FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wolford Tights

Wolford Tights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone had a thread about hosiery recently and I suggested looking at Wolford - definitely the peak of the tights brands. So classy. Two types in particular.

Anyway, what ladies or couples are the proud owners of some Wolfords?

Something I love to do for a meet is to bring along some tights as a gift for her to wear.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Only have Lovehoney or Penny's myself but ive an obsession with my black stockings from Penny's....do the lady's get to keep the gift after

"Only have Lovehoney or Penny's myself but ive an obsession with my black stockings from Penny's....do the lady's get to keep the gift after "

I think it would only fair that the lady keeps the gift

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it was my first meet I would be a bit put off if thr guy brought me Wolford tights or stockings.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"If it was my first meet I would be a bit put off if thr guy brought me Wolford tights or stockings."

Once they were new and fitted my big aul meathy thighs have no problem excepting them

"If it was my first meet I would be a bit put off if thr guy brought me Wolford tights or stockings.

Once they were new and fitted my big aul meathy thighs have no problem excepting them "

On the way

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Wolfords are so hot. Especially love satin touch 20 or neon 40s they make ladies legs look so beautiful and they feel like nothing else. Love the colour gobi.

Love Wolford hosiery always the first place I go when I visit Kildare Village

By *illiwontiCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

You learn so much in these forums, I never heard that name before, going on Google now

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"You learn so much in these forums, I never heard that name before, going on Google now "

It not just tights they do some lovely sexy wear also for ladys thst is

wellingborough

"You learn so much in these forums, I never heard that name before, going on Google now "

You definitely need to try them. There not cheap but they fit like a glove, feel and look amazing and they last ages.

"You learn so much in these forums, I never heard that name before, going on Google now

You definitely need to try them. There not cheap but they fit like a glove, feel and look amazing and they last ages."

They only last ages if no one touches you

But once you wear them on a “date” , prepare to have them ruined in the first hour

Spending €30-€50 on a pair of hold ups for just one night is a waste of money tbh. I’d rather have a bottle of champagne instead

wellingborough

"You learn so much in these forums, I never heard that name before, going on Google now

You definitely need to try them. There not cheap but they fit like a glove, feel and look amazing and they last ages.

But once you wear them on a “date” , prepare to have them ruined in the first hour

Spending €30-€50 on a pair of hold ups for just one night is a waste of money tbh. I’d rather have a bottle of champagne instead "

Hold ups shouldn't get ruined but tights might hehe. Having someone by you both Wolfords and champagne would be even better.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Never heard the name either.....googling as I type

Spending €30-€50 on a pair of hold ups for just one night is a waste of money tbh. I’d rather have a bottle of champagne instead "

Anyone ripping my clothing without prior agreement would find me ripping them a new one in return

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Never heard of them. Fogal is the posh brand I bought in my younger years, still have some hanging around in a box....

"Never heard of them. Fogal is the posh brand I bought in my younger years, still have some hanging around in a box.... "

Take. The box. Out.

By *oreignaffairKKMan  over a year ago

Between CW and KK

Is it like Holfords but for ladies?

wellingborough

Spending €30-€50 on a pair of hold ups for just one night is a waste of money tbh. I’d rather have a bottle of champagne instead

Anyone ripping my clothing without prior agreement would find me ripping them a new one in return "

I'm totally with you on that one, especially if there expensive nylons

wellingborough

I can't believe so many women haven't heard of Wolfords, how about Cecilia de Rafael or CDR for short. There not as expensive but just as nice.

"I can't believe so many women haven't heard of Wolfords, how about Cecilia de Rafael or CDR for short. There not as expensive but just as nice."

Oh CDRs are very elegant

By *andy KevTV/TS  over a year ago

burton

Absolutely love wolfords neon 40 a lot of pop stars wear them lady gaga Ariana grande Beyoncé

One of my most favourite things ever, to see on a woman – Wolford Neon 40s. Sensational.

» Add a new message to this topic