FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Naked driving

Naked driving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else like the thrill of going on a road trip naked or topless?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like fun. Maybe one day in my van

Absolutely love playing with my pussy in traffic when my hubby is driving...especially if a lorry or van is beside us and can see right in... did it just this past weekend....hot as hell

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Absolutely love playing with my pussy in traffic when my hubby is driving...especially if a lorry or van is beside us and can see right in... did it just this past weekend....hot as hell "

Yes! We were driving down to Killarney last July and it was a lovely day, herself decided to get topless as we drive through Adare. I remember a bus driver coming towards us had a very good look!!

We were driving down the n7 and she was rubbing me. She then decided to start sucking me. So knees up on the passenger seat and arse up. Short denim skirt with a sexy g string. There was a car next to us with 2 lads in it from Clondalkin to Naas

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Love going topless on drives but not anywhere public as don't want to offend anyone or get in trouble

"Love going topless on drives but not anywhere public as don't want to offend anyone or get in trouble "

But being topless while driving on a public road is in public ?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Love going topless on drives but not anywhere public as don't want to offend anyone or get in trouble

But being topless while driving on a public road is in public ? "

They don't say its on a public road.....maybe a beach or like all our first driving lessons ....the supermarket car park

By *ux555Man  over a year ago

monaghan

Yes would drive with no bottoms on or all hanging out the leg of my shorts. Great feeling

By *eddybear37Man  over a year ago

everywhere kildare longford

As a lorry driver I have to say it’s amazing wat u see passing by on motorways or in built up traffic

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"Love going topless on drives but not anywhere public as don't want to offend anyone or get in trouble

But being topless while driving on a public road is in public ? "

Also we probably should have said if we do come across other vehicles or pedestrians they get put away

Public meaning as other people around

By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

76 deaths on irish roads this year. Cop on!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There was this story recently in the yellow press of a woman giving oral to him driving. He looses control over car and causes crash, at the moment of collision with a van she nearly bites his penis of, causing quite severe injury.

What you learn there driving and sex aren't compatible...

That’s a crazy idea, I’ll keep an eye out for you all the next time I’m on the motorway !!

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUB/LOUTH

"Absolutely love playing with my pussy in traffic when my hubby is driving...especially if a lorry or van is beside us and can see right in... did it just this past weekend....hot as hell "

Love it let me know when you are psssing louth. i will rent out an artic lol

They don't say its on a public road.....maybe a beach or like all our first driving lessons ....the supermarket car park "

They are all public place

somewhere

They don't say its on a public road.....maybe a beach or like all our first driving lessons ....the supermarket car park

They are all public place "

Sorry know what you mean....i was thinking for insurance purposes driving the car ....I know most people go to a car park as it's not counted I think

By *oxy_xxxWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I've always wanted to turn up to meet someone in just my lingerie. But always to scared in case something happens while driving.

By *ours2019Man  over a year ago

Cork

I love driving home from work with no bottoms in the early morning and having a wank

Sorry know what you mean....i was thinking for insurance purposes driving the car ....I know most people go to a car park as it's not counted I think "

Ah I’m only being pedantic

somewhere

Sorry know what you mean....i was thinking for insurance purposes driving the car ....I know most people go to a car park as it's not counted I think

Ah I’m only being pedantic "

You.....Never

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

"I've always wanted to turn up to meet someone in just my lingerie. But always to scared in case something happens while driving. "

I've had a few meets happen like that but it was a dogging meet, so quick jump out of the car to meet me then jump back in and play in the back while we were driven out to a spot by the husband

"I've always wanted to turn up to meet someone in just my lingerie. But always to scared in case something happens while driving. "

Go for it girl... I went to a meet in full lingerie and heels with a long coat over it... he opened the door and I opened the coat and straight down to business... actually meeting him on Tuesday might do the same again !!

Ah I’m only being pedantic

You.....Never "

Not at all I don’t like confrontation

By *oxy_xxxWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I've always wanted to turn up to meet someone in just my lingerie. But always to scared in case something happens while driving.

Go for it girl... I went to a meet in full lingerie and heels with a long coat over it... he opened the door and I opened the coat and straight down to business... actually meeting him on Tuesday might do the same again !! "

See that was my plan. I might just go for it.

"I've always wanted to turn up to meet someone in just my lingerie. But always to scared in case something happens while driving.

Go for it girl... I went to a meet in full lingerie and heels with a long coat over it... he opened the door and I opened the coat and straight down to business... actually meeting him on Tuesday might do the same again !!

See that was my plan. I might just go for it."

Oh definitely go for it... it will drove him wild!! X

somewhere

See that was my plan. I might just go for it."

If ye are going to the same front door the man will think he's died and gone to heaven

By *r.boldMan  over a year ago

Raheen

Well I'm a truck driver and I've had some amazing views, any couples or single ladies fancy a trip anytime there's a fine big bed behind me

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Of all the terrible ideas I've heard recently... this is the terribleist

Awsome, when I go out dogging i usually start the night dressed in the shortest dress with a dildo upme whilst i drive to my first spot, gets me so horned up.

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

"Does anyone else like the thrill of going on a road trip naked or topless?"

Very much so and I was naked driving home from up your way yesterday evening.

I'll be going up there again today and plan to be naked while driving

Op maybe men might get away with it but am not sure that women would get away with it that easily. I must say it's never even crossed my mind until i think i seen a similar post on here before but stillI don'thave that desire.

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Out for another spin in the cooler part of the day

» Add a new message to this topic