FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Night club tickets cork

Night club tickets cork

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uphoria21 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork city

Can I say how much of a joke this ticket system is for nightclubs especially for Halloween. Tried our best for 4 night clubs and all booked out online faster then we could type. Looks like we no clubs for us lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hyeyesMan  over a year ago

meath

Get a season ticket for the year ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I say how much of a joke this ticket system is for nightclubs especially for Halloween. Tried our best for 4 night clubs and all booked out online faster then we could type. Looks like we no clubs for us lol"

I mean imagine how early you would have needed to queue if there was no tickets at least this way people won't spend 3 hours lining up before realising they won't be going clubbing

By *uphoria21 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork city

"Can I say how much of a joke this ticket system is for nightclubs especially for Halloween. Tried our best for 4 night clubs and all booked out online faster then we could type. Looks like we no clubs for us lol

I mean imagine how early you would have needed to queue if there was no tickets at least this way people won't spend 3 hours lining up before realising they won't be going clubbing"

The worst I thought I ever queued was like an hour for voodoo rooms in pre pandemic for Halloween. People constantly leave and go threw out the night always able to get in. I just don't feel nightclubs should have tickets. Covid pass I haven't an issue as both fully vaxxed. Takes the spontaneous out of them. People could leave after an hour and you still can't get in to take there place

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I say how much of a joke this ticket system is for nightclubs especially for Halloween. Tried our best for 4 night clubs and all booked out online faster then we could type. Looks like we no clubs for us lol

I mean imagine how early you would have needed to queue if there was no tickets at least this way people won't spend 3 hours lining up before realising they won't be going clubbing

The worst I thought I ever queued was like an hour for voodoo rooms in pre pandemic for Halloween. People constantly leave and go threw out the night always able to get in. I just don't feel nightclubs should have tickets. Covid pass I haven't an issue as both fully vaxxed. Takes the spontaneous out of them. People could leave after an hour and you still can't get in to take there place "

Fair enough I get the spontaneity side of it. And I'm a bit beyind it affecting me

I can see the reasoning behind it for the next few weeks when demand will have built up so much. Especially for a Halloween night etc.. so I think the lines would have been alot longer than a normal pre pandemic night out.

I havent really beem paying attention is the idea that it will prevent hassle at the door?

» Add a new message to this topic