FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Change of heart

Change of heart

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andR2019 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

Does anyone ever feel disheartened or uninterested in this site at times? If so what’s the reasons behind it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

Often

It's full of disappointment

No!

Why would I?

Its a brilliant site for men to meet ladies and have so much fun!!!

Id say 95% of the men would agree with me???

Nunya

"Yes

Often

It's full of disappointment "

With people not meeting? Being rude? What makes it disappointing x

Nunya

"No!

Why would I?

Id say 95% of the men would agree with me??? "

Just a generalised question. But it can be a let down at times and a turn off at others

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Does anyone ever feel disheartened or uninterested in this site at times? If so what’s the reasons behind it? "

If you feel like that ..hide your profile and take a break

Nunya

"Does anyone ever feel disheartened or uninterested in this site at times? If so what’s the reasons behind it?

If you feel like that ..hide your profile and take a break "

I said above can sometimes be that way but just generally speaking wondered if anyone else ever felt that way

"No!

Why would I?

Just a generalised question. But it can be a let down at times and a turn off at others "

I was being sarcastic!!!

"No!

Why would I?

Just a generalised question. But it can be a let down at times and a turn off at others

I was being sarcastic!!! "

thank fuck for that, I thought you were ill

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Uninterested? Yes, you can’t be interested in something 100% of the time and it’s healthy to take breaks.

Disheartened? No. If I was letting the place get to me like that I’d remove myself.

"Uninterested? Yes, you can’t be interested in something 100% of the time and it’s healthy to take breaks.

Disheartened? No. If I was letting the place get to me like that I’d remove myself."

Can you remove yourself to see if it makes it better for me though?

Was on it years ago in London and loved it but was then off for a long time. It’s very different here in Dublin but once we got back into the swing of things it’s been fine.

But then we can be pretty direct.

Nunya

"No!

Why would I?

I was being sarcastic!!! "

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Nunya

"Uninterested? Yes, you can’t be interested in something 100% of the time and it’s healthy to take breaks.

Disheartened? No. If I was letting the place get to me like that I’d remove myself."

That’s a good way to look at it x

Nunya

"Was on it years ago in London and loved it but was then off for a long time. It’s very different here in Dublin but once we got back into the swing of things it’s been fine.

But then we can be pretty direct. "

Do you find the directness helps then?x

Very much so.

"No!

Why would I?

I was being sarcastic!!!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit "

Possibly true, depending on your sense of humour too!!!

Of course, fab requires a lot of effort and pointless conversations just to find someone you might even want to have a drink with, let alone shag.

Our understanding of what constitutes ‘huge’ has changed though here. ‘We trust but verify’ now

Yes and yes, took a break for about 6 weeks, thought about deleting it during the week. I've given up on meeting guys and only here for the social side

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Disheartened? No. If I was letting the place get to me like that I’d remove myself.

Can you remove yourself to see if it makes it better for me though?"

You’d pine away without me pumpkin

Yes. On and off for years. Have deleted verified accounts. Eejit.

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Seems to me that there are unhappy people on both sides of the fence.

I can't escape the feeling that generally people just can't be bothered to make an effort.

Ffs, how difficult is it to go have a cuppa with someone local to yourself without the expectation that any dipping of the croissant into the pate will occur?

And if the banter is shite, we'll at least you know for sure now.

It is what it is

Yes definitely I had a fake ass last night well I think he is fake anyway(I could be wrong) he blocked me after I said no to sex on the first meet. He said he was on dating sites aswell bit I just got this really bad feeling about him maybe he knew me or just couldn't take rejection or thought I was ugly which is okay I am a realist . But yeah OP I hear you I can't even put up social and my box goes crazy so then I her overwhelmed and can't even choose or organise it ha ha. Parties are the best to meet people socially anyway.

"Yes definitely I had a fake ass last night well I think he is fake anyway(I could be wrong) he blocked me after I said no to sex on the first meet. He said he was on dating sites aswell bit I just got this really bad feeling about him maybe he knew me or just couldn't take rejection or thought I was ugly which is okay I am a realist . But yeah OP I hear you I can't even put up social and my box goes crazy so then I her overwhelmed and can't even choose or organise it ha ha. Parties are the best to meet people socially anyway. "

Cheeky fucker!!

Not you, him

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Yeah I definitely felt disheartened after my 200th rejection but I pushed on and I am now close to smashing the 500th rejection barrier

[Removed by poster at 16/07/22 21:48:42]

"Yes definitely I had a fake ass last night well I think he is fake anyway(I could be wrong) he blocked me after I said no to sex on the first meet. He said he was on dating sites aswell bit I just got this really bad feeling about him maybe he knew me or just couldn't take rejection or thought I was ugly which is okay I am a realist . But yeah OP I hear you I can't even put up social and my box goes crazy so then I her overwhelmed and can't even choose or organise it ha ha. Parties are the best to meet people socially anyway.

Cheeky fucker!!

Not you, him "

Ah yeah I had a social meet up and in messaging him I was clear in what I was looking for, but some just want the sex at the click of their fingers and not just guys couples aswell. I prefer to do a social and see how that goes and take it from there. Parties is different because thing's just go with the flow no pressure.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The vicissitudes within all of our lives, no matter how optimistic our general outlook on life in the longer term,can cause a natural ebb and flow of our mood, particularly over the past two years, and this is bound to affect our outlook of this unusual lifestyle choice, colloquially known as swinging.

If the site has now lost its lustre from your specific perspective, take a break and come back with a reinvigorated outlook.

Nunya

"No!

Why would I?

I was being sarcastic!!!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Possibly true, depending on your sense of humour too!!! "

Mines must be awful then

Nunya

"Yes definitely I had a fake ass last night well I think he is fake anyway(I could be wrong) he blocked me after I said no to sex on the first meet. He said he was on dating sites aswell bit I just got this really bad feeling about him maybe he knew me or just couldn't take rejection or thought I was ugly which is okay I am a realist . But yeah OP I hear you I can't even put up social and my box goes crazy so then I her overwhelmed and can't even choose or organise it ha ha. Parties are the best to meet people socially anyway. "

We’ve had a few invites so thinking this is defo the route we will take. I find people can be quite pushy sometimes and it instantly puts us off x

Nunya

"Yeah I definitely felt disheartened after my 200th rejection but I pushed on and I am now close to smashing the 500th rejection barrier"

Oh lord your consistent if anything lol

Can you remove yourself to see if it makes it better for me though?"

Lol

"Yes definitely I had a fake ass last night well I think he is fake anyway(I could be wrong) he blocked me after I said no to sex on the first meet. He said he was on dating sites aswell bit I just got this really bad feeling about him maybe he knew me or just couldn't take rejection or thought I was ugly which is okay I am a realist . But yeah OP I hear you I can't even put up social and my box goes crazy so then I her overwhelmed and can't even choose or organise it ha ha. Parties are the best to meet people socially anyway.

We’ve had a few invites so thinking this is defo the route we will take. I find people can be quite pushy sometimes and it instantly puts us off x"

I would definitely suggest snap up the invites and yes totally turn off pushy people and even when told they are pushy continue to do so which in turn has helped me to find my confidence in using the block button.

Nunya

We’ve had a few invites so thinking this is defo the route we will take. I find people can be quite pushy sometimes and it instantly puts us off x

I would definitely suggest snap up the invites and yes totally turn off pushy people and even when told they are pushy continue to do so which in turn has helped me to find my confidence in using the block button. "

See G is block button happy I R always try to be kind but it gets hard like lol

By *attooedCurvyteamCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I do sometimes.. it's so disheartening getting usual ,,, ' you well ' message day in day out, have a bit of chat ye know?

Opening with a dick pic and nothing else it's old.

We've been chatting to a few couples ourselves but move over to Kik as here it's just hard to keep the flow going

Nunya

"I do sometimes.. it's so disheartening getting usual ,,, ' you well ' message day in day out, have a bit of chat ye know?

Opening with a dick pic and nothing else it's old.

We've been chatting to a few couples ourselves but move over to Kik as here it's just hard to keep the flow going "

Yeh it is indeed.

Me personally i find this place great , with loads of fun people, yes you have a few rotten apples,but where do you not have them?

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Yeah very much so my profiles more hidden that out on show says it all really! But then again I've a low tolerance for bs been on and off dating sites for absolutely years thought fab was different bit still fulla idiots ??

Just use it as ye like others will tell ye to try other sites and if ye are up for that then go for it the most important thing is for ye both to get what ye want from this and not what others tell ye to do trust your gut doesn’t always work but at least both of ye would agree to meet or not that’s yer decision it’s fun enjoy

Yeah I have periods of disinterest quite regularly. That said we meet others for sex so infrequently in really doesn't have much of an impact. It's quite difficult to sustain conversations when you only meet sporadically and I've no problem admitting that sometimes I don't have the mental energy/ I just can't be bothered to maintain that level of effort.

Nobody said it was easy where going back to the start running in circles so let’s go back to or too the start night all hope too meet some of ye sometime

It can be off putting, but out of the 20 or 30 let downs or even rejections we have had, the 5 or 6 ones we did meet have been amazing.

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I think it can feel stale every so often. Just need to pull back and wait for the next high tide

[Removed by poster at 17/07/22 05:34:01]

Nunya

"I think it can feel stale every so often. Just need to pull back and wait for the next high tide "

Positivity is key x

Nunya

"It can be off putting, but out of the 20 or 30 let downs or even rejections we have had, the 5 or 6 ones we did meet have been amazing. "

This is good x

» Add a new message to this topic