FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mens’ sex drive

Mens’ sex drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ar0001 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

A large proportion of men seem to have huge appetites for sex that are not consensually satisfied for whatever reason. Constantly horny. Not getting enough (or any). Can’t find people who are into whatever they are into and up for it.

This no doubt causes huge issues - sex crimes, various inappropriate behaviours (putting it mildly), frustration etc etc.

I wonder is a solution to this possible or at least some ways to help the situation?

Swinging no doubt helps. Sex has never been so acceptable in society as it is now. Women seem to be more liberated than ever which is obviously fantastic. (More liberation required??)

Is monogamy natural? Suits lots of people obviously and good luck to them.

Would sex crimes and other inappropriate behaviour decrease if every man on the planet was sexually satisfied? More than likely.

Just wondering what people think about this. It’s a huge issue.

Just want to be clear - I don’t think men have any “right” to sex and I detest any violence or intimidation by men of women or other men.

Your thoughts??…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ford dudeMan  over a year ago

County

For some people it's not about lust per say as power and control over others.

Lust itself isn't inherently evil. As long as it can be controlled or directed.

That's essentially an environmental or educational thing. All men aren't the devil and the majority can control themselves.

Unfortunately there will be a portion who cannot. There isn't an awful lot that can be done here pre incidents happening. All you can do is try and have a fair but robust court and prison system and punish offenders harshly. Tags for people on parole would be a good start!

I'd dwarf most people around me being well over 6ft and I've suffered life altering injuries from a random unprovoked attack. I can just imagine the fear that most women must feel even if subconscious and not overt.

Society is improving, but its slow and it will take more generations sadly. Its a better place than it was 100 years ago, but clearly there's huge room to improve more

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"A large proportion of men seem to have huge appetites for sex that are not consensually satisfied for whatever reason. Constantly horny. Not getting enough (or any). Can’t find people who are into whatever they are into and up for it.

This no doubt causes huge issues - sex crimes, various inappropriate behaviours (putting it mildly), frustration etc etc.

I wonder is a solution to this possible or at least some ways to help the situation?

Swinging no doubt helps. Sex has never been so acceptable in society as it is now. Women seem to be more liberated than ever which is obviously fantastic. (More liberation required??)

Would sex crimes and other inappropriate behaviour decrease if every man on the planet was sexually satisfied? More than likely.

Just want to be clear - I don’t think men have any “right” to sex and I detest any violence or intimidation by men of women or other men.

Your thoughts??…"

I don’t think it’s correct to class sex crimes in the same category as other consequences of sexual frustration . For a sex crime to happen one would have to have major dysfunctional thoughts and assumptions such as i am entitled to this and it’s no big deal .

It’s important to view it this way as otherwise it’s easy to victim blame ‘Husband A sexually assaulted his wife because of her refusal , if only he was satisfied he wouldn’t have’.

Actually this is untrue . People with no major dysfunctional thoughts don’t commit crimes. They’d suck it up , work on their marriage or cheat (the latter does require some feelings of entitlement I guess but it’s not a crime).

It’s the ones which require a long sentence who sexually assault , and their libido and degree of frustration is not hugely relevant .

I personally think the game changer for reducing the likelihood of sexless marriages is increasing awareness of the menopause , and seeking treatment if it’s causing significant issues. However that’s only relevant in some cases where the refuser is female . Men sometimes refuse , and sometimes are such dicks to live with a sexless marriage is the least of their and their spouse’s problems IMO

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Any normal decent man knows how to control his behaviour and not commit sex crimes or have inappropriate behaviour.Using sexual frustration as an excuse is just that an excuse. And most sex crimes are about power and control than the sex act itself.

Nor is swinging a solution because guess what sexual predator is still a predator that mind set doesn't change because they swing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any normal decent man knows how to control his behaviour and not commit sex crimes or have inappropriate behaviour.Using sexual frustration as an excuse is just that an excuse. And most sex crimes are about power and control than the sex act itself.

Nor is swinging a solution because guess what sexual predator is still a predator that mind set doesn't change because they swing. "

Nailed it, Bo, I would also point out that nobody is entitled to sex because it might make them a better person

Did I just read that.... I mean I've only had one coffee so maybe I read it wrong

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

The biggest flaw in human evolution is that men have levels of testosterone that are no longer needed. As a species , nature is taking care of it with lower rates of male fertility worldwide. Sexual violence, is an act of violence, and has to be dealt with by society when it happens.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 09:27:17]

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Is the moral of this story that women need to put out more if they don't want to be the victims of sexual assaults?

Any man being honest will tell you that their sex drive ebbs and flows. I think the idea of men "always being horny" is something of a trope that isn't always borne out in reality. Similar to women.

No doubt there are men and women who are always horny, but pretty sure for most of us half the time we just can't be arsed

By *ar0001 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

Didn’t mean to offend anyone. Don’t use twitter etc and didn’t anticipate how a genuine gesture might be interpreted negatively or differently by some.

Happy Friday all

The guys need to take responsibility for themselves and get a grip. Double entendre intended

If they cant control themselves to the point it makes them a danger to others they should see a doctor. It could be a hormonal or psychiatric issue.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

The guys need to take responsibility for themselves and get a grip. Double entendre intended

If they cant control themselves to the point it makes them a danger to others they should see a doctor. It could be a hormonal or psychiatric issue. "

100% true.

Also worth adding cultural upbringing too. Certain cultures tend to tolerate lack of personal responsibility over self control more than others.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"A large proportion of men seem to have huge appetites for sex that are not consensually satisfied for whatever reason. Constantly horny. Not getting enough (or any). Can’t find people who are into whatever they are into and up for it.

Your thoughts??…"

Human men are fertile all the time. Human females are not. Only a handful of days a month in fact. Biologically it makes sense that men are able to have sex as often as they can, with as many females as he can. Human females are programmed to choose the male that will impregante her and give her healthy kids, and keep him with her long enough to provide food and protect her and the children.

Modern men and women have been able to overcome many of their base urges and control their own behaviour, but it's only right to acknowledge that these urges exist and are there for a good reason.

What worked fine in the stone age is no longer acceptable now. Now we can overcome the trappings of our biology and behave in a more socially and morally acceptable way.

» Add a new message to this topic