FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women into younger men

Women into younger men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if der are any women out der willing to meet with younger men?i feel my age(22) is like having a handicap when trying to arrange a meet

Where are all the cougars gone?haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definately not me...I just want to correct your grammar!

I remember when i was the younger man...

poor johnny

Any help would be greatly appreciate....

There are some sexy young guys on here but having a son whos 22 it just wouldnt feel right to me. This reply is for u Foxy deal done lol.x

"There are some sexy young guys on here but having a son whos 22 it just wouldnt feel right to me. This reply is for u Foxy deal done lol.x"

Lol low!!! Good woman

Now keep it up...nice to see you xx

I don't know whether to feel sorry for, or jealous of 'young' ones on here. If I had access to this kind of site 20 *cough* years ago I'd be a wreck by now.

Fair play to any lady who wants a young man to educate and have fun with.

Bloody youngsters these days...mutter...grumble....back in my day.....

There's something about a guy in his 20's mmmm mmmmm!!

"Definately not me...I just want to correct your grammar!"

Foxy I love it

"There's something about a guy in his 20's mmmm mmmmm!! "
,,, now now I dare u,,,

I get told younger guys don't have the balls for this. Some older as well......

He's not here for a grammar lesson guys. Those who cast stones should check their own spelling first!

Just saying!!

"Just wondering if der are any women out der willing to meet with younger men?i feel my age(22) is like having a handicap when trying to arrange a meet

Where are all the cougars gone?haha"

Just be patient buddy.some Women on here just assume that younger guys are no good and immature isn't that right foxxy??, although I havnt really had this problem so far with the ladies. Iv met a fair few now and they have all been awsome. It just takes time. You can't expect them to jump into bed with you after talking once.

"Just wondering if der are any women out der willing to meet with younger men?i feel my age(22) is like having a handicap when trying to arrange a meet

Just be patient buddy.some Women on here just assume that younger guys are no good and immature isn't that right foxxy??, although I havnt really had this problem so far with the ladies. Iv met a fair few now and they have all been awsome. It just takes time. You can't expect them to jump into bed with you after talking once. "

Sheesh you're turning this into a bit of a vendetta now aren't you and I can certainly speak for myself thanks so if you have an issue with me do what you're good at...rant and block.

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

Just be patient buddy.some Women on here just assume that younger guys are no good and immature isn't that right foxxy??, although I havnt really had this problem so far with the ladies. Iv met a fair few now and they have all been awsome. It just takes time. You can't expect them to jump into bed with you after talking once.

Sheesh you're turning this into a bit of a vendetta now aren't you and I can certainly speak for myself thanks so if you have an issue with me do what you're good at...rant and block."

"I get told younger guys don't have the balls for this. Some older as well......"

I strongly disagree on that one...

Sheesh you're turning this into a bit of a vendetta now aren't you and I can certainly speak for myself thanks so if you have an issue with me do what you're good at...rant and block."

pain in the ass and sounds like he knows it all lol but you go girl haha

I could sooooo say something but i think i'm going to stay quiet just this once.....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I have seen some guys in chat getting on well and when they ask if a meet is on the cards and the lady checks profile she replies sorry ur to young however there are also some young couples on here saying its hard to get meets maybe U should focus on couples for a while and with a couple of veris up it will get easier happy swinging

Sheesh you're turning this into a bit of a vendetta now aren't you and I can certainly speak for myself thanks so if you have an issue with me do what you're good at...rant and block.

pain in the ass and sounds like he knows it all lol but you go girl haha "

Same old same old always got to much to say

some of the older men cam be more child like than the younger males

"some of the older men cam be more child like than the younger males "

Lol, fact!!!!!

That's not fair I am telling on you, then I am going to throw my toys out of the pram and take my ball and go home.

Same old same old always got to much to say"

pot /kettle lol

Where are all the cougars gone?haha"

i meet a guy whos 22 for sex and hes great in bed,hes mature for his age,hes better than sum of the older men ive been with!

I love younger guys ! Most of our meets early-late 20s.....

Same old same old always got to much to say

pot /kettle lol "

Hahaha , too right ty lolol

Just be patient buddy.some Women on here just assume that younger guys are no good and immature isn't that right foxxy??, although I havnt really had this problem so far with the ladies. Iv met a fair few now and they have all been awsome. It just takes time. You can't expect them to jump into bed with you after talking once. "

Awww Bmwnam, are you getting a hard time lol

To be fair, I think you've every right to be cocky/confident. I know only too well what your abilities are. Mmmm

Definitely restored my faith in younger guys....and then some!!

Aww gee thanks. And il defo be playing with you again. I just hope it was worth the travelling xxx

"Aww gee thanks. And il defo be playing with you again. I just hope it was worth the travelling xxx"

Lol, you need to ask!

do like em younger must admit !

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

I always go for older men!

If by some miracle a woman sees this and thinks "hmmm I'd like some young cock" be sure to swing me a message

I'm here for your convenience

Trying to keep this thread alive

"Trying to keep this thread alive "

sure u have no pics on yur profile.what u expect???

"I always go for older men!"

i have meet younger guys before i normal put age limit coz like a guy with full head of hair avoid pensioners

"Trying to keep this thread alive

sure u have no pics on yur profile.what u expect???"

point taken guess im gna have to take afew pics tonight :P

Have been looking for an older women who is in need of a younger guy in NI for a while now and no luck yet Any thoughts or help? Thanks

[Removed by poster at 28/11/12 21:10:23]

The only thing i can say about this is that you should be patient, get chatting to as many as possible and not just looking to try and fuck them, remember to have a laugh and that meets are not going to happen over night.

You could almost compare Fab to being in a relationship. It can take patience and persistence to get to the promise land and you will have a few bumps and let downs on the way.

» Add a new message to this topic