FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Changes to remote working

Changes to remote working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm interested I hearing from anyone at work who has been instructed to return to the office on a full-time basis instead of working from home

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm interested I hearing from anyone at work who has been instructed to return to the office on a full-time basis instead of working from home "

Has this happened to you? I'm very lucky in that home working has been allowed to continue but I would definitely be looking elsewhere if it wasn't.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

My eldest is back one day a week from next week in a gov dept

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

Never really been out of the office. I was going to office three days a week since May '20. Had my own office space.

Most are back in our offices. I'm WFH today cause I wanted to, will do so every now and then.

People have been asked to come back, but not being forced to. Those with short commutes were only too happy to!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Most people I know who were wfh have been back in the office for 7 or 8 months now if not longer and the rest are expecting to go back next month but it hasn't been confirmed.

By *issMollyXXXWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

We were forced back to the office in June of last year, 1 day at home a week to keep numbers at a 50% level. Total shit show, back 5 days now, gov dept

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We were forced back to the office in June of last year, 1 day at home a week to keep numbers at a 50% level. Total shit show, back 5 days now, gov dept"

I'm surprised that they want everyone back full time, when wfh works so well. I'm happier a 3/2 mix. I can't understand why an employer wants 5 days back in the office.

By *ongalMan  over a year ago

lucan

We have been told we can WFH 100% of the time if we choose.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

A slow return to the office. I doubt we will ever do more than 5 days in the office. Personally I'll push for max of two if not full time wfh. The new legislation will help, but still deeply flawed in other areas.

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

I've worked the same as always in work right the way through .

Some staff are coming back and others are doing 2 or 3 days in office .

Si .

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"A slow return to the office. I doubt we will ever do more than 5 days in the office. Personally I'll push for max of two if not full time wfh. The new legislation will help, but still deeply flawed in other areas. "

Legislation has nothing to do with it .

If you signed an employment contract that states your place of work , thats it end of .

Unless your employer is happy to have you stay home .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still wfh full time, government dept. Email sent to us Monday said nothing to change.

» Add a new message to this topic