FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How often…

How often…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1Cork OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

…. do you go through the winks, messages, friend requests, more messages dance with a couple, and then the male in the ‘couple’ drops the “XXXXX and I play separately in any event so let me know if you might have an interest in meeting me.”

Does this just happen to us? It’s happened 5 or 6 times to us now.

Are we wrong to be sceptical that there was never a XXXXX half of the ‘couple’?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"…. do you go through the winks, messages, friend requests, more messages dance with a couple, and then the male in the ‘couple’ drops the “XXXXX and I play separately in any event so let me know if you might have an interest in meeting me.”

Are we wrong to be sceptical that there was never a XXXXX half of the ‘couple’?"

Happens heaps. Also get a lot of the “Hi, I’m the female but my partner would be perfect for your wife and I don’t mind him playing” style messages

Cork

We gave the guy the opportunity to start afresh and engage with us as a single guy but it was radio silence so just blocked and move on.

By *exesrangerMan  over a year ago

clonakilty

Ha. Even I can relate to this one and I'm not even a couple but still get guys faking it. Such rookies. Do they think we were born yesterday

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Well, it certainly proves the point that couples and single females have more success than single males.

It is frustrating for you (two) to have jumped thru all the hoops only to be disappointed at the end, by a male who wants to go solo, possibly he always was a lone wolf, as they are now termed 'lone actors'.

Your antennae should be very well attuned after so many letdowns; thanks for sharing your experiences.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

Ya, had a few of them "married couple looking to play alone" lads alright.

The funniest part is their couple profile is a dozen pictures of him and none of her. The complete opposite of most couples profiles on here!!

By *anandJCouple  over a year ago

Citywest

Well, we experienced it good few times… very disappointing

Cork

Ah just lashing out with a moan from the frustration. It’s part and parcel, we know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hubby here would love to chat and meet the mysterious wife is always in the shower can't chat right now but said we should meet!

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We have that going on right now. Strong suspicion it’s not a couple messaging us. It’s just part and parcel of the site it seems.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"…. do you go through the winks, messages, friend requests, more messages dance with a couple, and then the male in the ‘couple’ drops the “XXXXX and I play separately in any event so let me know if you might have an interest in meeting me.”

Are we wrong to be sceptical that there was never a XXXXX half of the ‘couple’?"

--------

Apparently "she's" usually in the shower if there's ever a phone convo before a possible meet, so at least she's hygienic but not that you'll ever meet her

Guess it's just guys chancing their arm in the hope of hearing "She can't make it then? Oh well it's just myself/us and you then"

So just like the idea of cock pics getting an instant meet, this is another "genius idea" out there...

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Have had this happen to me a good few times over the years

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Many years ago, i was duped into meeting a "couple". All the warning signs were there beforehand, but i hadn't spotted them. When i arrived for our coffee meet, (in a hotel, under the cameras), i was told she couldnt make it. I quickly wised up. I was dissapointed, but intrigued so we both had a good honest chat, and it turned out to be a good learning experience for me.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Many years ago, i was duped into meeting a "couple". All the warning signs were there beforehand, but i hadn't spotted them. When i arrived for our coffee meet, (in a hotel, under the cameras), i was told she couldnt make it. I quickly wised up. I was dissapointed, but intrigued so we both had a good honest chat, and it turned out to be a good learning experience for me. "

Did he offer any insight into why he duped you?

By *atekeeperAndKeymasterCouple  over a year ago

Derry/Donegal

Mind you we are a couple who play separately and often don’t get believed because of people who pull this stunt it’s very annoying .

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Few years ago, I'd a housemate who was using a hook up site. One day he was all suited up to go meet a at her house for a first date...

I recommended to my house mate to phone beforehand instead of just landing on her door step (as he was 6 foot 5 and weighed 270 pounds muscle and not a person you'd mess with). Anyway, he phoned only to discover that was really a guy who liked to dress up. So, I like to think I safeguarded someone's physical well being that night.

Moral: Be true to yourself and others on Fab

By *ewCoupl01Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

This happens to us a lot. Seems to be a particularly bad patch the last couple of weeks, where it feels like every other mail we got was either male half of a couple or a single male profile claiming to have a fwb or girlfriend.

That said, maybe some of them are legit.

Take us for instance, I’m not available much at the moe. So Lucy has had two solo meets. As for myself, I wouldn’t really feel comfortable approaching anyone for a solo meet. I assume they would chalk it up to the the exact issue we’re talking about.

Happened once or twice. Very easy for us to spot as they are usually looking for pics straight off the bat and pressuring to meet straight away or their nearby etc etc

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Happened once or twice. Very easy for us to spot as they are usually looking for pics straight off the bat and pressuring to meet straight away or their nearby etc etc "

Pictures asked for us always a worry.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin

This is a hideously offensive thread, unfortunately my other half is in the shower and can’t make it to the keyboard, but she is livid

In the meantime feel free to discuss with me

Cork

"Take us for instance, I’m not available much at the moe. So Lucy has had two solo meets. As for myself, I wouldn’t really feel comfortable approaching anyone for a solo meet. I assume they would chalk it up to the the exact issue we’re talking about.

"

No issue with couples playing separately, but we’d expect that kink to be on the bio or the intention made clear in earliest possible message.

We’ve never been afforded the option of playing with the female half following some of these reveals, which makes us a little suspicious.

There was genuine attraction to male in last conversation and we did offer to engage with him as a single man… so it almost worked for him… but he ghosted us then, would prefer to maintain the pretence perhaps.

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

Ugh yes... We've experienced this a fair few times and, on the flip side, it has definitely affected the way people perceive and interact with us.

I (Mr.) do all of the chatting, we ask for face pics early, and we like to arrange stranger meets (no social) with single lads which I get is not the norm for couples but it's how we like things

I totally understand and appreciate the need for scepticism - it's just weirdly funny sometimes being accused of being fake as I can't imagine doing this without my wife's consent

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

"Ya, had a few of them "married couple looking to play alone" lads alright.

The funniest part is their couple profile is a dozen pictures of him and none of her. The complete opposite of most couples profiles on here!!"

Profile should set off alarm bells

West Cork

I don't understand the couples' profiles where they selected "Man" instead of "Couple"

Yeah we've gotten a lot of these too. Which is unnecessary as our profile says we're looking for single males too anyway..

West Cork

"Yeah we've gotten a lot of these too. Which is unnecessary as our profile says we're looking for single males too anyway.."

I know, right?

By *OCONO5Couple  over a year ago

Sensual Center

Guessing...every couple comes across this regularly enough on here

It's common, we don't accept friend requests now unless we've already met in person.

West Cork

"It's common, we don't accept friend requests now unless we've already met in person. "

This ^^

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"It's common, we don't accept friend requests now unless we've already met in person. "

The amount of people that send friend requests without even sending a message, let alone having met in person!

We just block them as it's clear they never read the profile

By *amsonite69Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"Ha. Even I can relate to this one and I'm not even a couple but still get guys faking it. Such rookies. Do they think we were born yesterday"
I'll second that...

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I don't understand the couples' profiles where they selected "Man" instead of "Couple" "

We refuse to interact at all with profiles where they claim to be anything other than what their profile states. A couple on a single male profile being the most common claim.

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Happens a lot to us too, the wives seem to work a lot more hours then the men !

West Cork

"Happens a lot to us too, the wives seem to work a lot more hours then the men !"

Lollll right?

» Add a new message to this topic