FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > That time of year

That time of year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverfox74 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin offaly

Hi folks. Coming to that time of year again that I don’t like and each year it gets worse especially this time of year. Not a good few days at the moment and more to come and then not looking forward to the big day and the few days off work around that time.

This time of year can be hard on some people. Keep an eye out for those close to you and friends. All some people need is knowing there is a friend there for them. Keep safe over the next few weeks people. Next year is a new year and maybe new beginnings.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

You could try and help others on the big day if you want to get out and not be on your own

Charities everywhere need volunteers to help deliver food as there's no communal dinners as there used to be.

I spend a few hours every year delivering to old and disabled people to help them get a Christmas dinner

It also means their carers get to spend some time with their families and a bit of a break

Its the best craic and most worthwhile thing I do every year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are so right, and its easy to forget in all the distractions that its a lonely, depressing or overwhelming time for many.

Lower expectations of yourself, do a few nice little things for yourself and remember the sun will return again. xx

[Removed by poster at 27/11/21 18:25:57]

I used to Absolutely love everything about it,and l mean everything , the whole buzz was just so soul filling, now l can't stand anything about it and that is sad,the reason will remain private,but all l will say is there are so many beautiful people in this world that did not deserve to be involved with the pure monsters that they were.

"Hi folks. .... All some people need is knowing there is a friend there for them. Keep safe over the next few weeks people. Next year is a new year and maybe new beginnings."

That is a kind, decent and

hopeful message. Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic