FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Need help ...

Need help ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Talking with my girlfriend i discovered that she is very curious to try with another girl , but she doesn't know I'm on this site and she doesn't know about this site so the only problem for her would be finding the right girl... How do I proceed how can I make this happen without letting her know that I'm involved ? .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

On a purely practical level...you could say you've heard of the site on the radio...ask her would she like to create a profile together and hide your single one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you are looking to seduce your partner? Why not just say something like you stumbled apon this site when searching for something else online?

"On a purely practical level...you could say you've heard of the site on the radio...ask her would she like to create a profile together and hide your single one.

"

thank you

"So you are looking to seduce your partner? Why not just say something like you stumbled apon this site when searching for something else online? "
i was thinking about that thank you

"So you are looking to seduce your partner? Why not just say something like you stumbled apon this site when searching for something else online? i was thinking about that thank you "

I think it's best to be honest with your partner.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/21 08:43:09]

"So you are looking to seduce your partner? Why not just say something like you stumbled apon this site when searching for something else online? i was thinking about that thank you

I think it's best to be honest with your partner. "

you're totally right, i think I'll just tell her everything and what happens happens

Considering you’ve been on the site for over a year you’ve not just stumbled across it recently. There’s been a few write ups in the papers about fab and the swingers lifestyle over the years you could say you’d heard of fab that way. You’d need to come clean about your current profile also.

"Considering you’ve been on the site for over a year you’ve not just stumbled across it recently. There’s been a few write ups in the papers about fab and the swingers lifestyle over the years you could say you’d heard of fab that way. You’d need to come clean about your current profile also. "

Yes i totally agree but i think stumbling accross it is much better than seducing a partner. At least with stumbling across it he can then come clean about his current profile when the time is right.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Say nowt, book a hotel for a romantic weekend and when you go to the room together have another fabber in the bed oiled up and ready to go…she’ll love that !!!

"Talking with my girlfriend i discovered that she is very curious to try with another girl , but she doesn't know I'm on this site and she doesn't know about this site so the only problem for her would be finding the right girl... How do I proceed how can I make this happen without letting her know that I'm involved ? ..... "

Find out the type of girl that your girl is into , put out a few feelers here ,arrange a meet without your girl knowing but with the girl here knowing that it's a planned meet and see how it goes..bit of planning ok but what's the option . .

I wouldn’t be putting a face pic up here no matter what your situation is. Keep that for private conversations. What if a friend of hers sees your pic!! Just my opinion. Good luck with the search.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/21 13:55:30]

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Talking with my girlfriend i discovered that she is very curious to try with another girl , but she doesn't know I'm on this site and she doesn't know about this site so the only problem for her would be finding the right girl... How do I proceed how can I make this happen without letting her know that I'm involved ? .....

Find out the type of girl that your girl is into , put out a few feelers here ,arrange a meet without your girl knowing but with the girl here knowing that it's a planned meet and see how it goes..bit of planning ok but what's the option . ."

Ye that's a great idea nothing better than finding out your other half has set you up to fuck someone else without your knowledge.I can't see any reason that would blow up in someone's face at all .

"Talking with my girlfriend i discovered that she is very curious to try with another girl , but she doesn't know I'm on this site and she doesn't know about this site so the only problem for her would be finding the right girl... How do I proceed how can I make this happen without letting her know that I'm involved ? .....

Find out the type of girl that your girl is into , put out a few feelers here ,arrange a meet without your girl knowing but with the girl here knowing that it's a planned meet and see how it goes..bit of planning ok but what's the option . ..

Ye that's a great idea nothing better than finding out your other half has set you up to fuck someone else without your knowledge.I can't see any reason that would blow up in someone's face at all . "

Better to tell your partner about the site and the fact your on it than arranging a meet. But in many ways I’d prepare for single life considering you’re on here over a year. Who knows she might also have a profile on fab or just be into the idea anyway! Something tells me that might be wishful thinking though.

somewhere

No where does the op say its a serious long term relationship or that he's had a meet while in here anyway

Just leaves me thinking if a single person is on here and start seeing someone as in the start of a relationship ,how long should you wait before you hide the profile or indeed tell them it exists

somewhere

Actually read the op completely wrong and thought he didnt want to tell her he was on here..not that he wanted to organise someone without her knowing

Ignore me I'm a dope

Chat loads about it, find out what type of girl she finds attractive....what would she like to see you doing and more importantly not...

A fantasy is one thing... the reality cab be quite different

Delete your profile.. start afresh as a couple if she's keen to explore...

"Chat loads about it, find out what type of girl she finds attractive....what would she like to see you doing and more importantly not...

"

well that's the best way i think and the honest as well ... I'll delete my profile indeed ... Thank you and i hope I'll be back with her as well

A guy actually took advice on here

"A guy actually took advice on here "

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Chat loads about it, find out what type of girl she finds attractive....what would she like to see you doing and more importantly not...

"

This…..

» Add a new message to this topic