FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women wearing “enhancing” yoga pants

Women wearing “enhancing” yoga pants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No doubt about it yoga pants are sexy as fook… but with pants that enhances a woman’s derrière, push up bras, fake tan and make up. These days a guy could wake up to a completely different looking person in the morning. Is it a case of false advertising?

Imagine guys started wearing bulge enhancing underwear, would women be disappointed the goods were not as advertised?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No doubt about it yoga pants are sexy as fook… but with pants that enhances a woman’s derrière, push up bras, fake tan and make up. These days a guy could wake up to a completely different looking person in the morning. Is it a case of false advertising?

Imagine guys started wearing bulge enhancing underwear, would women be disappointed the goods were not as advertised?

"

Yawn

"No doubt about it yoga pants are sexy as fook… but with pants that enhances a woman’s derrière, push up bras, fake tan and make up. These days a guy could wake up to a completely different looking person in the morning. Is it a case of false advertising?

Yawn "

It wouldn’t be yawn if I woke beside you, it would be “there is a god”!

Yawn

It wouldn’t be yawn if I woke beside you, it would be “there is a god”!"

According to OP you'd probably run away screaming :P

Yawn

According to OP you'd probably run away screaming :P"

Did I mention you ?! You’re in the naturally pretty category… you don’t need make up or enhancing to make you attractive

Yawn

Did I mention you ?! You’re in the naturally pretty category… you don’t need make up or enhancing to make you attractive "

Smooth, very smooth!

Yawn

Did I mention you ?! You’re in the naturally pretty category… you don’t need make up or enhancing to make you attractive

Smooth, very smooth!"

Just being honest

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

I love those pants; it's hard for me to keep my eyes off these beetle bonnets as they approach and those two puppies when walking behind.

Vive la difference!; even if it is enhanced on occasions.

I'm outraged......

These aren't just for women

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"

I love it. I wouldn't be complaining. some women do look entirely different without makeup but makeup is part of who women are I think

Its good to see the return of the bettle. Beautiful sight to behold

Tipperary

I don't think it's a sight any man could say they're not attracted 2. one of life's great pleasures, if only as a viewpoint.

"

Yawn

Did I mention you ?! You’re in the naturally pretty category… you don’t need make up or enhancing to make you attractive "

Puke...very puke!

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

You mean, you don't want to wake up beside a woman who's left your sheets orange with fake tan, the pillow case black from mascara, boobs that hit her knees when she's vertical and a flat arse, despite the fact that you've been pounding it all night with what you've possibly falsely advertised yourself?!

#it'snotallaboutthebulgeforallwomen

You mean, you don't want to wake up beside a woman who's left your sheets orange with fake tan, the pillow case black from mascara, boobs that hit her knees when she's vertical and a flat arse, despite the fact that you've been pounding it all night with what you've possibly falsely advertised yourself?!

#it'snotallaboutthebulgeforallwomen "

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

To be fair, if she drops them and I then realise what she was wearing, I'm unlikely to mention my disappointment at that very moment.

#timeandplace

I can assure everyone, yoga pants not enhance Titanium Tushy derrière lol

"I can assure everyone, yoga pants not enhance Titanium Tushy derrière lol "

Perfectly round

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think it's false advertising as it is quite visually obvious. OP, maybe you should opt your observation skills to avoid surprises or if you like the Kardashian look then you just have to embrace it.

"I don't think it's false advertising as it is quite visually obvious. OP, maybe you should opt your observation skills to avoid surprises or if you like the Kardashian look then you just have to embrace it. "

Into the natural look.. who are the Kardashian ?

It's a shame they aren't enchanting I like a chick to levitate and shit

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Some men do enhance their bulge.

Some men also do take photos of their pride and joy at angles that makes it look huge to attract women too.

Some women like make up.

Some women don't like make up.

You have to be completely naive, living in a cave not to know what make up looks like and that under it - there is a person with their bare skin which is never perfect.

Many years ago I went to work with no make up on.

My boss pulled me aside and told me that I don't need make up because I'm very beautiful.

I didn't wear make up for a week. Same boss pulled me aside and said "you and me both know that you are very beautiful, but I think it's time to start wearing make up again as people keep asking me if you're okay and why you look so tired all the time".

Can't bloody win with men hey

missus

Tipperary

"Some men do enhance their bulge.

Some men also do take photos of their pride and joy at angles that makes it look huge to attract women too.

Some women like make up.

You have to be completely naive, living in a cave not to know what make up looks like and that under it - there is a person with their bare skin which is never perfect.

My boss pulled me aside and told me that I don't need make up because I'm very beautiful.

I didn't wear make up for a week. Same boss pulled me aside and said "you and me both know that you are very beautiful, but I think it's time to start wearing make up again as people keep asking me if you're okay and why you look so tired all the time".

missus "

men. pesky divils.

Belfast

Some women like make up.

missus men. pesky divils. "

Tipperary

Some women like make up.

missus men. pesky divils.

"

Some women like make up.

missus "

In today’s PC world that wouldn’t go down very well

Belfast

Some women like make up.

missus

In today’s PC world that wouldn’t go down very well "

And your post will

By *ifewantstoplayCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

Ok I’ll try and keep the clothes on in bed and that way nobody will wake up disappointed.

I’ll keep the light off as well and keep a stock of eye masks at the ready.

Job done

T xx

Tipperary

"Ok I’ll try and keep the clothes on in bed and that way nobody will wake up disappointed.

Job done

T xx"

a woman who knows the score

"Ok I’ll try and keep the clothes on in bed and that way nobody will wake up disappointed.

Job done

I’m not trying to get you to accept a message from me, I’m just saying, WOW! You are fantastic!

T xx"

Two posts today and quite judgemental aren’t you.

Some women like make up.

missus

And your post will "

I go down very well

Belfast

Some women like make up.

missus

And your post will

I go down very well "

You still haven't answered my question in your other thread

"

Would you even get to wake up beside a woman I wonder?

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Some women like make up.

missus

And your post will

I go down very well

You still haven't answered my question in your other thread "

Fuck it I'll guess of OP won't! 105 veris but the feel I was getting on the last thread is the actual boneyard number is a lot lower

I'll say 15

Low percent guess

By *issLipsandhipsWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Thats why you always bring her swimming on a first date lol

Belfast

Some women like make up.

missus

And your post will

I go down very well

Fuck it I'll guess of OP won't! 105 veris but the feel I was getting on the last thread is the actual boneyard number is a lot lower

I'll say 15

Low percent guess"

You were almost close. Answer is 4. One woman. One man. One couple.

In over 3 years since we've become a couple.

Horrifying sluts. STD's are hanging out of both of us

Currently wearing a push up bra, have nail & eyelash extensions and HD brows, and I'm sporting a fading fake tan.

Seriously if anyone is deluded enough to think I'm not going to look different without my full armour and warpaint needs a good shake.

I don't consider it false advertising though because I do it for me, not others. It's not really anyone else's business.

Not that that seems to matter as some folks just can't help themselves giving an opinion on how others look as I found out today when I was told in the supermarket that my body is disgusting.

The brave woman in me wanted to say "cool, don't look at me then". Instead I was hurt and ashamed and wanted to cry. This I'd the reality of what happens when we normalise being a dick about someone's looks with cheap digs and snidey remarks

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

If anyone believes my natural eyelid is varying glitter colours and my eyelashes are so long that id take off in a decent gust of wind id be concerned lol

Dublin

Some women like make up.

missus

And your post will

I go down very well

I'll say 15

Low percent guess

You were almost close. Answer is 4. One woman. One man. One couple.

In over 3 years since we've become a couple.

Horrifying sluts. STD's are hanging out of both of us "

I was thinking of going lower but thought that could be too low!! Couple of harlots like yiz

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

"

Knob.

Dublin

"Currently wearing a push up bra, have nail & eyelash extensions and HD brows, and I'm sporting a fading fake tan.

Seriously if anyone is deluded enough to think I'm not going to look different without my full armour and warpaint needs a good shake.

I don't consider it false advertising though because I do it for me, not others. It's not really anyone else's business.

Not that that seems to matter as some folks just can't help themselves giving an opinion on how others look as I found out today when I was told in the supermarket that my body is disgusting.

The brave woman in me wanted to say "cool, don't look at me then". Instead I was hurt and ashamed and wanted to cry. This I'd the reality of what happens when we normalise being a dick about someone's looks with cheap digs and snidey remarks"

That's a horrible thing to have happened but there's ass holes everywhere that love to have a pop if you're any way non conforming. Fuck them.

Also I doubt the sincerity of this thread and can't help but feel the OP is trying to be low key misogynistic when put along side his other thread.

It's the kind of usual shit that's always said but men do grooming, styling some even tanning and so on. The difference is usually only levels of degree

Knob. "

Thank you

Boob

Some serious simp in this post.

» Add a new message to this topic