FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hot then not messages

Hot then not messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is it normal for messages to be fun and sexy at the start then become pretty boring?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Do you mean at the start of your Fab journey or at the start of chatting to someone in particular?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The same thing repeated over and over will always reduce in the level to which it stimulates us, we thrive on novelty

"Do you mean at the start of your Fab journey or at the start of chatting to someone in particular?"

I have been in fab before so its not my first rodeo. Im finding some guys are super keen then the chat gets super boring.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Is it just me or is it normal for messages to be fun and sexy at the start then become pretty boring?"

There are at least 2 people in a conversation. Both need to contribute and keep it fun and interesting. If you always have this issue then maybe the other person isn't the problem.

"Is it just me or is it normal for messages to be fun and sexy at the start then become pretty boring?

There are at least 2 people in a conversation. Both need to contribute and keep it fun and interesting. If you always have this issue then maybe the other person isn't the problem."

As I stated earlier its not my first time on the site and know that a conversation takes 2 people to keep it going and interesting. I also know that not every chat is going to lead to a meet.

Im finding this time round that it is worse than ever it was.

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

People can be very different online and in person and sometimes things dry out online without that in person element as there is only so much to go off. A quick social can help either establish something more or end things.

Assuming you aren't talking about just a few messages back and forth and more interactions over days or weeks eventually becoming stale!

[Removed by poster at 25/05/22 12:24:49]

"Is it just me or is it normal for messages to be fun and sexy at the start then become pretty boring?

There are at least 2 people in a conversation. Both need to contribute and keep it fun and interesting. If you always have this issue then maybe the other person isn't the problem.

As I stated earlier its not my first time on the site and know that a conversation takes 2 people to keep it going and interesting. I also know that not every chat is going to lead to a meet.

Im finding this time round that it is worse than ever it was."

Lots of people are unable to make any kind of conversation, particularly written. It's probably the biggest reason I can't be arsed meeting anyone now, there's just nothing about them that makes me think I'd love to meet them.

"People can be very different online and in person and sometimes things dry out online without that in person element as there is only so much to go off. A quick social can help either establish something more or end things.

Thank you. It seems we get a good chat going, flirting lots, add as friends then as I cannot meet immediately the chat dies.

"

Ah, well there's only so long they can pretend to have any interest in you as a human if you're not putting out, sad truth around here.

Also, once you've added them as friends, they've got access to your pics for the wank bank

[Removed by poster at 25/05/22 12:26:17]

We don't accept friends requests now unless we've met socially and plan to meet again.

"People can be very different online and in person and sometimes things dry out online without that in person element as there is only so much to go off. A quick social can help either establish something more or end things.

Thank you. It seems we get a good chat going, flirting lots, add as friends then as I cannot meet immediately the chat dies.

Ah, well there's only so long they can pretend to have any interest in you as a human if you're not putting out, sad truth around here. "

Sad to say thats very true.

"Also, once you've added them as friends, they've got access to your pics for the wank bank"

I immediately block them so no more free pervs lol

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Ah, well there's only so long they can pretend to have any interest in you as a human if you're not putting out, sad truth around here. "

Yip. Once I caught wind of that - I turned around and don't do any kind of flirting with anyone unless I feel like they have a matching personality to mine and we click on a human level first.

Flakes flake off quicker, less time wasted and I don't feel like a piece of meat with holes.

Haven't met as many people since, but those who I/we met have been exactly what we're looking for.

Missus

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I tend to do it the opposite way and won't engage in sex talk with anyone especially at the start as I realised a long time ago a lot who do are just looking wank material.Plus someone is incapable of holding normal conversation and everything has to be about sex I get bored.

Chats fizzle out on here that's normal but usually I find the ones who are interested in you for more than just wank material will chat and meet.

Ah, well there's only so long they can pretend to have any interest in you as a human if you're not putting out, sad truth around here.

Yip. Once I caught wind of that - I turned around and don't do any kind of flirting with anyone unless I feel like they have a matching personality to mine and we click on a human level first.

Flakes flake off quicker, less time wasted and I don't feel like a piece of meat with holes.

Haven't met as many people since, but those who I/we met have been exactly what we're looking for.

Missus "

It is the feeling like a piece of me that pisses me off. As you say less messages but hopefully nicer people

"I tend to do it the opposite way and won't engage in sex talk with anyone especially at the start as I realised a long time ago a lot who do are just looking wank material.Plus someone is incapable of holding normal conversation and everything has to be about sex I get bored.

Chats fizzle out on here that's normal but usually I find the ones who are interested in you for more than just wank material will chat and meet. "

I dont engage in sexy chat, flirty yes but when it turns to details of what they want I switch off.

Probably why the chat fizzles out tbh lol

Normal. Very very normal.

By *oandFroCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I think I heard it put to be once let's not let the spark run out over text, if you chat too long without meeting even just for a coffee inevitably it will go one of two ways you'll end up making a great friend or it will fade. Just in my opinion. Xx Mrs c

If you lower your age limit I’d happily provide the solution privately haha

"The same thing repeated over and over will always reduce in the level to which it stimulates us, we thrive on novelty"

"If you lower your age limit I’d happily provide the solution privately haha"

Thank you lol

So far I've messages from men looking to meet, Jesus do these guys not read profiles, eugh

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"So far I've messages from men looking to meet, Jesus do these guys not read profiles, eugh"

I had one this morning from a guy who wanted to sniff my farts, among other things

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Why I prefar chatting in chat groups/rooms I get bored far to easy trying to keep a conversation going with another!

"So far I've messages from men looking to meet, Jesus do these guys not read profiles, eugh

I had one this morning from a guy who wanted to sniff my farts, among other things "

"I think I heard it put to be once let's not let the spark run out over text, if you chat too long without meeting even just for a coffee inevitably it will go one of two ways you'll end up making a great friend or it will fade. Just in my opinion. Xx Mrs c"

Yeah i think you are right!

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"Is it just me or is it normal for messages to be fun and sexy at the start then become pretty boring?"

Either a conversation is going to come to an end or it is going to escalate. If no one takes action to escalate (in this case arrange a social meet) then it is going to die out.

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"I think I heard it put to be once let's not let the spark run out over text, if you chat too long without meeting even just for a coffee inevitably it will go one of two ways you'll end up making a great friend or it will fade. Just in my opinion. Xx Mrs c"

If I'm chatting a while can spot the pic collector's and ones looking for wank material. Dint do sexy texts or swapping pics or videos so the chat fizzles out quick enough thankfully

I've also learnt to be careful sharing too much in texting, if can't arrange a social soon enough I call it a day.

» Add a new message to this topic