FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Setup of arranged dogging meet - NI

Setup of arranged dogging meet - NI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon folks!!

I’m posting this here as I’d saw on another post that the Ireland section of the forum is the section when referring to Northern Ireland.

My partner and I (separate profiles incase anyones wondering) are from England. We were very much into the dogging scene. Since moving to Northern Ireland, we’ve been to some of the more popular sites but to no avail. I read how the dogging scene in Northern Ireland is dead - which doesn’t help that the PSNI have only just recently been warning people against it. It’s catch 22 - people have to know about it to go, but if too many go then it’ll get disbanded.

So after talking to my partner, we had the idea that we could see if there was any interest in an organized meet-up. That way we can guarantee there will be people there, however, minimize the chance of the PSNI popping in to say hello!

So, would anyone be interested? Ideally it would be a small mix of some guys, one or two couples and some girls. Ideally for us, it would be around the County Down area - Ards/Bangor etc.

We would be happy to organise the first one - by no means saying we will be all omnipotent in organising it going fwd but could circulate the responsibility to do so. Drop a message below if you are interested and we will see what happens!

It’s catch 22 that although

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Live in the area so for sure I’d be interested

By *ymbunny2016Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Im interested

I'm from that area, if you want a mature guy count me in

"Im interested "

Top dogger

By *ewirishlad86Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Very interested in this as well!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks, the interest on this has been unbelievable. My PM’s have been swamped. I’ll start to sift thru them and see if we can get something organised!

By *arkmcl890Man  over a year ago

Derry

Hey folks, if there’s any action near Derry or anyone willing then please drop me a message. Thanks

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Afternoon folks!!

I’m posting this here as I’d saw on another post that the Ireland section of the forum is the section when referring to Northern Ireland.

My partner and I (separate profiles incase anyones wondering) are from England. We were very much into the dogging scene. Since moving to Northern Ireland, we’ve been to some of the more popular sites but to no avail. I read how the dogging scene in Northern Ireland is dead - which doesn’t help that the PSNI have only just recently been warning people against it. It’s catch 22 - people have to know about it to go, but if too many go then it’ll get disbanded.

So after talking to my partner, we had the idea that we could see if there was any interest in an organized meet-up. That way we can guarantee there will be people there, however, minimize the chance of the PSNI popping in to say hello!

So, would anyone be interested? Ideally it would be a small mix of some guys, one or two couples and some girls. Ideally for us, it would be around the County Down area - Ards/Bangor etc.

We would be happy to organise the first one - by no means saying we will be all omnipotent in organising it going fwd but could circulate the responsibility to do so. Drop a message below if you are interested and we will see what happens!

It’s catch 22 that although "

Very much interested, already know of a few nice private spots that has good activity at the weekends.

Send us a message as would love to join yous and of course others

By *outhboyMan  over a year ago

derry

Love to find more in derry

By *m69Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Hi love to be considered big fantasy of mine

Count me in please