FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What have you done?

What have you done?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay so my example is; this morning i woke so horny, i decided to go on cam and then got even more horny. I went down between views and put on boiled eggs and back up to fulfill my horniness. I heard a loud bang and nope it wasn't a gang bang, the eggs exploded all over the kitchen ceiling an all , so it was smoking hot morning.

So tell me what you have done over the years while having sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read mass

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Perved a lot

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

We left the front door open, which meant to my very nosey MIL an open invitation to come in. She obviously heard the, erm, fracas and left. We spied her driving back down the drive. She never rocked up again without calling

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

"We left the front door open, which meant to my very nosey MIL an open invitation to come in. She obviously heard the, erm, fracas and left. We spied her driving back down the drive. She never rocked up again without calling "

can you laugh at it now at least??

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"We left the front door open, which meant to my very nosey MIL an open invitation to come in. She obviously heard the, erm, fracas and left. We spied her driving back down the drive. She never rocked up again without calling

can you laugh at it now at least??"

I laughed straight away. She finally found discovered the one thing I could do for her son that she never could.

Another time on Xmas eve we were to being the spice beef cooked for the Xmas Dinner. So we had it on and suddenly got horny and went up to play, had hot sex then all of a sudden the sound of the alarm and a fully smoked hallway and kitchen, the spice beef was black and stuck to the pot.

A FWB I had years ago would give me discreet handjobs while chatting with other people in the same room. I think the best one was under the table in a crowded bar.

"Okay so my example is; this morning i woke so horny, i decided to go on cam and then got even more horny. I went down between views and put on boiled eggs and back up to fulfill my horniness. I heard a loud bang and nope it wasn't a gang bang, the eggs exploded all over the kitchen ceiling an all , so it was smoking hot morning.

So tell me what you have done over the years while having sex?

"

Sounds like very productive morning.lol

By *oandFroCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

We went for a hike had a little outdoor fumble but so hard to play ... this weather has everyone out well anyone who wasn't exploding eggs lol. Xxx

"We went for a hike had a little outdoor fumble but so hard to play ... this weather has everyone out well anyone who wasn't exploding eggs lol. Xxx"

Lol it was the funny to be honest I was just laughing at myself. I am here out the back sunbathing and thinking about playing some where outdoors. But for me it's choosing carefully who to play with. A hike sounds ideal it's one of my fantasies to fuck up a mountain.

By *ind PaddyMan  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"Another time on Xmas eve we were to being the spice beef cooked for the Xmas Dinner. So we had it on and suddenly got horny and went up to play, had hot sex then all of a sudden the sound of the alarm and a fully smoked hallway and kitchen, the spice beef was black and stuck to the pot. "
your not a very good cook

"Another time on Xmas eve we were to being the spice beef cooked for the Xmas Dinner. So we had it on and suddenly got horny and went up to play, had hot sex then all of a sudden the sound of the alarm and a fully smoked hallway and kitchen, the spice beef was black and stuck to the pot. your not a very good cook"

Just not very good at watching over a pot, easily distracted

"Another time on Xmas eve we were to being the spice beef cooked for the Xmas Dinner. So we had it on and suddenly got horny and went up to play, had hot sex then all of a sudden the sound of the alarm and a fully smoked hallway and kitchen, the spice beef was black and stuck to the pot. your not a very good cook

Just not very good at watching over a pot, easily distracted "

Ah but after the sex we just unintentionally fell asleep.

Limerick

"We went for a hike had a little outdoor fumble but so hard to play ... this weather has everyone out well anyone who wasn't exploding eggs lol. Xxx

Lol it was the funny to be honest I was just laughing at myself. I am here out the back sunbathing and thinking about playing some where outdoors. But for me it's choosing carefully who to play with. A hike sounds ideal it's one of my fantasies to fuck up a mountain. "

It is nice I have never had full on sex outdoors only the jeep parked up along a forest, but oral and handy work is a lot of fun ... love almost getting caught but not wouldn't like to cause upset to any unsuspecting hikers but the thrill is fun. ... we can bring the boiled eggs xxx

"We went for a hike had a little outdoor fumble but so hard to play ... this weather has everyone out well anyone who wasn't exploding eggs lol. Xxx

Lol it was the funny to be honest I was just laughing at myself. I am here out the back sunbathing and thinking about playing some where outdoors. But for me it's choosing carefully who to play with. A hike sounds ideal it's one of my fantasies to fuck up a mountain.

It is nice I have never had full on sex outdoors only the jeep parked up along a forest, but oral and handy work is a lot of fun ... love almost getting caught but not wouldn't like to cause upset to any unsuspecting hikers but the thrill is fun. ... we can bring the boiled eggs xxx"

The eggs are on the Kitchen ceiling lol and here i was , what's that noise as the only sound I heard was my vibrator and squirt.

Limerick

It is nice I have never had full on sex outdoors only the jeep parked up along a forest, but oral and handy work is a lot of fun ... love almost getting caught but not wouldn't like to cause upset to any unsuspecting hikers but the thrill is fun. ... we can bring the boiled eggs xxx

The eggs are on the Kitchen ceiling lol and here i was , what's that noise as the only sound I heard was my vibrator and squirt. "

Lol what am I thinking rggs benedict...yummy xxx

The eggs are on the Kitchen ceiling lol and here i was , what's that noise as the only sound I heard was my vibrator and squirt.

Lol what am I thinking rggs benedict...yummy xxx

"

Mmmmmm eggs benidict and mountain fun sounds great to me

» Add a new message to this topic