FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Throuple

Throuple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curious to see if there any throuples out there mff, mmf, mmm, fff. The idea of it has me fascinated, I always get called greedy for wanting a relationship with 2 people. But I gots so much love to give

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *t777Woman  over a year ago

close by

Good luck with your search

"Good luck with your search"

Thank you! I know it's asking a bit much. But it's what I want and I'ma try and get it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Crikey I'd be happy with one lol

Greedy? More like hard work

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

One i be very happy.

"Crikey I'd be happy with one lol"

There's always room for more pleasure

"Greedy? More like hard work "

*Rolls up sleeves*

I like a hard day's work now

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

It is working for some

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Having an actually proper relationship with two women sounds like torture. I assume a "throuple" comes under the BDSM umbrella?

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Had a throuple profile briefly . Was actually more of a party organising profile but many were intrigued by it

By *sBlueJayWoman  over a year ago

galway

Throuple is something I'm actually interested in. I love sharing and I'm not a jealous person I love the idea of having more than one person to spend time with. Be it ffm or mmf I don't mind

We are looking for a third (mfm) but not many genuine sites cater for this

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I would love a throuple fwb 'relationship' but a romantic relationship with one person is unappealing never mind two.

By *ir SnakebitesMan  over a year ago

Newry

"Curious to see if there any throuples out there mff, mmf, mmm, fff. The idea of it has me fascinated, I always get called greedy for wanting a relationship with 2 people. But I gots so much love to give "

I have been polly for a very long time and was in a thrupple back in wales it was grate, but comunication is absolutely key

Isn't it illegal to be in a throuple (not bigamy) in Ireland? I thought that more than 2 people living under the same roof in a romantic relationship was illegal in Ireland. Maybe I am wrong.

Being illegal is absolutely discriminatory, people should be free to marry and live with whomever they fall in love.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Isn't it illegal to be in a throuple (not bigamy) in Ireland? I thought that more than 2 people living under the same roof in a romantic relationship was illegal in Ireland. Maybe I am wrong.

Being illegal is absolutely discriminatory, people should be free to marry and live with whomever they fall in love."

You can't legally marry more than one person, but you can live with more than 1 no worries.

By *ubhornybiMan  over a year ago

Northside

Iv been the 3rd in a few throuples over the years. They’re ideal situation for me. I work a lot so don’t feel like I’m letting someone down by not always bring available and while I enjoy being with someone I love my own space too.

Pity there’s not more people open to it. Plus the sexual side of it s a plus

"Isn't it illegal to be in a throuple (not bigamy) in Ireland? I thought that more than 2 people living under the same roof in a romantic relationship was illegal in Ireland. Maybe I am wrong.

Being illegal is absolutely discriminatory, people should be free to marry and live with whomever they fall in love."

Love this man! Everyone should just be free to love and marry whoever. Long as it's legal and consensual. LOVE IS LOVE

"Crikey I'd be happy with one lol"

Lol yep a decent one who would share sometimes.

Being illegal is absolutely discriminatory, people should be free to marry and live with whomever they fall in love.

Love this man! Everyone should just be free to love and marry whoever. Long as it's legal and consensual. LOVE IS LOVE "

Definitely freedom is priceless i have never heard of throuple?! Care to elaborate for me please.

Love this man! Everyone should just be free to love and marry whoever. Long as it's legal and consensual. LOVE IS LOVE

Definitely freedom is priceless i have never heard of throuple?! Care to elaborate for me please. "

Generally a throuple would be classed as 3 people enegahed in an active relationship together. Whatever definition that is between them. It's not exactly about sex for me (although group fun is always fun ) but I just think it would suit me.i got lots and lots of love to give !

Belfast

Your profile pic is v hot.

"Your profile pic is v hot."

Thank you kindly, your legs are very long and Lucius looking. Sadly Im a little out of your age range to message privately

This is what we are looking for, we would love a girlfriend but alas it seems quite hard to find, I'm sure we will get there eventually.

Danish x

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"Curious to see if there any throuples out there mff, mmf, mmm, fff. The idea of it has me fascinated, I always get called greedy for wanting a relationship with 2 people. But I gots so much love to give "

I hope that's not where your journey to the depths of depravity is starting. It might be a long road....

Belfast

"Your profile pic is v hot.

Thank you kindly, your legs are very long and Lucius looking. Sadly Im a little out of your age range to message privately"

I'm 5'6" they're not that long sorry must just be the angle

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

In some cultures, Nepal comes to mind, a wife may have two husbands, one for summer , one for winter as one is always away in the high pastures with the Yaks. There is a small polyamourous culture in ireland. I like the idea, but i think it might be difficult in practise.

"In some cultures, Nepal comes to mind, a wife may have two husbands, one for summer , one for winter as one is always away in the high pastures with the Yaks. There is a small polyamourous culture in ireland. I like the idea, but i think it might be difficult in practise. "

Actually in Nepal a woman is the wife of her man and his brothers.

East / North, Cork

"In some cultures, Nepal comes to mind, a wife may have two husbands, one for summer , one for winter as one is always away in the high pastures with the Yaks. There is a small polyamourous culture in ireland. I like the idea, but i think it might be difficult in practise.

Actually in Nepal a woman is the wife of her man and his brothers."

Funnily that's actually the case in Christianity also.

Genesis 38:8

"Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.”

It's funny they generally like to skip over shite like that and head straight to the man lying with a man being with an abomination etc

East / North, Cork

The rest of the story... just because of the awesomeness....

"8Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also"

So this dude was slain by god for not cumming inside his dead brothers wife, and instead pulling out and spluffing on the floor.

» Add a new message to this topic