maybe ..maybe ..only once in his life ..and they throw out that crap...l've been involved in sport all my life , to a high standard in this Country and l think their attitude as professionals sucks ...and their results prove it .

Opps my bad I usually associate phrases like usless wanker with anger. "

I usually associate phrases like it with the truth,their attitude as Professionals reeks of arrogance and condescending...but like l said it's only my opinion ,lm not one bit angry in writing anything here ..not one bit..like l said l've watched it for years happen.. arrogant overpriced..over paid so called professionals sauntering around the field ..all take take take and give absolutely nothing back ..Man Utd have taken 1pt..yes 1pt from the last 12 ..they could not beat Everton ,Aston Villa or Leicester ..this Man Utd team are the new Wwwdotcom...WHINGERS..WASTERS..WIMPS..am only telling the truth ..no anger ..just the truth ..the game V Atalanta was only a minute old and Fernandez was whinging at the lines man , he missed a golden opportunity to score first yesterday and missed a penalty V Aston Villa so again back to my point of being highly paid and not doing what they're getting paid to do but we'll agree to differ my friend ,as the song says you see it your way l see it mine .

Ronaldo can score 30 goals this season but United won't be a better unit for his presence, greatest goal scorer of all time but at 36, United are not a good enough team to carry a player, who will finish off what they can create.

His signing has upset the dynamic, he will be untouchable in terms of criticism. He is not a player to assist youngsters, rather they service him and he sets example on training ground. Excellent young players like Greenwood has gone backwards with Ronaldo on the team.

Ask Juve fans, the novelty of having him wore off when they saw they because a poorer team having to serve chances to him on a plate. I'd even expect him to leave United in the summer if they miss champions League. Individual awards (Ballon d'ors) are his motivation not the league title. With a choice between both he chooses the individual award ten times out of ten.

» Add a new message to this topic