FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Low cervix

Low cervix

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oryou47 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

Just wondering are there many ladies that have a low lying cervix, lf the are with someone who is well endowed does it hurt in some positions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea if mine is low but went to the doctors once to get the coil fitted,neither the nurse or the doctor could find it, I just replied its that long since it seen light it's fainted

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

"No idea if mine is low but went to the doctors once to get the coil fitted,neither the nurse or the doctor could find it, I just replied its that long since it seen light it's fainted "

"No idea if mine is low but went to the doctors once to get the coil fitted,neither the nurse or the doctor could find it, I just replied its that long since it seen light it's fainted "

Hahaha, DD

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Haha....brilliant

carlow

DD maybe some faber could show it some light then

By *itlbeeCouple  over a year ago

Ireland

Mine is pretty low at times and my partner is lucky enough to be a well endowed man.

There are positions we can't do easily together, or I need to hold him back form entering me fully.

For example doggy or legs on shoulders, I do these positions a lot with other guys because it let's them get deep, but My partner has to be much more careful.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I know I can't go full length in doggy with herself or other people. Its fine in other positions.

I know its not low though from examination dring labour.

On a related note I (over 5 pregnancies) learned to check a cervix for dilation. Its good to know your partners anatomy.

All I know is there's nothing worse than a dick that doesn't reach all the way in especially during certain positions that shorten the vagina

carlow

"All I know is there's nothing worse than a dick that doesn't reach all the way in especially during certain positions that shorten the vagina "

Do you like your cervix pounded so

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I think the position of the cervix changes with monthly cycles! When time of the month is coming is lower

"All I know is there's nothing worse than a dick that doesn't reach all the way in especially during certain positions that shorten the vagina "

Greedy girl!

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

In all seriousness, if a lady's cervix is protruding down into her vagina, this could potentially be symptomatic of a prolapse, and a visit to the GP would be advisable, at the earliest opportunity.

carlow

"In all seriousness, if a lady's cervix is protruding down into her vagina, this could potentially be symptomatic of a prolapse, and a visit to the GP would be advisable, at the earliest opportunity. "

Do you know that some lady's vaginas are shallower then others,

Nothing to do with protruding down into vagina

"In all seriousness, if a lady's cervix is protruding down into her vagina, this could potentially be symptomatic of a prolapse, and a visit to the GP would be advisable, at the earliest opportunity.

Nothing to do with protruding down into vagina "

So are their minds

carlow

"In all seriousness, if a lady's cervix is protruding down into her vagina, this could potentially be symptomatic of a prolapse, and a visit to the GP would be advisable, at the earliest opportunity.

Nothing to do with protruding down into vagina

So are their minds "

Haha, no chance of a shag for you tonight so

Ha ha that's funny DD, i got tested this morning and the nurse said "you have the coil in do you, i can see the string" lol i was saying it's the best contraception that's been invented in my experience anyway. I didn't mention anything about the big toys or cock that goes up there lol.

carlow

[Removed by poster at 18/11/21 11:05:42]

By *oguish1Man  over a year ago

Carrigrohane

"No idea if mine is low but went to the doctors once to get the coil fitted,neither the nurse or the doctor could find it, I just replied its that long since it seen light it's fainted

Ha ha that's funny DD, i got tested this morning and the nurse said "you have the coil in do you, i can see the string" lol i was saying it's the best contraception that's been invented in my experience anyway. I didn't mention anything about the big toys or cock that goes up there lol. "

This is so funny thinking of ye girls having this conversation ... Cc thanks for the mental picture

» Add a new message to this topic