FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Glory holes

Glory holes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know of any glory holes in northern Ireland? Have you used them or would you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been messing abit with them at RVC when it was open, it's fun but what i found is most guys are fearful. So for example i go to gently rub and play with a cock and then they pull it away and stick there fingers out instead things like that lol. I suppose it's a bit daunting if a guys new to it, i do find it a bit of turn on though.

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I have been messing abit with them at RVC when it was open, it's fun but what i found is most guys are fearful. So for example i go to gently rub and play with a cock and then they pull it away and stick there fingers out instead things like that lol. I suppose it's a bit daunting if a guys new to it, i do find it a bit of turn on though. "

We tend to be very attached to them and worry if it's in good hands or not

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have been messing abit with them at RVC when it was open, it's fun but what i found is most guys are fearful. So for example i go to gently rub and play with a cock and then they pull it away and stick there fingers out instead things like that lol. I suppose it's a bit daunting if a guys new to it, i do find it a bit of turn on though. "

Maybe they are just checking you are genuinely a female, just incase lol

By *orkGuyFunGuyMan  over a year ago

Cork

Was at RVC a few times was nervous to try it as I didn’t know was it a make or female on the other side

By *tockings199Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

A mouths a mouth lol

By *orkGuyFunGuyMan  over a year ago

Cork

"A mouths a mouth lol"

Jaysus

By *unguyhere2020Man  over a year ago

Galway can travel

. Promise I wouldn't pull away

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"A mouths a mouth lol"

And I'll be putting yours to the test soon x

» Add a new message to this topic