FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Perfect cunnilingus

Perfect cunnilingus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungry Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

There's multiple threads describing a perfect bj, but I've yet to see a thread where people describe perfect cunnilingus.

Obviously it's a personal preference, so everyone's answer will be different

Personally I love my clit being touched very slowly and very gently, with a toy or fingers inside, legs must be straight (genuinely can't cum with my knees bent ) no picking up the pace, no flicking, biting or sucking just gradually getting teased into a huge, sensual orgasm.

Missus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m nursing a semi after reading that

[Removed by poster at 14/06/22 12:52:20]

I do it like I’m eating an ice cream, starting with long slow licks up and down then some suction to get it all in my mouth and rolling it around my tongue and sometimes I’ll use my fingers to open it up and get at the tasty bit inside and not forgetting to lick my fingers of everything that’s dripped down….

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"There's multiple threads describing a perfect bj, but I've yet to see a thread where people describe perfect cunnilingus.

Personally I love my clit being touched very slowly and very gently, with a toy or fingers inside, legs must be straight (genuinely can't cum with my knees bent ) no picking up the pace, no flicking, biting or sucking just gradually getting teased into a huge, sensual orgasm.

Missus "

I don't understand. Can you show me please?

By *s UprisingWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"There's multiple threads describing a perfect bj, but I've yet to see a thread where people describe perfect cunnilingus.

Missus "

Im a bit like you Missus! Slowly, gently, with long slow strokes. And be consistent. If i moan in pleasure that does not mean go faster and harder. It simply means keep doing exactly what you were doing same pressure, same speed, same spot. Its not complicated!!

Lucan

Missus

Im a bit like you Missus! Slowly, gently, with long slow strokes. And be consistent. If i moan in pleasure that does not mean go faster and harder. It simply means keep doing exactly what you were doing same pressure, same speed, same spot. Its not complicated!! "

Swoooooon..

You had me at "I'm"

dublin

Missus

Im a bit like you Missus! Slowly, gently, with long slow strokes. And be consistent. If i moan in pleasure that does not mean go faster and harder. It simply means keep doing exactly what you were doing same pressure, same speed, same spot. Its not complicated!!

Swoooooon..

You had me at "I'm" "

Lol typical man not listening to a word i said!! (Im kidding xx)

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

From my point of view there's no such thing as a perfect cunnilingus. It does very little for me, it's ok as a foreplay but to peak it takes forever, gets boring and the orgasm is rather mediocre.

In regards of fingerplay I'm on the same stroke as the op. Based on my experience, most are too rough and too fast and therefore imprecise. It normally ends in overstimulation of the whole area and peaking escapes into eternity. There's a difference in fiddling and playing a sweet tune.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"From my point of view there's no such thing as a perfect cunnilingus. It does very little for me, it's ok as a foreplay but to peak it takes forever, gets boring and the orgasm is rather mediocre.

In regards of fingerplay I'm on the same stroke as the op. Based on my experience, most are too rough and too fast and therefore imprecise. It normally ends in overstimulation of the whole area and peaking escapes into eternity. There's a difference in fiddling and playing a sweet tune. "

U meana little light foot tapping rather than foot stomping

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"From my point of view there's no such thing as a perfect cunnilingus. It does very little for me, it's ok as a foreplay but to peak it takes forever, gets boring and the orgasm is rather mediocre.

In regards of fingerplay I'm on the same stroke as the op. Based on my experience, most are too rough and too fast and therefore imprecise. It normally ends in overstimulation of the whole area and peaking escapes into eternity. There's a difference in fiddling and playing a sweet tune. "

U meana little lught foit tapping rather than foot stomping

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUB

Slowly going around the clit. Clockwise or anti clockwise

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

I go at it like a culchi at a carvery.

Get stuck in and don’t lift your head til you’ve licked the plate clean

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Spell out the alphabet and be careful of P.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

There is no reason not to discribe how you like it to help a guy out... its not a test. What drives one girl wild might turn another off. Be clear. It's in your advantage after all.

Lucan

Missus

Swoooooon..

You had me at "I'm"

Lol typical man not listening to a word i said!! (Im kidding xx) "

Sorry, did you say something? I was transfixed by the profile pic!

By *izzleJMan  over a year ago

Galway City

Begin like the soft touch of a butterfly’s wing and finish like a bulldog licking porridge of a plate

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I go at it like a culchi at a carvery.

Get stuck in and don’t lift your head til you’ve licked the plate clean"

Including seconds...

Dublin

Not sure if I should continue reading this thread - might put me off cunnilingus altogether

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"I’m nursing a semi after reading that "

So am I

dublin

"There is no reason not to discribe how you like it to help a guy out... its not a test. What drives one girl wild might turn another off. Be clear. It's in your advantage after all."

Too true, but there's nothing better than a man who can read signals and instictively knows what is working and what isn't.

dublin

Missus

Swoooooon..

You had me at "I'm"

Lol typical man not listening to a word i said!! (Im kidding xx)

Sorry, did you say something? I was transfixed by the profile pic! "

Lol thank you x

I find the best first step is to never refer to it as cunnilingus

Belfast

"I find the best first step is to never refer to it as cunnilingus"

How would you name it?

A lick out sounds terrible. Muff diving?? Hahaha

By *tarboy300Man  over a year ago

DUB

"There is no reason not to discribe how you like it to help a guy out... its not a test. What drives one girl wild might turn another off. Be clear. It's in your advantage after all.

Too true, but there's nothing better than a man who can read signals and instictively knows what is working and what isn't. "

Thats called working off your own initiative. Some of us actullay have that trait lol

"I find the best first step is to never refer to it as cunnilingus

How would you name it? "

Honestly it depends on the person I was with....

But I could never envisage myself whispering into her ear.... "I'm gonna preform cunnilingus now:

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Oral

Going down on

Eating out

Tasting

Anyore

"Oral

Going down on

Eating out

Tasting

Anyore "

Munching on a snatch box?

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

"Oral

Going down on

Eating out

Tasting

Anyore

Munching on a snatch box?"

Eating a clamburger

Dublin

"Oral

Going down on

Eating out

Tasting

Anyore

Munching on a snatch box?"

I can just hear you whispering into her ear - I want to munch on your snatch box

I think I just came a little

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Shopping at the fishmarket

Belfast

How would you name it?

But I could never envisage myself whispering into her ear.... "I'm gonna preform cunnilingus now: "

Do you announce every action you're about to take when getting hot and steamy with someone?

Like:

"I'm going to kiss you now".

Mmm "good good, now I'm going to pull your bra to the side and suck your nipple"

"I'm now going to pinch your other nipple between my fingers"

"I'm about to take your top off and kiss your belly"

Mmm "suck my dick"

"Good good, thanks, now I'll pull your pants down and gently caress your lady garden with my tongue"

(I'm sorry, I laughed way too hard typing that)

Missus

Dublin

How would you name it?

But I could never envisage myself whispering into her ear.... "I'm gonna preform cunnilingus now:

Do you announce every action you're about to take when getting hot and steamy with someone?

Like:

Mmm "good good, now I'm going to pull your bra to the side and suck your nipple"

Mmm "suck my dick"

"Good good, thanks, now I'll pull your pants down and gently caress your lady garden with my tongue"

Missus "

You have the start of a book there

Dublin

"Shopping at the fishmarket"

PMSL That just made my day

How would you name it?

Like:

Mmm "suck my dick"

Missus "

I come with audio description as an option

I like to be inclusive

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"There is no reason not to discribe how you like it to help a guy out... its not a test. What drives one girl wild might turn another off. Be clear. It's in your advantage after all.

Too true, but there's nothing better than a man who can read signals and instictively knows what is working and what isn't. "

How are you supposed to know she can't cum with her legs straight?

Too true, but there's nothing better than a man who can read signals and instictively knows what is working and what isn't.

How are you supposed to know she can't cum with her legs straight? "

Clearly her left ear lobe twitch gives this away

How would you name it?

Like:

Mmm "suck my dick"

Missus "

Hahahhaha lady garden??!!??

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Get stuck in and don’t lift your head til you’ve licked the plate clean"

Like a dog at a bag of rubbish.

I can orgasm at oral if he get it right, lots of firm targeted tongue, switching it up between licking from top to bottom with good proactive hands.

However if you get me on my knees and know what you’re at with your fingers (summoning a genie rather than stuffing a turkey) I will cum hot and fierce and all over you. Only happened with three men ever, the first freaked out and the next two cheered

Belfast

How would you name it?

Like:

Mmm "suck my dick"

Missus

Hahahhaha lady garden??!!??"

There are people out there who still say "lady garden" with a perfectly straight face

This is very technical. I’ll have to get my note book out.

Belfast

How would you name it?

Like:

Mmm "suck my dick"

Missus

I like to be inclusive "

That would be one awesome audio book to listen to!

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

How would you name it?

Like:

Mmm "suck my dick"

Missus

I like to be inclusive

That would be one awesome audio book to listen to! "

Playing in the garden of oral delights.. With fingers , tongue, lips , and make up brush. Heaven.

By *ellhungerMan  over a year ago

dublin

Ever they hot and cold sensation while being licked cold of the tongue after water and then hot drink too?

Not for all but hot for some

Belfast

"Ever they hot and cold sensation while being licked cold of the tongue after water and then hot drink too?

Not for all but hot for some "

Think it's a fun thing to do, but can't see how change of temperature would make a woman climax

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Ever they hot and cold sensation while being licked cold of the tongue after water and then hot drink too?

Not for all but hot for some

Think it's a fun thing to do, but can't see how change of temperature would make a woman climax "

It’s about the journey AND the destination….

Personally I find it a kin to the humble egg, it can be enjoyed in a variety of different ways by different people…..

My favourite being the crème egg by Cadburys, which coincidentally I also find can be great practice for cunnilingus, biting or nibbling only be special permission…..

How do you eat your yours…..

Muff burger and drinking from the furry mug are another two names I’ve heard in reference to the beautiful art…..

[Removed by poster at 15/06/22 01:03:22]

How would you name it?

Like:

Mmm "suck my dick"

Missus "

I suppose that's the way it's going... we're all trendy, PC people now. Joking.

By *agherafeltmanMan  over a year ago

magherafelt

I've heard it refered to as "tipping the velvet" I'm nearly sure it was in a racey TV show in the 90's but not sure.

By *imGimMan  over a year ago

london

The reason I think for the aggressive stuff is guys are in a rush for full blown penetration. For me, I like to take my time and get it as wet as possible

By *imGimMan  over a year ago

london

Different ppl have different levels of sensitivity, when performing cunnilingus myself the clue is how wet. Also I’ve found some women like having their clits sucked . But if you’re down there and she’s soaking wet then you’re on the right path. I know it’s seen as foreplay, i could spend hours eating pussy

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Different ppl have different levels of sensitivity, when performing cunnilingus myself the clue is how wet. Also I’ve found some women like having their clits sucked . But if you’re down there and she’s soaking wet then you’re on the right path. I know it’s seen as foreplay, i could spend hours eating pussy"

Do you meet many women who enjoy it for hours? I would find it boring and monotonous and from what I've seen on the forums so would most women.

By *oxy_xxxWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I am very into sensation, so the whole cold hot thing works for me.

I like to be licked slowly to start and then have the pace picked up a bit with the addition of finger or toy play. As said before if I'm moaning keep doing what your doing, if I need faster or harder I will ask

As a man, my preference is trim or bare. Over the years I've learned what is working based on response and can adjust my approach accordingly. It's something I love to do.

By *lectric blueMan  over a year ago

dublin

Get stuck in and don’t lift your head til you’ve licked the plate clean

Like a dog at a bag of rubbish.

I can orgasm at oral if he get it right, lots of firm targeted tongue, switching it up between licking from top to bottom with good proactive hands.

However if you get me on my knees and know what you’re at with your fingers (summoning a genie rather than stuffing a turkey) I will cum hot and fierce and all over you. Only happened with three men ever, the first freaked out and the next two cheered "

I can vouch for that!

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

After reading this decided to describe my technique in real time with a friend here..

First, slowly plasst ffsst mmmhp mnhppmgpp ..

..now …pphmm sshhp ssffhh mmffhh mmffh

..seriously how could there possibly be a right way to pleasure all individuals

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Slow build up, starting with kissing and undressing. Playing with other erogenous zones first. Slowly moving down the body and slowly peeling of the knickers.

Savour the sight and just let her feel your breath on her.

Slow gentle tongue strokes, with the tip of the tongue, from bottom to top, gently grazing the head of the clit. Firmer licks along the part covered by skin. Do this for a while to set a rhythm.

After a while, ignore the clit altogether just to tease and watch her as she moves her hips trying to get you to focus on her clit again. Give it some attention before ignoring it again. Continue this for a while but always giving the clit the attention it's looking for.

Explore the rest of the vulva with the fingers and the tongue. Stroking and licking the different layers of the lips like a cat, cleaning itself.

Start of with one finger inside and gently do the "come here" gesture while flicking the tongue over the clit. Let the index finger of the other hand tease around the anus to see if she's open to having a finger in there. You'll know by how she moves.

Use another finger inside to do the come here motion and suck on the clit while using the tongue. Do this for a while.

Then just stop. Tease her a bit. Tell her to do some work. Tell her to grind against your tongue and see if she can make herself cum. When she gets tired, go again with fingers and mouth. Do this for a while.

If you can tell she can hardly take any more teasing keep the fingers pressed into the g-spot and press the gums against the clit and suck on her until she starts convulsing.

Guage how long to let her rest between convulsions before going again.

Repeat until she tells you she can't take anymore.

Or something like that

Belfast

"Slow build up, starting with kissing and undressing. Playing with other erogenous zones first. Slowly moving down the body and slowly peeling of the knickers.

Slow gentle tongue strokes, with the tip of the tongue, from bottom to top, gently grazing the head of the clit. Firmer licks along the part covered by skin. Do this for a while to set a rhythm.

After a while, ignore the clit altogether just to tease and watch her as she moves her hips trying to get you to focus on her clit again. Give it some attention before ignoring it again. Continue this for a while but always giving the clit the attention it's looking for.

Explore the rest of the vulva with the fingers and the tongue. Stroking and licking the different layers of the lips like a cat, cleaning itself.

Start of with one finger inside and gently do the "come here" gesture while flicking the tongue over the clit. Let the index finger of the other hand tease around the anus to see if she's open to having a finger in there. You'll know by how she moves.

Use another finger inside to do the come here motion and suck on the clit while using the tongue. Do this for a while.

Then just stop. Tease her a bit. Tell her to do some work. Tell her to grind against your tongue and see if she can make herself cum. When she gets tired, go again with fingers and mouth. Do this for a while.

If you can tell she can hardly take any more teasing keep the fingers pressed into the g-spot and press the gums against the clit and suck on her until she starts convulsing.

Or something like that "

Wow

"Slow build up, starting with kissing and undressing. Playing with other erogenous zones first. Slowly moving down the body and slowly peeling of the knickers.

Or something like that "

You may continue........

Kerry and Dublin

"

You may continue........ "

My fingers need a break.....from the typing

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

Missus

Im a bit like you Missus! Slowly, gently, with long slow strokes. And be consistent. If i moan in pleasure that does not mean go faster and harder. It simply means keep doing exactly what you were doing same pressure, same speed, same spot. Its not complicated!! "

Absolutely

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

Missus

Swoooooon..

You had me at "I'm"

Lol typical man not listening to a word i said!! (Im kidding xx) "

No, he is probably typical of most of us. Didn't even wonder why men can't message you. Just assumed he would be the one to turn you lol.

Actually I don't know him at all and mean him no offense.

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Always found cunnilingus to be a bit of a mouthful

By *BWCockloverCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Best I ever had was a lovely French lady.. She used her tongue and fingers on me and it was mind blowing..

By *obnbetzWoman  over a year ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

Same !

That’s why any woman I have licked out always say I am better at it then any man.

Take note lads just go with the flow

Kerry and Dublin

"Always found cunnilingus to be a bit of a mouthful "

Funny, I find it just rolls off the tongue

» Add a new message to this topic