FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Filters

Filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just wondering is anyone else having trouble with filters. I have mine to block unverified, newbies and unverified but it doesn't work but I can't mail a man who has people that are not site supporters blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Most of mine seem to be working fine. The only one I usually have issue with is the public pics one that people tend to cheat to get through but the others are all working.

Thanks for the reply Bo I'll have another go at them.

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"So just wondering is anyone else having trouble with filters. I have mine to block unverified, newbies and unverified but it doesn't work but I can't mail a man who has people that are not site supporters blocked"

Hi Lucy. I not giving an opinion on you doing that. It's your choice and your right but, I am curious as to why you want to prevent so many from contacting you. The wording of your post makes you seem like a very nice person. Again, forgive my nosiness, I'm just wondering why.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"So just wondering is anyone else having trouble with filters. I have mine to block unverified, newbies and unverified but it doesn't work but I can't mail a man who has people that are not site supporters blocked

Hi Lucy. I not giving an opinion on you doing that. It's your choice and your right but, I am curious as to why you want to prevent so many from contacting you. The wording of your post makes you seem like a very nice person. Again, forgive my nosiness, I'm just wondering why."

Lots of people including me have newbies, unverified and non site supporters blocked. In my case its to stop trolling and abuse.

"So just wondering is anyone else having trouble with filters. I have mine to block unverified, newbies and unverified but it doesn't work but I can't mail a man who has people that are not site supporters blocked

Hi Lucy. I not giving an opinion on you doing that. It's your choice and your right but, I am curious as to why you want to prevent so many from contacting you. The wording of your post makes you seem like a very nice person. Again, forgive my nosiness, I'm just wondering why.

Lots of people including me have newbies, unverified and non site supporters blocked. In my case its to stop trolling and abuse."

yes exactly this. As my profile says I'm not meeting atm but I still get lads who get abusive if I say no thanks. So filters usually just cut down on this.

By *exysamXXXWoman  over a year ago

The Land of Make Believe

I've blocked newbies and unverified profiles but it doesn't seem to filter pic verified only profiles.

To me a pic verification means nothing

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

Hi Lucy. I not giving an opinion on you doing that. It's your choice and your right but, I am curious as to why you want to prevent so many from contacting you. The wording of your post makes you seem like a very nice person. Again, forgive my nosiness, I'm just wondering why."

Because she can?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've blocked newbies and unverified profiles but it doesn't seem to filter pic verified only profiles.

To me a pic verification means nothing "

You should give feedback to site admin about this. I agree with you. The filters should be more fine grained. They could offer more filters so you can only allow someone who is meet verified to contact you for example. And another filter allowing photo verified and so on.

None of mine are working. I've redone them to see if that helps

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"None of mine are working. I've redone them to see if that helps"

Is it a possibility that the messages you are getting through your filters are repeat messages?

In other words, your filters may very well be working - but anyone who has messaged, winked or friend requested you prior to the turning on of filters can still message unless you put an individual block on that or those profiles.

If that's not the case and you've reset the filters, then I'd suggest getting in contact with site admin...all the best with it x

By *xperienced SamMan  over a year ago

Limerick

I’m pretty sure why you can’t get variations on your profile

"None of mine are working. I've redone them to see if that helps

Is it a possibility that the messages you are getting through your filters are repeat messages?

In other words, your filters may very well be working - but anyone who has messaged, winked or friend requested you prior to the turning on of filters can still message unless you put an individual block on that or those profiles.

If that's not the case and you've reset the filters, then I'd suggest getting in contact with site admin...all the best with it x"

thanks but I've had the filters on from the start and they have never worked. Ya I'll try admin. It's not a big deal just a bit annoying

"I’m pretty sure why you can’t get variations on your profile "
I don't know what you mean

» Add a new message to this topic