FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just Saying..

Just Saying..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my subscription ends tomorrow so I’ll pull back from here again. Married guy, craves the lifestyle but alas partner has zero interest. Look, I’m sure life is great without multiple sexual partners, crazy sex parties, erotic meets but that’s me lot. It’s been great to have had a place here to chat and make some fab friends. I spent a good while searching for a place like this and I’ve found it great, a bit addictive, yes.

I would be regarded as a time waster and if I was a genuine swinger it would annoy me a bit with my ilk. I would suggest to charge more initially and refund as one becomes active.

Anyway thanks and good luck.

Ps. The fit bodies on this are so impressive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"So my subscription ends tomorrow so I’ll pull back from here again. Married guy, craves the lifestyle but alas partner has zero interest. Look, I’m sure life is great without multiple sexual partners, crazy sex parties, erotic meets but that’s me lot. It’s been great to have had a place here to chat and make some fab friends. I spent a good while searching for a place like this and I’ve found it great, a bit addictive, yes.

I would be regarded as a time waster and if I was a genuine swinger it would annoy me a bit with my ilk. I would suggest to charge more initially and refund as one becomes active.

Anyway thanks and good luck.

Ps. The fit bodies on this are so impressive."

Wishing you well on the rest of your journey, OP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic