FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Straight

Fab Straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The question of the ages. Lol

I find that the more interaction on the forum's the more messages,dick pics, winks and friend requests I get from 'fab straight' guys.

It dosnt bother me anymore. It's part of my daily fab schedule to bulk delete.

But are 'fab straight' women the same with female users of the site?

It dosnt bother me what a person's sexual orientation is or what they identify as but why be on the forum's pounding your chest about all that is man and then message me that you'd love to suck me off!

I know there are a lot of very judgemental people on the site but surely on a swinging site you can be honest about your sexuality.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I used to think that many guys didn’t identify as bi because they think women might be less impressed or because they look less macho or whatever.

But I actually think a number do not see a sexual interaction with a guy in a bi threesome or group as meaning that they’re bi .

I don’t know if it’s the same for the ladies.

But basically to many , unless you meet with guys separately or do the things they associate with a gay/bi lifestyle , sucking off a man or being sucked by a man whilst swinging does not equate to being bi.

We can have a debate about this but it absolutely does not equate to being straight either .

Perhaps unless there is a category of ‘would interact sexually with men in groups at times’ the fab straight thing will exist

"I used to think that many guys didn’t identify as bi because they think women might be less impressed or because they look less macho or whatever.

But I actually think a number do not see a sexual interaction with a guy in a bi threesome or group as meaning that they’re bi .

But basically to many , unless you meet with guys separately or do the things they associate with a gay/bi lifestyle , sucking off a man or being sucked by a man whilst swinging does not equate to being bi.

We can have a debate about this but it absolutely does not equate to being straight either .

Perhaps unless there is a category of ‘would interact sexually with men in groups at times’ the fab straight thing will exist "

Very true. I agree with you on that.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Some bi or bi curious guys identify as straight because it does limit them meeting some cpls and females as they state they will not meet bi men. Women don't have the same issue it seems to be more exceptable for women..

"Some bi or bi curious guys identify as straight because it does limit them meeting some cpls and females as they state they will not meet bi men. Women don't have the same issue it seems to be more exceptable for women.. "

Surely in that case they are meeting people under false pretences?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's a lazy term that is in the majority of cases aimed at men.

Not everything needs a label and I don't concern myself with how others identify.

If someone calls themselves straight because they think to do otherwise is a sign of weakness or makes them less attractive that's their perogative.

On the flip side if someone changes their fab sexuality every few weeks to suit the conversations they are having that is also their choice.

Many couples are looking for unicorns and say how difficult they are to find because so many women on the site are actually straight and have no interest in playing with other women but yet no-one thinks to start conversations about whether those women are actually straight or not.

A woman's choices are upheld and deemed sacrosanct. A man's choices are open for dissection most days on here.

Just like the other thread about watching two men together I said I had no interest whatsoever.

Does that make me a phobic of any description? No it just means I don't waste my time on other men's interests and prefer to focus on my own.

If you don't want messages from men offering something you don't want there's a very simple solution and the tools are available.

I'm very honest about my sexuality. I'm straight.

"It's a lazy term that is in the majority of cases aimed at men.

Not everything needs a label and I don't concern myself with how others identify.

If someone calls themselves straight because they think to do otherwise is a sign of weakness or makes them less attractive that's their perogative.

On the flip side if someone changes their fab sexuality every few weeks to suit the conversations they are having that is also their choice.

Many couples are looking for unicorns and say how difficult they are to find because so many women on the site are actually straight and have no interest in playing with other women but yet no-one thinks to start conversations about whether those women are actually straight or not.

A woman's choices are upheld and deemed sacrosanct. A man's choices are open for dissection most days on here.

Just like the other thread about watching two men together I said I had no interest whatsoever.

Does that make me a phobic of any description? No it just means I don't waste my time on other men's interests and prefer to focus on my own.

If you don't want messages from men offering something you don't want there's a very simple solution and the tools are available.

I'm very honest about my sexuality. I'm straight. "

That's a fair response. But as I originally stated it's a question for the ages. I just don't understand how guys can going on about how straight they are then be something else in the background.

I identify as straight but should I ever have a positive sexual encounter involving another guy then I will identify otherwise.

I have no problem with men or women of any orientation but it bothers me that part of society frowns on different people for different reasons.

I do use the filters but I don't have guys blocked because there are guys on here that I chat to about topics non sexual. Like I said it's not the messages or anything that bothers me, it's the fact that the can't identify themselves as who they really are.

And if I'm honest I'm flattered by some of the messages I get. If I were bi or gay they'd definitely be in with a chance. Lol

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"

But I actually think a number do not see a sexual interaction with a woman in threesome or group as meaning that they’re bi.

We can have a debate about this but it absolutely does not equate to being straight either.

Perhaps unless there is a category of ‘would interact sexually with women in groups at times’ the fab straight thing will exist "

I took the bits that apply to me from Casuals post, thank goodness you typed all that so I didn't have to

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Some bi or bi curious guys identify as straight because it does limit them meeting some cpls and females as they state they will not meet bi men. Women don't have the same issue it seems to be more exceptable for women..

Surely in that case they are meeting people under false pretences?"

Meeting under false pretences is a common fact on fab. Not everyone is completely honest here from age, sex martial status, pics etc. It is what it is. I just stay in my own lane and not worry about how others choose to set up their profiles nor do I judge its all part of the weird and wonderful online community.

"Some bi or bi curious guys identify as straight because it does limit them meeting some cpls and females as they state they will not meet bi men. Women don't have the same issue it seems to be more exceptable for women..

Surely in that case they are meeting people under false pretences?

Meeting under false pretences is a common fact on fab. Not everyone is completely honest here from age, sex martial status, pics etc. It is what it is. I just stay in my own lane and not worry about how others choose to set up their profiles nor do I judge its all part of the weird and wonderful online community. "

I'm the same. I judge for myself.

I'm probably just trying to figure out what can't be figured out.

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Meeting under false pretences is a common fact on fab. Not everyone is completely honest here from age, sex martial status, pics etc. It is what it is. I just stay in my own lane and not worry about how others choose to set up their profiles nor do I judge its all part of the weird and wonderful online community. "

The ultimate form of this being the women that are actually men. I'd be surprised if bi women aren't being taken for a ride by completely false accounts regularly.

Funnily enough I felt a bit passive aggressive and added this to my profile yesterday "I'm a bit old fashioned. I like women, that's why my profile says straight and I don't reply to horny men."

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Surely in that case they are meeting people under false pretences?"

I dont think this is meeting under false pretenses. You don't owe anybody an explanation of your sexuality. So long as boundaries are established and you stick to them. Im bi but would have no issue meeting a cpl where fem is straight and respecting that. I dont have to tell them im bi thats my choice. MrsN xx

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

"I used to think that many guys didn’t identify as bi because they think women might be less impressed or because they look less macho or whatever.

Perhaps unless there is a category of ‘would interact sexually with men in groups at times’ the fab straight thing will exist "

Would it not depend on the focus of the action, e.g. 2 guys DP a woman can be straight, girl pleasing both guys is straight but when one guys focus shifts to pleasing the other guy in 3sum/moresum then you drifting into bi territory

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Perhaps unless there is a category of ‘would interact sexually with men in groups at times’ the fab straight thing will exist

Would it not depend on the focus of the action, e.g. 2 guys DP a woman can be straight, girl pleasing both guys is straight but when one guys focus shifts to pleasing the other guy in 3sum/moresum then you drifting into bi territory "

Maybe replace interact with touch

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Meh. Just do what feels right to you at the time and don't worry too much about whether that means you should live in a different box or not.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

It's the guys who identify as straight but are also looking Tv/ts. What's that about, it makes look stupid!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No body cares what a women labels herself as or does in the bedroom. Bi women are often fetishised bi men are often discriminated.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Doesn't bother me how people see themselves if I'm honest in fact when I look at a profile I rarely even look at how they identify themselves sexually. Usually I find people will tell you if you chat for a bit anyhow what their preferences are.

And yes straight females get offers from other females in couples or just single females to play with them.Its the easy to ignore or decline if it doesn't interest you.

I don't see tho why others sexuality is just a big thing with others on here.

It's easy to set boundaries and respect others even in threesome or moresome situations.

By *arper8000Man  over a year ago

cork

i get a lot of messages from "straight" guys whith no pictures

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I would never judge anyone's sexuality. It makes absolutely no difference to me if someone is straight, bi or bi curious. I'm straight, I have no interest in other women. Tried and tested...and wasted on me. I enjoy kissing other women when the occasion arises simply because I love kissing, that doesn't make me bi.

I have been contacted by straight women and couples on fab who say they want to play with a bi female, although it says in my profile I don't.

I am flattered but I wouldnt waste people time. On occasion I have been asked "But why?". Simple...its just not for me!!

I like men!!

» Add a new message to this topic