By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't find my fucking keys

In the kitchen by the kettle

GET OUT OF MY HEAD"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"We find it's impossible to find a straight couple "

Is it critical that the couple are completely straight for you?

Some people are bi-curious or bi-playful in situations with similar others. But it's not something they desire all the time and can easily play as a straight couple!

Ye both have the same problem I think. In that fully straight couples and fully bi-couples are both in short supply!

I can't find my libido lol

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"It's nearly impossible to find a real Bi couple "

There are loads. Seducing them is the real challenge

"We find it's impossible to find a straight couple

Is it critical that the couple are completely straight for you?

Some people are bi-curious or bi-playful in situations with similar others. But it's not something they desire all the time and can easily play as a straight couple!

Ye both have the same problem I think. In that fully straight couples and fully bi-couples are both in short supply! "

Unfortunately we have found that couples with bi females in particular seem to see Casey's sexual orientation as some kind of challenge. Respect for boundaries is the thing that is in short supply around here

The West

"

Unfortunately we have found that couples with bi females in particular seem to see Casey's sexual orientation as some kind of challenge. Respect for boundaries is the thing that is in short supply around here "

Well that's just very disrespectful.

Mrs never had Bi experience before we started swinging. She would consider herself totally straight. Although bi playful in the right situation...If we meet a couple and the lady is straight, it would never enter her head to try play with her!

"

Unfortunately we have found that couples with bi females in particular seem to see Casey's sexual orientation as some kind of challenge. Respect for boundaries is the thing that is in short supply around here

Mrs never had Bi experience before we started swinging. She would consider herself totally straight. Although bi playful in the right situation...If we meet a couple and the lady is straight, it would never enter her head to try play with her!"

I'm not sure tbh that the female is always the driver of this behaviour, regardless, it immediately puts me right off a couple as you might appreciate

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"

Mrs never had Bi experience before we started swinging. She would consider herself totally straight. Although bi playful in the right situation...If we meet a couple and the lady is straight, it would never enter her head to try play with her!

I'm not sure tbh that the female is always the driver of this behaviour, regardless, it immediately puts me right off a couple as you might appreciate

"

Amazing how many couples have 'bi-curious' for the female but you discover in conversation with her that she is straight. The interpretation of 'bi-curious' is wide-ranging. Mrs

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

Fairly hard to find a straight woman for nsa meets too

"

Amazing how many couples have 'bi-curious' for the female but you discover in conversation with her that she is straight. The interpretation of 'bi-curious' is wide-ranging. Mrs "

A couple who don't appear to be on the same page is a red flag to me

The West

"

Amazing how many couples have 'bi-curious' for the female but you discover in conversation with her that she is straight. The interpretation of 'bi-curious' is wide-ranging. Mrs "

Mrs here would consider herself straight. When we started swinging it was just something that came up that could be of interest to her. Like so many things, just to see what it was like and what better place to find out. So she was bi-curious!

However she would not consider herself Bi-sexual.

Definitely a red flag if her partner said she was bi-curious when she was not!

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Amazing how many couples have 'bi-curious' for the female but you discover in conversation with her that she is straight. The interpretation of 'bi-curious' is wide-ranging. Mrs

Mrs here would consider herself straight. When we started swinging it was just something that came up that could be of interest to her. Like so many things, just to see what it was like and what better place to find out. So she was bi-curious!

However she would not consider herself Bi-sexual.

Definitely a red flag if her partner said she was bi-curious when she was not!"

In a same boat here, in both of our experience we're way past bi- curious, but both do consider ourselves straight.

Reason being - in the right situation, with the right people things do happen.

Neither of us ever wake up in the morning wanting to even look for any sexual encounters with same sex though and we most likely never will.

Our bi- curious status is merely a suggestion that we are open to experimentation in right circumstances with the right people.

It does shoot us both in a foot too as we constantly receive offers from other bi curious guys straight up assuming our status means that we're both constantly craving bisexual encounters with men (we're not. We're after decent personalities first and foremost). And couples with other bi-curious women who want to "try the ladies touch" (we also aren't looking for that specifically).

Missus

» Add a new message to this topic