FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Instagram

Instagram

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen more and more fabbers having an Instagram account. Would love to set one up but terrified it would somehow link to my vanilla one. Any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Different email address and different phones?

Also never allow it to search for contacts so make sure you deny the app those permissions.

It depends how open you want to be with it. I know lots of people with alternative accounts. They don’t have a profile pic and keep it on private. They let in who they want and post what they want. Now if you want a public account that’s a different story haha

Set it up with burner email and make sure not to connect with your contacts when asked. Have it set that you approve followers.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

No need to chnage phones, but the most important thing is to be careful as it always trys to sync contacts, so block that permission!!

Also lock your account on private so you can accept whoever you like!

Interesting thanks for the feedback. Will look into this

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

When u set up your alternative account, Block any ppl your know and any suggested friends that show up etc...

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I sometimes use Firefox to open fab type sites etc. Chrome I use for vanilla stuff. You could open your fab Instagram on Firefox or another browser and use the app for your vanilla one. Block all contacts etc as loads are saying.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Tried to set one up myself but constantly got suggested contacts despite saying not to import and I got worried they too were being suggested my profile so I deleted!

"Tried to set one up myself but constantly got suggested contacts despite saying not to import and I got worried they too were being suggested my profile so I deleted!"

I'm seeing this also. Can switch accounts on my Instagram, using a different email address but is showing suggested contacts I know.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"Tried to set one up myself but constantly got suggested contacts despite saying not to import and I got worried they too were being suggested my profile so I deleted!

I'm seeing this also. Can switch accounts on my Instagram, using a different email address but is showing suggested contacts I know. "

I forget how, but there is definitely a setting you can change for that to stop!

Dublin

"Tried to set one up myself but constantly got suggested contacts despite saying not to import and I got worried they too were being suggested my profile so I deleted!

I'm seeing this also. Can switch accounts on my Instagram, using a different email address but is showing suggested contacts I know.

I forget how, but there is definitely a setting you can change for that to stop!"

Yeah idk I fiddled around with the settings a bit but still kept getting the suggestions so thought better safe than sorry

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"Tried to set one up myself but constantly got suggested contacts despite saying not to import and I got worried they too were being suggested my profile so I deleted!"

Just block them, we don't have anyone we know coming up as a suggested friend anymore, since we kept blocking anyone we know or might know...

Dublin

Just block them, we don't have anyone we know coming up as a suggested friend anymore, since we kept blocking anyone we know or might know..."

Oh hadn't thought of this.. thanks for the tip!

Jesus I can barely manage fab wouldn’t be bothered taken it on where’s the wine

» Add a new message to this topic