FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Scamming

Scamming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Folks, just wondering if anyone on here is getting scammed by other fabswingers?

I have been in contact via another service with someone from here and I am certain I was being set up for scamming.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Folks, just wondering if anyone on here is getting scammed by other fabswingers?

I have been in contact via another service with someone from here and I am certain I was being set up for scamming. "

Throw me a bone …..

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Sure there's 2 threads on the forums at the moment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sure there's 2 threads on the forums at the moment "

What’s the name of the other one? :/

By *edknobsMan  over a year ago

mullingar

At the risk of asking a stupid question.... Scammed how?

"At the risk of asking a stupid question.... Scammed how?"

Well it felt like it was leading up to it. I got caught on Grindr by someone for 50 last year. A lot of the scams now are for that kinda of amount via gift cards. There is almost a pattern to the conversation. The person I was talking to was from here.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"At the risk of asking a stupid question.... Scammed how?

Well it felt like it was leading up to it. I got caught on Grindr by someone for 50 last year. A lot of the scams now are for that kinda of amount via gift cards. There is almost a pattern to the conversation. The person I was talking to was from here."

Never give money or gift cards to anyone the minute any one asks for anything stop all contact.

Agree with the last post alright. There are loads of these scammers on other sites...but now I have encountered one from here. Just wondering if others have come across scammers specifically through fab?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Agree with the last post alright. There are loads of these scammers on other sites...but now I have encountered one from here. Just wondering if others have come across scammers specifically through fab?"

I've been here 5 years. Never been asked for money or any other favour. It's never even come up in any conversation. I'm not on any other sites but if I was the chances of it happening are once again slim to none.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

"Agree with the last post alright. There are loads of these scammers on other sites...but now I have encountered one from here. Just wondering if others have come across scammers specifically through fab?

I've been here 5 years. Never been asked for money or any other favour. It's never even come up in any conversation. I'm not on any other sites but if I was the chances of it happening are once again slim to none. "

I'm the same and I'm on another site and I've never been asked for money or anything else. If I was I'd end the conversation there and report them. It's very foolish to engage with these people

Really regret posting on this forum now.

"Really regret posting on this forum now. "

Why? :/

Don't regret posting, unfortunately people get caught out. If you think your been scammed, what makes you think that way?

If your been asked for money especially in forms of online gift cards etc, just say no.

There is plenty of online discussions about been scammed.

If you are been threatened or black mailed keep track of all texts etc. And go to the gardai and report it.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Really regret posting on this forum now. "

No need to feel bad... its better to be a kind person than a cynical one. Gotta keep your wits about you though. I don't feel this is common. I'm here 15years and have never seen this.

Yep,lots of couples and females at it.

Messages back and forwards,and then you get told it will he 150 euro to do anything you want with the woman.

Or so called females looking for your address or mobile number with their 1st message back to you. Instant block for all those fools.

Crazy carry on,you would need to be an idiot to fall for it too.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

There was a tentative attempt at scamming (me) on another site, and then when I later saw the type of people who were there, and other deficiencies, I left immediately with no regrets.

I have just spent the last three years weaning an elderly, and educated, man off a romance scam; that was increasingly being extended to involve others

His name was on a suckers list and they reckoned he was fair game for ruses.

I think he has come to his senses, but we still have our doubts. He lost all of his savings; and we think the intention was to get his house too.

The police were involved, but she had an incredible hold on him even though sex was not part of the equation, or at least that is what he is telling us, his friends who are trying to protect him from the exploiter and her criminal associates, who are from eastern Europe.

» Add a new message to this topic