Well done JP €€€

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where would Limerick be without him ?

1973 was their last win with the big bucks backing em…. Says it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Well done JP and Limerick ...great match and you manage to piss off people at the same time

"Well done JP and Limerick ...great match and you manage to piss off people at the same time "

Would they have won the four without JP’s money ? No different than Dublin with their financial doping

somewhere

"Well done JP and Limerick ...great match and you manage to piss off people at the same time

Would they have won the four without JP’s money ? No different than Dublin with their financial doping "

But Dublin got beaten by Kerry

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

"Well done JP and Limerick ...great match and you manage to piss off people at the same time

Would they have won the four without JP’s money ? No different than Dublin with their financial doping

But Dublin got beaten by Kerry "

Aye sure Kerry is backed by Jeff Bezos….

somewhere

But Dublin got beaten by Kerry

Aye sure Kerry is backed by Jeff Bezos…."

Or the Healy Rae's

That’s right lads deflection is a great way to avoid the truth

somewhere

"That’s right lads deflection is a great way to avoid the truth "

Seems to be working all right

By *hyeyesMan  over a year ago

meath

The Munster final was a better game

Fair play Limerick , alot has to be said for having a team of 6'4 powerhouses

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Ah great men credit to lmk n the game..congrats from a kk guy ..money cant buy class

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look the truth is Munster for hurling Munster for football the latter been a bit off lately but it’s coming

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

This Gaa shit is getting old

"This Gaa shit is getting old "

Yes I’m sure they have their own forum for people to say what they want so go there

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

"This Gaa shit is getting old "
..can tell your more of a football lady

What plan of action do you recommend OP?

Hard to get excited by the hurling nowadays

Another thread about the same shite from the same clown. I'm off for a bath with the toaster

somewhere

"Hard to get excited by the hurling nowadays "

Dont know a hell of a lot about the sport to be honest...but that match was incredibly exciting as a neutral supporter

"Another thread about the same shite from the same clown. I'm off for a bath with the toaster "

Trolls gotta troll

Best reply to this is a tweet I saw earlier.

"The JP tweet so is lazy. JP's money didn't makes these players faster, more accurate, more stronger by money. These boys missed weddings, birthdays, every family occasion, work, lads holidays. JP's money doesn't pay for commitment. #3inARow"

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Where would Limerick be without him ?

1973 was their last win with the big bucks backing em…. Says it all"

He also sponsors the footballers....why have they not been in allirelands and winning them aswell??

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

And ireland won the rugby aswell the wknd

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

He also sponsors the footballers....why have they not been in allirelands and winning them aswell??"

he's also sponsoring them since the late 90s so why did it take till 2018 for us to win. Some people talk some amount of shite about a sport they clearly know fuck all about

He also sponsors the footballers....why have they not been in allirelands and winning them aswell??he's also sponsoring them since the late 90s so why did it take till 2018 for us to win. Some people talk some amount of shite about a sport they clearly know fuck all about "

He is now their biggest sponsor as reported by RTÉ but hey don’t let facts stand in the way of your denial

"Best reply to this is a tweet I saw earlier.

"The JP tweet so is lazy. JP's money didn't makes these players faster, more accurate, more stronger by money. These boys missed weddings, birthdays, every family occasion, work, lads holidays. JP's money doesn't pay for commitment. #3inARow"

"

Yes but the Physios, nutritionists, coaching staff etc that he paid for made them better. You obviously have no clue how a team is run…. I admire your naïvety

Yes but the Physios, nutritionists, coaching staff etc that he paid for made them better. You obviously have no clue how a team is run…. I admire your naïvety "

Dude get a grip every county has what you mention above

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Yes but the Physios, nutritionists, coaching staff etc that he paid for made them better. You obviously have no clue how a team is run…. I admire your naïvety "

you are a sad individual if you knew anything about GAA and you don't you'd know ever county has the same behind the scenes setup. Even club teams have them setups but you would know that if you were involved in gaa and not having a hissy fit about teams winning

I'm not a gaa head but even I know money is pointless when the team don't have any commitment. You come across as a bitter begrudger.

Yes but the Physios, nutritionists, coaching staff etc that he paid for made them better. You obviously have no clue how a team is run…. I admire your naïvety you are a sad individual if you knew anything about GAA and you don't you'd know ever county has the same behind the scenes setup. Even club teams have them setups but you would know that if you were involved in gaa and not having a hissy fit about teams winning "

Of course every county have them, but if you’re willing to spend more money you will get a better quality. No doubting their commitment but money is a factor in their success

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

So...

...what is your point, so?

Whinging that some shoite-hole is kicking the crap out of 'better' places?

Or that this 'limerick shoite-hole' is basically showing that every other hole is as bad as the Limerick one?

Or that someone in Limerick, has the guts to put a few bob into some local sport to make it better?

That other tax-exile multimillionaires of Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and so on could not be arsed to do the same?

Have you wrote Bono or your local TD about it?

Somehow missing the punch line in your thoughts, to be honest.

...and, just for the record, I don't give a damn about this organisation and their sport

» Add a new message to this topic