FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Brief Encounter, Cork

Brief Encounter, Cork

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ulltop OP   Man  over a year ago

YOUGHAL

Anyone been to Brief Encounter in Cork, can y'all share some good and bad experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Previous threads here indicate its a seedy affair with loads of old guys lurking

Having said that .....i havent been

By *jkeane1Man  over a year ago

Douglas

A seedy affair is the best description I've heard so far

By *ichaelKorMan  over a year ago

Cork

I've been to Brief Encounters many times as I have to every other similar establishment in Dublin. In my opinion its the best on offer in comparison to all the other places I've been to. I've never found it to be seedy. Its clean, big and well run. It hosted a big swingers party last week and got rave reviews. Giving opinions on places you haven't experienced helps no one.

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

It is what you make of it to be honest

Cork

No, I just typed that so someone could ask me a stupid question 'Is that what you make of it'

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"No, I just typed that so someone could ask me a stupid question 'Is that what you make of it'"

We were responding to the thread not your comment, and maybe you should read our comment again

Cunt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a developing misunderstanding I think. I'm inclined to agree with DHC, the adult cinema is what you make of it.

I enjoy the exhibitionism of it all. We love to be watched , though I accept it wouldn't be for everyone.

By *elljoe 2Man  over a year ago

cork

any couple fancy joining me there today

Cork and Limerick

Not my scene but thanks

Cork and Limerick

"I've been to Brief Encounters many times as I have to every other similar establishment in Dublin. In my opinion its the best on offer in comparison to all the other places I've been to. I've never found it to be seedy. Its clean, big and well run. It hosted a big swingers party last week and got rave reviews. Giving opinions on places you haven't experienced helps no one. "

Previous posts from myself and another gent did not express opinions.

In both cases they referred to what the other gent heard and previous threads in my csse. In fact i overtly stated i hadnt been to the establishment

Any chance you would take the time to actually read posts before you come in with size 12s

Cork

"No, I just typed that so someone could ask me a stupid question 'Is that what you make of it'

We were responding to the thread not your comment, and maybe you should read our comment again

Cunt "

For a brief moment I almost cared

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Why are the people who own/run these places always so shit at the PR. They should engage nicely with the community and identify themselves clearly, building a customer base that can be beneficial to everyone

Cork

"Why are the people who own/run these places always so shit at the PR. They should engage nicely with the community and identify themselves clearly, building a customer base that can be beneficial to everyone "

I would think there are several reasons. People frequent these places not because the operator/owner is a nice guy and types flattering nonsense. Regardless of the approach and premises not everyone will be happy with the places. So I think its just a case of build them and they will cum

By *ulltop OP   Man  over a year ago

YOUGHAL

May drop in here around 630pm today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any couple or girl heading this afternoon around 4 or 5 thinking of trying it out x Marcus

» Add a new message to this topic