FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ending an affair

Ending an affair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well tonight’s the night where we end a 4 year affair. Special woman in my life has shown me so much love which I craved. She is getting married next year and have been with her the past week to have a so called final fling.

Meeting her in the future will be hard to resist her again but making it work for everyone concerned

Judgements not necessary but has anyone on her ended an affair and how has it worked out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t be easy, best of luck with the emotions for all parties. Prepare for the negs!!

The end of an affair is such a rollercoaster of emotions… feelings are hard to dissolve regardless of the circumstances.

Wish u both all the best for the future x

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

That sounds like torture. It sounds like you guys have more than just a physical connection. How do you feel about it?

No doubt we are emotionally connected and have been for some time. Both important to each other and we will stay as close friends but both can see the massive s storm should it ‘get out’

But look at the end of the day we have others to think about.

- plot twist - I could be walking her down the aisle next year

By *ouch....Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Been there about 10 years ago, the right thing is never easy do. But it'll give everyone a chance to move on.

By *ukeM8519Man  over a year ago

Leitrim

Why are ye not together full time?

"

- plot twist - I could be walking her down the aisle next year "

Well sounds like your revelling in all this to be honest.

East / North, Cork

I know I wouldn't put up with being number 2 to her real partner. The whole thing seems very unfair on you, and her fiancee.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

If your so good together and have been for four years or more why are you not together.

You obviously more than a casual affair.

Why is she going through it ???

Turn and run... I had an instance where a guy I used to meet regularly couldn't except I didn't want more and ended up outside our child's school one morning... scary stuff

I am 15 years older. She is about to get married and hopefully have her own kids herself. I would’nt stand in her way of that.

Would I drop everything and be with each other? No not fair on children wouldn’t do that do her or them

Greedy I guess? I really don’t know

"Turn and run... I had an instance where a guy I used to meet regularly couldn't except I didn't want more and ended up outside our child's school one morning... scary stuff"

Time to call in a few heavies!

She lives in Spain

Prior to covid We all met up 3/4 times a year

Been together for 4 weeks of the last 15

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

How are you going to walk her down the aisle...is she your step daughter

By *ukeM8519Man  over a year ago

Leitrim

So your 42 having an affair with a 27 year old Spanish girl who lives abroad and she is already in a relationship? Sorry something is not adding up here.

Do you pay for her flights or accommodation or give her pocket money? Not been rude I hope just trying to work it out.

Aupair from years back

No payment!

Honestly OP aside from everyone's own views on infidelity etc....

Do ya not think it's a bit of a dick move from you both to have you walk her down the aisle

That’s the mad thing about all of this we are extremely good friends apart from the affair. She lost her father a few years before she met us. Hence why she asked me if her uncle can’t would I. I of course accepted

somewhere

"That’s the mad thing about all of this we are extremely good friends apart from the affair. She lost her father a few years before she met us. Hence why she asked me if her uncle can’t would I. I of course accepted "

Just to be clear...will your partner be at the same wedding looking at you walking her up the aisle

"That’s the mad thing about all of this we are extremely good friends apart from the affair. She lost her father a few years before she met us. Hence why she asked me if her uncle can’t would I. I of course accepted

Just to be clear...will your partner be at the same wedding looking at you walking her up the aisle "

Yes

By my side that day. After tomorrow I’ll be a better husband

"That’s the mad thing about all of this we are extremely good friends apart from the affair. She lost her father a few years before she met us. Hence why she asked me if her uncle can’t would I. I of course accepted "

Ya OK.... but like could ya not say no out of respect to the guy she is actually marrying

No. If she wants me to do that I will. Nothing to do with him but I put her first

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

Man you gotta do your own thing in life and what you think is right by you but seen as you put it out there, the walking her down the aisle bit is extremely disrespectful to her future husband and I dont think that's a good idea. It's almost an inside joke with you two laughing at him (I'm sure you don't mean it that way or seen it that way as you are close to her emotionally but it's how it looks to me from the outside looking in)

As for the affair, no judgement here as no1 knows the ins and outs of your situation but if you can't be together long term it sounds like it's best for both of you to end it now rather than create a shitty situation that fucks up alot of people's lives.

If you are single it also give you a change to find someone else you can settle with long term if that's what you want.

East / North, Cork

You lived in the house with your wife and kids and you were sneaking about fucking the aupair, and you somehow managed to spend 4 weeks with her without your wife and kids, and now you're gonna walk her down the isle in front of everyone?

Previous sympathy recinded.

Good luck with both your marriages. I'm out

I appreciate your words

I’ll be a better person tomorrow.

Story has dramatically changed. I also retract my previous words! You’re au pair! Not appropriate. The lady that minded your kids! Pull back and cop on!

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

"I appreciate your words

I’ll be a better person tomorrow."

people like you never change you should known better messing about with an aupair that was looking after your kids shame on you !!!

Shame on me is correct

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Perhaps this should be moved to the stories and fantasies section

Jaffa

I’ve been 100% truthful

I’ve done wrong we’ve done wrong and I will be a better person again.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

How you manage a month away without your wife and kids knowing your not around

It was three separate weeks over the last 3 months

One of which was in Spain

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Whether this is true or not you're clearly just looking for validation. If you've spent anytime around here you would know this topic never goes down well.

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

These things rarely end well. Overall.this is quite a sad situation as clearly you are not happy/satisfied with your wife nor is the au pair happy with her fiancé. And surely your wife couldn't be happy even if ignorance is bliss.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

How to end it.... cut contact. The end.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

"That’s the mad thing about all of this we are extremely good friends apart from the affair. She lost her father a few years before she met us. Hence why she asked me if her uncle can’t would I. I of course accepted

Just to be clear...will your partner be at the same wedding looking at you walking her up the aisle

Yes

By my side that day. After tomorrow I’ll be a better husband "

if you are going to be a better husband then you should consider not going to the wedding and let the young woman get on with her own life and her future husband's.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

You are married, you are having an affair with your children's caregiver AND you are on here...

OP of it turns out the groom is a long lost relative or evil twin of some sort we need updates.

And possible a Spanish located spin off

East / North, Cork

If noone chimes in with the obvious groom/grooming joke I'm gonna have to

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"Man you gotta do your own thing in life and what you think is right by you but seen as you put it out there, the walking her down the aisle bit is extremely disrespectful to her future husband and I dont think that's a good idea. It's almost an inside joke with you two laughing at him (I'm sure you don't mean it that way or seen it that way as you are close to her emotionally but it's how it looks to me from the outside looking in)

As for the affair, no judgement here as no1 knows the ins and outs of your situation but if you can't be together long term it sounds like it's best for both of you to end it now rather than create a shitty situation that fucks up alot of people's lives.

If you are single it also give you a change to find someone else you can settle with long term if that's what you want.

"

always spot on R x

no winners here at all

"

always spot on R x

no winners here at all "

To be fair the guy who just took his kids midterm week of to go to Spain and fuck the nanny might have a different view

Great story, what's the movie. Netflix?

kildare

"

always spot on R x

no winners here at all

To be fair the guy who just took his kids midterm week of to go to Spain and fuck the nanny might have a different view "

bahahahaha I guess you have a point my friend

"Perhaps this should be moved to the stories and fantasies section"

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Knew someone who was banging a woman for years right upto a week before she got married.. Kinda felt sorry for the husband to be as he was blissfully unaware

Just don't knock her up before she goes...

I’m shock at reading this. Bit of a pickle alright. I have to say that I think you should cut all the ties straight away and never contact her again. Just my opinion though. Best of luck with it and from now on be a good boy but as they say, a leopard doesn’t change his spots.

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Cut ties. She has made her decision. Now you must make yours.

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You can learn a lot from songs especially the older love and folk songs I very much urge you to listen to a song The Fureys sang called "The Grande Affair".

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Not a hope will that new marriage last, how could it?

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Not a hope will that new marriage last, how could it?"

It could if they stop contact. I presume she's not taking the decision to get married lightly.

maynooth

Just playing devil's advocate, surely its the case that monogamy is not for some/many people. I'm not saying I agree with a guy riding the au pair, speaking as someone who has had au pairs who remain great family friends years after, its a trust relationship and they are a family member to us. Be honest with partner about feeling dissatisfied instead of saying you need to be a better person? Yet again monogamy is the problem?

"Man you gotta do your own thing in life and what you think is right by you but seen as you put it out there, the walking her down the aisle bit is extremely disrespectful to her future husband and I dont think that's a good idea. It's almost an inside joke with you two laughing at him (I'm sure you don't mean it that way or seen it that way as you are close to her emotionally but it's how it looks to me from the outside looking in)

"

Agreed.

Walk away & Take the pain.

Better man/husband tomorrow...so assume you will be deleting your fab profile and whatever other apps you are also on then??

"Better man/husband tomorrow...so assume you will be deleting your fab profile and whatever other apps you are also on then?? "

Better not good

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

You have some hard decisions ahead of you OP. Your heart is ruling your head. It's time to accept your affair is over. She's marrying her own man and starting family life with him. You already have that family life. You've loved and lost. I've had this conversation with so many guys over the years, and while you're free to mess up your own life, you have obligations to Mrs and the kids. Senorita will get on with her life. Let her go.

kildare

"You have some hard decisions ahead of you OP. Your heart is ruling your head. It's time to accept your affair is over. She's marrying her own man and starting family life with him. You already have that family life. You've loved and lost. I've had this conversation with so many guys over the years, and while you're free to mess up your own life, you have obligations to Mrs and the kids. Senorita will get on with her life. Let her go. "

By *ackie 100Man  over a year ago

galway

was waiting for that !!

"Turn and run... I had an instance where a guy I used to meet regularly couldn't except I didn't want more and ended up outside our child's school one morning... scary stuff"

Fuck..now that's scary ok

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 06:20:05]

By *iego100Man  over a year ago

idaho

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time , it’s all good fun until you are found out …. Hoe many people you hurting then …. Would your kids be able to move on from it ?

I know .. I wore that tee shirt …

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Jaffa

I’ve been 100% truthful

I’ve done wrong we’ve done wrong and I will be a better person again. "

I’ve done wrong but I’ll just post here about fucking a younger girl, making a mug of my wife and then spitting in her fiancé’s face by walking her down the aisle…. I’ll say no more cos I often get banned for stating the obvious….,

Seems like hassle and hard work and drama to me

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Can anybody else hear the Eastenders theme tune playing in the background??

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Can anybody else hear the Eastenders theme tune playing in the background??"

I can now lol - damn you !!!

By *ilverfox3233Man  over a year ago

cork/donegal

"Can anybody else hear the Eastenders theme tune playing in the background??

I can now lol - damn you !!!"

Now you’ve got everyone going “duh du du du du duuuh” in their head

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

.Ireland..

Gees, this thread gonna linger about as long as the front door, back door 'tight door, thread

I know it.....

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 23:34:51]

I see by OPs profile that he is bicurious, maybe the new husband will suit both of them

By *oadrunner2000Man  over a year ago

city centre

Sounds like an episode of eastenders to me.....

"Jaffa

I’ve been 100% truthful

I’ve done wrong we’ve done wrong and I will be a better person again.

I’ve done wrong but I’ll just post here about fucking a younger girl, making a mug of my wife and then spitting in her fiancé’s face by walking her down the aisle…. I’ll say no more cos I often get banned for stating the obvious…., "

By *rct4Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I think he's taking more that the Spanish one for a ride, this is a cracker bet he would sell out the appolo

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

Has he gotten back to tell us how the breakup went?

Reckon Op if u r gonna walk her down the aisle a bullet proof vest would be a wise move.

I mean...WTF!!

maynooth

Let's just say he's written to at least 3 ladies about meeting up. Keeping the dick wet and all that....

somewhere

"Let's just say he's written to at least 3 ladies about meeting up. Keeping the dick wet and all that...."

Could be looking for a plus one for the wedding

By *raladsCouple  over a year ago

athlone westmeath

Lol

Pure B…S…

Jude Law has put on a few

maynooth

"Let's just say he's written to at least 3 ladies about meeting up. Keeping the dick wet and all that....

Could be looking for a plus one for the wedding "

Hilarious

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

What did the wife say when you told her youre walking your much younger aupair up the isle.

Who knows youre wife could be on fab right now reading this shit.

There is a slowness in affairs which ripens them, and a slowness which rots them

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

So you are still on here OP?

By *ucy PhurWoman  over a year ago

Sth Dublin

This has to be complete bull poop! Attention seeker much??

By *ostringslover888Man  over a year ago

south

[Removed by poster at 30/10/21 11:53:04]

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

You wouldn't see this on an Eastenders special.

Riding the baby sitter, meeting her for weeks at a time and your wife has no clue. Now you're walking her down the aisle?

Just one last thing to do now and that's to get her pregnant.

There's a fictional section on here I'm sure! File there in the filing cabinet.

By *iscokidMan  over a year ago

Munster

When's the wedding OP??

We could all do with a few days in Spain....................... That is of course if we get an invite.

Laughing out Loud ?

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

Dude your a fucking cliché shagging the au pair cop the fuck on she used you

"I appreciate your words

I’ll be a better person tomorrow."

A better person would walk away completely from this situation Good luck with becoming a better person over night if was that easy we would all be angels instead if devils tomorrow lol.

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I appreciate your words

A better person would walk away completely from this situation Good luck with becoming a better person over night if was that easy we would all be angels instead if devils tomorrow lol."

"I appreciate your words

A better person would walk away completely from this situation Good luck with becoming a better person over night if was that easy we would all be angels instead if devils tomorrow lol.

"

lol good morning.

Funny how in another thread the OP said the best sex was with an Italian au pair.... the mind boggles

"Funny how in another thread the OP said the best sex was with an Italian au pair.... the mind boggles "

I think it's a bit ingenuine tbh, profile kind of says it all really or maybe it's just me who thinks this?!

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Funny how in another thread the OP said the best sex was with an Italian au pair.... the mind boggles

I think it's a bit ingenuine tbh, profile kind of says it all really or maybe it's just me who thinks this?! "

Knew I'd read that a while ago, even though it says 3mins ago. Feckin clock went back!

Worst part about that?

I'm not in bed capitalising on it

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

"Knew someone who was banging a woman for years right upto a week before she got married.. Kinda felt sorry for the husband to be as he was blissfully unaware "

Have you not had sex with married women?

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

How many years ago did the affair start. You'd hardly walk her dowm the aisle if you knew her just 5 years or so. She's been back in Spain a number of years too?

By *ulu00Woman  over a year ago

Donegal

Honestly, should this not be posted in the stories/fantasy section

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Honestly, should this not be posted in the stories/fantasy section "

Agreed

Trying to fulfill the banging the au pair fantasy, starting at the end of the story, rather than the initial meet, all in the wrong forum section!

Then expecting folk to think it's real and take it seriously, because of that

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"No. If she wants me to do that I will. Nothing to do with him but I put her first"

If you have a wife, should you not put HER 1st??

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"You lived in the house with your wife and kids and you were sneaking about fucking the aupair, and you somehow managed to spend 4 weeks with her without your wife and kids, and now you're gonna walk her down the isle in front of everyone?

Previous sympathy recinded.

Good luck with both your marriages. I'm out"

Exactly this

By *J...Woman  over a year ago

athlone

"Funny how in another thread the OP said the best sex was with an Italian au pair.... the mind boggles "

By *J...Woman  over a year ago

athlone

Maybe he is not great at geography and the subject pair is actually from Carlow .. who knows

"Funny how in another thread the OP said the best sex was with an Italian au pair.... the mind boggles

I think it's a bit ingenuine tbh, profile kind of says it all really or maybe it's just me who thinks this?!

Knew I'd read that a while ago, even though it says 3mins ago. Feckin clock went back!

Worst part about that?

I'm not in bed capitalising on it "

Maybe ylu will enjoy tne extra hour this morning instead.

"Maybe he is not great at geography and the subject pair is actually from Carlow .. who knows "

Walter Mitty comes to mind

By *ivelifeMan  over a year ago

Sounds like a fantasy story. Complete made up.

Simple as.

So it's not real?

Completely unrelated but does anyone know how to cancel an Au Pair?

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Late to this . Any way of summarising the 107 posts ?

kildare

"So it's not real?

Completely unrelated but does anyone know how to cancel an Au Pair?"

what about an older lady?? who doesn't really like kids...

will she work if I cancel cancel Au Pair

kildare

"Late to this . Any way of summarising the 107 posts ? "

the people have spoken

OP maybe telling porkies

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Ha

By *ivelifeMan  over a year ago

"Late to this . Any way of summarising the 107 posts ? "

Yea he is great at making up a kerry version of 50 shades .....

By *isa003Woman  over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

Mods close this thread.

The lines are closed.

The votes have been counted.

And the winner of the

"It never happened" award 2021

goes to......

"Mods close this thread.

The lines are closed.

The votes have been counted.

And the winner of the

"It never happened" award 2021

goes to......"

Lol i love this i am not the only one who thinks this is all made up like a fantasy or something.

"Late to this . Any way of summarising the 107 posts ?

the people have spoken

OP maybe telling porkies "

And there it goes private profile to add to the empty one that was there. Why do people really feel the need to make threads like this here. It's either a fake it till you make it(fantasy) or just delusional or other lol

Obvious: they don't have the channels

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Turn and run. Let her go.

In years to come you will smile at all of this.

» Add a new message to this topic