FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Getting verified,

Getting verified,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rodo1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

Hey all, been on fab a while now and have done a lot of fabbing in the uk, also a regular on cams, but I never asked to be verified, its always the last thing on my mind after a meet or after a cam, does anyone else think that’s slack on behalf, or is there a right time to ask to be verified?! Haha am probably overthinking this haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its your profile do want you want with it, if you getting meets etc without it I wouldn't worry about it. Here in Ireland if you want to go to socials or clubs they usually look for verified only but I think that's because a lot of time wasters and tyre kickers on here.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Its your profile do want you want with it, if you getting meets etc without it I wouldn't worry about it. Here in Ireland if you want to go to socials or clubs they usually look for verified only but I think that's because a lot of time wasters and tyre kickers on here. "

I personally think that there is too much emphasis on veris.Being veried does not mean someone is not a timewaster or a tyre kicker or worse.

Op it's up to you if you want veris or not.People will always have different ideas about veris but they are not the key to gateway of meets on fab despite what a lot think.

By *icklowbiguyMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

Dont get too worried about verifications, there are too many on the site willing to trade false verifications for one thing, another is users have a choice if they display verifications or not so obviously only display positive verifications so you have to take most of them with a large pinch of salt.

Don't really bother with them, tis no one's business who I sleep with

By *axlecool03Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Yeah not worth thinking abt .. i met few who actually dont like a long list of veris… as it just makes them feel the person is not safe to be with… a diff way to think abt it

Getting verified doesn't mean a automatic sea of pussy. The last few guys I met were unverified. I'm always happy to take a chance on unverified guy if he's respectful and a genuinely nice person.

If it's important to you and it's been a few days , I might drop a friendly mail

By *oodieMan  over a year ago

Mayo

"Getting verified doesn't mean a automatic sea of pussy. The last few guys I met were unverified. I'm always happy to take a chance on unverified guy if he's respectful and a genuinely nice person. "

Wish more people were like you.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Getting verified doesn't mean a automatic sea of pussy. The last few guys I met were unverified. I'm always happy to take a chance on unverified guy if he's respectful and a genuinely nice person.

Wish more people were like you. "

Same have met nice girls without verifications and still friends,,Go with your gut feeling and enjoy the banter, Summer is coming awayyyyyyyyyy

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Verifications are a bit like coffee shop loyalty schemes; some people are obsessed with them, but others who get a hint of a new outlet with an emerging reputation for quality, head in and give it a try, at least once.

If it doesn't shape up, then try a new place until you find one of quality.

If standards start to slip there too, move on again.

Verifications are not a guarantee of a new and memorable experience; they look to the past, rather than to the future.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Given your location the Sage advice is to Parsley with Rosemary and she will verify you in Thyme.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Given your location the Sage advice is to Parsley with Rosemary and she will verify you in Thyme. "

» Add a new message to this topic